PDA

View Full Version : Ever been tricked?

SigmaSD
08-04-2010, 11:04 PM
Have you ever been made a fool out of, whether it relates to getting tricked by friends or buying something that is nothing like it seemed?

I have a hilarious story. Once I was driving out with my friend and we met up with these guys who were loading stuff onto their van from a Best Buy parking lot. The store was deserted and my friend was bored, so he decided to check out what was going on. We found out that they were stealing merchandise that was accidentally left outside the store and we were about to leave, when all of a sudden one of the guys gave us an offer. He told us that he could give us a Sony Bravia for 200 dollars, as he held a box in front of us. My friend was intrigued while I told him it was a bad idea. As usual he didn't listen to me, so he headed over to the closest ATM and withdrew 200 dollars. I helped him load it into his car and I was skeptical since it weighed more than a TV should weigh. We eventually made it to his house and he immediately called his parents down. They were all happy that they managed to get a TV of that caliber at such a low price. When we got around to opening the box, it turned out to be a metal stove covering. His parents were so angry that he wasted his money on something useless.

It was very funny and to this day I always remind him of it. :p

Anoleis
08-04-2010, 11:18 PM
http://pomegranatephone.com/

I was so utterly devastated!!

GameGeeks
08-05-2010, 12:02 AM
No, but a stranger did offer me candy if I got in his car. I sure as hell wasn't going to say no to free candy.

MirrorToTheMoon
08-05-2010, 04:23 AM
I don't know if this counts, but once me and one of my friends got another one of my friends the same birthday present.

DOOM!
08-05-2010, 06:15 AM
You always get tricked when you go to McDonald's. You see a photo of a Fatburger and all you get is a biscuit sandwich.

Nanobyte
08-05-2010, 06:52 AM
You might not have noticed, but it appears that I am a trap. D:

blueangel06661
08-05-2010, 08:27 AM
I got tricked with the balance a penny on your forehead then tilt your head down to make it into the funnel in your pants at my friends house. AHAHA I crack myself up just thinking about it.. Either way the objective is as the person is focusing on balancing the coin on their forehead you pour water into the funnel and make it look like the person wet their pants. I fell for this miserably but I didn't turn it into a bad situation and just laughed at it. Quite frankly because the guys the played it on me seemed to forget that it doesn't look as realistic on girls and I had tan light Capris and a long shirt on so it was basically dry and unnoticeable in minutes. But it gave everyone laughs so this trick was stupid but funny.

I've never heard of it so I fell for it T_T But still.

Seņor Nobody
08-05-2010, 08:38 AM
All I can say is that I should have seen it coming and I ended up hanging from a tree.

Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades
08-05-2010, 09:13 AM
Three years ago there was an old lady and old man, they wanted to give me a lift, I told them no I'm walking, the next day I heard from my mother that three children were stolen by the granny and grandpa, I could have stopped them! But how was I supposed to know they were evil.

TheThunderBringer
08-05-2010, 10:41 AM
Caramel covered onions look a whoooole bunch like apples.

DOOM!
08-05-2010, 10:43 AM
You might not have noticed, but it appears that I am a trap. D:
You are 30 yo and you have a penis?

Skylar1
08-05-2010, 10:45 AM
Three years ago there was an old lady and old man, they wanted to give me a lift, I told them no I'm walking, the next day I heard from my mother that three children were stolen by the granny and grandpa, I could have stopped them! But how was I supposed to know they were evil.
and how, pray tell, would you have done that excatly?

.Sev
08-05-2010, 12:01 PM
and how, pray tell, would you have done that excatly?

Well you have to remember she didn't know they were evil. She probably carries around a cross for a situation like this and would have used it had she known. Either that or a gun.

Owl
08-06-2010, 12:44 AM
I used to work at Pizza Hut, and the guys that worked there were cool guys and all. Lol, but I quit after some time and one random day they told me to go pick up my last paycheck. So I walked over there, about 20 minutes.. Only to find out that they lied. There wasn't no pay check. I was pissed. -_-;