PDA

View Full Version : What books did you grow up reading?

StupidEJ95
06-28-2010, 09:33 PM
I grew up reading Shakespeare. I especially liked the comedies such as Midsummer Night's Dream, and The Tempest. I've been reading Shakespeare since kindergarten since the librarian has an entire shelf full of it and I started reading Henry V. Heck, Shakespeare was all I checked out of the school library during my elementary school years.

Movie Dave
06-28-2010, 09:46 PM
hah, wow you grew up reading very high level stuff( or was it the kids understandable version?) well i grew up with RL steins goosebumps books and clifford the big red dog :3 ...hate them now but i used to have so much fun reading them XD

smile1010
06-28-2010, 09:49 PM
Dr Suess was the first book I ever read. And everyday on Dr. seuss day I would read one of his books in front of my class. Poorly I might add but nontheless I did it. He will always be my ultimate growing up author. <33

Rei
06-28-2010, 10:30 PM
...the Ramona Quimby series of books no, no I can't type itttttttt....Twilight, Tithe and stuff like that. I probably read what constituted as my first bodice ripper in primary 6.

Furore
06-29-2010, 04:06 AM
The better half of my local library's Fiction section (barring some genres I could never get into) and then some of the Non-Fiction.
School bored me as a child and I tended to either hide my red gameboy pocket (with a Mario game almost permanently inside until pokemon came out and then pokemon blue almost permanently inside) in a text book to give the illusion of following the curriculum or when it's batteries died, one of the books from the library which conveniently fit into my school bag quite well. My biggest problem is that I read very fast and didn't always have the foresight to bring more than a couple of books in case the ones I did bring were shorter.

Anything was better than memorising crappy multiplication songs and learning the same brief and woefully incomplete local history repeatedly over and over.

StupidEJ95
06-29-2010, 10:17 AM
hah, wow you grew up reading very high level stuff( or was it the kids understandable version?) well i grew up with RL steins goosebumps books and clifford the big red dog :3 ...hate them now but i used to have so much fun reading them XD

They didn't have the understandable version when I was in elementary school not until when I was in fifth grade when Julius Caesar came out. It was the Foldger library version I was reading.

-GAZKUL-
07-03-2010, 02:10 PM
okay, I grew up reading Goosebumps and Harry Potter. also grew up with and still love/read Clavin and Hobbes

The Butcher
07-05-2010, 08:10 AM
I grew up with Harry Potter,Eragon,Alex Rider,Junie B. Jones,and Percy Jackson.

I don't like these books anymore though.

Blair Waldorf
07-05-2010, 10:00 AM
I grew up reading Harry Potter, Goosebumps, and Eragon.

GameGeeks
07-05-2010, 11:04 AM
The earliest series I remember reading is Animorphs. That was back in the third grade. By middle school I was reading things like Lord of the Rings, Vampire Cronicles and the like. I remember not having any trouble reading Shakespeare when I first read it for class, I just didn't care for the stories at the time. I never really have found something that was a challenge for me to read. So I just read what ever stories I like. Case in point, The Narnia Series, Dragon Lance, ect. I constantly had a book checked out from the school's library.

OhioKimono
07-07-2010, 10:20 AM
Xanth by Piers anthony, great and funny series. I think it is still on going. The fantasy wit and pun humor is great.
http://www.piers-anthony.com/xanth.html - some of the books

http://www.dinotopia.com/ - another amazing art book and story series.

Athena
07-07-2010, 12:28 PM
I grew up reading Shiloh, Where the Redfern Grows, Love That Dog, and these one dinosaur books.

Wolfie Poo
07-07-2010, 12:52 PM
Growing up I would read books by Paula Danziger who wrote all the Amber Brown books.

I also read all of Dave Pelzer's books. ;_;

Negi
07-08-2010, 01:40 PM
I read Junie B. Jones, Harry Potter, If You Give A Mouse A Cookie, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, and Dr. Suess of course.

Infinita
07-08-2010, 02:10 PM
I am not entirely sure. I use to hate reading books as a kid. I've started reading more books in high school. My favorite author when I was in junior high was Dean Koontz.

Dark Wolf 09
07-08-2010, 03:14 PM
Grew up reading Harry Potter, the Halo books, Catcher in the Rye, To Kill a Mocking Bird, The Hobbit, and Lord of the Rings Trilogy (earns the nerd award).

