PDA

View Full Version : if you could create and write your own anime

mrpogi91
09-09-2010, 09:34 AM
if you could create and write your own anime, what type would it be? fantasy? sci-fi? magical girl/ romance, romantic comedy? school? how would you describe the characters?

Masked Mantis
09-09-2010, 11:33 AM
Something similar to death note or hellsing. Psycological thriller or something.

-GAZKUL-
09-09-2010, 11:57 AM
Historical anime which would portray the last days of the Roman empire from the point of view of the Barbarians. Violence on a grand and impressive scale highlighting the futility of war.

or an anime version of Akira Kurusawa's Seven Samurai

Eris
09-09-2010, 12:26 PM
Moved to General Anime & Manga.

Maha Vailo
09-09-2010, 04:41 PM
Definitely a dark fantasy, perhaps with some Gothic Lolita elements.

Ellxeeva
09-09-2010, 06:41 PM
Mecha.
Story that revolves around war, friendship, betrayal and love.

Capitán
09-09-2010, 07:01 PM
FFXIII in an anime version. That would be nice.
But I would prefer it CGI.... yeah..........

mrpogi91
09-10-2010, 12:29 AM
if you ask me, i'd create reverse harem or male dominated anime with at least 2 females. i'd also add some sentai elements like hair color (red, blue, yellow, green, black, pink, white and if there are 7 men, the 7th male's hair is most likely orange). like a typical super sentai, red, blue and yellow(though in the super sentai series, 3 series did not feature the color yellow) haired characters are always present and green and black haired are always interchangeable. the minimum lineup will consist of 4 males and one female and the maximum will consist of 8. the genres are mostly romance, drama, comedy, slice of life, school and romantic comedy

SigmaSD
09-10-2010, 12:41 AM
I'm actually writing a story that is along the lines of shounen spiritual type. Its just the drawing I can't do. I have the story pretty much written, I just need to proofread it and upload it. (though not going to happen any time soon considering how busy I've been these days).

But basically my story is about a guy who meets this girl, both find out they can "sense" spirits. One dies and the other goes into a comma. They both go to heaven and the one that is in a comma is allowed to help the Angels in ridding the world of demons and helping ghosts find their way to heaven. At first the main character will go on these missions to get a sense of what one has to do as a Phantasm, and will team up with people with different abilities, and that team will prove to be vital when a war erupts between the netherworld (heaven and hell) and the demons.

Edit: Wow, I read it and it sounds a lot like Bleach. Except my story gets more into the romance genre and unlike Bleach my story doesn't have a lot of fillers. :p

mrpogi91
09-10-2010, 03:36 AM
i'd create reverse harem type anime series, usually male dominated with at least 1-3 females. usually drama, comedy, school, slice of life, romance and romantic comedy. i'd add a little sentai element, to which the hair color of the characters are similar to the colors used in a super sentai series. red, blue, yellow, green, black, white, pink and orange for the 8th member

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

the hair colors and personalities:
Red-always present in every anime that i will create. always male. the leader, the most serious and mature. in some cases the male lead, usually romantically liked with the female lead usually the pink, white (in the absence of the pink), blue or yellow

blue-like the red haired, always present. as male, the male lead instead of the red, the serious, mature, good tempered, childish, youngest at the age of 13-15 or at least 10-12 for the child genius/the shortest, the oldest in some cases. as female, usually the only female, the female lead, while the yellow is male and in the absence of the pink/white of the white is present albeit only as male. may also be linked with the male lead. in some cases the 2nd female after the pink or white, albeit only in a 6 person team. may also switch genders with the blue, or both female blue and yellow may appear in the same series

yellow-always present like the red and blue. as male, may have similar characteristics as the blue, usually replacing him in those characteristics; may be the male lead instead of the red or blue. may be romantically linked to the female lead. as female, usually the female lead, the only female in a 5-6 person team while the blue is male. the 2nd female after the pink or white in a 6 person team of 4 males and 2 females

green-always make.like a typical green ranger, replaces the color black specially in a 5-person team, always featuring red, blue and yellow as males and either pink or white is featured as the only female or in a 6 person team, the white is usually the 4th male. may have similar characteristics as the male blue or yellow. may also be on the same team as the black, as long as there are more than 5, or if there are 5 persons, blue and yellow interchange genders

black-like a typical black ranger, replaces the color green. always male. in some instances may be on the same team as green

white-as female, replaces pink in many ways, or in a team of more than 5, one of at least only 2 females along the pink. as male, usually the 6th member overall or 5th male if the other 4 are red, blue, yellow and either green or black. the 7th member in a team of 7-8. in some instances, may appear in a 5 man team alongside red, blue, yellow and pink instead of either the green or black

pink-the only female in some instances. the female lead, the most feminine, romantically linked with the male lead
orange-the 8th member. may also appear in some instances wherein there are 2 females with one white instead of pink and another one being the blue or the yellow.

