PDA

View Full Version : Favorite quotes/dialogues

Ellxeeva
08-19-2010, 07:21 PM
From anime’ to video games to movies. Post your favorite unforgettable quotes/dialogues! :D

“Piika pika pi!”
-Pikachu

“Hehe… Keep smiling ***hole, I’ll kick you to sleep.”
-Nathan Drake

Ramon Salazar: I’ve sent my right hand to dispose you
Leon Kennedy: Your right hand comes off?

Cloud: As long as you continue to exist, I cannot awake from my nightmare. You are my darkness.
Sephiroth: Then turn towards that Darkness. Eternally refuse the light to the nightmare of no awakening!

Rebecca Chambers: Billy... Lieutenant Coen.
Billy Coen: So, you seem to know me. Been fantasizing about me, have you?

miniPhil
08-19-2010, 07:44 PM
I'm quietly judging you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiKPCOaDhfo

You don't understand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it. It was you, Charley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeVq1e6JKlw

And I know there's no dialogue in the last one but Lillian Gish's smile stuck with me better than any other line delivery in any other movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ira6rA3Hzw

-GAZKUL-
08-20-2010, 04:23 AM
"What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of ****in' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your ****in' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!"- Tony Montana, Scarface

" I disaprove of what you say but I will defnd to the death your right to say it" -Voiltaire

Megamind's Minion
08-20-2010, 06:03 AM
i came .. i saw.. i conquered..

Knightmare
08-20-2010, 08:52 PM
Merchant of Venice, III:1
If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?

Bender: You know, I was God once.
God: I saw. You were doing very well, until everyone died. (Futurama)

Did you ever think that to the nuts inside, the peanut is like their whole universe? I mean they could fall in love and never be together because the shell separates them. So close, but their cruel prison --the shell-- keeps them apart. It's so sad! How they must hate their cruel master, The Shell, uncaring despoiler of legume romance! And then one day, They're free! And it's like, "let's dance, you hot salty nut!" -Deadpool

Finale
08-20-2010, 08:57 PM
Crash 3
'hehehaha! Bring out the butter we're gonna make toast!' - 'Dingodile'

Digimon
'Leo-mon is a role model for all Digimon'
'Give me the children!'

Lord
08-21-2010, 01:36 AM
Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for.

Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan
08-22-2010, 10:16 AM
"Hikari ni nare!"("Become the light!") - Guy from GaoGaiGar

"Ore no uta o kike!"("Listen to my song!") - Nekki Basara from Macross 7

"Stop talking nonsense!" - Ryouma from Getter Robo

"Tigerzord, convert to warrior mode!" - Tommy from Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers

"Paint the walls. Like I did." - The main character's father from the movie "Riding the Bullet"

"It's time to ROCK and RIDE!" - The Biker Mice From Mars

The Wing Man
08-23-2010, 12:01 PM
Anything from fight club.

Lily Rock
08-23-2010, 12:11 PM
Put that cookie down! - Arnold Schwarzenegger (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Schwarzenegger&search=tag)(copied from somewhere, that's why underlined)
Anything from Duke.

~*Red*~
08-24-2010, 12:10 AM
No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

~ George S. Patton

Desulishor
08-24-2010, 02:00 AM
from tengen toppa gurren lagann: do not believe in yourself, believe in the me that believes in you.

lucky star: what is yaoi? which meaning might you be talking about...?