PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Ball Online

monaug5
12-05-2010, 09:44 AM
Has anyone played the Dragonball Online game??

I have an it is excellent. I am playing it currently using the english patch from: dbmmo.com

The game is good because it has a storyline that takes place after DBZ and is based on a new real story like that is canon.

What do you guys/girls think about the game?

Skylar1
12-05-2010, 09:57 AM
Moved to MMO's

Hanamaru Kunikida
12-05-2010, 08:39 PM
Has anyone played the Dragonball Online game??

I have an it is excellent. I am playing it currently using the english patch from: dbmmo.com

The game is good because it has a storyline that takes place after DBZ and is based on a new real story like that is canon.

What do you guys/girls think about the game?

Girls...ON THE INTERNET? Wait...Girls...play Dragonball games?! Blasphemy! Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

Haha, Well joking aside, I played the Korean version back in May with a few friends of mine. I can safely say that this one of the greatest Dragonball games ever, it had a lot of things right. Only downside is that you couldn't fly.

Lei Long
01-04-2011, 01:04 AM
Didn't know it was a mmo! Now I need to check it out!!!

Alias-Revolution
01-04-2011, 02:08 AM
I think a DBZ mmo would be cool, but it'd be pretty one sided... I mean, once you get to SSJ42.8265JVSS9 or whatever the highest form of Super Saiyen is these days, you'd be the ultimate force in the galaxy and the game would end. Replay value would be crap. Races? Let's see... Human < Namekien < Kai < Saiyen. Who's everyone going to pick? Classes... Melee or Ki spec? I don't know guys, this seems lame to me. I'd be willing to try it though, just because I like Dragonball.

Is anyone else getting an off-putting feeling about this thread or the two dudes with the "for the forum" avatars? How about the fact that he's giving/selling accounts? If I'm just being paranoid, please just ignore my crap.

Ghost
01-04-2011, 08:28 AM
Dragon Ball online maybe i will play it thanks

rodyno
10-14-2011, 04:07 AM
I heard about it some months ago, but it wasn't ready yet.
Looks like a great MMO for DB fans, a great game for me... I'll see if i can get some info about it.
Just the name makes us wondering how great it should be :)

Screwby
10-14-2011, 04:42 AM
This looks really awesome. Since its considered a sequel to Dragonball story-wise I'll definitely play it.
Glad that the Humans and Saiyans have cross-bred since it looks like all the race and classes are equal in power level.
The classes look really awesome and diverse