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------

unlike a typical sentai series, every anime will always consist of a minimum of 4 men and maximum of 7 men, with the 7th always orange. though 8 person teams can have another female aside from the pink

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------

unlike a typical sentai series, every anime will always consist of a minimum of 4 men and maximum of 7 men, with the 7th always orange. though 8 person teams can have another female aside from the pink

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

here is my first example:
type: romantic comedy, school

hair colors and personalities:
type: romantic comedy and school
the protagonists are all first year in high school regardless of age
Red-the main male lead. aged 19, the oldest. has a history of rejection from girls. may be an ex-deliquent as a result of his frustrations of not being able to experience having a girlfriend since junior high/middle school. romantically linked with the female lead. close to children. has a niece aged 1 year old, a daughter of an older cousin. he and the green haired are of the same height. talented in cooking and baking which he usually uses to impress the female lead

Blue-aged 10-12. a child prodigy. the youngest. the most mature

Yellow-aged 16-18. the tallest, bulky in appearance. a basketball player. may physically resemble akagi takenori or jun uozumi though he is calm by nature, earning him the nickname the gorilla-faced buddha

Green-aged 16-17. the comic relief. he and the red haired are of the same height

Pink-aged 16. the female lead. the male lead's love interest. resembles eri sawachika both physically except that her hair is pink, and also a rich girl. good-natured, and good tempered.a lover of children like the red haired.

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

second example:

Red haired: aged 17-18, second year high school, student council president, the leader. a childhood friend of the black haired. their relationship is similar to yomi and tomo or minamo and yukari with the red haired being the yomi/minamo.

Black haired: aged 17-18, 2nd year HS, childhood friend of the red haired, the group's comic relief, if their relationship is a yomi and tomo or minamo and yukari type, he is the tomo/yukari type.

Blue haired: aged 19. 1st yr HS. the oldest, though he treats/addresses the red and black haired as his senpai or senior. the male lead protagonist. has a history of rejection from girls which results in him dropping out temporarily from school though returned after 2 years. also the tallest and bulky in appearance

Yellow haired. Aged 10-11, a child prodigy, a middle school student, skipping 3 years and the youngest. the pink haired's younger brother

Pink haired. aged 16, the female lead, silent type. kotomi ichinose look-alike, the blue haired's love interest

Token Black Guy
09-10-2010, 11:19 AM
I'm in the process of writing a few ideas for some comics. They seem pretty good, but still need some more development.

mrpogi91
09-11-2010, 04:21 AM
I'm in the process of writing a few ideas for some comics. They seem pretty good, but still need some more development.

BTW, here are the number of members with their corresponding lineups and members.

5-a typical 5 person team will only consist of 4 males and one female. red, blue and yellow haired will all be present, and are all male, except in some instances wherein the color set will include both green and black haired, one between blue and yellow will be male and the other will be female. in someinstances,one of the two colors may swith genders with the white haired, making only 2/3 of blue, yellow and white as males and the other one is female. green and black interchange each other, though may also be both featured. female white haired characters replaces the pink haired, though male white haired characters may also appear, either appearing instead of either green or black, or switching genders with the blue and yellow making only one a male and the other a female, though either green or black is still present
sample lineups:

6- a typical 6 person team will comprise of either 5 males and one female or 4 males and 2 females. red, blue and yellow always appear, with blue and yellow switching genders in some instances, like one is male and the other is female making that female the 2nd female. green and black interchange each other if the white haired is present, though may both be together. pink will serve as the only female, while white will serve as her replacement, or the 5th male member. in some instances,

sample lineups for 5 males and one female:

red, blue and yellow are all male then:
1.the other 2 males will be green and black haired, either pink or white haired will be the only female. in some instances, the white haired is male while 1/2 of blue is male and yellow is female and vice versa
2. green and black interchange each other while the other male is white haired.

for 4 males and 2 females:
red, green and black will all be males while only 1/2 of blue and yellow will be the 2nd female of the group after the pink.
red, blue and yellow all appear, with one between the blue and yellow becoming male and the other a female, though may also be both female in case both green and black appear, with white in the lineup but not the pink.green and black interchange each other in the presence of a white haired, or may both appear in the absence of the white. pink will serve as the most feminine. white will take the place of the pink haired, though may only do so in the presence of both the green and black haired, and only one between blue and yellow is male and the other is female

---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

7-a typical 7 person lineup will compose of 6 males and 1 female, 5 males and 2 females and 3 females and 4 males

6 males and one female:

red, blue, yellow, green, black and white will all be male while the pink will be the only female

5 males and 2 females:

red, green and black will all be male, pink will be female, then 2/3 of blue, white and yellow will be male and the other one will be female. no lineup will feature both female blue and yellow haired

4 males and 3 females:

red, green and black will all be male. only one between blue, yellow and white will be male and the other 2 are female. pink will be female

