PDA

View Full Version : How did this happen?

SigmaSD
08-18-2010, 02:00 AM
Imagine you come home after a tiresome day. You were so tired, that you took a shortcut through a secret laboratory's alley. Little did you know that you were bombarded by all kinds of mysterious chemicals. When you wake up, you realize that you suddenly turned into your avatar?

What would you do?

What would you be thinking?

Would you try and revert back to normal, or live on as is?

Nanobyte
08-18-2010, 02:09 AM
I would try to change back, because I like myself the way I am. :laugh:
It would be very weird though if such a thing really happened. O_O

SigmaSD
08-18-2010, 02:15 AM
I would try to change back, because I like myself the way I am. :laugh:
It would be very weird though if such a thing really happened. O_O

Well its not such a big problem for you since you kind of look like your avi anyway. I think. Right? Hmm...whatever.

shug
08-18-2010, 02:59 AM
id probably pinch myself to see if i was dreaming, then id be like ''yesssss! I've got freckles! and curly hair! im finally cute!" :3
depending on how short my avatar girl is i might just stay that way :]
(as long as i'm not sleeping all the time... x])

.Sev
08-18-2010, 03:10 AM
Bricks would definitely be shat.

SigmaSD
08-18-2010, 03:13 AM
Lol, yeah Taiga sure has some rage problems, now imagine being her. lol

@shug (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=242098): I'm going to hazard a guess, but is that her breast in the top right corner of the pic?

GrimStride™
08-18-2010, 03:14 AM
I would be quite happy since the character in my avatar lives for thousands of years :D
I guess i'll wait till we discover aliens and space travel becomes a daily thing.
Then ill become a space bounty hunter and explore the universe

shug
08-18-2010, 03:17 AM
:O
haha oh jeezus no thats her shoulder with a curl of hair on it, cant believe i didnt see that before....

SigmaSD
08-18-2010, 03:18 AM
I would be quite happy since the character in my avatar lives for thousands of years :D
I guess i'll wait till we discover aliens and space travel becomes a daily thing.
Then ill become a space bounty hunter and explore the universe

True, but you'll have to give up on mating and eating.So in a way it would suck. I mean... who would want to give up on eating?

shug
08-18-2010, 03:28 AM
True, but you'll have to give up on mating and eating.So in a way it would suck. I mean... who would want to give up on eating?

*shock* NOT ME.

GrimStride™
08-18-2010, 03:42 AM

Do we assume we can't remove what the characters are wearing?
Or i guess he kinda does look like a robot and could have confused you.
Any way this one is an alien whose armor is fused to him(here i wonder if
you're a hardcore star wars fan,recognized him and assumed
he can't do these two things because of it)
but can be removed if he gets really horny and he kinda can shape shift.And like all living things he can eat if he feels like it.

Lily Rock
08-18-2010, 03:45 AM
If i were to be a Blood Elf? AWESOME! I can Mana Tap everyone and then silence!

CapnJack
08-18-2010, 03:55 AM
The last thing I want is people always driving up to me to place their burger order. Its a nice avatar that Im proud of, I just wouldnt want to walk around looking like a fast food logo. Even if it was my company's nuclear pickle brine that caused it.

Vyndrasta
08-18-2010, 04:31 AM
Appear as my avatar? Everyone would try to kill me for epic purple loots. I'm Arthas...... =(

Lily Rock
08-18-2010, 04:36 AM
^I wouldn't, you could resurrect me as ur minion, and we can re-unite as the Level 85 Elite Tauren Chieftan's. :)

::SomeOtherCookiez::
08-18-2010, 05:16 AM
Turned into my avatar?

Oh hell yeah! ;D

Eris
08-18-2010, 05:20 AM
Dunno. If I was my avatar, I would probably just drink some more tea.

:O
haha oh jeezus no thats her shoulder with a curl of hair on it, cant believe i didnt see that before....

Once you've seen it, you can never un-see it.

