PDA

View Full Version : Rappelz anyone?

Elukien
09-25-2010, 01:51 PM
Me and Aedan the Demon Hunter has been playing a MMO by GPotato. And it's called Rappelz. Personally, i think it's a good game however if you play alone it's rather boring, does it not? then again most MMOs go that way.

The Gameplay of Rappelz is okay, the controls are a bit annoying, you use the Mouse the move your character by clicking on an area. I've heard from Aedan that it's a bit difficult to move or change the camera view on a laptop. Character creation is pretty simple but it's nice. You get 3 races, Asura, Gaia and Deva. Asura's are children or warriors of the Dark gods, Gaia are the humans and Deva are the children or warriors of the light gods.

I would recommend this game to fans of MMOs or just want to waste time etc. Me and Aedan are playing this game at the moment, i think said that but yer....Anyone interested? i know that this was brief and not very informative but it's just like most other MMOs, you can figure out the rest ;)

For more information follow the link below or try and do some reason yourself :laugh:
http://rappelz.gpotato.com/

stormriders
11-18-2010, 06:13 PM
I have played Rappelz and like it a lot. I am looking to try out Iris Online as its another gpotato game.