PDA

View Full Version : Wolf V4, "Revenge of the Bounts"

The Rebel
08-02-2010, 03:08 PM
Welcome to version 4 of Wolf!

(SIGN-UPS ARE NOW CLOSED. If you are not signed up for the game, then please don't post)

The rules have slightly changed from the last game so please make sure you review the rules.

VERY IMPORTANT Note: This game DOES have TWO hosts. Please make sure you message the right host. Day Phase is hosted by me, The Rebel. Night Phase is hosted by *Tsuki*. ALL Night Phase actions will be submitted to *Tsuki*. Any questions, Day Phase matters, and the Day Phase Executions will be handled by me.
Also, please remember to clear out your inbox regularly. It's hard to play Wolf if your inbox is always full.

How to sign up: Whoever wishes to play, can. The more the merrier. If you wish to play just write something along the lines of, "I want to play." and you will automatically be added on the player list.

How to play: The game is simple enough. During the Day Phase, players vote for who they suspect to be a Wolf (the "bad guys"; players hiding amongst the others). The person with the most votes gets lynched, their role being revealed, before Night Phase begins. During the Night Phase, wolves decide which player they'd like to kill, while Town players with special roles (more on that later) perform their own actions.

How to win:

Town: Kill all wolves.

Wolves: Bring number of Town members to the same number as that of the wolves.

Day Phase: During this day time phase all the players my vote on who they suspect to be the Wolf. Be careful; wolves can vote as well, attempting to sway the votes their way...

Night Phase: Each Night Phase is when players with night actions can perform said actions.

Note: Each phase will be 24 hours long. The times that the phases start will change. Day phase will start at 5 PM Pacific Time (GMT-8), ending at 5 PM the next day and triggering the beginning of the Night Phase, which in turn ends at 5 PM the next day. And lynchings will take place at Sōkyoku Hill located within the Seireitei,,, unless someone tries to escape, then death is on the spot.

Roles: Every player receives a role. The roles are as following.

Healer: The doctor is represented by Orihime. Each night phase the Healer is to PM the night phase host with one name of a player he/she wishes to save. However, if the Healer and another night action player choose the same name. Either the Healer, or the other player will die based on the flip of a coin.

Soul Reapers(Masons): There are 4 Soul Reapers. These characters are represented by Renji Abarai, Tōshirō Hitsugaya, Rangiku Matsumoto, and Ichigo Kurosaki. These four characters all know who the other is. They have no other special abilities. Since these players know one another, they should be able to use this fact in strategical talk and perhaps sway the votes of the other players during the day phase.

Seer: This player is represented by Mayuri Kurotsuchi of the research division. This role has the ability to uncover one other player and see what role he/she is playing during NIGHT phase. If that uncovered player is a Townie, then the player has a 50% chance of dying.

Mayor: This player is represented by Kūkaku Shiba. This character is the advantage of having his/her vote count for two and breaking ties. (Should his/her vote be cast upon one of the tied players)

Assassin: This character is represented by Uryū Ishida, a quincy. This character has arrows he/she may use to kill one player per night phase.

Bounts(wolves): These characters are represented by players led by Jin Kariya, (this character is just a plain wolf also). Every night, these characters will consult with each other privately on who they would like to kill. Then PM the Night Phase host.

Townie: Townies are characters with no special ability, and reside in the Rukon District. They will vote like everybody else during the day phase for who they think is a wolf.

Rules:

- All votes must be in bold. They will not be counted otherwise.

- You must vote once per day. Anyone caught not voting on either consecutive Day Phases or three days total will be inactive-killed. Remember, posting does not constitute a vote. (Unless your vote is bolded.)

Rule Changed-If you have already voted and wish to change your vote, there is still time during that same Day Phase. To do so recast your vote once more by bolding the name of the new player, and also mention who you are changing the vote from in bold.
Example: I would like to change my vote from Peter to Roger.

-Do not post again if you have died until AFTER the entire game is over. Once that happens, then you may post again.

-Once Day Phase has ended you may no longer post anything in the thread.

-Do not post in this thread if you are not involved with the game or if you are not a Mod.

- Role-claim (the "art" of telling people, in PMs or in-thread, that you have a specific role) at your own risk.

- Arguments and disagreements are ok, so long as no downright flaming or trolling breaks out.

-NEW RULE If Bounts don't submit a Night Phase vote, then the Night Phase death will be based on a Majority vote.

Finally, I'd like to show my appreciation to Smile1010, who originally wrote this post for version 2. Your hard work saved me some time putting together V4.

Our cast of players

1. St Jimmy
2. ~*Brianna Uncut*~
3. Blair Waldorf
4. {Kallen}{The}{Wanderer}
5. The Butcher
6. maverickgirl
7. (_Geli_Complex_)
8. Elphaba
9. LordShinigami
10. CorruptedAngelicRen (Bount) Death by Execution.
11. ~Immanent~LOL~Girl~
12. SigmaSD
13. Guyver_MK
14. +KandaYuu+ (Seer) Death by Execution
15. Digital Dragon
16. sev121993 (Bount) Inactive killed
17. TheThunderBringer
18. *Komiko~of~Confusion*
19. My_Mind_Is_EVIL!
20. DestinyoverFate (Bount) Inactive killed
AND last but certaintly not the least,
21. miniPhil (Assassin) Death by Bounts

-GAZKUL-
08-02-2010, 03:13 PM
I'm in of course :D

*Tsuki*
08-02-2010, 03:24 PM
This should be really fun. ^^

.:B:.:R:.:I:.:E:.
08-02-2010, 03:37 PM
I want to play for sure cause it sounds like fun! :D

Blair Waldorf
08-02-2010, 03:47 PM
There is no way I'm going to miss this game so count me in.

{Good}{Bye}
08-02-2010, 03:50 PM
Cool I want to play as well!

The Butcher
08-02-2010, 04:00 PM
I'm all in.

The Rebel
08-02-2010, 04:09 PM
This should be really fun. ^^

You're telling me, lol. After all, the co-hosts won't know what the other will write up for the "Death" posts. So even us hosts get to suffer alittle suspence. It'll be fun to see what happens.
Oh, just finished getting my lovely co-host's cheatsheet ready. All it needs are our cast of players to be added into their roles.
And hopefully, we'll be able to fill the 20 or so roles I have drawn up.

