PDA

View Full Version : Silkroad Online

Miseria
12-05-2010, 10:48 PM
Anyone played it before? O: its a f2p mmorpg and wondering if anyone played/or heard about it.

wizz-o-matic
12-09-2010, 08:07 AM
you mean silkbot online? ... Too many bots, crap support, outdated graphic ... grind fest.

it used to be good like ... 3 years ago ...

MistaCloudStrife
12-18-2010, 03:37 PM
you mean silkbot online? ... Too many bots, crap support, outdated graphic ... grind fest.

it used to be good like ... 3 years ago ...

IIRC, it was all that even 3 years ago. xD Unless everything went further downhill. :O

Anyway, I got up to level 50 something(I think like 56-57?) legit. After that, I calculated that if I play casually, I would level up once about every 3 months or so. Not cool. Grind fest doesn't even begin to explain what the game is. There are quests, but to finsih them, guess what?? You need to grind. Grind even more than you would grind without a quest. Even quests that seem easy, like getting 8 amount of X item from Y monster. What you don't know is that you have to kill 200 of Y monster in order to get 1 of X item. Again, not cool. And to top it all off, you have random bots in the same area, doing the same quest at you that are higher level and reacting faster than you. So yeah, if you think you can handle tedious mouse clicks for hours then play the game. :D