PDA

View Full Version : Sign Up: DBZ: A Saiyan Story

Seidaki
08-19-2010, 08:06 PM
Saiyan Story

This RP is mainly based for DBZ fans. (PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW BEFORE POSTING)
[Post all character submissions here. Along with OOC]

I N T R O D U C T I O N

It has been nearly four thousand years since the days of Goku and the Z fighters of Earth. On Earth, the stories of Goku and his Super Saiyan friends are stories of legend, told to the new generations of children as nothing more than a simple bedtime story. Hardly any people believe in them anymore and they are considered to be nothing more than a myth or a bedtime story to intrigue the minds of children and martial artists everywhere. However, though the Super Saiyan hasn't made an appearence for a few millenia, Saiyan blood is still raging in the distant parts of the universe. The proud race of Saiyans were resurrected by the Dragonballs as a dying wish made by Vegeta during his last moments of life on planet Earth. Since then, Saiyan life has returned to its former glory at last.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091127173532/dragonball/images/thumb/d/d6/PlanetVegetaBeforeItWasD.png/300px-PlanetVegetaBeforeItWasD.png

With Planet Vegeta restored, the Saiyan race continued on as they always had, conquering planets and fighting amongst one another to claim the title of the universe's strongest warriors. As centuries went by, the Saiyan power grew more and more with each new generation of fighters. Children were surpassing their parents with ease and began to develop their skills at a much quicker pace. It didn't take long for the Super Saiyan power to emerge once more. As years progressed, the Saiyans were infatuated with the new power brought to light among their proud brethren. Born from fascinations of more powerful levels of achievement, every Saiyan on Planet Vegeta were given something new to strive for. It became the ultimate goal.

Very few were able to achieve the power. Only five in the last hundred years managed to push their training to the limits and get a taste of super saiyan power. It seemed natural selection reared its ugly head over the proud warriors. Those who grasped the power quickly formed an alliance and showed their dominance over the rest. They were considered the elite forces of Planet Vegeta and proudly took their seats of power. They were known as the Five Saiyan Kings.

Saiyan life went on as it had always been as planets were taken control of at a pace much quicker than ever before. But little did they know that beneath the noses of their evil counterparts, the pure hearted Saiyans of Planet Vegeta were forming their own resistence group secretly in hopes of overthrowing the Five Saiyan Kings. They have been biding their time over the years, intensely training in secret so that one day, they may take back their home planet from the clutches of the powerful Super Saiyan slavers.

R P G S T R U C T U R E

You can have up to three characters per individual. But don't take up all the Kings.

In each Character Profile submission, be sure to include:

Name:
Alignment:
Saiyan Rank:
Visual Description:
Background Description(Optional):
Personal Attacks (Example: Kamehameha. Only 5 allowed to start.)
Personal Techniques (Attacks are different from techniques. An example of a technique would be: Solar Flare, Split Form, Regeneration, ect. You are allowed 5 to start. If you can't think of that many just yet, then plug them in when you do.)

A new attack slot is achieved through submitting a 2500 word count training session. In that training session, you must make your post on the process of your character learning whatever attack or skill you achieved.

Races

Human - Starting Power Level: 700
Saiyan - Starting Power Level: 800
Half-Saiyan - Starting Power Level: 700
Namek - Starting Power Level 700
Android - Starting Power Level 900
Alien(Enter Race Name If This is Chosen): Starting Power Level - 700

(Keep in mind, keeping track of your power level is just for fun. For bragging rights as well as having the fun of developing a character.)

You gain power level points through the length of your posts. So make sure you post at the bottom of EACH post the amount of words that was typed, so it can be added to your power level when I come online to update stats. For example: If you make a post consisting of 600 words, your power level will go up 600.

To further build your power level, you may submit training sessions with a minimum word count of 1000 and 5000 maximum. Words are worth double in Training Sessions. So if you make a Training Session that consists of 3000 words, your new power level addition would be 6000.