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

8-will consist of 7 male and one female, 6 male and 2 female and 5 male and 3 female. this will be the only lineup to feature the orange since this will serve as the 8th member or the 7th male

to explain things. for 5 person teams first
red, blue, yellow, green, pink
red, blue, yellow, black pink
both lineups featured pink haired as the only female main characters
red, blue, yellow, green, white.
has 3 different lineups in terms of the gender of the white, blue and yellow
red, blue, yellow, black, white. to be subdivided into 3 different lineups as well since i am personally following the tradition of interchanging green and black
red, blue, yellow, green, black
has two different lineup types since one group has a blue haired female and the other has a yellow haired female
red, blue, yellow, pink, white.
so far, there will be 10 different lineups for a 5 person team of 4 males and one female

mrpogi91
09-15-2010, 08:23 AM
reccuring themes:

the male lead has a history of failures in his lovelife. in some instances, does not get along with his parents or older brother(usually the blue or yellow haired) due to the fact that they seemingly restrict (or sometimes forbid) him from doing what he wants that makes him happy or must do, usually resulting in him seeking brotherly affection from one of his friends, usually the female lead's older brother(usually the red haired), while the male lead is either blue or yellow haired

in some instances, two of the male main characters are childhood-middle school friends, having a tomo-yomi or yukari-minamo like relationship, with one being the rowdy one, or if the anime is drama, he serves as the comic relief making him a tomo/yukari-like person while the other one is the more serious or mature or good tempered making him the minamo/yomi

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

more anime/s that i have thought of:
drama, romance, school. has a dormitory setting. set in an island off japan

red-male lead, aged 20, wataru hoshino look-alike. yellow haired's childhood friend and later boyfriend. moved to mainland japan to attend middle school, yet gets sick prompting him to return to the island

yellow-female lead, aged 17, red haired's childhood friend, later girlfriend

blue-aged 18-19. student council president.

black-aged 16. green haired's childhood friend. calm. the yomi/minamo of the two

green-aged 16-black haired's childhood friend. the comic relief. the tomo/yukari of the duo

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

another series:
drama, school, romance.
red-aged 21 the most matured and group leader. good tempered. a college student and owner/manager of a restaurant, brother and father figure to the yellow haired(the male lead) due to the fact that he does not get along with his older brother and father. female lead's older brother, also supports yellow haired's relationship with the pink haired. has a yomi/tomo or yukari/minamo like relationship with the blue haired. owns an apartment which is rented by the yellow haired

blue-aged 22-23, the oldest and comic relief. also a college student

green-aged 21-cousin of the red and pink haired

yellow-aged 18, later 19. a middle school student who briefly dropped out of school due to the fact that his father and brother was forcing him to be a soldier, yet he prefers to be a cook. later returned to school after saving enough money. lives in an apartment, owned by the red haired

pink-aged 15, later 16. female lead. red haired's younger sister. yellow haired's love interest

Desulishor
09-15-2010, 08:39 AM
I have been writing a light novel (on a hiatus currently) and as light novels are often turned into animes, such dreams spin in my head as well.

4 chapters available in fictionpress. genres: mecha, humor, romance. Steam giants: A post-apocalyptic desert earth where mankind lost all of it's history and technology in a great war. Civilisation has been rebuild to steam age and the mecha from the great are being dug up and used for all sorts of odd tasks from monster hunting to transportation and bounty hunting. The main characters are a 15-year-old girl who inherited a mecha from her late father, becoming a pilot, and her childhood friend, a boy of same age working as a mechanic for her.

mrpogi91
09-15-2010, 11:10 AM
my first 8 person anime:
drama,romance, comedy, school. dormitory setting. somewhat based on the film dead poet society

Red-aged 21. college student. good tempered. has a younger sister and brother, who are also two other main characters(pink and yellow haired). also dormitory landlord to which all the main characters live in, and also runs a restaurant(both are family owned by the red, pink and yellow haired). brother and paternal figure to the blue haired (male lead) due to the fact that he does not get along with his own parents. has an older brother, whom he also does not get along with, due to the fact that they are all pressuring him to a military career which he does not like, as he prefers to be an artist, photographer and cook. also supports blue haired's desire for a romantic relationship with the pink haired

Blue-male lead. aged 19. romantically linked with the pink haired. has a history of parental pressure. despite the fact that he has friends who supports him in his desires, the family still does not agree. at one point, was forcibly taken home after participating at an art contest, despite huge supports from other students and people, though was later able to escape with help from his friends.

Pink-female lead. aged 16. only female main character, and the middle sibling of the 3 (red and yellow). only female resident. plans to establish an all-female dormitory

Yellow-aged 13. the youngest. also the youngest brother of the red and pink haired. resident genius.

Black-aged 17. one of the 3 comic reliefs alongside the green and white and orange haired. the two, plus the orange haired are his middle school friends. minus the latter, he and the other two are the series' version of the 3 stooges

Green-aged 17. one of the 3 comic reliefs

White-aged 17. one of the 3 comic reliefs

Orange-Aged 18. the serious one since he is the older one in the quartet.

