PDA

View Full Version : Escape The Fate

The_Angry_Princess
11-28-2010, 11:52 AM
Has anybody heard of Escape The Fate, there so awesome have you heard any of these songs:
Gorgeous Nightmare
Issues
Massacre
City Of Sin
Choose Your Fate

Thats just to name a few lol

::SomeOtherCookiez::
12-17-2010, 01:47 AM
I like their older stuff, but I like their new song "Massacre".

Ghost
12-17-2010, 01:48 AM
they all sound pretty cool to me

DJ Smurf
03-06-2011, 08:02 PM
Yes, I have heard of them, and I hate them. Ronnie's epic, Craig sucks. Craig sucks in every band he is in.

Miasma
03-12-2011, 10:12 PM
I liked Dying Is Your Latest Fashion.

04-07-2011, 06:32 AM
i like escape the fate. I've only listened to harder than you know. Right after i broke up with my GF. It's a damn fine song. a Damn emo song but the melody is haunting.

Earth
09-17-2011, 10:57 PM
I often listen to Escape the Fate. My Favorite songs of theirs is "The Day I Left the Womb," "Cellar Door," and "Friends and Alibis." I don't particularly enjoy their newer songs.

mousenessh
12-04-2011, 03:37 PM
escape the fate is different now cause rodnie radkie left. hes in falling in reverse now.. I listen to ETFs older stuff but some of their newer music is really good.
sorry if I spelt his name wrong.. not good at spelling or names lol

Blade_Runner95
03-27-2012, 01:30 AM
Yea, I would have to say I prefer their old stuff....

But some favourites are Massacre, Choose your Fate, You Are So Beautiful and of course The Flood :)

zozzy
04-17-2012, 11:40 AM
I like their older stuff. With Ronnie, they were great but after Ronnie's leaving they could only release a few nice songs like City Of Sin, The Flood, 10 Miles Wide. But that was all. Now, instead of Escape The Fate I listen Falling in Reverse because it's obvious that Ronnie's much better than Craig.

Chi The Sweet
04-20-2012, 01:22 PM
well ...idk really care they both are two awesome frikkin bands!!!!.."take myself and look inside gotta find a place to hide hide.....i have a hole inside and its ten miles wide...1O MILES WIDE 10 MILES WIDE!!!!!!!

hawk189
09-06-2012, 02:50 AM
just my personal opinion, but i don't give a fridge who likes Ronnie and who likes Craig. i do agree that ETF changed when Ronnie left (actually, he was kicked out), but i like both Ronnie and Craig. hate on Ronnie or Craig as much as you want i don't care. all i care about is how mindblowingly awesome ETF's music is. and you should to. you can say that you prefer Ronnie, but don't hate on Craig. same if you prefer Craig. just try to listen to them both. suck up all your hate and throw it at J.B. or whatever singer or artist you hate.

AshureeChan
10-29-2012, 09:40 AM
I used to listen to them ALL THE TIME but haven't in forever

but my favorite songs are still the same
"Ashley" (I'm famous! lol)
"Ransom"
"Cellar Door"
"Gorgeous Nightmare"
"The Flood"

I liked Ronnie Radke and Craig Mabbit lol didn't matter which was the lead singer to me :P

TheRayOD
07-06-2013, 05:56 PM
what are some of the songs they do when they tour? I'm seeing them in two days when they come to cleveland with Hollywood Undead *_*

xKMCK
07-07-2013, 03:16 PM
I've listen to Escape the Fate once. It was during sophomore year when I couldn't stand people.
"Massacre" has always been my favorite.

But I kinda prefer Falling in Reverse more than Escape the Fate.

livetogetrad
07-13-2013, 05:45 PM
I don't listen to them that much but they're pretty good! I liked their material with both Craig and Ronnie (probably prefer Ronnie slighty) but lol, Radke is a bit of a joke these days...