Vyndrasta
08-18-2010, 05:31 AM
^I wouldn't, you could resurrect me as ur minion, and we can re-unite as the Level 85 Elite Tauren Chieftan's. :)

That would be called a Death Knight. And perhaps you having to betray me...just like the rest of them *sobs* =(

Desulishor
08-18-2010, 05:39 AM
with the avatar I have, brix would be shat once more. Then again, Konata is awesome, and our lifestyle is basically the same, so I wouldn't lose anything, rather it would be FTW. Girl otaku's prolly have more to choose to from when it comes to company, and there is no man's day either. So, I'd screw turning back and continue doing pretty much the same things I always do.

Lily Rock
08-18-2010, 06:21 AM
I wouldn't betray LK, he's awesome, i would rather be liek, closer then Kel'Thuzad(lolwut).

.Tatty.
08-18-2010, 06:50 AM
I'd be courage the cowardly dog, life would be complete.

Señor Nobody
08-18-2010, 08:35 AM
I'd be a wolf with Kamina's glasses. Correction, a courageous wolf with Kamina's glasses.

I'd stay that way.

Elphaba
08-18-2010, 09:10 AM
That would be so awesome XD
I would be famous...well for a while until they realized I wasn't the real Idina.
But then we could be twins. That would be a dream come true.

What would I do? I would see if I could find the other me at the same time hide who I am from everyone around me. =3

What would I be thinking? Well first off that I can actually sing now without making a fool of my self. And where would I live? I can't go home.

Would I try to revert back to normal or live as is? I would totally live as is. My life would be my dream life now. And who knows maybe after a while they'll announce that we are twins and we would do everything together.

What a life that would be. XD

Lord
08-18-2010, 09:16 AM
If i ever became my avatar i would probably freeze to death.

*Tsuki*
08-18-2010, 09:40 AM
What's my current avatar again?
Oh yeah, now I remember. x3
That'd be AWESOME! :D

Though, I'd probably think . . . "I'm a 2-D figure. I'm gonna blow away in the wind! DX"
Or
"Better get off the streets before the fan girls attack."

But then I'd change back because who would wanna be a 2-D figure?
(Though it would be awesome to be Fai. ><)

Ellxeeva
08-18-2010, 09:43 AM
My avatar? Whoa... Now we're talkin... Yeah yeah yeah yeahhh! That's WAY freakin' super damn amazingly wonderfully WAY WAY AWESOME!

Let's drink to that!

XD

Izzy Stizzlebonk
08-18-2010, 09:49 AM
Imagine you come home after a tiresome day. You were so tired, that you took a shortcut through a secret laboratory's alley. Little did you know that you were bombarded by all kinds of mysterious chemicals. When you wake up, you realize that you suddenly turned into your avatar?

What would you do?

1. Look for cookies.

2. "Hell yeah, I am Totoro!"

3. I'd make an attempt to revert back to normal, but if I can't, I ain't complainin'.

Ellxeeva
08-18-2010, 09:57 AM
Guys, how do i delete a post? I accidentally submitted the post twice. Can't seem to find the option so i just kind of edited this post. T_T

HELP! T_T

-GAZKUL-
08-18-2010, 01:32 PM
Celebrate trurning into The most awesome character ever.

unfortunately the pic i cropped the image from was when he lost both his arms in the first anime so maybe not.

The_Angry_Princess
08-18-2010, 01:35 PM
Scream my head of " I don't want ot be Yumichika Ayasegawa!"

I would be thinking how stupid I am for doing that and I don't want to be this.!

Hell yes I would try to find a way back to normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheThunderBringer
08-18-2010, 01:38 PM
I'd go be all Legendary Bird on everyone.
TTB uses Thunder!
It's super effective!

John Watson
08-18-2010, 02:27 PM
M'kay I've changed my avi so I will change my post. Lol.

I would love to be Chibi Italy~ He's sooo adorable! <333

DOOM!
08-18-2010, 05:19 PM
My avatar just came! And so will I!

GOOSH! GOOSH!

Bulf
08-18-2010, 05:24 PM
...I'm not even sure how that would work for me seeing as there are two people in my avatar. But after I'm done freaking out all over the place then I'd try to figure out what happened so I can go back and repeat it at will. If I can't figure it out....then I'd just look horribly weird and live with it o_o. Afterall, who wouldn't want to be Mario/Luigi?