.Sev
08-02-2010, 04:32 PM
Wild boars... actually probably could keep me from playing this game. But there are no boars in sight, so I'm in for the next chapter in the epic wolf game saga. Let's make it better than V1. (Psh, like that'll ever happen)

Digital Dragon
08-02-2010, 05:03 PM
I'm in.

TheThunderBringer
08-02-2010, 05:15 PM
*isn't on vacation*
COUNT ME IN.

-Ro-
08-02-2010, 06:34 PM
I'm signing up.

Gelica'sUnwoundMind
08-02-2010, 07:43 PM
You better believe I wanna play! I am so in!

Elphaba
08-02-2010, 07:49 PM
I am so in =3

sign me up XD

Shini
08-02-2010, 07:54 PM
Hey who taught smile how to run Wolf (and write the first post)? Ahem, the Godfather of Wolf of course. /humility

Anywho, I shall toss my hat into the ring of fire and play this game of kings.

CorruptedAngelicRen
08-02-2010, 08:10 PM
I am here to corrupt the game! JK I just want to play! :)

[T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy]
08-02-2010, 08:32 PM
Ok I'm giving this game one more shot so sign me up please!

*Tsuki*
08-02-2010, 09:24 PM
You're telling me, lol. After all, the co-hosts won't know what the other will write up for the "Death" posts. So even us hosts get to suffer alittle suspence. It'll be fun to see what happens.
Oh, just finished getting my lovely co-host's cheatsheet ready. All it needs are our cast of players to be added into their roles.
And hopefully, we'll be able to fill the 20 or so roles I have drawn up.

I think we're going to do okay. :D
NOW EVERYONE JOIN OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND STEAL YOUR COMPUTER! D:<

Wild boars... actually probably could keep me from playing this game. But there are no boars in sight, so I'm in for the next chapter in the epic wolf game saga. Let's make it better than V1. (Psh, like that'll ever happen)
That's because two of the best players aren't playing. ;D
And whut? We need miniPhil! D:<

Shini
08-02-2010, 09:26 PM
@tsuki (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=19835): Hey wait, look up a few posts! I signed up!

Assuming your talking about me. I'm not vain or anything, though. /lies

SigmaSD
08-02-2010, 11:06 PM
This sounds like fun. I'll join.

*Tsuki*
08-03-2010, 01:06 AM
@tsuki (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=19835): Hey wait, look up a few posts! I signed up!

lol. XD
I was talking about everyone besides you. <3
Now feel special. xD

Yay Sigma! :D

Digital Dragon
08-03-2010, 12:05 PM
That's like 15 people now. We need at least six more to fill all the roles.

GrimStride™
08-03-2010, 12:12 PM
I'm game.Sounds like fun

Rei
08-03-2010, 12:14 PM

*Cough* mentions the wrong person *cough*

I'm in. Again.

The Rebel
08-03-2010, 01:08 PM
Wow, I am impressed with all the return players. But especially pleased to see SigmaSD joining in.
If you notice, I have listed the names with a number, yes you all are being reduced to a number. Roles will be assigned a letter, and names a number. These will be written on a pieces of paper and placed in two hats, and drawn acordingly.
Now, currently I have about 20-22 roles to fill. But if we get about 20, that might be good enough. I will then close the signups, and ask you to wait two days. It may take me that long to assign roles, update my fellow Lord Over All, and copy/paste all the PMs. You will be notified in the thread as to when we start, and we will start with Day Phase with a poor random no-name NPC being,,, done in.
If I have missed anyone in the signup, please PM me and let me know so I can add you.

.Sev
08-03-2010, 01:27 PM
Of all the people you could miss on the list of sign ups. How could you do this to me?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!!??!??!??!??!?!??!??!?!

*Tsuki*
08-03-2010, 01:36 PM
Of all the people you could miss on the list of sign ups. How could you do this to me?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!!??!??!??!??!?!??!??!?!

Oh my goodness SEV! DX

The Rebel
08-03-2010, 01:59 PM
OMG! I can't believe I made that mistake,,, which also included DD and TheThunderBringer. Hopefully, I have all the people listed now. Thanks for the reminder sev. My bad.

*Tsuki*
08-03-2010, 02:21 PM
How did you miss so many people? O=

Digital Dragon
08-03-2010, 02:27 PM
He started the additional count with out adding the three he knew about from last night, instead starting it with Maverickgirl. It's all good, though.

Lina'sOffsetMind
08-03-2010, 02:39 PM
Ok count me in I want to play in Wolf V4, "Revenge of the Bounts" :D

EDIT: LOL! I am such a dork! LOL!

The Rebel
08-03-2010, 03:33 PM
The mistake stems from the fact that I posted the three directly into the thread, and not the text file, so when I updated the list from the text file, they weren't in it. And I had updated from maverickgirl on, like DD mentioned. But I believe I have everyone listed now.
Now we just need about another 2-4 people to join, then I can close the signups, and start getting roles assigned and sent out.

PS. A new rule pertaining to the Bounts (wolves) Night Phase action has been added under the Rules section. So Bounts, please confer with your fellow Bounts before placing your Night Phase action. There is also a change to the rule pertaining to recasting your votes.
Please read the changes to the rules. These changes are made to cut down on mis-tallying, and delaying on the posting of Night Phase ending.

My_Mind_Is_EVIL!
08-03-2010, 04:10 PM
:D I want to give this Wolf game a shot so add me in! LOL!

The Rebel
08-03-2010, 05:10 PM
I'm in. Again.

Um, slight problem. You're not going to be able to join the game if I can't issue you your role? Your inbox is full, unless you make some room my dear, you won't be able to play.

And just so people know. I will be closing the signups at 10pm Pacific time tonight. Hopefully we'll fill our remaining roles by then. Only need like 2 or 3 more people.

Digital Dragon
08-03-2010, 06:06 PM
Ok count me in I want to play in Wolf V4, "Revenge of the Bounts" :D

EDIT: LOL! I am such a dork! LOL!No more so than anyone else here. The more the merrier.

SigmaSD
08-03-2010, 09:51 PM
Just a quick question: when does the game start? After 10pm tonight or tomorrow?