Sparring sessions are also a great way to increase your power level. The amount of words an individual types from the start to the finish of a battle with another RP participant will be recorded by me and any other GMs. The number will then be multiplied by 2. The resulting number will be your power level addition. Also, please make sure Training Sessions are submitted wrapped in SPOILER TAGS.

Character Stats will be recorded on the first post of the IC Saiyan Story Thread.

Transformations and Techniques

In order to transform, your power level must reach a certain mark. This won't be easy. The legendary power of the Super Saiyan and other transformations are meant only for the most determined warriors. Keep in mind that all races are given 4 transformations.

SSJ1 or Equivalent - Achieved through hitting a PL of 30,000. A 10,000 PL Bonus will also be rewarded.
SSJ2 or Equivalent - Achieved through hitting a PL of 60,000. A 20,000 PL Bonus will also be rewarded.
SSJ3 or Equivalent - Achieved through hitting a PL of 120,000. A 40,000 PL Bonus will also be rewarded.
SSJ4 or Equivalent - Achieved through hitting a PL of 240,000. A 100,000 PL Bonus will also be rewarded.

(The bars are set high because it is easy to move up without even noticing it through the journey of the RPG.)

Also, people who choose one of the Saiyan Kings starts out with a power level of 40,000. (This is because the 5 Kings are evil and will most likely die. Well, Lucifein anyway is definitely going to die. He is the RP's major villain. Other villains will emerge as we progress.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only five Saiyans in this RP so far have achieved the power of Super Saiyan. So unless you are one of the Five Kings, do not add SSJ to your list of Special Techniques. At least not until your character has learned it later in the RP. And if you choose to be one of the Five Kings, please make sure you are an experienced RPer and have intentions of seeing it through. People who start an RP then suddenly drop off the face of the forum always present problems in an RP structure because things become out of place.

I hope this RP can be as alive as I hope it will be! Below are my 3 characters.

M Y C H A R A C T E R S

Seidaki

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/Lustique/SaiyanStyxeses1.jpg
Name: Seidaki (Say-Daw-Kee) (This picture was drawn by me. Feel free to use your own artwork to depict your characters! However, you can use anything!)
Race: Saiyan
Alignment: Good

Background Description
Seidaki was born as a low class Saiyan. Even as a child, he was ridiculed by his Saiyan brethren for being a low class warrior. Fueled by the negative remarks of his fellow warriors, he trained nonstop. Day in and day out he would sever the chains of his physical limitations and push forward through the pain that his intensive training induced. His only desire was to rise up the ladder of ranks and become a First Class Saiyan like his father. As he began to grow, so did his power and determination. His father, Seidaku, would daily teach him to harness his power and expand it to new heights.

By the time Seidaki was 18, he had already surpassed his father in strength, speed and technique. He quickly rose to First Class and began to accept the praise of those who once belittled him.

A few years passed and things seemed to be going great for the young Saiyan. He was making his father proud and was quickly surpassing all the other First Class Saiyans. Until one day, the greatness of the past few years suddenly took a violent downward spiral when Seidaku returned home from a planet takeover mission. Before going to see his son, Seidaku confronted the First Super Saiyan King(Someone is going to take this character and give him a name, so I won't give him one), and informed him that his mission was a failure and that the inhabitants of the planet he went to conquer were too strong for him to handle.

Disappointed with Seidaku's results, the Super Saiyan King destroyed him without thinking twice. Shortly after, he ventured out and met up with Seidaki and told him that his father was slain in the line of duty and that his life will be honored.

Seidaki didn't take the news lightly. He began to reflect back on all the memories he had with his father and all at once, the memories sparked a flame in the young Saiyan. A flame that consumed every organic fiber of his being. His power began to swell violently, as did his rage. The terrain beneath him crumbled at his feet as his power exploded from his body like a star blasting itself into oblivion. His hair erupted from black to golden locks and stood straight up in a spikey mess on his head. Triggered by the news of his fathers death, Seidaki became the second strongest fighter on the planet in a single heartbeat. He became a Super Saiyan.