Purple Angel
08-05-2010, 03:05 PM
What I read in primary school was stuff like Oliver Twist, Pride and Prejudice, the Harry Potter books. Also I liked to take my brothers exercise books and try out the work in there (he's three years older) and yeh, just books like that basically ^-^;

The_Angry_Princess
08-09-2010, 12:19 PM
The Bronte sisters and shakespeare they are awesome and stuff also Tom Sawyer

Koffein
08-09-2010, 11:27 PM
I read the "Hank The Cowdog" books, when I was very little. After I finished those I got into fantasy. Especially David Eddings's "The Elenium" and, of course J.R.R. Tolkien's "The Lord of The Rings". I'm still a big fantasy nut. But I read a lot of Stephen King and Dean Koontz these days.

Anoleis
08-09-2010, 11:48 PM
I absolutely hated reading when I was younger, I went to any and all lengths to not read. I didn't actually read something for fun until I read Eragon, in middle school. After that I fell in love with Terry Brooks's Shannara Series~

Koffein
08-09-2010, 11:55 PM
Oooh, I like the Shannara Series too. Forgot to mention them. I think, out of all of them, my favorite favorite is the Wishsong of Shannara.

Red&Stiletto
08-10-2010, 12:25 AM
Pretty much every classic kids' book. Dr. Suess and such. One of my favorites was 'Snot Stew' though I also loved fairytales.

Dark Tyrant
08-10-2010, 02:05 AM
Dr. Suess: Green Eggs and Ham :banghead:

And all of the Magic Tree House Series

Dovecam.W
08-10-2010, 02:07 AM
It is hard to say which or whose books are my grew-up readings? I would like to tell what kind. I like history books, and comic books. Comic books are my grew-up readings and history maybe is my To-Death reading

BiggSam
08-10-2010, 02:58 AM
The earliest series I remember reading is Animorphs.

WIN! I grew up reading and am still addicted to almost any sci-fi or fantasy novel I can get my hands on. The first novel I actually had was The Hobbit, my dad gave it to me for my 8th birthday. I have read almost all of Robert Heinlein's books (reading stranger in a strange land right now) and the Brian Jacques Redwall books. I like the halo books and love Harry Potter, but the first is still the best. I'm also working on the Sword of Truth books right now. I'm not really into nonfiction other than job-related because it bores me (books are an escape from reality), but I have enjoyed some more realistic books like much of Tom Clancy's stuff or Clive Cussler's tales. I also grew up reading fairy tales (my parents have a couple of volumes at their place) and Dr. Suess (well, I am Sam). A large staple of my reading in middle school was Greek Mythology, and in early high school I got into reading classics like Treasure Island (Dad still can't find his 1st ed. copy). As of now I'm busy with work, but Ill still stay up 'til 2 or 3 in the morning reading and regret it the rest of the day.

Just a little note: I like the Eragon books; the movie was a travesty and, yes, I have read all the Twilight books and the last on was the best.

Srk
08-10-2010, 03:35 AM
I've always loved horror novels and the like. I started off reading Goosebumps, but they became too repetitive and didn't have the same effect they used to. So I made an enormous jump into Stephen King's novels. That's all I've been reading since, I'm trying to catch up to his latest writings.

Lord
08-10-2010, 05:09 AM
I grew up with "The lord of the rings" series, Tom Sawyer and his books and a swedish author named Astrid Lindgren :)

Purple Angel
08-10-2010, 04:15 PM
I've always loved horror novels and the like. I started off reading Goosebumps, but they became too repetitive and didn't have the same effect they used to. So I made an enormous jump into Stephen King's novels. That's all I've been reading since, I'm trying to catch up to his latest writings.
I used to be so scared of goosebumps :laugh: I remember reading one about a possesed potato... it was so frightening, at the time, I was such a scaredy cat ^-^;
Now I read my good old prose and I've gotten into reading true stories like the ones by Torey Hayden and "a child called it"
And I'm not scared of goosebumps anymore ^-^

Adirondackanimefreak025
09-19-2010, 10:51 PM
I started reading the Goosebumps series, then I got into Mystery like the Hardy Boys then Science Fiction.

SigmaSD
09-19-2010, 11:09 PM
Why hasn't anyone mentioned this yet:

The first book I ever read was "I can read with my eyes shut" by Dr. Seuss. We didn't have books where I was from so I had to wait 'till I came her to US to read my first. But as I got older I got into the Goosebumps and other animal related books like RedWall, Mossflower and Mattimeo. :p I also read the Poppy series as well. :p

Kleio
11-29-2010, 03:37 PM
I read those Baby Sitter's Club books. I dunno who wrote them, but I loved them. I read the books about Sunny and Dawn when she lived in California. Those were so different! They made me cry a little.

