PDA

View Full Version : Heaven or Hell

Lord Tsukuyomi
12-03-2010, 03:15 PM
Think about your life and lets say you died right now. Where would you go? To the skies above or the deep dark pits of eternal hellfire?? Or would you be a restless soul wandering the Earth?

Me? I would be on a one way ticket straight down to hell with a pair of gasoline doused undies. I havent atoned enough for the crap I've done, so yeah.. What about you AF community?

Eris
12-03-2010, 03:17 PM
I'm irreligious. I'm going for nothing.

Lily Rock
12-03-2010, 03:18 PM
Shackled to my mortal coil, powered by both sides to wreck destruction and do the right. I have done good things and bad things, for that I shall not gain rest or peace, untill the time has come when my services are no longer needed.

Videlreyes
12-03-2010, 04:10 PM
I'm not bad enough to end up in Hell, but I don't think I'm good enough for Heaven...so if I died today I believe I would be a restless soul. But I would still have a chance in Heaven and I would try to get in by doing good. I want to feel eternal happiness.

Elukien
12-03-2010, 04:14 PM
I'll more likely go with the rest of the Atheists in the ground or brunt.

Ellxeeva
12-03-2010, 05:19 PM
Neither. My Life force will come back to nature, and fertilize the earth. (huh?)

-GAZKUL-
12-03-2010, 05:22 PM
i always figured hell'd be more interesting so i'll go with that.

Heinekenrana
12-03-2010, 06:42 PM
Completely offtopic, but all I have to say in response is: Let's rock.

Fabala
12-03-2010, 07:11 PM
I'd be worm food.

~*Red*~
12-03-2010, 07:26 PM
I think I'd probably go to Heaven, but if I didn't, I'd probably be a restless soul wandering earth for all eternity.

Tetsanosuke
12-03-2010, 07:39 PM
Reincarnated, no where near enlightenment right now.

Uta-chan~
12-03-2010, 09:23 PM
La-La Land. =3 You know... the place where you go every night and sleep and have dreams? ;P

Kyubi-no-kitsune
12-03-2010, 10:25 PM
I think I'd probably go to Heaven, but if I didn't, I'd probably be a restless soul wandering earth for all eternity.
same here and maybe get a job as a grim reaper lol

Wio
12-03-2010, 10:27 PM
same here and maybe get a job as a grim reaper lol
Because there aren't enough people dying, right?

Skylar1
12-04-2010, 12:34 AM
When I die, I will stop being alive.

Kyubi-no-kitsune
12-04-2010, 12:42 AM
Because there aren't enough people dying, right?

of course with the us economy the way it is people get depressed then kill them selves aka need for new grim reapers(aka Shinigami) lol

Megamind's Minion
12-04-2010, 01:09 AM
if i die...
my soul will will find a way to live again...
uhm... i bthink i gave this answer before?!!...
*wonders?*

Nanobyte
12-04-2010, 01:31 AM
As I believe in Jesus Christ, I believe I'll go to heaven, because he died for my sins.

SigmaSD
12-04-2010, 01:42 AM
I'd go to hell, and take it over.

On the of chance I do go to heaven I'll enjoy my stay...and then take it over.

Cobra Commander
12-04-2010, 04:57 AM
I'd rather come back as a poltergeist.

DeathBlade/13.666
12-04-2010, 01:32 PM
Well, if God has a sense of humor, I'd go to Heaven, otherwise I'm going straight to hell... But if I had my choice, I'd go to Limbo, or Purgatory if Limbo's not available.

Alexa_miyagi
12-05-2010, 07:56 AM
I think i would be wandering the earth for like forever bringing forth hell to those who hated me when i was alive. my soul is full of hatred and revenge i get kicked out of both heaven and hell!!

.Tatty.
12-05-2010, 10:43 AM
If I believed in Heaven or Hell I would go to neither as Purgatory is an option, that way I could stay and do some ghost trolling.

TheThunderBringer
12-05-2010, 11:50 AM
or Purgatory if Limbo's not available.