The Saiyan King was impressed by Seidaki's power and didn't waste any time giving the young Saiyan a throne beside him. Back then, they were considered the Two Saiyan Kings, but that was changed as the years began to fly and other Super Saiyans emerged.

After ruling with the evil First Saiyan King, Seidaki began to understand the nature of his superior. He recognized the evil that poured out from the First King's every action. It didn't take long before Seidaki learned from a few of the other First Class Saiyans that his father was killed by the First King. At that exact moment, Seidaki's intentions became clear. He was going to put an end to the other Four Kings rule over Planet Vegeta.. once.. and for all.

Special Techniques: (NOTE: WHEN CHOOSING TECHNIQUES, DO NOT CHOOSE ATTACKS SUCH AS THE KAMEHAMEHA OR SPIRIT BOMB OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. WE DID NOT TRAIN UNDER KING KAI AND EVEN IF WE DID, THERE ARE NO DRAGONBALLS ON PLANET VEGETA TO WISH BACK THE INDIVIDUAL THAT DIED. PLEASE MAKE UP YOUR OWN TECHNIQUES! MINOR ATTACKS SUCH AS SOLAR FLARE, SPLIT FORM, OR GALICK GUN ARE OKAY. =) )

Split Form - The ability to separate his body into multiple beings, each one possessing a fraction of his full power.

Flarestar - A massive sphere of blue energy which is sent at opponents. Dodging becomes a problem because the fighter who uses this attack has the ability to blow up the ball as it gets close.

Terra Flare - Taught to him by his father, this is Seidaki's ultimate attack, the Terra Flare; A giant golden beam of energy, similar to the Final Flash. This attack is meant for the single purpose of destroying objects of heavy mass like planets and stars and it is used rarely. Only under desperate circumstances does Seidaki unleash the Terra Flare attack.

Kings Executioner - A sword made of pure energy emerges from the palm of Seidaki's hand.

SSJ Transformation - The ability to transform into a Super Saiyan level 1, thus quadrupling his power.

Zephyr
Name: Zephyr (Zef-Fear)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/Lustique/AnotherZephyr.jpg
Alignment: Evil
Class: Mid Class Saiyan
Visual Description

History
Unknown

Techniques
Phoenix Sniper - A one handed blast. All energy must be focused and compressed in the center of the body. Once charged, the energy flows freely through the veins and makes its way down Zephyr's right arm and into his hand. The blast itself is a more of a ray than an energy wave, blue in color.
Dyno Nebula - Two hands, placed together. After a few seconds of charging, a sphere of energy will appear made up of dozens of different hues. Fires like a kamehameha, but different in color.
Dyno Seige - Barrage of energy blasts. Blue.
Spirit Shard - Huge energy sphere. Blue.

Lucifein, the First Saiyan King

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/Lustique/VahndalFINISHED1223.jpg
Name: Lucifein (Luceh-Fane)
Alignment: Evil

History
Lucifein is the son of Araknafein, a legendary Saiyan known for his enormous power and unmatched martial arts. At the time of Lucifein's birth, one of the Saiyans from King Vegeta's blood line still held a seat on the throne as the King of all Saiyans. Araknafein's thirst for power was always put to rest at the idea of trying to overthrow and kill King Vegeta. However, despite his great power, he still had no chance of defeating the King. In an effort to see his son succeed where he had failed, Araknafein shaped his son, Lucifein, into a fighting machine, unrivaled by all.

As the years progressed, so did Lucifein's power and skill. By the time he was 17, not even his father could land a single blow. He had become the warrior his father molded him to be. It didn't take long before they began planning out their assault on King Vegeta.

Lucifein and his father patiently waited for King Vegeta to leave the palace and venture to his training grounds at the southern continent. It was there, the King was met by the father-son duo. The fighting began and it quickly became clear that Lucifein's training was not enough to defeat the powerful king. Their bodies beaten and broken, Araknafein threw his son away from the battle to give him some time to run away. After a few short minutes of fighting, Araknafein was blasted to pieces before Lucifein's eyes.

