PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help With Final Fantasy X2

lnknprkfn
03-24-2004, 05:22 PM
Well... Im stuck at that part on the island where LuLu and Wakka are living. Where the heck is that daggon cave! I dont know where it is. I looked all over the beach, and where that little lake is. Where the HECK is it? Someone tell me!

xDeathKnightx
03-24-2004, 08:29 PM
The cave is in an area that looks like a mechanical area that needs a four digit code to unlock. You must find those four digit throughout besaid. The locations are marked on the map with purple dots. The numbers are random in every game. The first number can be found on the top of the hill where you spoke with Lulu. Next, head to the beach. On your way, you’ll see another purple marker up ahead. Simply climb up on the pillar by pressing the circle button as you walk toward it. When you arrive at the beach, you’ll see people standing near a cliff to your left. Climb up that cliff and head toward the purple marker. The next one is up at the top of the screen near where the dock is. Pressing the X button next to each marker gives you its respective code.

whe you get all the codes go to the doorway and input the code, and there ya go the cave....

april110
06-13-2004, 09:02 PM
u can go to gamefaqs.com for help