PDA

View Full Version : Cat **** one

Desulishor
07-24-2010, 06:45 AM
Two rabbits solve a hostage crisis in the desert as elite military company operatives. Wait, what?! This is cat **** one. Featuring 3d animated military action with rabbits and other animals, cat **** one is military action anime in a light never seen before.

an updated version of the manga, apocalypse meow, Cat **** one, the animated series pictures the missions of two CMS operatives, Botasky and Packy. While all characters are cute animals, the series has a fairly serious touch on military action, often resembling an american war film. You can identify the weapons used by their models, the middle eastern terrorists speak in a foreign language that is left untranslated, and the conflict resembles real modern day warfare largely. As for the main characters, Packy is the veteran and the leading officer for the cowardly newbie, Botasky. American war film -esque "you don't have to come back for me"-dynamic goes between the two main characters from the start, and in general, the two are good war buddies.

The first episode just came out, and I'm positively surpised by the series. definitely going to start following this one.

GrimStride™
07-24-2010, 08:36 AM
I just downloaded the first episode and it wasn't bad.The story isn't anything special and it really does look a lot like a US army movie but it was enjoyable.We don't see 3d commando bunnies killing terrorist every day

FluffyDango
07-25-2010, 06:36 PM
It`s a pretty unique one imo XD
Bunnies with guns, cool :D

Looking forward to the rest of the 11 epsiodes.
But, when does the episodes air? I`m so forgetful :P

Sanosuke23
07-27-2010, 02:29 AM
I love this series wholeheartedly. I even love the USA GI pun. I especially love the USA GI pun. I completely forgot it existed though, since it's been a long while since I last saw anything about it.

If this isn't licensed in the US yet it better be soon. Though on AF you may wanna use the American name, Apocalypse Meow, to avoid the whole censor thing.