PDA

View Full Version : Comics

Shini
11-22-2010, 09:36 PM
Got any comic book/graphic novel readers (non-anime, of course) on AF? I can't say I've read too many myself (Kingdom Come, Identity Crisis, The Watchmen and All-Star Superman are the last ones I remember reading), but I've always been a fan. Anyone else?

OminousCloud
11-22-2010, 10:11 PM
I absolutely love Asterix and Obelix, my uncle bought me a few of the comics in Greek when I was younger, so I could practice my reading. Right now, I'm reading some Batman and Superman ones that my brother is collecting. I've also started revisiting the X-Men ones.

Sr Machinehead
11-23-2010, 12:01 AM
I have a good sized box of them in the closet and they are from various series from marvel, DC, and of course i've got some spawn comics in there as well. I haven't read most of them yet though.

Screwby
08-11-2011, 12:53 AM
Thought I revive this thread.
Anyone read Tex published by Sergio Bonelli Editore? When I lived in Brazil, I would buy one every week. Surprisingly, its not very famous in America even though the comic is set in Texas.
They don't have a wiki page for Tex but they do for the main character Tex Willer: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tex_Willer

SwiftKill GunToting
08-13-2011, 03:14 PM
I'm a big Marvel fan, and am especially a follower of Deadpool and Spider-Girl (May Parker, not Arana).

CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN
08-28-2011, 02:23 PM
Batman is epic^^
I also like X-Men :3
Although I only have about two comics in my house... I like checking them out from the library 'n' shtuff~ x)

th_afuro_samurai8
08-28-2011, 02:36 PM
All marvel, and a couple of dc comics. My faves are punisher and dr strange