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

another one:
drama, romance, comedy, school

Red-Male lead. aged 20. the white haired is his love interest. has a girlfriend in the past who passed away due to leukemia resulting in him getting broken hearted, and quitting school

Blue-Aged 14-15(female, the youngest). a middle school tudent. an aspiring singer

Yellow-aged 19. physically bulky in appearance

Black-Loner, though nice. Aged 18

White-Female lead. aged 17. physically resembles rokujou miyaho. a rich girl.

Green-Aged 16-17. an aspiring musician

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

i'll be thinking of more soon

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

another proposed anime:
drama. romance, school

Red-Male Lead. childhood friends with the female lead. Aged 19. Physically resembles Makoto Okano. has a history of illnesses that briefly forces him to stop school. Recuperates for 2 more years in new hometown. 3 years older than his other classmates

Blue- Female Lead. Aged 16. Red haired's childhood friend and later girlfriend. left town 6 years before the events of the series but met again at the end of the first episode. Physically resembles minamo narukaze

Yellow-Red Haired's close friend. Aged 17. the comic relief. Gets along with the Black haired who is himself a comic relief

Green-Good Natured. friends with the black haired since middle school. with a tomo/yomi or yukari/minamo like relationship, he serves as the yomi or minamo of the duo. Aged 17-18

Black-Comic Relief alongside the yellow. friends with the green haired since middle school. the tomo/yukari of the duo. Aged 17-18

mrpogi91
09-16-2010, 03:05 AM
my next project:

5 (4 males and 1 female)different young people with 5 different characteristics. an athlete(MVP), a very nice and friendly guy(nice guy type), a rebelious guy due to family problems(rebel type), a genius, either a child prodigy or a top student (brainy type) and a rich type (sosy type), though colors may vary.

first sample:

Red-MVP
Blue-Nice guy
Yellow-Brainy Type
Black or Green-Rebel type
Pink or white-sosy type. usually the female lead

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

first example:
Romantic comedy, school
all the characters are high school freshmen
Red-MVP type. aged 16 a basketball player
Blue-Nice Guy Type. Aged 19. the oldest. the Male Lead. in the past, he was trying to be nice to his love interest/s but always gets turned down, and as a result, does rude things to that girl since he cannot stand being rejected. one of the girls he once attempted to date and constantly rejects him was a rich girl, often dating guys with cars, much to his own dismay though briefly stopped from school and later returned to school. also runs a small food stand, and has the black haired as an employee
Yellow-Brainy Type. aged 16. the top student. popular with the girls
Black-Rebel Type. aged 16-18. although he is not a deliquent. he simply lives at his own apartment. usually works with the Blue haired. aspires to be an artist, though his father forces him to be a basketball player against his own will
Pink-sosy type. a rich girl. female lead. aged 16. often chauffered by a driver in a limo. was first hated by the male lead, though was actually good natured.

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

second type:
Colors: Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, White

Red-Nice Guy type. aged 17-18. a good friend to the blue haired
Blue-Rebel Type. Aged 19, male lead. has an older brother whom he does not get along with, due to the latter often forcing him to do things against his will such as forcing him to go home early despite the fact that he is still on a date with the white haired, yelling at him in front of his friends, much to the dismay of their father and mother, disturbing him while still with his friends, or yelling at his friends for simply supporting him against his(the brother) will. as result, he always talks back to his brother or even yells at his father and/or mother's guest as retalliation to his brother's rudeness. has a girlfriend in the past from his 3rd year of middle school to his first year of high school, but later broke up with him due to his brother's disapproval of his relationship with her. the brother also sometimes enforces a curfew forcibly, and if not followed, would forcibly take him home. the breakup occured when he was forcibly grounded by his brother on the day of their anniversary, when the brother confiscated his cellphone, then as the girlfriend called him, the brother yelled at the girlfriend telling her to leave his brother alone. the next day despite his protests, the girl broke up with him, and later got a new boyfriend, telling him that she is better of with a guy whose family accepts her. due to the brother's constant attitude, later moved to his own apartment, and later works at a restaurant owned by the female lead's family
Yellow-aged 18. MVP type. Basketball center.
Green-Aged 14. brainy type. youngest. only attended 1st year of middle school and later accelerated to first year high school
White-Aged 16. sosy type. blue haired's love interest. has 2 brothers, an older one and a younger one, aged 14 who is actually a friend of the green haired. also, both brothers are brotherly figures to the male lead due to the fact that he cannot get along with his own brother.