AVAlution
11-29-2010, 03:41 PM
I used to love "The Woman Who Swallowed A Fly," Rainbow Fish, Dr. Seuss, and of course Robert Munch.
When I got a bit older I read the "A Series of Unfortunate Events" books pretty much exclusively.. with the occasional Bunnucula and Harry Potter

GuyverKnight
12-31-2010, 12:17 AM
I grew up reading Warriors by Erin Hunter at around age 12 or 13, it was what hooked me on reading.

Anuket
12-31-2010, 12:44 AM
Jane Austen's. Don't know why but I think I'm addicted to that particular era >.>

Akihiro
01-02-2011, 11:18 AM
Let's see.. Since I was little I've always been a bit of a bookworm. I remember a few really well though.. Like The Little House on the Prairie series, Junie B. Jones, The Magic Treehouse, and when I was little I had manga.

Hikarin
01-02-2011, 12:04 PM
I grew up reading The Hobbit, The Lord of The Rings, Earthsea, The Magic Faraway Tree series and many other books. Boy was I excited when I found they were making LOTR into a movie!XD The Hobbit should have been first though.... I also read a lot of Goosebumps too.

Aleyna
01-15-2011, 08:58 PM
My mom was a elementary school teacher, so she had a lot of books for me to read!
heres the long list!
Bernstein Bears
Madeline
Strega Nona(Sp?)
Make Way For the Duckings!
Biscuit The Dog series
The Indian in the Cupboard
Emelia
Franklin
Maisy Goes Swimming
Where the Sidewalk Ends(actually my 2nd grade teacher read this book to us)
Little Bear
Charlotte's Web
Olivia
Sounder
Harriet The Spy
Where's Spot?
The Chocolate Touch
Where The Wild Things Are
Miss Nelson Is Missing!
Shiloh
The Very Hungry Caterpillar
Goodnight Moon
The Little Red Hen
Sarah, Plain and Tall
Island of the Blue Dolphins
Dr. Seuss books
No David
Black Beauty
Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see?
The Rainbow Fish
A Wrinkle In Time
James & The Giant Peach
Are You My Mother?
Matilda
Lyle Lyle, Crocodile
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
Clifford, the Big Red Dog
Ramona Quimby series
Hatchet
The Boxcar series
The Little House On the Prairie series
Holes
The Lion, Witch & The Wardrobe series(aka Narnia)
Goosebumps series
Harold and the Purple Crayon
The Hardy Boys series
Wayside Series
Popper's Penguins
Captain Underpants series
The Black Lagoon series
Tuck Everlasting
Curios George
I Spy books
Where's Waldo
There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly
Goodnight Gorilla

Ambivalent
01-31-2011, 11:15 AM
hm.. teh stuff I remember best from when I was like 5-10 years old:

Mahabharata
Chinese fairytales
all Dumas books
Jules Verne
all Sherlock Holmes books
lots of science-fiction, Bradbury, Kuttner, Asimov, Snegov, Sheckley, Zelazny
Tolstoi, Dostoyevski, Chekhov

Megamind's Minion
02-01-2011, 06:39 AM
my father has this 10 books called collier's junior classics volumes 1-10...
i grew up reading...
A-B-C- Go..
Once Upon A Time..
Magic in the Air...
Just Around the Corner...
In your Own Backyard...
Harvest of Holidays...
Legends of Long Ago...
Roads to Greatness...
Call of Adventure...
Gifts from the Past...

plus the other books he made me read...
i enjoyed each one of them...

The Adventure's of Robin Hood...
Swiss Family Robinson...
Robinson Crusoe...
King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table...
The Lame Prince...
The Prince and the Pauper...
Ivan Hoe...
The Adventures of Pinocchio..
The Tall Tales of Robert Stevenson?.. i think (da*nation, i hate it when i forgot author's names)
Excerpts of the Tales of Bellerophron and Pegasus or some Greek myth adventures where Quicksilver plays a major role of being the helper...
and many others i forgot the titles... and authors which is very normal to me...

these books are very classic...
they come in pairs in a very thick volume back-to-back...
they are still at home, i read them again once in a while...

i read greek myths volume 1..
the american history..
i read these A-Z science volume which maybe made me decide not to go into deep sciences.. it was very interesting though.. that was in the 5th grade...

in high school, i was addicted to Nancy Drew, Hardy Boys, Bobbsey Twins Mysteries...
Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rings, Chronicles of Narnia, The Hobbit, Silmarillion to complete the list...

somewhere there, i think i read Sherlock Holmes, poetries, novels, short stories, essays and everything that caught my attention...

now in college, i read something when someone suggests it...
Danielle Steele, Dan Brown, Nora Roberts...
and though, i haven't get around to reading it except some excerpts, i am collecting Shakespeare's novels...
so far i have, Macbeth, Measure for Measure, The Merry Wives of Windsor, Richard III, and The Merchant of Venice...
lolz...

i have a very wide range of genre...