DestinyoverFate
08-03-2010, 09:59 PM
ill join :]

The Rebel
08-04-2010, 12:07 AM
Just a quick question: when does the game start? After 10pm tonight or tomorrow?

The game will start in two days. This is to give me time to assign roles, and relay everything to *Tsuki*.
And Just so everyone knows, signups are now CLOSED.

-GAZKUL-
08-04-2010, 10:46 AM
question- what is pacific time in relation to GMT? so i know when to loo for the resaults.

The Rebel
08-04-2010, 11:00 AM
I do believe the GMT is listed in the starter post, if not I'll add it.. But as a reminder I'll mention it again. All Phases start and end at 5pm Pacific time, GMT-8. And the game's first Day Phase will start 8-5-2010, Thursday at 5pm GMT-8.

-GAZKUL-
08-04-2010, 11:02 AM
cheers.

miniPhil
08-04-2010, 01:56 PM
Alright, my arm has been twisted. I'm in.

The Rebel
08-04-2010, 03:38 PM
Even though signups ARE closed, you are totally in. And that's cause I say so, lol. I think everyone would agree, it just wouldn't be Wolf without miniPhil.

*Tsuki*
08-04-2010, 06:09 PM
Yay! miniPhil! Our leader has returned! :D

The Rebel
08-04-2010, 07:18 PM
This is a FORMAL Notice to all! Please do not post replies to this, OR after it til the game begins.
For starters, all the roles have been assigned. You will be recieving your role via PM shortly.
Second, as mentioned before, Day Phase 1 will start around 5pm GMT-8 time tomorrow. Once I have posted the Official starter post, you will be able to post.
If you have any questions about your role, please PM me.

IMPORTANT NOTE
Those of you who are wolves, please beware of "leaking" who you are! If it is discovered that player roles are leaked, then there will be NO choice but to close the game down. It is far too difficult to recast roles if info is leaked.

EDIT: It was brought to my attention I wasn't quite clear about the "Leaking" issue. It was asked if you can tell others your role or not? As stated in the original post starting the thread, you may, but at your own risk. The "leaking" issue I am referring to here is the incident that took place in the beginning of V1 where someone had leaked ALL the wolf roles, thus requiring all the roles to be recast. If it was just me running this round, I'd possibly just recast roles, but I have a co-host. When there's two people hosting, there's a bit more work involved.
But seeing as we haven't had another similar incident take place, I am confident the game shall go on without a problem.

OH,,, and the count down begins!
Hours remaining til start: 0

The Rebel
08-05-2010, 06:59 PM
It was a average day, all the residents of the Rukon District busy with their daily routines. But as the time came around for many to take a break and enjoy their mid-day meals, they were startled by the sounds of alarms going off in and around the Seireitei.
"What is all this noise?"
"I have no clue."
"It has to be something b,,,,"
Just then, one of the members of the 13 Court Guard Squads appeared in the town square, "Everyone! I need your attention!"
Slowly, everyone in town came out to the square, if for nothing else then to find out what all the noise was about.
The Soul Reaper stood upon the podium, "As you all may have noticed, the alarms have been sounded. And I have been sent to inform you all since it has to do with you. This morning, a dead body was discovered. Whoever did the killing was quite vicious."
The crowd became uneasy, looking about and some with fear in their eyes.
But then the soul reaper spoke up again, "Everyone listen! I have been sent to inform you, that the ones responsible for this killing are a group of intruders. And to make matters worse, they are hiding here, in the Rukon District! This command comes straight from Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto. Residents of the Rukon District! There are intruders hiding amongst you! It is up to you to be vigilant, and report anything strange to one of the members of the 13 Court Guard squads. Whatever you do, do NOT take matters into your own hands! These intruders are dangerous, and are believed to be Bounts! If you have any suspicions, report them straight away so we may act accordingly to deal with these intuders before they can harm anyone else. Go forth, and do what you can to find out who they may be without putting yourself in harms way! Signed, Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto, commander of the 13 Court Guard squads."
With that, the soul reaper stepped down, and headed off towards the Seireitei.

This is the beginning of Day Phase 1! Go forth! Do what need be done to find the Bounts!
Let the voting begin.

Rei
08-05-2010, 07:56 PM
I shall first vote for Digital Dragon on instinct. And lurk until it is clear what the others say. :P

Blair Waldorf
08-05-2010, 08:10 PM
Guyver_MK.
Just a random guess.

Lina'sOffsetMind
08-05-2010, 08:28 PM
I think I'll just watch for now and see where the votes go!

-Ro-
08-05-2010, 09:22 PM
I'm voting for Blair Waldorf.
(also random)

Elphaba
08-05-2010, 09:25 PM
I vote for CorruptedAngelicRen
I was random as well

The Rebel
08-05-2010, 09:38 PM
Tally stands at,
(1) Digital Dragon - +KandaYuu+
(1) Guyver_MK - Blair Waldorf
(1) Blair Waldorf - maverickgirl
(1) CorruptedAngelicRen - Elphaba

CorruptedAngelicRen
08-05-2010, 09:40 PM
I vote for CorruptedAngelicRen
I was random as well

Uh ok then! Well I vote for My_Mind_Is_EVIL! just a random pick considering I know who no one is!

08-05-2010, 09:53 PM
*clsed eyes and pointed at player list* I vote for sev121993! That's the player my finger landed on!

Digital Dragon
08-05-2010, 10:13 PM
I shall first vote for Digital Dragon on instinct. And lurk until it is clear what the others say. :POkay, well then I shall return the favor and vote for +KandaYuu+. Seems as good a choice as any at this point.

{Good}{Bye}
08-05-2010, 10:18 PM
I'm goin for LordShinigami cause.............well I'm not fully sure so I guess you can just call it a random guess!

Gelica'sUnwoundMind
08-05-2010, 10:28 PM
*clsed eyes and pointed at player list* I vote for sev121993! That's the player my finger landed on!

I'm with the cous on this! My vote is thrown in for sev121993 nothing personal though!

Lina'sOffsetMind
08-05-2010, 10:55 PM
Hmm I'll just go with +KandaYuu+ cause I'm going to bed as soon as I log off!

My_Mind_Is_EVIL!
08-05-2010, 11:04 PM
Uh ok then! Well I vote for My_Mind_Is_EVIL! just a random pick considering I know who no one is!