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

second type:
Colors: Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, White

Red-Nice Guy type. aged 17-18. a good friend to the blue haired
Blue-Rebel Type. Aged 19, male lead. has an older brother whom he does not get along with, due to the latter often forcing him to do things against his will such as forcing him to go home early despite the fact that he is still on a date with the white haired, yelling at him in front of his friends, much to the dismay of their father and mother, disturbing him while still with his friends, or yelling at his friends for simply supporting him against his(the brother) will. as result, he always talks back to his brother or even yells at his father and/or mother's guest as retalliation to his brother's rudeness. has a girlfriend in the past from his 3rd year of middle school to his first year of high school, but later broke up with him due to his brother's disapproval of his relationship with her. the brother also sometimes enforces a curfew forcibly, and if not followed, would forcibly take him home. the breakup occured when he was forcibly grounded by his brother on the day of their anniversary, when the brother confiscated his cellphone, then as the girlfriend called him, the brother yelled at the girlfriend telling her to leave his brother alone. the next day despite his protests, the girl broke up with him, and later got a new boyfriend, telling him that she is better of with a guy whose family accepts her. due to the brother's constant attitude, later moved to his own apartment, and later works at a restaurant owned by the female lead's family
Yellow-aged 18. MVP type. Basketball center.
Green-Aged 14. brainy type. youngest. only attended 1st year of middle school and later accelerated to first year high school
White-Aged 16. sosy type. blue haired's love interest. has 2 brothers, an older one and a younger one, aged 14 who is actually a friend of the green haired. also, both brothers are brotherly figures to the male lead due to the fact that he cannot get along with his own brother.

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

i cannot think of more for now but here are some previews for a group of more than 5:
Lineup 1
Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, White, Pink. (five males and one female)the pink will serve as the female lead, regardless of whether she is the only female or there is another one other than the pink haired herself. a variation will feature the black haired replacing the green haired. a 4 male and 2 female version will feature either the blue or the yellow having different genders, with one being the 2nd female member and the other still a male. another variation will feature the pink as a female.

Lineup 2
Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Black, Pink. a variation will feature a white haired replacing the pink haired. 5 males and 1 female. the 4 male and 2 female version will feature either the blue or the yellow haired as the 2nd female member of the group. in a variation with the white, the white may be a male while both the blue and yellow haired are females, with one of them being the female lead, or in some instances, the more feminine while the other is the opposite

Red, Blue, Yellow, Green/Black, Pink, White. the pink as always serves as the female lead. the green and black haired trades places with each other. the 4 male/2female version will feature 2/3 of the blue, white and yellow as males and the other as female

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

i cannot think of more for now but here are some previews for a group of more than 5:
Lineup 1
Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, White, Pink. (five males and one female)the pink will serve as the female lead, regardless of whether she is the only female or there is another one other than the pink haired herself. a variation will feature the black haired replacing the green haired. a 4 male and 2 female version will feature either the blue or the yellow having different genders, with one being the 2nd female member and the other still a male. another variation will feature the pink as a female.

Lineup 2
Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Black, Pink. a variation will feature a white haired replacing the pink haired. 5 males and 1 female. the 4 male and 2 female version will feature either the blue or the yellow haired as the 2nd female member of the group. in a variation with the white, the white may be a male while both the blue and yellow haired are females, with one of them being the female lead, or in some instances, the more feminine while the other is the opposite

Red, Blue, Yellow, Green/Black, Pink, White. the pink as always serves as the female lead. the green and black haired trades places with each other. the 4 male/2female version will feature 2/3 of the blue, white and yellow as males and the other as female

mrpogi91
09-16-2010, 10:04 AM
members: 5 males and one female

colors: red, blue, yellow, green, black, pink

genre: drama, romantic comedy, school
Red-Aged 18. student council president.
Blue-Male lead. aged 19. 1st year high school. a former deliquent, who would be later set up by his own group who are eventually revealed to be allies with his rival's group. they originally offered him a spot, in order to be powerful against his rival, who is part of a group of deliquents. he constantly gets into physical confrontations with his rival's group, and would usually defeat them alone, whough they would later gain the upper hand with more allies. he became part of a group of deliquents because of his desire to become powerful against his rival for his love interest. briefly quit school in order to mentally and emotionally recuperate himself. was also part of the cooking club before and during the current events. during his brief hiatus, he also studied music, and baking, which he uses to court the female lead. works as baker, cook and also sells some of his cooking to financially support himself

Pink-Female Lead. Aged 16. gentle and good natured. red haired's love interest and later girlfriend. phyisically resembles shirley fennete.

Yellow-the youngest. a genius. aged 13-14

Green-aged 16.the good natured and serious. black haired is his childhood friend. has a tomo/yomi style relationship with the black haired making him the yomi

Black-aged 17-18. the comic relief. green haired's childhood friend. with a tomo/yomi style relationship with the black haired, he is the tomo like

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

there are also possibilities of having at least 2 groups in a single anime.

