PDA

View Full Version : Your 3 saviors

Ellxeeva
08-16-2010, 02:09 AM
If there were monsters, dinosaurs, aliens, zombies, ghosts and demons chasing you (as in all of these!), which 3 fictional characters would you want to be your saviors and why?

For me, I’d choose Heero or Kira (with their mobile suits) - effective against some of the above, especially the gigantic ones.

Koudelka Iasant for the ghosts and demons, she could just ward them off. Plus her instant healing powers could come in handy.

And… Superman! - lol, only if there’s no Kryptonite around - but if there is, I’d replace him with Cloud or Sephiroth! Cloud’s Omnislash could do the job. ;)

Skylar1
08-16-2010, 02:18 AM
Gorden Freeman- Science!

Sam Fisher- ninja + awesomeness

Batman- goddamn batman

Lily Rock
08-16-2010, 02:28 AM
Highlord Tirion Fordring - Can kill every single enemy with one blow, with the holy The Ashbringer.

Legolas - Can give every single enemy a BOOM HEADSHOT!

Dunno lol.

shug
08-16-2010, 02:28 AM
Mr. Darcy - We all know he can battle zombies like no other. And he's a gentleman about it.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer - She never dies.
Albus Dumbledore - he's one kickin' old wizard :3

werd.

Sr Machinehead
08-16-2010, 02:53 AM
Chris Redfield - He's punched boulders (And I suppose he could help a bit with the zombies.)

Isaac Clarke - He survived an adventure full of nightmare creatures going more than 100 times his size I think he can handle most of those.

Dante from Devil May Cry - I'd like to have him on my side in a battle against demons, wouldn't you?

Sanosuke23
08-16-2010, 05:07 AM
Doctor Doom: He became a zombie and through SHEER WILLPOWER fought the urge to moan and eat human flesh. Plus y'know, he's awesome. Magic and robots.

The Human Torch: Not Johnny Storm, the WWII-era one. Fire is useful, and being not made of flesh is too.

Granny Weatherwax: Anyone that knows who this is knows why.

DOOM!
08-16-2010, 05:25 AM
Caleb (Blood)- He doesn't just slaughter the living and dead; he EATS the living and dead.
Gideon (Blood2)- With his corporate power, no one will have the nerve to touch you. Plus, he's a God incarnate.
Gabriella (Blood2)- Sexy 7 foot tall womenz can give good minigun suport.

Eris
08-16-2010, 05:31 AM
Captain Kirk, and as padding, I'd bring two redshirts. They'd soak up two dangerous events before I came in harm's way. I'd be (girl--or, depending on my actual gender, and as this may be a creepy slash fanfic--guy) of the week, so I'd be quite safe.

.Tatty.
08-16-2010, 05:49 AM
Captain Picard (Well we all know he's made of awesome)

White Ranger (he has a talking sword and can create mass amounts if sparks, plus he has a giant robot)

Arceus "The Original One" Pokemon. (hELL he makes worlds and shoots out meteors at will)

Izzy Stizzlebonk
08-16-2010, 12:17 PM
1. Totoro
2. Cookie Monster
Distant Third: Fickblix

Señor Nobody
08-16-2010, 02:21 PM
Elzam von Branstein: Just for his theme music and usual awesome entrances and last minute rescues.

Simon (AKA Shimon): For the Spiral energy and speeches

The Cleaner(From WoW): For overwhelming brute strength and cloning ability.

Desulishor
08-16-2010, 03:09 PM
goddess nagato, I don't think i'd need anyone else her reality-programming solves just about any problem.

miniPhil
08-16-2010, 03:29 PM
Han Solo - Nothing can stand up to Mr Fords chiselled jaw.

Indiana Jones - With that whip and hat where can I go wrong picking this guy. Also two Fords are better than one.

President James Marshall(Harrison Ford in Air Force One) - I have three Harrison Fords. Your baddies are invalid.

.Tatty.
08-16-2010, 03:31 PM
Simon (AKA Shimon): For the Spiral energy and speeches

Actually thats the pick of the thread. Seeing as he's never lost, is incapable of loosing and always pulls it out at the last minute.

Lord
08-16-2010, 04:24 PM
OMG nobody mentioned Chuck Norris?

