PDA

View Full Version : Need Fire Bomber ( Macross 7) Song ' Song for Eternity' romanji and/or translations!

himeish
09-11-2010, 01:46 AM
Hi, I've gotten really into Macross 7 and wanted to write a fan comic for of two of the characters. There's a song on one of their newer album ( Re.Fire!! ) that I wanted to base the comic on. Only problem is that I can't find translations or even the romanji of the darn song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh3F2OtYIXM

that's a link to the song. it would mean so much if I can get either the romanji or/and the translations of the song. I looked everywhere and google is failing me!

Thank you in advance.

animeyay
09-11-2010, 02:25 PM
The amount of information on this song is horrendously sparse...
In fact, I was only able to find the lyrics in Japanese on a Japanese website.
But yea, I'll work on it.

himeish
09-11-2010, 04:17 PM
omg, tell me about it!! I googled and googled this song for like two day straight... and I couldn't find anything. not even the kanji ;;

If you could, it would mean so much to me!!

animeyay
09-11-2010, 06:21 PM
I already submitted the romaji and English translation for approval.

But if you read Japanese and don't want to wait even a second longer, then here (http://ameblo.jp/ukp1992/entry-10365833536.html) you go! =)

himeish
09-12-2010, 01:16 AM
omg. Thank you, I'll be waiting with excitement!!

and no, I don't read japanese but google chrome can give me a quick and rough translation!

seriously, you've made my day!

EDA: omg, I just saw the lyrics. Thank you. Thank you! Like I said, you really made my day !

animeyay
09-12-2010, 05:47 PM
Glad to help! =)
Good luck with your comic!

Lucifer007
09-13-2010, 12:51 AM
Oh this song's really good :X When will it be translated?

Rei
09-13-2010, 04:40 AM
In fact, I was only able to find the lyrics in Japanese on a Japanese website.

Lol then what were you expecting? :p

animeyay
09-13-2010, 06:40 AM
Oh this song's really good :X When will it be translated?
It already has been.

Lol then what were you expecting? :p
Haha, I was expecting some English websites to have the lyrics, since Macross 7 is fairly popular. but nope none. And then only TWO Japanese websites had the lyrics.