Here I return the favor and vote for CorruptedAngelicRen

.Sev
08-05-2010, 11:09 PM
The people voting for me are so mean. So. Very. Mean.

I'm still deciding who to vote for, so I shall lurk for awhile longer.

SigmaSD
08-05-2010, 11:11 PM
I'll vote for Komiko of confusion seeing as how I can't decide who should die.

[T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy]
08-05-2010, 11:20 PM
I feelin lucky today so I vote for Destinyoverfate..... :)

GrimStride™
08-06-2010, 12:30 AM
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe my vote goes to - +KandaYuu+ (random as well)

The Rebel
08-06-2010, 01:15 AM
Okay, this is my last tally of the night.
Tally stands at,
(1) Digital Dragon - +KandaYuu+
(2) Blair Waldorf - maverickgirl, TheThunderBringer
(2) CorruptedAngelicRen - Elphaba, My_Mind_Is_EVIL!
(1) My_Mind_Is_EVIL! - CorruptedAngelicRen
(2) sev121993 - ~*Brianna Uncut*~, (_Geli_Complex_)
(3) +KandaYuu+ - Digital Dragon, *Komiko~of~Confusion*, Guyver_MK
(1) LordShinigami - {Kallen}{The}{Wanderer}
(1) DestinyoverFate - ~Immanent~LOL~Girl~

Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen such a spread on the votes. lol
Just remember people, the objective is to find out who the other players are without letting them know who you are,,, unless you are willing to risk it, lol. If you are unsure of how to play, you could ask a veteran,, but beware, they may be a wolf, LOL.
OH, SigmaSD, I can't count your vote since it wasn't BOLDED. Bold it and I'll count it.

TheThunderBringer
08-06-2010, 01:51 AM
I vote Blair Waldorf because that name sounds spooky ._.

Rei
08-06-2010, 01:57 AM
To -partially- save myself, I change my vote from Digital Dragon to CorruptedAngelicRen.

The Rebel
08-06-2010, 02:04 AM
OKAY, absolute LAST tally for tonight, lol. I should have been in bed like 30-40 minutes ago.
Tally stands at,
(3) CorruptedAngelicRen - Elphaba, My_Mind_Is_EVIL!, +KandaYuu+

Rei
08-06-2010, 02:15 AM
...Should ask shini to vote. What time is it over there?

Shini
08-06-2010, 02:48 AM
The first post doesn't mention the hours, but I assumed we were going on 24-hour day phases. I'll toss in my vote for {Kallen}{The}{Wanderer} because she voted for me and it beats throwaway votes or bandwagon votes (note: no it doesn't, but oh well).

miniPhil
08-06-2010, 05:26 AM
I'll throw my vote in for maverickgirl as she has no vote and this should make no difference. Also I'm leaving in the next 2 hours for the weekend. So I mightn't make it back for day phase two(good start eh?).

-Ro-
08-06-2010, 10:11 AM
The first post doesn't mention the hours, but I assumed we were going on 24-hour day phases.

The first post now says:

Note: Each phase will be 24 hours long. The times that the phases start will change. Day phase will start at 5 PM Pacific Time (GMT-8), ending at 5 PM the next day and triggering the beginning of the Night Phase, which in turn ends at 5 PM the next day. And lynchings will take place at Sōkyoku Hill located within the Seireitei,,, unless someone tries to escape, then death is on the spot.

;D

The Rebel
08-06-2010, 10:38 AM
Thank you maverickgirl. The start and stop time was always listed,,, I had just forgot to mention Pacific time is GMT-8 is all.
Well, still waiting to see if SigmaSD will redo his vote or not? And my, look at how the votes are adding up? I'm sure there will be a lynching today, (snickers cause that's a given) but who will it be? And even worse, are they a wolf, or are they a innocent? Only the Great Ones know,,,,,, and we're not telling, hehe.

Now for what you all really want to see me post.
Tally stands at,

(1) {Kallen}{The}{Wanderer} - LordShinigami
(1) maverickgirl - miniPhil

OH, and a thanks to +KandaYuu+ for doing a perfect vote change post. Makes it easy to correct the Tally text file.

The following still need to vote before 5pm, GMT-8 today,

St Jimmy
The Butcher
SigmaSD
DestinyoverFate
sev121993

-GAZKUL-
08-06-2010, 11:01 AM
my vote is for BlairWaldorf , its the salad thing again i'm afraid.

Digital Dragon
08-06-2010, 12:30 PM
I might change my vote but will lurk a little more before doing anything.

The Rebel
08-06-2010, 12:34 PM
Tally stands at,
(3) Blair Waldorf - maverickgirl, TheThunderBringer, St Jimmy

The Butcher
SigmaSD
DestinyoverFate
sev121993

Am I seeing what I think I see?! Has there ever been a 3 way tie in any other version? How ever will this play out?

The Butcher
08-06-2010, 01:14 PM
I vote for TheThunderBringer.

The Rebel
08-06-2010, 01:27 PM
Just to let everyone know since it was brought to my attention. In case of a tie without a tie-breaker, day phase will begin again and ONLY the tied players can be voted for.

Digital Dragon
08-06-2010, 02:31 PM
Just to let everyone know since it was brought to my attention. In case of a tie without a tie-breaker, day phase will begin again and ONLY the tied players can be voted for.That is why I may eventually change my vote, so as to avoid a tie and having to redo Day Phase.

Gelica'sUnwoundMind
08-06-2010, 02:52 PM
Ok I change my vote from sev121993 to Blair Waldorf

SigmaSD
08-06-2010, 03:08 PM
My vote didn't count? 30709 I'll just vote for +KandaYuu+

*Tsuki*
08-06-2010, 04:24 PM
I laugh at you all.

The Rebel
08-06-2010, 04:26 PM
OKAY, we are down to the final few hours before the end of Day Phase 1, let's get those last few votes in, and if you're thinking of change your vote do it soon.

Tally stands at,
(4) Blair Waldorf - maverickgirl, TheThunderBringer, St Jimmy, (_Geli_Complex_)
(1) sev121993 - ~*Brianna Uncut*~, (_Geli_Complex_)
(4) +KandaYuu+ - Digital Dragon, *Komiko~of~Confusion*, Guyver_MK, SigmaSD
(1) TheThunderBringer - The Butcher

DestinyoverFate
sev121993

*Tsuki*
08-06-2010, 04:45 PM
Looking at the votes, I've realized that while you did move (_Geli_Complex_) from sev to Blair, you failed to remove her vote from sev.

