PDA

View Full Version : [PS3] Dragon Age II looks freaking unbelievable!

SwimRevanchist
09-20-2010, 02:12 PM
It looks like Medieval Mass Effect with the dialog wheel and now specific character. I seriously cannot wait for this game!

Hanamaru Kunikida
09-20-2010, 02:16 PM
Hmm, Dragon Age is a game you mostly play on the PC, so you should change the prefix to PC. :)

But I agree, it does look epic.

SwimRevanchist
09-20-2010, 02:18 PM
Playing Dragon Age on PC would be such a waste. PS3 is the console I bought the first one for and its awesome.

Furore
09-21-2010, 05:25 AM
Actually, the PC version is the most complete, even offers an isometric view. :D
I love the game, have it on all three platforms and could very well see myself doing that for the sequel.
I get the feeling the story will be better too with a more properly defined main character (though I will miss making the main protagonist however I want him/her to be).

Hanamaru Kunikida
09-21-2010, 03:17 PM
Do you have that kind of money to spare? Dragon Age was great at an all, but just getting the PC version cuts the cake for me. =\

Furore
09-22-2010, 07:46 AM
Yeah, and I've gotten into the bad habit of hoarding and then getting rid of tons of stuff in endless cycles. ^^;;
I tend to get any game I like a ton on all platforms it's on - so far Dragon Age, Fallout 3 and Mirror's Edge are all I can think of this generation.

I'm really digging the visual style of this sequel too I have to say. Saw some screenshots in a Game Informer magazine a couple issues back and there's a few little snippets here and there online too.
It's still very recognisable as Dragon Age but seems a little more polished and brings out the action a little better..