sample: 2 groups of a color set of red, blue, yellow, green and black, with one group having one between the blue and yellow as male and the other a female

group 1 has a female yellow and male blue alongside the red, green and black while the 2nd group is the reverse

another series will feature more than 2 groups:
group 1. red, blue, yellow, green and pink
group 2 has a white haired instead of a pink haired
group 3 has a similar lineup as group 1 except that it has a black haired instead of a green haired
group 4 has a similar lineup as group 2 except that that it has a white haired instead of a pink haired.
this series is most likely to be set in a school with 4 sections for each level depicting the main characters as part of each section. the 5 main characters in each section are the leading members of each of the 4 sections, usually engaging in friendly and non-violent competition. the sole female members are the leading female members of each section

variations: has white haired but no pink. all the white haired characters are male, with one between the blue and yellow haired being the female, usually the sole female of the group and the other still a male.
red, blue, yellow, black, white
will be subdivided into two with one between the blue and yellow haired a male and the other a female
the 2nd set will feature a green instead of black, and will subdivided into two like the above lineup
has similarity with the above mentioned anime

brolyx74
09-16-2010, 03:09 PM
One thing I've had in my head is kinda like a superhero gag anime where people go onto a show to be like "Japan's Top Superhero" People go on the show and design their hero, get the powers temporarily during the show, and then have to compete in challenges, and the winner gets to keep their powers. I'm not sure if there really is a series there, but it's something I've been toying with that could be worth a few laughs.

mrpogi91
09-17-2010, 03:22 AM
my next project:
colors:red, blue, yellow, green, black, white(5 males and one female. white is the only female)
genre: drama, romantic comedy, school.
note: this series has two yomi mizuhara like characters and two tomo takino like characters both in personality

Red. Aged 19 years old. male lead. was constantly being rejected for no reason during his 2nd and 3rd year of middle school. when he first entered high school, he met a girl, became friends, fell in love with her and courted her, but declined because she has a boyfriend since middle school, though he did not believe at first but she later introduced her boyfriend to him, causing him to be heartbroken, since she is the only girl in his class that he wants to have as his girlfriend. he later meets another girl from another section, then made friends with her, even going out on summer. he later courted her giving her chocolates which she accepted, and believes that he has a chance with her. one day, just barely a few days after summer, he waited for her outside her classroom, inviting her to lunch, to which she declined as she is on a diet, then avoids him. to his surprise, she later went with another guy from another section, which she introduced as her suitor, causing him to be heartbroken once more. he became sad afterwards, and does various suicidal actions mostly refusing to eat, and decides that he will starve himself to death. with his parents' advice, he briefly dropped out of school, decided to have a job in order to financially support himself. he also attended his school's culture festivals just a year later, and met a 14 year old middle school girl(the female lead), and met again the following year, thus becoming friends with each other. has a brother who he does not get along with, who sometimes scolds him for going home late despite the fact that he goes out with the female lead, though the brother claims that he does not forbid him from going out on dates. also despises his brother for sometimes yelling at the female lead, though she is not like him who does not support him

White-the female lead. aged 16. she first met the male lead during the culture festivals a year after the latter temporarily quit school. she also intended to study there, then the male told her that they might even become classmates, despite their 3 year age gap. has an older sister and 3 brothers, two older than her and the other one younger than her who is the youngest. the male lead treats them all as his sister and brothers as he does not get along well with his own brother. a shy type. physically resembles yukari kamishiro

Blue-Aged 18 years old, 1st year student. best friends with the yellow since high school. the more serious of the two

Yellow-Aged 18 years old, a 1st year student. the more wacky of the duo, he and the green haired are the resident comic reliefs of this series. as a running gag, he gets frequently beaten up by other girls ala sunohara youhei.

Black-aged 17. 1st year. like the blue haired, he is the more serious of the two to which he and the blue haired are both the yomi-like. green haired's childhood friend

Green-aged 16. 1st year. the comic relief alongside the yellow haired, making them the tomo-like though he is the hopeless romantic version and a playboy.

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

lineup is same as above, except that white is now male, and the female is either blue or yellow.
genre: drama, romance, slice of life
set in a japanese countryside

Red-Male lead, aged 20, 2nd year high school. childhood friends with the yellow, and eventually his girlfriend. moved to the countryside as a result of getting frequently sick

Yellow-Female Lead, aged 17, 2nd year high school. physically resembles nozomi fujimiya

Blue-Comic relief. aged 18. hopeless romantic

Green-Aged 19, the student council president. the male lead's senpai despite being only 2 years younger. good tempered

Black-aged 16, middle school student. yellow haired's younger brother

White-Aged 16, a middle school student. black haired's friend

mrpogi91
09-18-2010, 10:28 AM
my next project:
colors:red, blue, yellow, green, black, white(5 males and one female. white is the only female)
genre: drama, romantic comedy, school.
note: this series has two yomi mizuhara like characters and two tomo takino like characters both in personality