-GAZKUL-
08-06-2010, 04:47 PM
The salad thing is beginning o annoy me.

The Rebel
08-06-2010, 04:53 PM
Looking at the votes, I've realized that while you did move (_Geli_Complex_) from sev to Blair, you failed to remove her vote from sev.

So I did... Well, couldn't get ALL the tallies correct every time, could I?

St Jimmy: Salad thing??

-GAZKUL-
08-06-2010, 04:55 PM
Waldorf salad, i can't hear it without thinking of the Fawlty Towers episode.

Shini
08-06-2010, 04:57 PM
I would never, ever vote for Riiko. Ever.

However, I DO vote for people who change their usernames when they know I disapprove of such a thing. Give me +KandaYuu+ (yes, this is a vote change) for the win, The Rebel.

The Rebel
08-06-2010, 07:08 PM
Tally stands at,
(4) Blair Waldorf - maverickgirl, TheThunderBringer, St Jimmy, (_Geli_Complex_)
(5) +KandaYuu+ - Digital Dragon, *Komiko~of~Confusion*, Guyver_MK, SigmaSD, LordShinigami

DestinyoverFate
sev121993

Well, if there isn't a change in the votes soon, I guess I'll windup starting to write up the "Death" post early so it can be posted on time.

OH, and LordShinigami? Please try to remember when changing your vote to also list who you changing from in bold.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

And so, by late afternoon several residents had made their suspicions known to several of the 13 Court Guard squad members patroling the district. And within a hour, a person had been brought forth and lead to Sōkyoku Hill.
Once there, a few members of the 13 Court Guard squads proceed to secure her to the Sōkyoku stand for execution. And all the while, residents from the Rukon district made their way to the Sōkyoku Hill to witness this Ryoka's execution.
Finally, Captain-Commander Yamamoto steps forward, "You are doomed Bount! What have you to say for yourself?"
At first, +KandaYuu+ seemed perplexed, "Bount? This is quite inconcievable, really. And your conclusions are simply illogical. Now if you'd just permit me to show you the imperical data? You'll clearly see, that you have made a grievous mistake based on fear rather then hard facts. Really, just let me d,,,"
And without the chance to finish, the Sōkyoku had been released, vaporizing her soul.
Many in the crowd appeared relieved that a Ryoka had been dealt with swiftly. But toward the back edge of the crowd, no one noticed a single figure sneering, and softly mumble, "One down."

And so, +KandaYuu+ is dead.
Her role was
Seer
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/Gaobaldy/Wolf%20V4/290px-Post_Soul_Society_arc_Mayuri_Kurotsuchi.png

And so ends Day Phase 1, and marks the beginning of Night Phase 1. There will be no posting in the thread during Night Phase. Once Day Phase 2 begins, you may resume posting. To ALL with Night Phase actions, please remember to submit those actions to *Tsuki* the Night Phase Host.

*Tsuki*
08-06-2010, 08:24 PM
^^ Yes, please send 'em on over. :D

Rei
08-07-2010, 01:07 AM
Ehh? Oh well, Tsuki is right to be laughing and that means I won't have to post tomorrow. It's not putting me at any disadvantage. Can't say that for you guys though... Edit: Oh, and it WAS instant kill lol. Gomen for posting.

The Rebel
08-07-2010, 07:22 PM
I beg everyone to please be patient. I have messaged *Tsuki* to findout what the delay is, and hopefully will hear back soon. Until she posts, I ask you to hold off on posting until then.

ALSO, any players with a night phase action, please PM me with your action ASAP. That way I can start typing up the "Death" Post and get us started on Day Phase 2 if I haven't heard from *Tsuki* soon.

CANCEL that last bit.
Just heard back, and the post shall be up shortly.
But it seems we'll have to add yet another rule to the game.
This rule applies to the WOLVES, failure to submit your night action twice in a row will earn you an inactive kill. But don't worry, it'll be your fellow Bounts killing you.

*Tsuki*
08-07-2010, 10:06 PM
Apologies for my lateness.
Sorry if this is slightly screwed up. ._.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

"Why are you hiding? I know you're there."
"Uryū Ishida, it has been a while, has it not?" said Jin Kariya as he stepped forward, out from the tree he was hiding behind. Within seconds, two others were standing beside him. "Where are the others?" He asked, turning to Gō Koga. "I do not know."
"What are you doing here? You don't need me for anything, and you can't defeat me." Uryū suddenly asked, interrupting the two. "Oh, but that is exactly what we are here to do young Quincy." replied Kariya with a sly smile on his face.
Backing up, Uryū lifted his hand. On it, was the quincy bangle shooting off a spirit bow at Kariya.
Dodging it easily, the bount came up behind the Quincy. "You really think you can beat me with that toy?" Drawing back, Kariya hit him, his arm surrounded by a gust of wind.
Skidding across the ground, Uryū came to a halt beside Yoshino Sōma. At that moment, an ax came down upon the Quincy.
Turning away, the bount disappeared into the night.

"I'm . . . sorry grandfather. . . I have failed you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The wolves have just killed miniPhil.
He was the Assassin.
Uryū Ishida
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/Gaobaldy/Wolf%20V4/290px-Ishida_Uryuu_Episode_271.jpg

Let the day phase begin? o_O

The Rebel
08-07-2010, 10:08 PM
Scratch this post, she posted just as I was.

Okay, reading this "Death" post,, I'll let ya off with a stern look, *Tsuki*. But next time, if there is a concern, message me so that way we can stay on time. BTW, very well written my dear co-host.

And so, Day Phase 2 has begun. Everyone please vote soon. Day Phase will end at it's usual time.

*Tsuki*
08-07-2010, 10:09 PM
O_O Sorry. ><
Shouldn't happen in the future. Today just happened to be hectic.

GrimStride™
08-08-2010, 01:11 AM
My vote goes to My_Mind_Is_EVIL! .I think he might be evil...

.Sev
08-08-2010, 01:22 AM
We'll let you off the hook this time Tsuki... But don't let it happen again.

