PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Exploits

Capernicus
09-19-2010, 12:24 AM
Brag about your pirate exploits here!

I am such a tough pirate, I've been to Davey Jones' locker and back more times than I can count. I once captured an entire fleet of royals vessels with just my one ship! My crew and I, brave men they are, took all the spoils before sinking their ships. Now, we have so much money we don't know what to do with it all!

Hanamaru Kunikida
09-19-2010, 12:28 AM
I sell pirated movies like a real pirate. My friend and I will become the most famous pirate around Bikini Bottom and scare all that interfere in our way.

Sanosuke23
09-19-2010, 12:31 AM
I be so tough, I ain't be needin' the wordfilter t' talk like a pirate. In fact, I be usin' a wordfilter t' talk normally t' ye scalawags.

As fer exploits ye be wantin' t'hear about, aye. I've got me fair share o' those, though t' tell th' truth, I don't think I c'n spin me yarns on a board such as this, d'ye know what I'm tellin' ye?

CapnJack
09-19-2010, 03:48 AM
I challenged me captain's benefactor on my conduct as a pirate. I was ordered to jump ship during a battle while me crew mates fought on. I stood me ground and fought along side them instead. It was a grueling fight that came at us for the 4 corners of the world. Yaar!

We attacked with quality ammo. Hot from ye ol' forge, it was sent in furious numbers to their awaiting targets.

We were few, but we were strong. Our pillagers could only take what they were allowed to carry. Though they wanted to risk their greed, I heeded our captain's and his benefactor's wishes. Most our victims rightfully excepted their defeat, but some fought back. Our captain was not aboard the ship during the battle, but got word of our engagement; as well as me delay to abandon ship as ordered. 'Twas an order I couldn't blindly follow it was.

In the end, me weakened crew and our battered ship stood with a bountiful loot. Me doings were brought forth to me captain and those that oversee his endeavors. They were not pleased with my disobedience. I be givin' a chance to explain me doings and reason with 'em, but me thinks ye sirens song be easier to hear then me plead for forgiveness. Fearing mutiny and to be made an example of, I be made to walk the plank to Davey Jones Locker...

...Yet mighty Poseidon has spared me fate, and with his aid, I be goin' after those that casted me out to get a share of their booty. Yaa Haargh!

Nanobyte
09-19-2010, 04:32 AM
I'm such a good pirate, I don't even need to use a pirate - geek translator to read what we're all sayin'.

Once I sold my saber to a silly merchant, then I made my parrot matey snag it back for me as I ran of with my bag of dubloons, har har.

miniPhil
09-19-2010, 05:57 AM
ARGH! This one time me and me crew were battling old cotton beard the pirate when we ran out of cannon balls. I told me maties to fire me and I chewed my way through ole cotton beards hull before burning down the sea. ARGH! was a mighty fine day it t'was.

Furore
09-19-2010, 06:13 AM
Well this one time I was fishing off the wharf and this real monster caught my line. He was at least half the length of my pinky, with a razer sharp glint in his eye...
As I tossed him back in the water his arrogant mockery sent shivers down my spine.

Ashminigun
09-19-2010, 08:24 AM
Been downloading mp3 since 1998.

Arr! Shiver me timbers!

blueangel06661
09-19-2010, 08:33 AM
Hehe I'm such a cute pirate that I don't need to know what I'm saying half of the time. Plus when you are an AMV creator you become the master pirate by default! So bow down to me :]

Heinekenrana
09-19-2010, 08:34 AM
I'm such a dastardly pirate, I actually figured out how to fit fifteen men AND a bottle of rum inside a dead man's chest. Granted, they were tiny men, but who cares? I'm an innovator in the field of personal transport, I am.

Now, give me your money, and I'll be on my way.

Hanamaru Kunikida
09-19-2010, 08:55 AM
Been downloading mp3 since 1998.

Arr! Shiver me timbers!

Go away you fake....rawr

I are the true pirate around these parts.

Arr! Shiver me timbers!

GrimStride™
09-19-2010, 09:15 AM
I reckon if i add up the downloaded content from my active accounts it adds up to well over 5tbs of music , movies and games. Living in a crappy country has it's advantages

Señor Nobody
09-19-2010, 09:17 AM
Arrr, i'm such a pirate I steal from the rich, gi'e it t' the poor, and steal it from them cause tis' MY BOOTY!

Matty
09-19-2010, 11:49 AM
I be the pirate on Captain Morgan's spiced rum..... why is the rum gone you say? Because I drank it, HAR HAR HAR!!!

Ashminigun
09-19-2010, 11:55 AM
Go away you fake....rawr

I are the true pirate around these parts.

Arr! Shiver me timbers!

Meh. I'll approve you're the true pirate if your have pirate descendants in your bloodline.

Derrick Remon
09-19-2010, 02:45 PM
I'm such a pirate because I'm always drunk, smelly and can only use 1/100 of my brain. Demonic Kids ftw. <3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxG9siTGqIo)