Red. Aged 19 years old. male lead. was constantly being rejected for no reason during his 2nd and 3rd year of middle school. when he first entered high school, he met a girl, became friends, fell in love with her and courted her, but declined because she has a boyfriend since middle school, though he did not believe at first but she later introduced her boyfriend to him, causing him to be heartbroken, since she is the only girl in his class that he wants to have as his girlfriend. he later meets another girl from another section, then made friends with her, even going out on summer. he later courted her giving her chocolates which she accepted, and believes that he has a chance with her. one day, just barely a few days after summer, he waited for her outside her classroom, inviting her to lunch, to which she declined as she is on a diet, then avoids him. to his surprise, she later went with another guy from another section, which she introduced as her suitor, causing him to be heartbroken once more. he became sad afterwards, and does various suicidal actions mostly refusing to eat, and decides that he will starve himself to death. with his parents' advice, he briefly dropped out of school, decided to have a job in order to financially support himself. he also attended his school's culture festivals just a year later, and met a 14 year old middle school girl(the female lead), and met again the following year, thus becoming friends with each other. has a brother who he does not get along with, who sometimes scolds him for going home late despite the fact that he goes out with the female lead, though the brother claims that he does not forbid him from going out on dates. also despises his brother for sometimes yelling at the female lead, though she is not like him who does not support him

White-the female lead. aged 16. she first met the male lead during the culture festivals a year after the latter temporarily quit school. she also intended to study there, then the male told her that they might even become classmates, despite their 3 year age gap. has an older sister and 3 brothers, two older than her and the other one younger than her who is the youngest. the male lead treats them all as his sister and brothers as he does not get along well with his own brother. a shy type. physically resembles yukari kamishiro

Blue-Aged 18 years old, 1st year student. best friends with the yellow since high school. the more serious of the two

Yellow-Aged 18 years old, a 1st year student. the more wacky of the duo, he and the green haired are the resident comic reliefs of this series. as a running gag, he gets frequently beaten up by other girls ala sunohara youhei.

Black-aged 17. 1st year. like the blue haired, he is the more serious of the two to which he and the blue haired are both the yomi-like. green haired's childhood friend

Green-aged 16. 1st year. the comic relief alongside the yellow haired, making them the tomo-like though he is the hopeless romantic version and a playboy.

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

lineup is same as above, except that white is now male, and the female is either blue or yellow.
genre: drama, romance, slice of life
set in a japanese countryside

Red-Male lead, aged 20, 2nd year high school. childhood friends with the yellow, and eventually his girlfriend. moved to the countryside as a result of getting frequently sick

Yellow-Female Lead, aged 17, 2nd year high school. physically resembles nozomi fujimiya

Blue-Comic relief. aged 18. hopeless romantic

Green-Aged 19, the student council president. the male lead's senpai despite being only 2 years younger. good tempered

Black-aged 16, middle school student. yellow haired's younger brother

White-Aged 16, a middle school student. black haired's friend

has a kono aoozora style storyline, which centers on the characters' backgrounds. blue is now the female lead. has elements of lamune as it is set in a japanese countryside. its first season centers on the main characters gathering around in a circle with their male teacher who is in charge of their dormitory being their speaker.

the teacher- he is a bald-headed teacher who is in charge of their dormitory. good natured. has a childhood friend who appears to provide comic relief.

Red-male lead. aged 20.lives in kyoto the third born in a brood of 3 males. his arc centers on his dispute with his father and older brother. he also has another brother, the middle one who committed suicide, due to the fact that he cannot stand being pressured by their father and oldest brother, forcing him to be a doctor, as he prefers to be a photographer and cook. another reason for his brother's suicide is because they also disapprove of his relationship with his girlfriend, as the father has arranged his marriage to a girl who is a daughter of his acquaintace. the male lead himself suffers from amily pressure, as both the father and brother forces him against his will. he prefers to be a baker, chef, artist and photographer making him part of both the cooking and art clubs(his school allows joining at least 3 clubs), though he is more rebellious unlike his deceased brother, he has the habit of throwing various appliances and kitchen utensils as retalliation to his father or brother destroying his work of art. as a result, he decided to run away from home. taking at least 100,000 yen with him and ending up at a japanese countryside. he was 16 at that time. he ended up sleeping on the streets, but was later found by a man who would be the teacher in charge of their dormitory. he first attempted to leave, but was stopped and offered him to study at the school he was working at. he was later tracked down and found by his father, who he rejected at first, but later made up, and eventually let him do as he pleases.

Blue-Female lead. aged 17. the dormitory landlady. has a busty appearance making her the target of some perverted males since she is somewhat gullible. in her arc, during her middle school years, she has a sexy figure making her the attention of every male student in school. she is somewhat hated by other female students in her school as most of the other male students who get attracted to her are the boyfriends of some of the girls.

Yellow-Aged 19. a 3rd year student. the big brother to everyone. the student council president. his arc centers on him getting an offer to study at a university in tokyo, though he had to decline as he cannot leave the dormitory. he prefers to study at a university at a nearby town. runs and owns a restaurant to which all the main characters works in so that they could support themselves financially,

Green-aged 16. in his arc, he was depicted as suffering from lack of parental attention. his father was often away on business trips while his mother would often gamble. as a result, he's had enough and ran away, walking around one rainy night. he was 14 at that time. during his arc, his father and mother reunited and tries to take him back to which he refused, since he has found a new family

Black-aged 17. in his arc, he was depicted as a student who does not get along with his teachers and classmates during his middle school years. the reason for this is that he usually gets into fights with other students, though he claims that it was for self-defense, the school authorities still blames him. he was forcibly expelled from his school, and was forcibly banned from enrolling at any school in japan. at one point, he attempted to commit suicide by slashing his wrist but was thwarted at the last minute. they later moved to the countryside, and with help from the school principal who is good natured, and a lawyer, he was allowed to enroll and attend.