1. Chuck Norris
2. Lelouch Lamperouge (Geass, controls the enemy)
3. Son-Goku (Blows up the earth with one attack)

Skylar1
08-16-2010, 04:30 PM
OMG nobody mentioned Chuck Norris?

1. Chuck Norris
2. Lelouch Lamperouge (Geass, controls the enemy)
3. Son-Goku (Blows up the earth with one attack)
And please, do very much tell me, How exactly is Chuck Norris a fictional character?

Lord
08-16-2010, 04:37 PM
And please, do very tell me, How exactly is Chuck Norris a fictional character?

I am very pleased that you asked me that question, the answer is: Chuck Norris is everything. Thought you knew that but weey, you learned something new today didn't you :)

(It doesn't really matter if the topic is fictional or real, when people refer to Chuck Norris they usually joke about it, and that's what i did. Sorry if this thread made you serious)

Skylar1
08-16-2010, 04:43 PM
I am very pleased that you asked me that question, the answer is: Chuck Norris is everything. Thought you knew that but weey, you learned something new today didn't you :)

(It doesn't really matter if the topic is fictional or real, when people refer to Chuck Norris they usually joke about it, and that's what i did. Sorry if this thread made you serious)
I don't assume anything. Clarification (and taking into account that not everyone will know what you really mean in general) is very important to ensure that people know exactly what you're talking about, so as to best avoid putting one's self into a very undesirable situation.

Edit: @Ser Ega (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=239976): I'm not trying to prove anything at all.

Hm, I probably should have pointed this out earlier, but do in part to the fact that I have aspergers syndrome I have tremendous difficultly recognizing subtle sarcasm. I think I may have come off as slightly abrasive, but I honestly was unable to see the sarcasm in your post, and that's why I was letting you know that clarification is important- for me personally. When I read your post, I truly thought that you hadn't read the OP correctly.

You weren't aware of this small handicap of mine, so I apologize if I had inadvertently caused offense. (which I just now realized that this misunderstanding might have done just that)

Lord
08-16-2010, 04:56 PM
Never mentioned that you assumed anything.
Using the name Chuck Norris in random topics usually means that it's a joke. I think most of the people understand that, including you. I really don't know why you are so persistent about this. You really didn't have to say anything because you are not going to prove anything, seriously. And please don't respond to this post, try to stay OT and if you want to continue this conversation then PM me instead.

; Due to the Chuck Norris problem that accured, im replacing my Chuck Norris with Spider-man :)

The_Angry_Princess
08-16-2010, 06:40 PM
invisible women( can't beat that)
Rogue ( love her super strength)
and Storm ( she controls the weather whats better than that)

luz~
08-16-2010, 09:35 PM
Naruto!~ He's awesome and he never gives up.

My mom...the woman is scary strong smart and tallented with a big ol brain.

And last but not least Ezio!! Strong assassin with hiding skills.

Desulishor
08-17-2010, 02:38 AM
I don't assume anything. Clarification (and taking into account that not everyone will know what you really mean in general) is very important to ensure that people know exactly what you're talking about, so as to best avoid putting one's self into a very undesirable situation.

Edit: @Ser Ega (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=239976): I'm not trying to prove anything at all.

Hm, I probably should have pointed this out earlier, but do in part to the fact that I have aspergers syndrome I have tremendous difficultly recognizing subtle sarcasm. I think I may have come off as slightly abrasive, but I honestly was unable to see the sarcasm in your post, and that's why I was letting you know that clarification is important- for me personally. When I read your post, I truly thought that you hadn't read the OP correctly.

You weren't aware of this small handicap of mine, so I apologize if I had inadvertently caused offense. (which I just now realized that this misunderstanding might have done just that)

drifting a bit off-topic here but wonders about yer condition. I was diagnosed with a mild case of asperger at an early point of my childhood yet i have no trouble understanding sarcasm, rather i enjoy it. The only things that it affects are my social awkwardness in IRL (trouble opening my mouth to new people) and my obsession with knowledge combined with disinterest in everyday things. You seem to have the same sort of obsession on knowledge and facts, often feeling the right to correct people, even when it might instill needless trouble.

