PDA

View Full Version : [Help - Software] Looking for a specific Media Player

Phasmatis
11-11-2010, 11:47 PM
My computer recently took a crap and had to be wiped and have some components replaced and the people that did it didn't write down what programs I was going to have to reinstall and I didn't have an opportunity since it just wasn't working when it had to go in.

I had this awesome multi flash player that had a red M as a logo and had the word Micro in its name. If you had internet explorer it would have a micro start (just a unique opening but basically bing or Google).

I have searched and searched for this program again online to no avail so I am coming here to ask for your help. If you know the name of the program or where i can download it I would be most grateful. Any clue would be good.

Thanks in advance and have a great day.

OminousCloud
11-14-2010, 09:38 AM
The only one I know with micro in the title is Adobe's Micro Media Flash Player... I don't think that's what you're looking for though.

Phasmatis
11-15-2010, 03:38 AM
What kind of program would what I am describing be? If I knew the term maybe I could find it again. Plays different flashes with one system or player. Thanks for your help in advance.

OminousCloud
11-15-2010, 05:32 AM
It sounds like it's just a media player, I'm not sure what you mean by "flashes" though. How did you get the program in the first place?