Capitán
08-18-2010, 05:29 PM
1] Touch myself.
2] "Wow I'm like.. all smooth and stuff."
3] Yeah I'd return back to normal.

Kiss of Death
08-18-2010, 05:33 PM
Since I love the girl in my set and some friends told me I look like her, so.. I woudn't mind :)

TheAsterisk!
08-18-2010, 07:44 PM
Become Emperor Bokassa I (or maybe I'll change it to Emperor Bokassa II)?
Awesome.
Maybe I'll change my name to Emperor Bokassa II, though.

Can you imagine how fun it would to dress like that and actually be able to explain to others that it was your only choice?
Oh, my, I can't wait!

Vyndrasta
08-18-2010, 09:26 PM
^ That is one serious looking Emperor.

SigmaSD
08-18-2010, 09:38 PM
. And who knows maybe after a while they'll announce that we are twins and we would do everything together.

But women already do things together all the time, so there would be no difference.

@xAl-san (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=214197): Whoa, didn't need to know that first one. Or maybe I'm just thinking wrong.

@TheThunderBringer (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=217814): but your avatar is a cross between Shuckle and Zapdos, so how would that work? How do we know you can still use thunder?

@ellxeeva (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=242428): Stop getting drunk!!!

I won't respond until someone asks me. :p

Skylar1
08-18-2010, 11:20 PM
Eric would be Hatsune Miku?

Mission Completed

MirrorToTheMoon
08-19-2010, 06:22 AM
Well, the first thing I would notice would be that all of a sudden I was a guy and not a girl. :L
Also, I would keep going on about "I don't want to be with Hatsune Miku... I'm not a guy.. @.@"
So yes I would very much want to turn myself back.
Although having Kaito's hair and clothes would be pretty awesome. 8D

Token Black Guy
08-19-2010, 08:20 AM
I'd probably try to change back, but i would keep the jacket and the glasses.

chaotic.rune
08-19-2010, 08:30 AM
i'd rather turn into my sig back in the last version of the forum... i'd stay that way...

SigmaSD
08-19-2010, 10:01 PM
Eric would be Hatsune Miku?

Actually you would look like Miku's twin, or evil twin, since your colors are all different. Or maybe prototype Miku?

@tune-the-rainbow (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=214926): I think its every guys dream to have Kaito's hair, but more importantly his voice.

MirrorToTheMoon
08-22-2010, 04:33 AM
@tune-the-rainbow (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=214926): I think its every guys dream to have Kaito's hair, but more importantly his voice.

No, no, the problem here, it's that I'm a girl and I don't want to suddenly be a guy... D:

wolfgirl90
08-22-2010, 01:08 PM
I would be San from Princess Mononoke. Would I try to change back? Hell no!:cool:

Running around with giant wolves, using a big spear. I could get used to that.

And like my avatar, I don't have any problems with having blood in my mouth (don't ask why...if you knew, I would have to kill you).:p

Uncanny X-Man
08-22-2010, 01:37 PM
Seras Victoria.....that would be pretty friggin sweet :D

I guess I would like pinch myself or something so I could make sure i was not dreaming, after that I would totally free myself of Alucard's control and make Integra my Vampire lover. <3 <3 <3

Rei
08-22-2010, 10:33 PM
I'd probably be bombarded with fangirls. But I'd probably give an evil laugh and kill them first before going on to kill more people. Yes, I'd definitely choose to remain that way.

Edit: And I'd have a reason to act pissed-off all the time.

SigmaSD
08-22-2010, 10:39 PM
And like my avatar, I don't have any problems with having blood in my mouth (don't ask why...if you knew, I would have to kill you).:p

For some reason that attracts Sigma. lol

@LKN (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=241681): Lucky!!! Y ou have such an amazing avi too. *jealous*

@+KandaYuu+ (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=205220): Sigma likes the way you think.

-Batman-
08-22-2010, 10:54 PM
Be The Goddamn Batman. That's what.

SigmaSD
08-22-2010, 11:00 PM
Be The Goddamn Batman. That's what.

