PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an MMORPG.

TheMasterOFGames
09-19-2010, 10:30 PM
I'm lookin' for a free, anime styled, medieval MMORPG, and maybe semi 3D, and a good one. What I mean by this:
Free - No payment nessisary for gameplay (if you can buy extra stuff but requires real money, then thats fine)
Anime Styled - The characters are anime, the drawing/animation is anime like, etc...
Medieval - This is tricky as my perception of medieval is maybe off. Anyway, you can choose a characters class and the choices are like wizard, knight, blah blah, blah. Also mevieval gear as well and environment. So it's more like fantasy medieval.
MMORPG - Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game. I want this to be where you can do quests with others, see other people when in towns and stuff. Role-Playing Game, well of course, you do quests, towns you can stop in, shops, armor, weapons, monsters, all that.
Semi 3D - I really would like at least 3D movement. Semi-3D being moving up and down, jumping, and environment has layers but it's seen 2D (like the concept of AQ Worlds, tried that game already btw, not the best). 3D being characters are 3D, environment is 3D, and well, everything is 3D and animations.
Please help me find a game, or rather the game, I'm looking for.
(sorry if I put this topic in the wrong spot, I'm new, :rolleyes:)

Elukien
09-25-2010, 01:35 PM
Hmm....Well i've seen multiple MMOs of that description but only one comes to mind. It's a game called Mabinogi
Sorry if that wasn't much help.

Hanamaru Kunikida
09-25-2010, 01:42 PM
Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine.....Or how noobs called it, Megaten.

TheMasterOFGames
10-05-2010, 04:58 PM
Hmm....Well i've seen multiple MMOs of that description but only one comes to mind. It's a game called Mabinogi
Sorry if that wasn't much help.

I saw that and tried it. I must say...IT'S EPIC! I absolutely love it. I've been playing it for a week now, every day too! Although the character card system sucks, the game itself is great!

Elukien
10-05-2010, 05:01 PM
I saw that and tried it. I must say...IT'S EPIC! I absolutely love it. I've been playing it for a week now, every day too! Although the character card system sucks, the game itself is great!

Well i'm glad that you like it and i was helpful. I tried and i loved it however i don't have the time at the moment to play it is quite a shame :(

Aizen-sama
10-09-2010, 09:47 AM
Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine.....Or how noobs called it, Megaten.

LOL!!! thats what noobs call it?? i never heard anyone use that name before O_______o
but yes that is a great MMO to play especially since they added a few new upgrades

BlueKawaii
10-29-2010, 06:50 AM
There is Dragonica, or even Grand Chase which is more of a Fighting MMO.

SigmaSD
10-29-2010, 11:02 PM
You should play Megaten.

stormriders
11-17-2010, 07:49 PM
I played both Iris Online and Legend of Edda Beta. I would suggest both but i'm more into iris =D

Hanamaru Kunikida
11-17-2010, 08:57 PM
LOL!!! thats what noobs call it?? i never heard anyone use that name before O_______o
but yes that is a great MMO to play especially since they added a few new upgrades

Sorry, but I refuse to use a idiotic shortcut by a lame company.

The name fo the game is, Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine. =3

kthxbai

animemaniac321
02-07-2011, 06:46 PM
Sorry, but I refuse to use a idiotic shortcut by a lame company.

The name fo the game is, Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine. =3

kthxbai
haha agreed. i'm really liking that game as well. i'm still a little nublet on there tho since i just started. the community's kinda quiet though .__.

another game i've heard that was good was trickster. my best friend was spazzing out about it but i think you should look it up before you try it.

Buttcems
04-05-2011, 11:19 PM
Aika Online fits perfectly with the resolutions, does not run perfectly while traveling. Runs great while in the same areas leveling up like any MMORPG.

lynksys
04-06-2011, 11:57 AM
Cloud Nine from Netgame.

Perfect world international.

Reirui
04-24-2011, 11:41 PM
DOMO or Dreams of Mirror online its a pretty nice game :)

Mabinogi is the more epic version of DOMO.

Machipa
07-13-2011, 08:46 PM
Mabinogi is, yes, an EPIC game! :D. And there's also this game called Eden Eternal. It's so-so.

Final
03-03-2012, 06:28 AM
I highly suggest you try Dragonica,

not much when youre new, but when ure lvl60+, u'll feel the challenge. this game got nice movements too!

when you're lv70+ , u'll miss ur newbie days.. just like me