*Tsuki*
08-08-2010, 02:44 AM
We'll let you off the hook this time Tsuki... But don't let it happen again.

You're one to talk mister person who never voted for the 1st day phase. tsk tsk.

-Ro-
08-08-2010, 08:54 AM
I'm voting for CorruptedAngelicRen, who +Kanda Yuu+ voted for.

Blair Waldorf
08-08-2010, 09:18 AM
This time I'm voting for SigmaSD.

-GAZKUL-
08-08-2010, 11:34 AM
i have 100% respect for Butchers guesses as he was dead on last time so my vote goes to TheThunderBringer

The Rebel
08-08-2010, 11:42 AM
I must say,,, the wolves seem to be quite lucky this time. They have already seen the demise of the seer AND the assassin. However will the residents of the Rukon district deal with this crisis?

Tally is as follows,
(1) My_Mind_Is_EVIL! - Guyver_MK
(1) CorruptedAngelicRen - maverickgirl
(1) SigmaSD - Blair Waldorf
(1) TheThunderBringer - St Jimmy

The following people still need to vote,
~*Brianna Uncut*~
{Kallen}{The}{Wanderer}
The Butcher
(_Geli_Complex_)
Elphaba
LordShinigami
CorruptedAngelicRen
~Immanent~LOL~Girl~
SigmaSD
Digital Dragon
sev121993
TheThunderBringer
*Komiko~of~Confusion*
My_Mind_Is_EVIL!
DestinyoverFate

And the two facing inactive kill if they don't vote today are,
sev121993
DestinyoverFate

-GAZKUL-
08-08-2010, 11:54 AM
i knew 9ine wasn't a wolf.

1000th post, woo hoo!!!!

Digital Dragon
08-08-2010, 12:29 PM
I throw in my vote for Blair Waldorf, but I may change it later.

Elphaba
08-08-2010, 12:33 PM
I vote for Blair Waldorf

GrimStride™
08-08-2010, 12:35 PM
I change my vote from My_Mind_Is_EVIL! to Blair Waldorf

-GAZKUL-
08-08-2010, 12:38 PM
okay i'll admit being named after a salad is pretty annoying bu i really think she is a townie. if i am wrong feel free to lynch me, because of this i change my vote to Digital Dragon

Digital Dragon
08-08-2010, 12:43 PM
okay i'll admit being named after a salad is pretty annoying bu i really think she is a townie. if i am wrong feel free to lynch me, because of this i change my vote to Digital Dragon

I'm just a townie. It's not my fault everyone likes to follow my lead and vote the same. Let's kill the wolves instead of hunting each other. After all, they can't run away if they're dead.

GrimStride™
08-08-2010, 12:49 PM
I'm just a townie. It's not my fault everyone likes to follow my lead and vote the same. Let's kill the wolves instead of hunting each other. After all, they can't run away if they're dead.
The great one has spoken...

Maybe she is maybe she isn't.Just because you have a hunch doesn't mean anything.So voting for some one simply because he doesn't vote like you want him to is just silly

.Sev
08-08-2010, 01:06 PM
Look at me, I'm posting in this thread and not voting.

-GAZKUL-
08-08-2010, 01:51 PM
apologies to DD changed once againto Sev121993 sipmly because i'm out of ideas and he didn't vote when he was a wolf last time.

The Butcher
08-08-2010, 02:17 PM
I vote TheThunderBringer.

Blair Waldorf
08-08-2010, 02:47 PM
I throw in my vote for Blair Waldorf, but I may change it later.

I vote for Blair Waldorf

I change my vote from My_Mind_Is_EVIL! to Blair Waldorf

I can assure the three of you that I am not a wolf. If you guys persist on your votes, I can only wish you luck in the future because your efforts are wasted for lynching a townie like me.

The Rebel
08-08-2010, 04:08 PM
Tally is as follows,
(1) CorruptedAngelicRen - maverickgirl
(1) SigmaSD - Blair Waldorf
(3) Blair Waldorf - Digital Dragon, Elphaba, Guyver_MK
(1) sev121993 - St Jimmy

~*Brianna Uncut*~
{Kallen}{The}{Wanderer}
(_Geli_Complex_)
LordShinigami
CorruptedAngelicRen
~Immanent~LOL~Girl~
SigmaSD
sev121993
TheThunderBringer
*Komiko~of~Confusion*
My_Mind_Is_EVIL!
DestinyoverFate
sev121993
DestinyoverFate

SigmaSD
08-08-2010, 05:01 PM
I vote for CorruptedAngelicRen. I have a hunch that its a bount/wolf.

My_Mind_Is_EVIL!
08-08-2010, 06:06 PM
My vote goes to My_Mind_Is_EVIL! .I think he might be evil...

OMG you mean all this time I thought I was a SHE I was actually a he? Well then I need a few things explained! *rolls eyes* Anyways I vote for *Komiko~of~Confusion*

Blair Waldorf
08-08-2010, 06:11 PM
I kind of doubt it's CorruptedAngelicRen, but I'm changing my vote from SigmaSD to CorruptedAngelicRen to save my butt.

SigmaSD
08-08-2010, 06:16 PM
I would change my vote from Corruptedangel to Blair, but I'll forgive Blair for changing her vote.

Lina'sOffsetMind
08-08-2010, 06:20 PM
OMG you mean all this time I thought I was a SHE I was actually a he? Well then I need a few things explained! *rolls eyes* Anyways I vote for *Komiko~of~Confusion*

Sarcasm? Maybe you are EVIL! Well I vote for My_Mind_Is_EVIL!

The Rebel
08-08-2010, 06:24 PM
And so, the time draws near folks, get those votes in ASAP.

Tally is as follows,
(3) CorruptedAngelicRen - maverickgirl, SigmaSD, Blair Waldorf
(3) Blair Waldorf - Digital Dragon, Elphaba, Guyver_MK
(1) sev121993 - St Jimmy
(1) *Komiko~of~Confusion* - My_Mind_Is_EVIL!
(1) My_Mind_Is_EVIL! - *Komiko~of~Confusion*

~*Brianna Uncut*~
{Kallen}{The}{Wanderer}
(_Geli_Complex_)
LordShinigami
CorruptedAngelicRen
~Immanent~LOL~Girl~
sev121993
TheThunderBringer
DestinyoverFate

sev121993
DestinyoverFate

SigmaSD
08-08-2010, 06:26 PM
^ *Komiko~of~Confusion* did vote, its right before your post.

