PDA

View Full Version : Kuroshitsuji 2.......................................

gSebastian
07-23-2010, 02:51 AM
I am planning to watch the sequel of Kuroshitsuji, but you know, i am just wondering some reviews about it, CAUSE i think the first version is a little boring. :mad:

foryouranime
07-24-2010, 09:46 PM
If you really didn't care for the 1st season you might want to give 2nd season a pass. It's a bit slow and confusing right now. I am still liking it, but I was a die hard fan of the first season and of the manga ^_^;

Princely Dreaming Doll
07-25-2010, 01:31 AM
I like Season 2 weirdly enough. It may be a bit confusing now. However, I see it having some potential.

Reiko Kurama
07-27-2010, 09:05 AM
I have to agree with foryouranime. If you didn't like the first season then don't watch the second season. I also loved the first season and the manga. I just saw Episode 1 of Kuroshitsuji II and I was like OMG. I thought Sebastian and Ciel were no longer gonna be in it at first until my friend showed me episode 1. Now I'm hooked and I will watch the second season. It is confusing yes but I'm sure it will become less confusing as I watch it.

Hikari Kurai
07-27-2010, 04:03 PM
I'm loving it so far. It's slightly confusing with the whole ciel-was-dead-in-a-suitcase-in-ep-1-but-now-he's-ok thing but in time all will hopefully be revealed.

Grell is hilarious as always XD

I'm not really sure if I like Claude yet, haven't seen enough of him but Alois is epic. He's absoloutely mental.

SupaWeena
07-27-2010, 10:07 PM
My friends are ALLLL about this anime.. I still haven't watched it.. What is the main plot?

JadeMadeCostumes
08-31-2010, 05:34 PM
I am a die hard fan of the anime [both seasons] as well as the manga. I own the soundtrack and have more costumes of it than any normal person should! While I can hardly see how you would think the first season is dull, I would disagree about you not watching the second season. It has more action in it than the first season. The first season was more psychological in my opinion. I find those animes far more fascinating than 24/7 gore and fight scene animes. There is not much confusing about the series, it just has a plot that is still unwinding episode by episode.

My friends are ALLLL about this anime.. I still haven't watched it.. What is the main plot?

This is a really difficult question to answer! But I will give it a shot.

The story follows the two main characters, Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian Michealis. The setting takes place in Victorian England. Ciel is the son of the former Earl of Phantomhive. The Phantomhive family deal in the Underworld so as to contain and maintain it for the Queen. This 'job' is passed on from generation to generation.

Ciel lived the normal, privileged childhood of a noble until his tenth birthday. The home he lived in had been burned down and his mother and father were killed in this fire. Ciel was kidnapped from there by a group of shadowy figures where he was kept as a pet and humiliated. Those who had kidnapped him had the full intention of sacrificing him. However, right before death, Ciel was able to summon the demon, Sebastian Michealis. Ciel made a compact/covenant/deal with Sebastian in which Sebastian was to assist Ciel in accomplishing his goal in return for Ciel's soul. Once Ciel accomplished his goal, Sebastian would take him soul. Ciel's goal is to avenge himself for the humiliation he suffered by making the unknown figures pay for what they had done.

The story follows Ciel as he takes the role of the new Earl of the Phantomhive family and works to find those who had tormented him. Sebastian is at Ciel's side the whole time and has to do whatever Ciel orders.

So yes, there is a brief explanation of what it is about. There are a lot more details added as it goes on, but that is the only summary I can give that won't spoil too many things and that season one of the anime and the manga both start on. I recommend reading/watching it! Do both. The stories are different.

Kagome
09-19-2010, 11:49 AM
I just watched the last episode of Kuroshitsuji II. I found it extremely disappointing and dissatisfying. ><
Ciel, instead of having Sebby eat his soul, is turned into a demon by Hanna as per Alois Trancy's contract with her. I did not like that at all. I wanted Sebbi to be able to eat Ciel's soul...seemed-like the series had more closure that way.

getsu
09-20-2010, 05:01 PM
i was a huge fan on no.1 and no.2 is a bit confusing but give it a try it might grow on you more then the first.

Maha Vailo
09-20-2010, 07:16 PM
I like the series overall, but I think the endings for both seasons are very WTF, all the more so with season 2.

Ciel_Phantomhive28
09-24-2010, 09:50 AM
I would have to say watch a couple of episodes and see what happens if you don't like it after that then just pass on it.