PDA

View Full Version : Cosmicbreak, 3rd person shooter mmo about mechanized anime girls.

Desulishor
07-23-2010, 01:13 AM
amazingly enough, as the title implies. the home site can be found here, check youtube for gameplay videos. http://www.cosmicbreak.com/home/

Basically it's a 3rd person shooter where you buy mechs, and mod them, only some of them are mechanized anime girls. (have no idea why, but it's cool. Fanservice, i guess) There's arenas from 5v5 to 30v30, pve missions and a base to hang out and talk stuff. You get money from playing, which is then used to buy new mechs and parts for the ones you have. The grind is sorta slow compared to what buying new weapons is in other shooter mmo's making the whole thing feel like an mmorpg in a bad way, but the battles itself are fun, so it's not a big problem. Other than that, there's also faction and guild warfare.

I was a part of the first beta session, and the gaming itself was fun, but since I joined in kinda late, and the serverbase was kinda small, I had trouble finding players on my level. The 2nd beta is coming up in september so post here, if you're planning to join and maybe we can even set up a guild.

GameGeeks
07-23-2010, 09:40 AM
It was alright, but I prefer Gunz though I quit that due to the amount of hackers.