PDA

View Full Version : What is the most stupidest thing you've ever done in your life?

The_Angry_Princess
11-23-2010, 02:55 PM
e was just wondering if anybody has ever done anything stupid in their life that regret or is just a funny moment?

aether
11-23-2010, 02:56 PM
Eating alot of sweets at once and then made myself ill

The_Angry_Princess
11-23-2010, 02:57 PM
your not the only one

Anime Forum
11-23-2010, 03:04 PM
Failing freshman year in highschool a few years back.. Well not techically fail, but fail a decent amount of classes. I can't ever go back sadly! =(

DOOM!
11-23-2010, 04:57 PM
Wrote a redundant pleonasm by saying something is "the most stupidest"?

Jmosies
11-23-2010, 05:04 PM
I took a nap while people were absentmindedly throwing tissue paper on burning candles one Christmas. The fire lit up about 2 feet from my head.

Meenah
11-23-2010, 05:44 PM
Maybe a stupid thing I've done so far in my life was probably me not finishing up my online class. I eventually finished it, but it could have ruined my life for a moment because I needed it to graduate.
In away, I did something that bad, but a mistake like that had made me a better person at least. It could have been better if I done it without slacking and whatnot, awh well. Things happen for a reason. I'm still happy that I finished it before I graduated. It was the only thing I need though. What was that online class? Gym. ;P Why did I have to do it? Because I didn't take it at all. I reeeally hate gym.

aether
11-23-2010, 05:56 PM
Buying Wolf's rain thats possibly the worst anime I've ever watched

blueangel06661
11-23-2010, 06:01 PM
I regret taking like $6000 of my own money. Seriously I almost got charged of a felony for taking my own money... It was a weird situation but whatever. It was just plain stupid though.

Megamind's Minion
11-23-2010, 07:00 PM
for one... it is not stupid'' just regrettable...

branded my brother with hot metal when i was ten because we were engaged in a fight...
i was not punished...
no siree...
but it was the first time my father talked to me in a very very serious manner...

10 years after... i still regret it... though my brother seemed to forget it already...

Xeyuzio
11-23-2010, 07:01 PM
The stupidest thing I'd probably done is jump from my roof to my trampoline, I don't know what I was thinking :/

~*Red*~
11-23-2010, 07:32 PM
Tried to walk on water lol :D

animeyay
11-23-2010, 08:51 PM
I stress-ate during my senior college year, and holy cr@p, my weight went all the way up to 180 lbs!!! It's back to 150 now but still, that period was one of my darkest eras. XD

Cobra Commander
11-23-2010, 08:53 PM
I regret listening to Limp Bizkit. It's haunted me for years, and it's good to finally get it off my chest.

BigduO209
11-23-2010, 09:21 PM
I was walking from my high-school gym to the weight-room with a CD player in my hand. I'm walking, listening to some music while looking at the CD player then *BAM!* I went forehead first in a suspended barbell (one of the few times I actually wasn't observant).

I was walking to my school bus (in high-school again), turned back to look at this cute girl then bumped my shoulder hard up against this large pillar/column.

Failing freshman year in highschool a few years back.. Well not techically fail, but fail a decent amount of classes. I can't ever go back sadly! =(
I took a French class in middle-school without knowing I gained a high-school credit. Unknowingly took the same French class in high-school (which means if I passed I wouldn't have gotten anything), failed it. Automatically did French 2, but switched to Spanish before it was too late.

Took high-school algebra in middle-school, constantly got into a argument with people I hated in 4th grade (that got me kicked out constantly). Got into a fight in the same class (the guy started it by shoving me out of my seat and threw my books on the floor). I get suspended for 2 weeks and fail the class (even after doing tutoring and make-up work to catch up). I make up the algebra class in high-school as a freshman, but failed algebra 2 in the 10th grade. Passed algebra 2 in my 11th-grade 1st-semester since I had a better teacher (she was tougher but a better instructor).

Long-story short, a series of twisted moments in my life caused me to pass my classes later than I should've (things that could've been avoided by less bullies and competent school counselors). I graduated on time in high-school, but I had no free time in my senior year.

Light Buster
11-23-2010, 09:23 PM
I got into a car accident while I shouldn't. Yeah, kind of sad.

Hanamaru Kunikida
11-23-2010, 09:26 PM
I mostly said a lot of stupid stuff that make me look real stupid, that's all.

Ellxeeva
11-24-2010, 05:26 AM
Stupidest thing? Maybe when I was in high school and I dated this guy just because he's hot and he could shoot some hoops. Turns out, he's a total womanizer and an a-hole.

Yeah, I learned my lesson. x___x

Hypatia
11-24-2010, 06:17 AM
I left my phone in my jeans pocket and it was washed but it still works so I am happy about that. I have learnt never to leave my phone out of my sight.

Elukien
11-24-2010, 08:50 AM
Try to walk over fire.
At the time it seem like fun, mainly because i was drunk. I took my time walking over the fire, the flames weren't anything serious, but my shoes started to catch flames. Managed to get my shoes off. Luckily, i didn't get my feet burnt but i did loss a good pair of shoes.

Lily Rock
11-24-2010, 08:53 AM
Yeah... I never do any schoolwork, does that count?

Uta-chan~
11-24-2010, 09:18 AM
Walk into a bus door? Haha... too many to mention. ^^

Daenerys
11-24-2010, 09:21 AM
I'd go with losing my virginity to a complete and utter moron.

.Sev
11-24-2010, 10:12 AM
Went on a joy ride and flew into a tower a few years back, in september I think. Man did that cause a panic.

Ramona Flowers
11-24-2010, 10:16 AM
Cross between marriage and adderall.

DOOM!
11-24-2010, 11:47 AM
I left my phone in my jeans pocket and it was washed but it still works so I am happy about that. I have learnt never to leave my phone out of my sight.
What you should've learned was to put the goddamn phone down once in awhile or shove it!

Nanobyte
11-24-2010, 11:58 AM
I said hi to a guy and he said hi back...

>_> Now I'm desperately in love and I hate myselllfff.
But then again, I fall in love every week. >.<

Lord Tsukuyomi
11-24-2010, 12:15 PM
Letting my best friend kick me in the sack with steel toe boots on. Never FREAKING again!

DOOM!
11-24-2010, 12:54 PM
Letting my best friend kick me in the sack with steel toe boots on. Never FREAKING again!
I accidentally kicked myself in the sac with the steeltoe boots (only with the heel). Most undesirable.

Beast
11-24-2010, 03:50 PM
Repeatedly eaten chili knowing it delivers a red ring of death Xbox 360 could not compare to.