Um... I don't know how to talk to you... *feels intimidated*

Kaname Shikara
08-23-2010, 01:17 AM
I'd be very happy to be Noumi ^^ she's pretty and awesome. I've never seen the anime though o.o or read the manga(If there even is a manga)

SigmaSD
08-25-2010, 08:13 AM
I'd be very happy to be Noumi ^^ she's pretty and awesome. I've never seen the anime though o.o or read the manga(If there even is a manga)

Sigma is confused by this post. If you've never watched the anime or read the manga then who in the world would you think she's awesome?

And seeing as how this thread is on the verge of death, I will answer it.

Well first if I woke up as Fu-chan, I would go back to sleep for a while just to make sure I'm not tired. Then after coming to the realization that I'm really Fuko Ibuki, I would scream to the heavens and say goodbye to life as a superhero.

I would probably be thinking: How did this happen? and Am I really a little girl? And then have a mind spaz.

Would I change back? Hellz no. Though awkward, I would have completed one of my dreams which would be to become an anime character (though I would have chosen another char) Then after months of therapy and electro-shocking, I would grow to accept myself.

Uta-chan~
09-01-2010, 05:40 AM
I'd be like "yay! I'm pretty!!" and two cute guys would always be following me X3

blueangel06661
09-01-2010, 05:46 AM
At first I'd be disappointed that I'm not kanna who is the angel from Air. But then be satisfied that I'm her ditsy reincarnation and just live on as is. Plus I'd love Mizus long blond hair and I already love the sky ^-^

Aku no Hikari
09-01-2010, 08:24 AM
Aku turns into Mio?

I don't want to change into a female. But if it happens I'll be too busy to be frustrated in the beginning. The first thing I'll do is run to the mirror... and staaaaaaare, and tooooouuuuch and feeeeeeeeeeel... and "test" the new "stuff".

But after my curiosity runs out, I'll probably be horribly frustrated if it turns out I'll have to stay like that forever... Well, but eventually I'll probably decide to live with it. (In that case, I'll turn lesbian!)

Aulos
09-01-2010, 08:56 AM
What could I do? Going by that scenario I likely wouldn't even know what caused it.

But I'd live with it. I'd be five years younger (isn't Nami around 17?), that would be so cool! The big problem would be the breasts size - I'd wake up and fall straight on my face from the weight. Lol. At least it wouldn't be as bad as that one girl with the green hair in Bleach.

Would I change back if given the chance? Not likely. Although I guess it depends, it depends on whether my family and friends flip out on me and think I'm not really me, and whether or not I actually look like a real version of Nami or if I am just an exact look-alike of anime/manga Nami which would be too weird. Otherwise I wouldn't have any want to change back. I'd be younger and healthier! It's just that something would have to be done about those breasts. lol (I mean what if Oda makes them even larger for the future Nami? :wacko:)

Gero50
09-01-2010, 10:32 AM
I would do all kinds of crazy tings that Ty Lee can do. Such as cause people to fall and endure paralysis once the right pressure point has been hit. I'd have fun with that.

I would think, "Awesome"

I of course would be a girl so things would be a little weird. But after I had a bit of fun then yes I would try to revert back to normal.

Light Buster
09-09-2010, 10:44 PM

What would you do?

I would be thinking: "Cool, I'm Ghost from MW2 now."

I would like the ability to switch in and out of my avatar.

SigmaSD
09-09-2010, 10:45 PM
I would be thinking: "Cool, I'm Ghost from MW2 now."

I would like the ability to switch in and out of my avatar.

Yeah but Ghost dies, doesn't he?

Light Buster
09-09-2010, 10:46 PM
Yeah but Ghost dies, doesn't he?

Yeah, so I'm the new Ghost.

HAL 9000
09-12-2010, 01:22 AM
My avvie on Srk would be cool to change into. Without the words, I mean. I really wouldn't want to be bald, or bright yellow.. So I'd probably want to change back to me. My cats would freak if they saw a //7 coming at them.

Sanosuke23
09-12-2010, 02:58 AM
Who the hell told you I WASN'T an eldritch horror in a more palatable form, fit for human interaction with a minimum of suspicion?

SigmaSD
09-12-2010, 03:01 AM
Who the hell told you I WASN'T an eldritch horror in a more palatable form, fit for human interaction with a minimum of suspicion?

*takes bite out of Sano* Om nom nom nom. Yum yum.