PDA

View Full Version : Body takeover

SigmaSD
12-15-2010, 06:02 AM
If you could take over someone's body for a day, who's body would you take over? (meaning whose body would you like to controll for a day)

And yeah I know. I'm not being creative.

Stripes
12-15-2010, 07:04 AM
My Math teacher's. In this way I would get a perfect score in Math without working hard. Perfect!

Uncanny X-Man
12-15-2010, 07:12 AM
Bill Gates, so I could have him make me part owner of Microsoft.

Nanobyte
12-15-2010, 07:29 AM
I'd take over Obama and FIX some stuff in America. D:<

Lily Rock
12-15-2010, 08:08 AM
Tom Cruise, how can you resist his awesomeness?

Mac
12-15-2010, 08:34 AM
Anyone.

I'm not being vague, I'm being serious. Anyone, so long as they could see properly ... just so I'd know what it's like.

Maybe make that someone send me some stuff as well. Probably not, but I'd consider it.

Jmosies
12-15-2010, 09:59 AM
Well if it could be anybody living or dead, and they wouldn't just come back as a skeleton :P, I'd come back as Houdini and tell everyone I escaped death.

Aku no Hikari
12-15-2010, 11:07 AM
I'll take over a rich, important Japanese person's body (maybe the empress?) and make them bring me to Japan, give me a house (any house, doesn't matter) and a fortune so I can start my own company, and of course, give me the Japanese nationality for life-long residency.

And then, my anime career will start and you'll see wonders.

I'll eventually pay them back.

TheyCallMeFei
12-15-2010, 11:49 AM
God, so that I could sort things out once and for all.

Elphaba
12-15-2010, 01:17 PM
Nanne or Idina Menzel's so I can invite myself to a concert and get a back stage pass and maybe we'll get to be really good friends. :]

(Yes I am weird I know) XD

Elukien
12-15-2010, 01:17 PM
I'll go with Mister Sinister so that i can experiment on humans, cause chaos and have an evil laugh.

aether
12-15-2010, 02:16 PM
I would take over my childhood enemies and make them walk of a cliff and make sure all their money (if they have any) goes to me

Kanjoudakai_Ira
12-15-2010, 03:29 PM
Our president. And I'd kill myself/him.

Genghis Beatrix
12-15-2010, 05:59 PM
I don't know... Maybe my husband?

SigmaSD
12-16-2010, 02:41 AM

It would make better sense if you took over the republicans that don't allow his stuff to pass but meh...politics.

@Myrr Lake; Everyone wants a piece of me, don't they...

Ellxeeva
12-16-2010, 08:48 PM
Any normal male person. I always wanted to know what's it like being one of... those...

Ghost
12-16-2010, 08:50 PM
Derek Jeter my Favorite baseball player

Kyubi-no-kitsune
12-16-2010, 08:57 PM
probably chuck norris

Acnologia
12-17-2010, 12:02 AM
My Prime Minister.
Wonder what it's like being the leader of the country :/

Cobra Commander
12-17-2010, 12:53 AM
I'd probably use this to get a "date" and a ton of money out of Jessica Alba.

Matty
12-17-2010, 02:27 AM
Megan Fox for a day.... nuff said.

MirrorToTheMoon
12-17-2010, 02:35 AM
My maths teacher, so I can get better than a C in maths, or my brother, because.. he's my brother.

Tailedfox
12-17-2010, 03:08 AM
my college's principal.., and will make all the concessions for students and will pass all the creative plans in college......

DeathBlade/13.666
12-17-2010, 03:21 AM
What do you care about fixing America?! You're in Holland! Fix your country's issues before you even think about trying to fix ours! Because nobody knows all the issues that we've got to fix unless they're Americans. And don't go "But Holland's prefect!" because every country in the world as issues to fix, some are consent like budgets and taxes, others are necessary like education and health care, and others are only issues that people push to get elected like gay-rights, immigration, and education (They only get brought up, but never fixed).

Nanobyte
12-17-2010, 04:53 AM
What do you care about fixing America?! You're in Holland! Fix your country's issues before you even think about trying to fix ours! Because nobody knows all the issues that we've got to fix unless they're Americans. And don't go "But Holland's prefect!" because every country in the world as issues to fix, some are consent like budgets and taxes, others are necessary like education and health care, and others are only issues that people push to get elected like gay-rights, immigration, and education (They only get brought up, but never fixed).

We're not as messed up as this (http://wtfhasobamadonesofar.com/1/)though, suckers. :P
And we haven't got this (http://www.usdebtclock.org/)either.

::SomeOtherCookiez::
12-17-2010, 05:40 AM
My sister?! *insertsepicevillaugh*

DragonSoul
12-17-2010, 06:28 AM
Wow i would not know who to be thats hard so many to choose Uhhh i would be M. Jordan and fix the world

DeathBlade/13.666
12-17-2010, 12:21 PM
We're not as messed up as this (http://wtfhasobamadonesofar.com/1/)though, suckers. :P
And we haven't got this (http://www.usdebtclock.org/)either.

Ok, Well the first link is true, But it's stopping retards from going bankrupt due to overspending their credit cards, like many people have. He's also helped reform Health Care a little, in which some don't like it, but hey nobody else is doing anything about it so screw'em.
And I'm not sure how accurate that debt clock is, and there's no references to where they get their info. We in the south call this type of information "Hogwash". Because that's all it's good for. If they can't even list where they get their info, then obviously the info is bad.

John Watson
12-17-2010, 02:36 PM
I would like to takeover any genuis girl's body. I wanna be super smart! I wonder what it'd be like~

Thaaaat...or Lady Gaga. I wanna live her life just for one day! ><;

Anime-Prince
12-17-2010, 04:40 PM

Wow.. over the top much?
Maybe she just had the intention of doing some good. Why so defensive.
It's just a thread..

Yukitomon
12-17-2010, 05:02 PM
God, so that I could sort things out once and for all.

You seem blissfully ignorant of the fact that your mortal spirit and mind could not handle the infinite power and knowledge. And if you honestly think otherwise, you need to infinitely get over yourself.

under the rain
12-17-2010, 05:54 PM
Someone more intelligent than me so that I could absorb some knowledge.

~*Red*~
12-18-2010, 02:25 AM
I'd like to take control of JFK and kick Harvey Lee Oswald's butt.

DeathBlade/13.666
12-18-2010, 12:27 PM
Wow.. over the top much?
Maybe she just had the intention of doing some good. Why so defensive.
It's just a thread..
Why so defensive? Because You don't see me trying to fix another countries government and national issues. It's one of those "Take care of your own stuff before trying to take care of mine" things.

Anime-Prince
12-18-2010, 02:01 PM
Why so defensive? Because You don't see me trying to fix another countries government and national issues. It's one of those "Take care of your own stuff before trying to take care of mine" things.

You're right, I don't see you you doing that. I see you taking a response, made in a playful thread, way too seriously.

DeathBlade/13.666
12-20-2010, 11:57 AM
You're right, I don't see you you doing that. I see you taking a response, made in a playful thread, way too seriously.
Maybe I am....