White-Aged 17. in his arc, he is the last resident. he first acts rude to everyone, specially to their teacher since he has a hatred to adults as a result of his hatred for his father but later had a change of heart. the reason he was acting rude is that he has similar problems like the red-haired as both have hobbies, which is also disliked by his father. he loves playing basketball, and a skilled manga artist but his father forces him to stop doing so. at one point, all of his manga was confiscated by his father and torn down in front of him. he was being forced by his father to become a soldier against his own will. during his arc, it was later revealed that his father suffered a heart attack, and told him in a letter asking for forgiveness and telling him that if he was happy with what he was doing, he may continue as he pleases. the note also states that he may be dead by the time he recieves that letter. it was later revealed in a phone call that his father has passed away

to explain things. for 5 person teams first
red, blue, yellow, green, pink
red, blue, yellow, black pink
both lineups featured pink haired as the only female main characters
red, blue, yellow, green, white.
has 3 different lineups in terms of the gender of the white, blue and yellow
red, blue, yellow, black, white. to be subdivided into 3 different lineups as well since i am personally following the tradition of interchanging green and black
red, blue, yellow, green, black
has two different lineup types since one group has a blue haired female and the other has a yellow haired female
red, blue, yellow, pink, white.
so far, there will be 10 different lineups for a 5 person team of 4 males and one female

for 6 person teams:
red, blue, yellow, green, black, pink:
lineup 1. pink is the only female
lineup 2. yellow becomes the 2nd female
lineup 3 blue is the 2nd female
a total of 3
red, blue, yellow, green, black white
the first 3 has similar lineups as above plus a 4th lineup with both blue and yellow females

the next set is in accordance with interchanging green and black
red, blue, yellow, green/black, white, pink
lineup 1. pink is the only female
lineup 2. white is the 2nd female
lineup 3. blue is the 2nd female
lineup 4. yellow is the 2nd female
there will be a total of 8, with 4 featuring a green and another 4 featuring a black

the next set is only for lineups with orange as the 4th male member
red, blue, yellow, white, black/green, orange
these sets depicts the white haired as "replacements" for pink haired
lineup 1. blue is the 2nd female
lineup 2. yellow is the 2nd female
lineup 3. both blue and yellow are females
there will be 6 different lineups with 3 having green and another having black

red, blue, yellow, black, pink, orange
lineup 1. yellow
lineup 2. blue

there will be 4 different sets, with two having green and 2 having black

7 person lineup:
red, blue, yellow, green, black, white, pink
lineup 1 features 6 males and one female
lineup 2 features 5 males and 2 females one pink and the other either blue, white or yellow making it 3 different lineup types
lineup 3 features 4 males and 3 females, one pink and 2/3 of blue, white and yellow making it 3 different types.
total of 7 lineups

8 person lineup
red, blue, yellow, green, black, white, orange, pink
lineup 1 features 7 males and one female
lineup 2 has 6 males and 2 females making it 3 different lineups
lineup 3 has 5 males
total of 7

total of 49 overall

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

this one is like a japanese version of phineas and ferb except that the characters are now in their teens, and it does not feature a platypus duck that fights a mad scientist
genre: school, romantic comedy

Red-based on phineas flynn. aged 18. a genius planner of various inventions
Blue-based on ferb flynn, though somewhat talkative. aged 16. red's younger but taller half-brother. half-british as his biological father is british while his deceased mother is japanese. a great inventor
Yellow-based on isabella garcia. aged 17. leader of a 10 girl scout style group
Black-Based on Buford van storm, aged 17. he is somewhat bulky, and may look like a bully, though he is actually a nice guy specially with children.
White-Based on Baljeet, aged 16. a half-indian

Hanamaru Kunikida
09-18-2010, 04:57 PM
If I could create an Anime, I would end up quitting, and all of you would too. Also, if needs to be a manga first and it needs to be popular, unless is a Anime based on a game, then the game has to be popular too. =\

I been through that already. =\
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlueStoneProductions

Creating a Manga is different I guess.

Mrmojorisin74
09-18-2010, 09:55 PM
I had an idea for a fantasy anime called Samurai Surveyor. Since I work as a surveyor, it wasn't too hard to come up with the name. I even created a logo for it and a few of the characters. The storyline I had in mind is very Mononoke Hime-like but the humans and forest gods tolerate each other a little better. The "surveyor" not only surveys land for an empire but also negotiates land trade and deals between the human and the forest gods. The humans want land and the gods want something in return, often a sacrifice. It's the "surveyors" job to negotiate deals between both parties. Things often get out of hand because both sides can be irate occasionally, so he has some "skills" in dealing with those problems.