The Rebel
08-08-2010, 06:28 PM
And her vote HAS been added. She posted as I was posting the til then adjusted tally. Hey, it happens sometimes, lol.

Digital Dragon
08-08-2010, 06:41 PM
I change my vote from Blair Waldorf to CorruptedAngelicRen.

The Rebel
08-08-2010, 06:50 PM
Tally is as follows,
(4) CorruptedAngelicRen - maverickgirl, SigmaSD, Blair Waldorf, Digital Dragon
(2) Blair Waldorf - Elphaba, Guyver_MK
(1) sev121993 - St Jimmy
(1) *Komiko~of~Confusion* - My_Mind_Is_EVIL!
(1) My_Mind_Is_EVIL! - {Kallen}{The}{Wanderer}

{Good}{Bye}
08-08-2010, 06:56 PM
My vote is for My_Mind_Is_EVIL! just a random pick of names though!

08-08-2010, 07:04 PM
I'll just go with the last poster I know and vote for My_Mind_Is_EVIL!

The Rebel
08-08-2010, 07:13 PM
After the events of the previous day, and then to discover that the Bounts had killed yet another person, many of the residents were so terrified, they refused to even leave their homes. But some residents faced their fears and ventured forth. And so, before it was even late afternoon, members of the 13 Court Guard squads had tracked down and cornered their suspect.
"We have you cornered! Just come with us, and you might live to see another day!"
Whipping around, the suspect laughed, "Really now! I highly doubt that. Plus, we never give up so easily! I KILL you all first before I'd surrender!"
And just when the suspect was about to attack, she screamed in pain.
"I don't think so Bount. And really, how shameful. You're too easy to kill. I hate it when there's no challenge." And with that, Kenpachi Zaracki removed his Zanpakuto from her back.
And so, CorruptedAngelicRen dies.
Her role was,
A Bount,
Gō Koga
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/Gaobaldy/Wolf%20V4/290px-Koga1.jpg

And so, Day Phase comes to a close, and Night phase begins. All Night Phase players, please submit your actions to *Tsuki*

The following players will be inactive killed,
sev121993
DestinyoverFate

*Tsuki*
08-08-2010, 08:19 PM
Hehe, this should be a very interesting night

The Rebel
08-09-2010, 09:17 PM
Well folks, sorry to say, but there will be NO "Death" post being posted. No one bothered submitting a night action so there are no kills to do, and due to the number of people who didn't even bother voting last Day Phase, I'd have to say no one really cares about playing either. So, that's it, game over, no one won.
For those few who DID stick it our to this point, I thank you for playing. I guess I should be happy it even lasted this long since it was ME hosting it. But alas, this as all threads I start only lasted for a few days and then just died out.
Mods, you may close my thread now, doubt anyone will be posting anyways.

.Sev
08-09-2010, 10:33 PM
I guess we can't get that v1 excitement again... I about lol'd when I was unexpectedly gone all sunday and didn't get to submit a vote... again.

TheThunderBringer
08-10-2010, 10:15 AM
D: Well, it was worth a try...

-Ro-
08-10-2010, 10:40 AM
No Rebel- you did a good job as the host. So did the townies that lasted. The wolves were going to lose anyway.

The Butcher
08-10-2010, 10:43 AM
So...who was who?

I was a townie.

.Sev
08-10-2010, 10:54 AM
They call me "Mr. Wolf."

-Ro-
08-10-2010, 10:56 AM
St Jimmy, Blair Waldorf, and I are townies. We joined up with Digital Dragon, Sigma SD, *Komiko~of~Confusion*, and TheThunderBringer the masons. I suspected LordShinigami to be a wolf. I planned to contact Butcher next. so much for team win...

Elphaba
08-10-2010, 11:09 AM
I was a wolf as well

surprised? ;D

-GAZKUL-
08-10-2010, 11:52 AM
Who's running V5? if nobody else is then i'd be willing.

Digital Dragon
08-10-2010, 12:07 PM
Given the colossal failure of both v3 and v4, why bother running v5? I mean, people didn't seem to want to participate that well this time, so why would you think they would participate more in v5?
I am sad the way this game turned out, because some of us were starting to pull together. But only half the people playing cannot keep a game going like this. I can't fault the Rebel for closing the game, but he really worked hard on it and it is truly a shame.

I was a wolf as well

surprised? ;D Not really. I suspected you might be from the beginning. I am just disappointed in your failure to do your night actions which led to this game being canceled early.

-GAZKUL-
08-10-2010, 12:09 PM
i think we should leave it a bit before V5 but i do think we should go ahead with it.

Digital Dragon
08-10-2010, 12:14 PM
i think we should leave it a bit before V5 but i do think we should go ahead with it.Well, hopefully people will participate better in the next one. I might just sit the next one out and see if things run smoother, so I have no plans to join in on v5.

GrimStride™
08-10-2010, 12:43 PM
It's a shame the game ended prematurely.I was looking forward to how it would have developed.
I hope next one (if there is a next one) goes smoothly

The Butcher
08-10-2010, 06:21 PM
I suggest we wait for V5 a month.

To build suspense,and maybe have more active members playing.

Shini
08-10-2010, 06:29 PM
Darn it, and I was all set to take everyone down single-handedly. Can we give me props now for taking down miniPhil?

This game happened to happen (makes sense, no?) right in a perfect storm for me, so I apologize for not getting a chance to crush the town. I could have done it though, if it wasn't for those darned kids and that dog, too.

Digital Dragon
08-10-2010, 06:53 PM
Except that you were the main target for a bunch of us, including the masons, to take down, since we figured that you must be one of the wolves. So it was you (LordShinigami), CorruptedAngelicRen, DestinyOverFate, sev121993 and Elphaba that were the wolves?

TheThunderBringer
08-10-2010, 08:15 PM
If people are actually willing to try, I'd be more than happy to do V5.

And yeah, me, SigmaSD, Digital Dragon, and *Komiko* were Masons.

Digital Dragon
08-10-2010, 08:19 PM
I just know that participation this time was terrible, and the Rebel took it very personally, also.

