PDA

View Full Version : Anime You Wish You Created?

John Watson
07-03-2010, 06:17 PM
Did you ever finish watching an amazing anime show and end up wishing you had come up with the story yourself? I know I have, and if I think too hard about it I get really upset and a little jealous. xD

Anime I wish I had come up with are:

- xxxHolic. Just a really cool storyline.

- Loveless. The most interesting story and message I've ever come across. Damn you Yun kouga! T^T

- Death Note. Come on, coolest show ever! What an honor it would have been to create a perfect character like L!

How about you guys?

Lily Rock
07-03-2010, 06:19 PM
Death Note, i love that kind of shows, it should get a price -- MY PRECIOUS! (Gollum sounds).

Gjallarhorn
07-03-2010, 06:49 PM
Evangelion. GAINAX is still raking in money from sales and royalties; granted, they treat it like a 50-cent harlot...

Diocletian
07-03-2010, 07:06 PM
I wish I created One Piece. My god, imagine how much money I could have over the span of 10 years?

John Watson
07-03-2010, 07:12 PM
Eeeh...so you guys just want the money the show is piling in instead of liking it for its originality and cool storyline? Wooooow...well I guess its okay if you wanna be stanky rich. xDD
*Sigh* Dont we all? -.-;

TheThunderBringer
07-03-2010, 07:30 PM
Haha, definitely One Piece.

Gjallarhorn
07-03-2010, 07:31 PM
We can like shows for their originality and cool storylines all we want right now; we don't needn't have made a series for that.

Darkseid
07-03-2010, 07:35 PM
I wish I created One Piece. My god, imagine how much money I could have over the span of 10 years?

I was about to say Naruto and Ikki Tousen for the same reason.

After all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoYWdHe4tQ4

MangaFanGuy
07-03-2010, 09:07 PM
FLCL
Because I wish I had that much imagination and creative talent

Nanuq
07-03-2010, 09:27 PM
Clannad because the characters and storyline are lovely c:

Elphaba
07-03-2010, 09:33 PM
I'm gonna say Elfen Lied.

I love the story line.

Darkseid
07-03-2010, 09:48 PM
And this thread has turned into a favorite anime thread.

Diocletian
07-03-2010, 09:52 PM
I wish I'd created K-On...with guys.

Listen to this song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I813drN6nI0&feature=related

Tell me it is not better than the actual K-On song. If I'd created K-On, I would have never brought in that Azu girl and stopped at episode six. She's probably one of the worst anime characters I've ever seen. I would really like to see KyoAni's take on moe guys. We have two moe guys out there Ichi from Ichi the Killer and that other dude from Nerima Daikon Brothers.

Gjallarhorn
07-03-2010, 10:07 PM
I wish I'd created K-On...with guys.

Listen to this song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I813drN6nI0&feature=related

Tell me it is not better than the actual K-On song. If I'd created K-On, I would have never brought in that Azu girl and stopped at episode six. She's probably one of the worst anime characters I've ever seen. I would really like to see KyoAni's take on moe guys. We have two moe guys out there Ichi from Ichi the Killer and that other dude from Nerima Daikon Brothers.

It definitely sounds infinitely better, but those lyrics...dudes should not be singing songs like that.

Uta-chan~
07-12-2010, 12:45 AM
I would've liked to create Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles! I love the storyline how there's a character who loses their memories and they have to try to retrieve them. And I love the romance in it. *squee* Also, Shugo Chara for its god damn cuteness! I guess Sailor Moon too - the goddess of all magical girl anime. :3 Oh! And definitely Gakuen Alice. If we're talking manga, I would've loved to be the creator of The Gentleman's Alliance Cross. The first 5 volumes were so mysterious you just had to keep reading to figure out what the heck was going on. In the end it was all good. ^^