PDA

View Full Version : Kane & Lynch movie. STOP IT!

DOOM!
08-20-2010, 08:20 PM
Most of you are sissies who don't know what Kane & Lynch is, but if only you hadn't wasted your time playing WoW or some other lame Japano/Philipino/Koren MMO, you'd feel that the movie after an epic videogame like that would be just atrocious. Below is the script of the movie that's going to be made, I command you to listen through all the spoilers!

1v6LxrqSJXs
txZM-ANzZf4

Did you hear that? Bruce Willis (the always good guy who just won't die) playing Kane, and Jamie Foxx (Mr. fancy life, passion and amor) to play -an educated- Lynch. Their orignal names won't be kept, they don't do heists for money, they do it for a stupid chip and have to SAVE THE WORLD?

Why do they do this? Why do the movie people want to ruin a good game franchise? And in such a tasteless, degenerate manner.
Why, people?

Sottaceti
08-21-2010, 01:24 AM
Because they can.

-GAZKUL-
08-21-2010, 04:10 PM
Video games based on movies work, when dumb yanks try to do it the other way round it fails. Its just one of nature's laws

Inactive Account 0061
08-21-2010, 04:46 PM
I love the games (even won a contest and went to see IO Interactive, got Kane & Lynch 2 for free to :>) Anyhows. I think it's lame they make a movie out of it. Just because the games kick *** doesn't mean the movie will *facepalm*

Beyond B
08-21-2010, 06:36 PM
they will do what ever they want with it after all theres no one stopping them