Why would you WANT to go to Purgatory, lol?

Being a soul wandering the earth would be fun; it'd be interesting to see what humans accomplish over centuries of time.

Alexa_miyagi
12-05-2010, 01:11 PM

Being a soul wandering the earth would be fun; it'd be interesting to see what humans accomplish over centuries of time.

yeah and it would be fun to hook up and have fun with other dead guys wandering the earth too.

Seņor Nobody
12-05-2010, 01:27 PM
With my luck, I will be the first zombie to start Z-Day.

...and I believe I'll take a bite out of my mortician. Nobody glues my eyes and pumps me full of formaldehyde, ethyl alcohol, and other junk.

Gero50
12-05-2010, 02:14 PM
I am with Eris on this one. I don't follow religion therefore whatever happens will happen, and I will be able to except it.

*Tsuki*
12-05-2010, 02:31 PM
If I actually believed in Heaven and Hell, then I'd like to think that I'd be going heaven.

But I don't believe in it, honestly. Actually, I don't know what happens after death or have a theory as to what happens, either.
For me it's always been, "I'll find out when I get there."

Genghis Beatrix
12-05-2010, 03:50 PM
Heaven and hell were just places created by religious zealots to scare other people into joining mindlessly into their flock.

If there really is such thing as a soul, I would rather believe in the cycle of reincarnation, otherwise, everything will just go back to the earth.

Skylar1
12-05-2010, 04:07 PM
Heaven and hell were just places created by religious zealots to scare other people into joining mindlessly into their flock.
Not to mention that the concepts behind "heaven", even in a religious view, are completely contradictory.

Ex: "a place where one experiences no pain". Well, this is illogical, because to gain enjoyment from something, a certain degree of pain is necessary-> aka, the 'relief of pain'. Pain is a very important part of how people live and grow.

The total absence of all pain would be the most apathetic experience- ever.

Genghis Beatrix
12-05-2010, 04:12 PM
Not to mention that the concepts behind "heaven", even in a religious view, are completely contradictory.

Ex: "a place where one experiences no pain". Well, this is illogical, because to gain enjoyment from something, a certain degree of pain is necessary-> aka, the 'relief of pain'. Pain is a very important part of how people live and grow.

The total absence of all pain would be the most apathetic experience- ever.

Indeed. There must be a balance of pain and pleasure, just as there is a balance with the yin and yang.

BigduO209
12-05-2010, 04:34 PM
Don't know, the only considerably hell-worthy things I've done is been selfish at times w/ little accomplishments, and the heaven-worthy stuff I've done is being nice and considerate to others.

Don't know really, but if there is a god, I hope he doesn't judge where someone goes by keeping an accurate count of every little good/bad thing you've. I'd like to think God is a forgiving person and understands that every human being is flawed in some particular way, or else damn-near everybody is going to hell.

DeathBlade/13.666
12-07-2010, 01:43 PM

Being a Ghost would get old quick, you can only scare so many people for so long. Being in Purgatory, you get to meet those trying to get to Heaven, and those going to hell before they go, learn some things, enjoy plenty of stories....

Rei
12-07-2010, 08:12 PM
Nothing. I just want to be cremated. And have my soul disappear. I don't wanna go to hell, and I doubt heaven has video games. So no.

aether
12-08-2010, 01:06 PM
I'd probably become a hollow

Shinn Kamiyra
12-08-2010, 10:55 PM
I'd go to hell, and take it over.

On the of chance I do go to heaven I'll enjoy my stay...and then take it over.

Siggy ish ambitious, but who will look after the starfish when you're gone?

Dunno whether I'd be headed for Heaven or Hell; but given the choice, I'll pass on the both of them. Eternal happiness and eternal damnation both sound too cliche and boring for my tastes. Gimme a round-trip ticket for reincarnation back to Earth for more mischief and epic battles to fight. ^^

TheyCallMeFei
12-09-2010, 12:42 PM
I'm irreligious. I'm going for nothing.

This.