PDA

View Full Version : Phone Apps

Ramona Flowers
06-29-2010, 12:33 PM
Ok, So I'm not sure if this belongs in the tech forum but anyway..

I previously made a thread about phones, and I know alot of ppl are upgrading to "smartphones", but what applications do you use and look for?

On my Pre I have a bit too many , BUT the apps I have are;

pandora
playlists
chain reaction - great game for when listening to music
sort thoughts
Epocrates
Moon info
aniWeather
Painter Lite
Wapedia
Opregle
Black Chalk
TADN! - "This app does nothing" neat 4chan app.
WakeTube

and like four I want to delete but I cant find the app I had that uninstalls apps <_<

I usuallu use my phone instead of the computer

Furore
06-29-2010, 12:51 PM
I think I may have more than 200 individual iPhone apps (and a large pile of iTunes vouchers as I only recently started using my direct debit card). Of my large number, 80% or more are definitely games, while most of the rest are either little toy type apps or comics.

As far as games go, Chaos Rings, Plants vs. Zombies, Peggle, Phoenix Wright, The Great Giana Sisters, Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2, the TapTap series, Rayman 2, Earthworm Jim, Soosiz, Hot Dog Down A Hallway, Monopoly, Espgaluda II, Flick Fishing and Solebon Solitaire likely eat most of my time.

The only other things I really use off the top of my head are the Dominos app to order pizza, some office suite to edit documents on the go (and transfer them from PCs to phone and vice versa via Bluetooth), eBay so I can last minute bid easier and eBuddy Pro for IMing if necessary.

blueangel06661
06-29-2010, 12:55 PM
As for my apps I have the standard Apple apps then I have mainly pointless apps. Ahaha but the ones I mainly use are..

Facebook
Tap Tap Revenge
Yahoo Messenger
Papi Jump
Google
Tetris
Sudoku
Echofon
Pandora
Fractions calculator --- The important one..

The rest are just random things I've gotten but barely use >.>

-GAZKUL-
06-29-2010, 02:59 PM
The ability to send and recieve text messages.

Eris
06-29-2010, 03:10 PM
Ok, So I'm not sure if this belongs in the tech forum but anyway..

Cell phones are computers. Cell phones are technology. I don't there's that much ambiguity as to which forum something that is both a computer and technology belongs to.

Ramona Flowers
06-30-2010, 10:11 AM
Sorry, my bad o_o aand that's what mods are for.

Anyway, wondering if anyone else has the Sprint Pre, cuz I cant uninstall some of these apps, even after going through the handbook (which is also an app wtheck). Theres an app FOR uninstalling but I cant find it

Bens HTC/Droid has some legit apps itself, like a guitar app, that you actually strum lol