PDA

View Full Version : Q of the day

~Fallen~Angel~
10-07-2010, 06:42 PM
My friends and I started thinking "what would happen if so & so did this?" or "what is this happened what we would do?" then these came into play so I am asking you one of our Qs:
if you woke up and aged 10yrs./went back in time 10yrs. what would you do?

Uta-chan~
10-08-2010, 06:21 AM
So I would be seven years old. I would start learning music, pronto instead of waiting.
But then again, if I had started back then, I might've given it up at about my age so I guess... it's good that it never happened. O.o Haha
There's nothing really I would change. Not much I can do at 7 yrs old~

-GAZKUL-
10-08-2010, 11:02 AM
if i woke up to find i was 7 then first up i would scream because i would have to wait another 10 years before i could drive, then i'd get interested in anime sooner.

aether
10-08-2010, 11:05 AM
If I ended up being 8 again I would be incredibly annoyed as I'd be going around in circles with my life and I hate going around in circles

Stripes
10-08-2010, 12:26 PM
I would be four. I would be so grateful. I would change each and everything.

That's when my father died. I will try to prevent that.

Second, I always regret not taking part in a dance competition in nursery. My mother persuaded me. My teacher persuaded me. Even my sisters persuaded me but I didn't. I really don't like dancing now and it is probably because of that incident. My friends love dancing but I am too shy and I hesitate a lot.... so.. yea... I would take part in that dance competition.

Third, one of my friends used to bully me a lot in nursery. I would teach him a lesson.

I would make more friends. I just couldn't communicate with most others kids back then.

aether
10-08-2010, 12:53 PM
There would be alot of things that I could change but I wouldn't as it wouldn't make the person I am now

Genghis Beatrix
10-08-2010, 05:46 PM
Everything happens for a reason and it makes us who we are today. A lot of bad things happened in my life, but I would not change it for the world. If something had been changed, I would not have the wonderful man today nor my darling little girl. I have come to the point in my life where I am thankful for everything that has happened, good and bad. If you let your life be decided by fate, then nothing will disappoint you.

~Fallen~Angel~
10-08-2010, 06:11 PM
ok so what would happen if you were 10yrs. older too?

Meenah
10-08-2010, 07:11 PM
If I was 10 years younger, I'd be 8 years old.
Well, I would kind of hate it. I was very soft-spoken back then, and I was real shy towards people.

Now for 10 years forward, I'm not real sure. Maybe married and have one kid already? idk.

Saxima
10-08-2010, 08:04 PM
If I went back to being six, there are so many things I would change. So many things that I would be able to do right.

[side note: this made me sad D:]

Genghis Beatrix
10-09-2010, 04:09 PM
Ten years from now, well, all I would have to say is whatever happens happens. What will be be. I refuse to see myself ten years from now.

Hypnotik
10-09-2010, 05:43 PM
I love this question. It's the easiest and hardest question to answer. What would I do if I woke up in 10 years from now? I have no idea because I really don't know where I'll be or what i'll be doing.
Though the intriguing question is What would I do if I woke up 10 years ago.

I would completely change almost everything about me lol. Who wouldn't? Not that I have any regrets of who I am today but with the knowledge I have gained in these 10 years I could do everything I would ever dreamed of doing. I would be 13 years old with the knowledge of a 23 year old? I'd be a millionaire in a matter of days if I wanted to. But the thing that I would change if I did go back would be my motivation during school, get good grades, study, and practice harder in the sports I played. Other than that just relax and re-enjoy the best days of my life. Nothing will be more fun than being a teenager.

blueangel06661
10-10-2010, 06:47 AM
If I went back 10 years I'd be so happy. The best days of my life were when I was a kid. I would've been 8 and I loved that age. Everything around me was so perfect it was the best childhood I could've ever asked for. I'm a bit disappointed that I'll never be able to provide the same enjoying experiences for my own child if I ever have one.

Though if I went 10 years into the future I'd be about 28.. I have no idea what I'd do about that. I guess it would be interesting to see how hard I worked for my goal and to know if I did or didn't work hard enough so I could come back and fix it... Or to know if the college I have my eye on was really the right choice or not.

MirrorToTheMoon
10-11-2010, 03:39 AM
If I was 10 years younger, I would be 3. >.> I would try to behave better.. I guess. My parents always tell me how unruly I was when I was younger.
If I was 10 years older, I would be 23. That's not too bad, I guess. I would probably be at uni studying, so I don't really know. But I would fail every single test I took. >.>

brolyx74
10-11-2010, 07:01 AM
10 years younger- I would be 6, and really, who cares about what they do when they're 6. I'd probably just make more friends.

10 years older- I would be 26. That would be awesome. I would preferably be in either New York or California. I would be out of college and would be hitting up the clubs. Hopefully I would have attained my dream of becoming a film producer and if not, I will hopefully be working somewhere in corporate America. Working in marketing for a big company would be awesome. Most likely living in a 2 bedroom apartment with a roommate, so my dream of having a walk-in suit closet will probably still be out of reach. But I'm sure that at 26, my life would be awesome.

TomoyoSakagami
10-11-2010, 07:05 AM
10 years younger I'd be 9 - I would actually listen in school and study hard in college and try to drink less.
10 years older I'd be 29 - 1 year off 30? I don't think I'd be verry happy to find this out >: (

Bugsiee
10-11-2010, 07:22 AM
I would have the time of my life:) run around with my cousins all day, go to all my family's house and stay over for a very long time. bottom line is i would just have loads and loads of fun. I would also try not to pick so many fights with my parents and i would buy more stuff when i go on holiday:) But on a more serious note, i would work harder in school and make friends with more honest people. I also would remember not to clip my tennis racket with my nail clipper and try not to ditch my guitar lessons:)