*Tsuki*
08-10-2010, 11:20 PM
Yup. I was hoping at least one person would vote. Unfortunately, my hopes were crushed and munched into little pieces of nothingness.

Here's the list of players that The Rebel had sent me.

Assassin

miniPhil
Uryū Ishida
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/Gaobaldy/Wolf%20V4/290px-Ishida_Uryuu_Episode_271.jpg

Bounts

Lord Shinigami
Jin Kariya
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/Gaobaldy/Wolf%20V4/290px-Jin_Kariya.jpg

sev121993
Yoshi
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/Gaobaldy/Wolf%20V4/290px-Yoshi93.jpg

CorruptedAngelicRen
Gō Koga
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/Gaobaldy/Wolf%20V4/290px-Koga1.jpg

Elphaba
Yoshino Sōma
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/Gaobaldy/Wolf%20V4/290px-Yoshino_Soma.png

DestinyoverFate
Ugaki
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/Gaobaldy/Wolf%20V4/290px-Ugaki_Profile.png

Healer

My_Mind_Is_EVIL
Orihime
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/Gaobaldy/Wolf%20V4/290px-OrihimeProfile02.jpg

Mayor

Guyver_MK
Kūkaku Shiba
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/Gaobaldy/Wolf%20V4/290px-Kkaku_Shiba.png

Seer

+KandaYuu+
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/Gaobaldy/Wolf%20V4/290px-Post_Soul_Society_arc_Mayuri_Kurotsuchi.png

Soul Reapers

SigmaSD
Tōshirō Hitsugaya
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/Gaobaldy/Wolf%20V4/290px-Hitsugayatoshiro.png

Digital Dragon
Ichigo Kurosaki
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/Gaobaldy/Wolf%20V4/290px-Ichigo_Las_Noches.jpg

TheThunderBringer
Rangiku Matsumoto
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/Gaobaldy/Wolf%20V4/290px-Matsumoto_Rangiku_Mugshot_2.png

*Komiko~of~Confusion*
Renji Abarai
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/Gaobaldy/Wolf%20V4/290px-Renji_Abarai_Ep234B.png

Townies

St Jimmy
Ganju Shiba
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/Gaobaldy/Wolf%20V4/300px-Ganju05.jpg

The Butcher
Yūichi Shibata
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/Gaobaldy/Wolf%20V4/290px-Yuichi.jpg

Blair Waldorf
Horiuchi Hironari
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/Gaobaldy/Wolf%20V4/290px-Horiuchi_Hironari.jpg

(_Geli_Complex_)
Tōba
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/Gaobaldy/Wolf%20V4/300px-Kusasahi_District_BossToba.png

maverickgirl
Daiji Hirasago
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/Gaobaldy/Wolf%20V4/290px-Daiji_Hirasago.jpg

{Kallen}{The}{Wanderer}
Koganehiko
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/Gaobaldy/Wolf%20V4/290px-Koganehiko_and_Shiroganehiko.jpg

~*Brianna Uncut*~
Shiroganehiko
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/Gaobaldy/Wolf%20V4/290px-Koganehiko_and_Shiroganehiko.jpg

Sorry to those who didn't get their pictures on this page. Only 15 images allowed per post.

Oh, and I don't think I'll be playing Wolf if there is another one in the future.
These last two have just managed to kill my spirit.

-GAZKUL-
08-11-2010, 11:50 AM
i have got the info, pics etc for V5 ready but i'll probably leave it for a bit before setting it up. FMA theme.

The Rebel
08-12-2010, 06:46 PM
i have got the info, pics etc for V5 ready but i'll probably leave it for a bit before setting it up. FMA theme.

Waiting abit would probably be a good idea.
Sorry I haven't posted or even logged on. The whole flopping thing woundup triggering a bout of depression for me. It's been awhile since I've had an "episode" so it hit kinda hard. But I kinda should have seen it coming. Even though I tried to make it a really good game, I knew as I was making it that it would flop. I've never created a successful thread.
I REALLY wanted this one to be different, and yes I did do alot of work on it like Digital said. That's probably why my manic depression kicked in so hard on it.
I was asked via PM if I plan on hosting another Wolf game, and to be honest, I doubt it. I'm pretty much cursed when it comes to starting threads so I think I've learned my lesson now on starting threads. I was also asked via PM if there was a V5, would it be any good, and if I'd play? Honestly, I don't know if I would play again. And as for it being any good,,,, I'd say wait awhile first. I think anyone who did play V3 and joined V4 were still upset by V3's handling, and brought that hurt to V4 as well. And some, even though they don't realize it, are probably getting tired of Wolf. Let's wait awhile, and then try V5.

The Rebel
08-14-2010, 11:24 AM
WELL, just great. As is usual with my episodes of manic depression, once it's over I realize certaint things.
And what praytell did I realize you ask? That we could have just said no one died during night phase and carried on. And I could have MAYBE not closed it soon soon just cause I freaked out. Ugh, I'm such a freakin moron.

GrimStride™
08-14-2010, 11:37 AM
It was probably going to fail later.Don't be so hard on yourself

The Rebel
08-14-2010, 11:51 AM
It was probably going to fail later.Don't be so hard on yourself

True. Now, I'm just feelin stupid and silly for it is all. The depression is over so now I deal with alittle upswing idiocy.
Maybe I'll hold onto the files and such for V4 and use them in the future for another game of wolf?

GrimStride™
08-14-2010, 12:05 PM
True. Now, I'm just feelin stupid and silly for it is all. The depression is over so now I deal with alittle upswing idiocy.
Maybe I'll hold onto the files and such for V4 and use them in the future for another game of wolf?
You do that , there are lots of player who want to play again.And if you feel like it , you can make a list with people who have signed up but never posted in previous games so we know who isn't reliable(if there isn't one).I reckon after a few fails we might get a group of regulars

-GAZKUL-
08-14-2010, 12:21 PM
I will set up V5 in abot a weeks time when i get back from camping.

Digital Dragon
08-14-2010, 12:32 PM
Maybe I'll hold onto the files and such for V4 and use them in the future for another game of wolf?That sounds like a good idea. Weeding out the unreliable players also sounds good. Still not sure if I will play in v5, though.

The Rebel
08-14-2010, 12:34 PM
Sounds good. I think I will sign up. Playing is easier then actually hosting, lol.