The battle took a surprisingly turn as rage swelled beneath the surface of Lucifein's exterior, causing him to transform into the first Super Saiyan in thousands of years. After the transformation, Vegeta fell to only one powerful kick.

At that moment, Lucifein reached down and claimed the King's Emblem pinned to Vegeta's armor and attached it to his own. From that day forward, Lucifein was the King of all Saiyans.

Techniques

Galick Thrust - Similar to the galick gun; this purple energy beam is shot out from both hands placed together, and as it draws near, it splits apart into five-ten beams that can all be manipulated during flight.

Globe of Invulnerability - For short time, Lucifein can focus all of his energy into creating a green barrier around his exterior, impenetrable by energy. However, physical attacks easily penetrate the barrier.

Solar Flare - A blast of light disperses into the sky, blinding anyone with their eyes open for a short period of time. Great for escapes.

Astral Fissure - Green wave of energy capable of destroying planets.

Demon Bomb - This attack takes a while to charge for. This is the Spirit Bombs opposite. When using this attack, energy is stolen from evil individuals on the planet. Sometimes other planets, depending on how much time Lucifein has to gather the energy.

Super Saiyan Level 1 Transformation - Lucifein transforms into a Super Saiyan, quadrupling his power.

Kylesico912
08-19-2010, 08:27 PM
Is this approved?

Archaic Devices
08-19-2010, 08:28 PM
Has this RPG been approved by LPS?

Seidaki
08-19-2010, 09:17 PM
Yes. Should have stated that in the first post. >.< Approved by LadyPSerenity.

..Also.. why would you ask the question again when it was just asked? >.>

HateSpawn98
08-22-2010, 02:58 PM
Name: Polroid
Race: Sayian
Alignment: good
Saiyan Rank: N/A
Visual Description: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs32/f/2008/193/e/e/Son_Goku_Super_Saiyan_V_by_NeDan89.jpg
Background Description(Optional): N/A
Personal Attacks (Example: Kamehameha. Only 5 allowed to start.): Kamehameha, Scatter Kamehameha, Spirit Bomb, Instant Transmission, Dragon Fist
Personal Techniques (Attacks are different from techniques. An example of a technique would be: Solar Flare, Split Form, Regeneration, ect. You are allowed 5 to start. If you can't think of that many just yet, then plug them in when you do.): Solar Flare, Split From, Regeneration
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How's this?

Seidaki
08-25-2010, 02:55 AM
Looks okay. Only problem I see is that in order to achieve SSJ, you must learn it. Unless you are one of the Saiyan Kings that have already learned it.

Also, before we start, be sure to re-read the top post. It has undergone many changes to add to the quality of fun this RP can be. =D

HateSpawn98
08-25-2010, 12:01 PM
All fixed up now :laugh:

Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades
09-19-2010, 01:01 AM
Name: Thech-fey
Saiyan Rank: Maitriarch
Visual Description:

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa257/sandblader/Saiyanfemale1.jpg

Background Description(Optional):

Staying on Planet Vegeta was the only thing she knew, She had been taught how to work with metal contraptions and her saiyan abilities. Though some of the female saiyans are the people who bare children. She was chosen to be one, but she got rid of the guy who chose her, she didn't know where he was or what he was planning, but she knew he wanted her. For now she is the technicion of the planet vegeta and she protects the women and let them make their own choices in life. Passed down to life through family blood this female had been taught since she was a wee lass, she had learned the technique called kamehameha on her own and with the help of a namek she met long ago the day she became twenty she was taught a low level kamehameha, not of the best kind. Her nature and good will got her through the tough times.

Personal Attacks Kamehameha, Disk.
Personal Techniques: Solar Flare, Fushion, Regeneration, transport.

