PDA

View Full Version : Forum websites

Dr. Thunder
08-01-2010, 07:03 PM
Hello everyone I wanted to post about the other forum websites that you have been on I'm going to name some of the forum websites that I have found and see if all of you have been on there before okay here are the names of some that I have found

Animesuki forums

Anime Network forums

Funimation forums

Toonami forums

Final Fantasy Shrine forums

Bandai Namco Games forums

And

Diapered Anime forums

Okay these are the forum sites that I have found so for if you been on them before please let me know and if you have found any forum sutes that I don't know about please let me know as well thank you everyone for takeing a look at this and have a good day.

DOOM!
08-01-2010, 08:00 PM
The heads here don't like it when you mention other sites; it's bad for their business. And if love would = money, they'd be very, very jealous right about now.

Dr. Thunder
08-01-2010, 09:13 PM
The heads here don't like it when you mention other sites; it's bad for their business. And if love would = money, they'd be very, very jealous right about now.

hmmmmm yeah good point thanks for the info

Eris
08-01-2010, 09:42 PM
As long as there are no links, I'll allow it. Mostly because closing the thread would set a strange precedent around the mere mention of forums besides this one.

Dr. Thunder
08-01-2010, 09:55 PM
As long as there are no links, I'll allow it. Mostly because closing the thread would set a strange precedent around the mere mention of forums besides this one.

okay thank you very much for letting me know

-GAZKUL-
08-02-2010, 05:34 AM
I've tried a few but AF is the best by miles

Lord
08-02-2010, 05:39 AM
AF is certainly the most serious forum, plenty of mature people in AF. Animesuki for example is populated by both mature people and really childish people. Most of the time the threads turns into off-topic threads. And that's not good in any possible way. I've been there done that, believe me. AF is the best.

Dr. Thunder
08-02-2010, 06:52 AM
AF is certainly the most serious forum, plenty of mature people in AF. Animesuki for example is populated by both mature people and really childish people. Most of the time the threads turns into off-topic threads. And that's not good in any possible way. I've been there done that, believe me. AF is the best.

yes I agree AF is better then animesuki I got like 4 threads removed not to long ago on there