-GAZKUL-
08-17-2010, 12:55 PM
Scar (FMA)- naturally
Tony Montana (Scarface)- He set the standard for not to be f**ked with
Dr Gonzo (Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas)- Legal Advice

Rei
08-17-2010, 01:29 PM
And… Superman! - lol, only if there’s no Kryptonite around - but if there is, I’d replace him with Cloud or Sephiroth! Cloud’s Omnislash could do the job. ;)

And don't forget Sephiroth's Octoslash. :p

-Lelouch vi Britannia - Backup, Supplies and Formation. (Does charisma count?)
-Sephiroth - Main attack, and because he's powerful. (We all know that they made him lose on purpose, just because Cloud has to win.)
-Setsuna F. Seiei (Twin Drive) or Shin (Destiny) - Gundams pwn.

Kiss of Death
08-17-2010, 02:46 PM
I gotta go with Iron man. Why? 'Couse he's cool like that and.. Others.. Nah.. Iron man can do it alone :D

Ellxeeva
08-17-2010, 05:04 PM
And don't forget Sephiroth's Octoslash. :p

Sephiroth and Cloud’s combined Meteor Rain can destroy everything on earth. Everything.

Vyndrasta
08-17-2010, 05:51 PM
Highlord Tirion Fordring - Can kill every single enemy with one blow, with the holy The Ashbringer.

LOL. Damn I lol'd so hard.
For me:
1. Thrall - He can woo you off your feet.
2. That one chick that works for CVS drug store near my housing base. She's too awesome.
3. Quail-man. Nuff said.

chaotic.rune
08-19-2010, 09:03 AM
Deadpool, Chaos, Ultimecia lol

John Watson
08-19-2010, 10:01 AM
Billy Coen (Resident Evil 0) I dont care if he's a dangerous ex-con on the loose...! Save meee~<333

Naruto of course! My cute little hero with awesome nina skillz!

Germany (Hetalia) He's manleh and strong! ♥

Beyond B
08-21-2010, 06:45 PM
Kratos (hes just uber badass)
Goku (saved the world countless times)
Gordon Freeman (Hes Got a Crowbar)

Cobra Commander
08-22-2010, 12:39 AM
Iron Man, Batman, and Blade.

SigmaSD
08-22-2010, 12:40 AM
1. Ricky Martin

2. Johnny Depp

3. Fabio

Opinionated
08-22-2010, 01:13 AM
So, I was thinking. If I've got all that mentioned in the first post chasing after me... why should I limit myself to heroes of such small stature? Why wouldn't I choose the largest, most city-destroyingest protectors available?

GROGHADRATRON (http://teamcovenant.com/w/images/1/1f/Gorghadratron.png)- 61 METERS - BRING FEAR TO MY ENEMIES WITH YOUR MIGHTY MULTI-TARGET BLASTING SYSTEM.

AQUOSIA (http://teamcovenant.com/w/images/c/c1/Aquosia.png)- 54 METERS - ANNIHILATE ALL ENEMIES WITH RUTHLESS EFFICENCY.

GALAXIUS 4 (http://teamcovenant.com/w/images/f/ff/UltraGalaxius-4.png) - 64 METERS - THE FINEST MARTIAN INSTRUMENT OF TERROR AND DESTRUCTION.

Go Monsterpocalypse!

MirrorToTheMoon
08-22-2010, 05:13 AM
Plenair to shoot everyone up with her hardcore gun skills 8D.
I don't know if this really counts, but the Absol I have on my HeartGold game cause he's awesome. Plus, Dark vs Ghost or Psychic types = SUPER EFFECTIVE. (Not too sure what type to put dinosaurs under though.)
Seeing as there seems to be a helluva lot of imaginary type things, I'll get England (Hetalia) to take care of them. :3

..and if all else fails, Prussia (also from Hetalia) to act as bait while I get out of there.

Uncanny X-Man
08-22-2010, 09:52 AM
1. Gandalf (Lord Of The Rings) - He would be like "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" and then block me from all the monsters.

2. Bartimaeus (Bartimaeus Trilogy) - Can turn into all kinds of crazy stuff and totally defend me from the bigger monsters. (totally epic books btw. I recommend them)

3. Kitty Pryde (X-Men) - Just so I have an escape route if everything else fails.