Have to think of more then... Is this ok?

kkslider55
03-04-2011, 01:53 PM
I'd sign up if you changed your font color away from black. :p
I don't wanna have to highlight everything to read it all the time.

animefreak666
03-08-2011, 05:54 PM
I would so sign up to this if I wasn't using my phone. Would take like hours to write a paragraph. lol. I'm looking forward to reading this though. All the characters and story sounds awsome so far!

Narona
03-30-2011, 04:11 PM
WOOOT! i'm in though it may take time for me to get prefered time on the computer I'm so in!

Tecknically these characters of mine are living on my world Imora, but for the story I'll say they where born on new Vegeta. :D

:/ i'm not entierly happy with the bios right now. I'll edit them later.

Name: Midnight (cheesy I know but after his mom died Kalt had to name him :/)
Race: Saiyin
Alignment: grey area, he dosen't know weather to follow his brother or not
Saiyan Rank: Common Saiyin
Visual Description: http://water-wolf.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d2y18j3
Background Description(Optional): living with his brother all his life he knows little of what's going on. Sheltered as he is by his brother Kalt, he wishes for something more than the mundaine life he's aquired with his brother.
Personal Attacks
Personal Techniques

Name: Kalt
Saiyan Rank: Common Saiyan
Visual Description: none yet i'm working on him still :/
Background Description(Optional): Looking after his younger brother, he finds that he has been neglecting himself. In an attempt to spur up his social life he takes up more sparing.
Personal Attacks
Personal Techniques

sunnyside
03-30-2011, 04:49 PM
WOOOT! i'm in though it may take time for me to get prefered time on the computer I'm so in!

Tecknically these characters of mine are living on my world Imora, but for the story I'll say they where born on new Vegeta. :D

:/ i'm not entierly happy with the bios right now. I'll edit them later.

Name: Midnight (cheesy I know but after his mom died Kalt had to name him :/)
Alignment: grey area, he dosen't know weather to follow his brother or not
Saiyan Rank: Common Saiyin
Visual Description: http://water-wolf.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d2y18j3
Background Description(Optional): living with his brother all his life he knows little of what's going on. Sheltered as he is by his brother Kalt, he wishes for something more than the mundaine life he's aquired with his brother.
Personal Attacks
Personal Techniques

Name: Kalt
Saiyan Rank: Common Saiyan
Visual Description: none yet i'm working on him still :/
Background Description(Optional): Looking after his younger brother, he finds that he has been neglecting himself. In an attempt to spur up his social life he takes up more sparing.
Personal Attacks
Personal Techniques

Hey, did you do that art yourself?

Anyway since the person who started this game seems to have abandoned the forum months ago it doesn't look good for this actually running.

But if you're interested in RPing here on AF and are willing to play something other than a Saiyin, you'd be welcome in the Nightmarchers game. Don't worry about how long it's been running, I'd catch you up and get you in quick.

Narona
04-02-2011, 02:02 PM
not to brag but, yes I did do that art myself :3

and yeah this dose look like it's gone stale :/ if it ever starts back up again thought I'd be happy :) dbz is one of my favorite animes.

and sure i'll join you.

Jewunit
04-03-2011, 12:01 AM
Name: Yotsuba
Race: Namekian
Alignment: Neutral
Saiyan Rank: N/A
Visual Description: Greenl like Piccolo, duh :P
Background Description(Optional): He is the Guardian of Planet Vegeta, even though the Saiyans have no clue of his existence. He has made a set of Dragon Balls that he hopes can offer peace to his people, not greed which is most likely.
Personal Attacks: Special Beam Cannon, Regeneration (which it's bs that all you saiyans have it), and Solar Flare
Personal Techniques: Multiply

sunnyside
04-03-2011, 12:37 PM
not to brag but, yes I did do that art myself :3

Cool! Good job.

and yeah this dose look like it's gone stale :/ if it ever starts back up again thought I'd be happy :) dbz is one of my favorite animes.

There does seem to be a lot of player demand. With Jewunit jumping in here too.

and sure i'll join you.

The sign in thread is:
http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?92407-Sign-up-Nightmarchers

Check it out, and feel free to shoot me PM with questions.