Clayton_n
02-14-2011, 03:39 PM
Choose Your Own Adventure

Fabala
02-19-2011, 10:45 AM
What didn't I read is the better question. From the time I could read, I read voraciously. I remember being in second grade and, having gone through all of the grade two readers as well as everything up to about 6th or 7th, my teacher began simply giving me books. Somewhere I still have a copy of Bridge to Terabithia she gave me when my family moved out of the state towards the end of the year. I had a great number of favorites, ranging from Calvin & Hobbes to Goosebumps to the The Dark is Rising series to Tamora Pierce's Song of the Lioness series (I think I wanted to be Alanna XD) to Judy Blume. And everything and anything in between. Somewhere along the way I developed a love of literary fiction, thus reading books such as To Kill a Mockingbird and Lord of the Flies many years before they were on my required reading lists. Conversely, however, I have a similar passion for all things fairytale. Their meshing is what makes me being a fan of Gregory Maguire so logical.

I feel fortunate in having parents who had a wealth of books as well as a passion for reading as well as growing up with teachers who always supported the interest wholeheartedly.

magandaako
02-24-2011, 02:43 AM
I grew up in Harry Potter books, since I was 10 I'm already a fan of HP. Honestly, I've read all of the books for a couple of times.

IndustrialCarnage
03-11-2011, 12:05 AM
..Oh dear. I was quite the book worm. See, at the elementary school I attended, we had the whole AR point system for the books we read and how we did on the tests for them.

So, as you can guess, I read quite a lot when I was younger. If I may brag, I was in the top ten one year. :) Got a nice little trophy to prove it. o;

*cough*

That was then and this is now.
Then, I read anything from Goosebumps to Harry Potter to the Boxcar Children. The treehouse books, etc. I read whatever caught my interest, but mainly, I liked to grab the "bigger" or "chunkier" books no one else liked to reach for. I didn't read as much as I should have. I'm sure I could have done better.
As I proceeded to middle school I lowered down on reading, but read one the less. I'm not quite sure what I read then. I do recall reading Twilight books. *facepalm*

Mmmn..It would be quite a task recalling much of what I read. Bottomline; I'm only in high school so I'm still "growing up" and still reading. Not as much as I should or would like to, but still.
That's the way the cookie crumbles. <3

{Ah, yes. I just looked at Aleyna's list. Basically, I read the majority on hers when I was younger younger.}

Gero50
03-11-2011, 12:33 AM
For me it Harry Potter, Series of Unfortunate Events, Lord of the Rings

Teru Murasame
03-11-2011, 03:56 PM
Star Wars: Jedi Apprentice, and comic books. I wasn't much of a reader until I hit adolescence and TV started to suck XD

YuriEcchiGirl
05-05-2011, 09:38 AM
I grew up reading Enid Blyton's Famous Five & Secret Seven series of books ^^

Also Roald Dahl, Point Romance & The Babysitters Club ^^

Blue Footed Booby
05-21-2011, 01:31 PM
lol @ The Shakespeare kid. I'm gonna have to call shenanigans.

Anyways, I really enjoyed Animal Farm as a child. And Lord of The Flies.. And uh.. I read a lot of Stephen King.

eternal_elk
05-22-2011, 05:12 AM
I read The Lord of the Rings by the age of eight (trust me, I only understood half of it until I was like fourteen) and I was also a big fan of The Dark Tower series when I was young.

Archaic Devices
05-22-2011, 08:43 PM
I read The Magic Treehouse series, Goosebumps, and Ghosts of Fear Street :3

36gamer
05-22-2011, 08:58 PM
the first books i read were the narnia books when i was in kindergarten. then in 1-3 grade i went through a hardy boys phase and read the majority of those books.

recently ive been reading lots of ted dekker. he is a great author

Fuu Kasumi
05-22-2011, 09:39 PM
-The Baby-Sitters Little Sister series by Ann M. Martin
-Pixie Tricks series by Tracy West
-Cam Jansen series by David A. Adler
-American Girl books (mainly the ones about Samantha, Kristen, and Josefina)
-Dr. Seuss books

Gizoku
05-22-2011, 10:36 PM
In ascending age: Goosebumps, The Box Car Children, The Series of Unfortunate Events, Tamora Pierce and I absolutely loved the Redwall series and Stephen King.
Harry Potter.

~*Red*~
05-22-2011, 10:42 PM
I grew up reading war books and technological books :D

Twelfth
05-23-2011, 12:21 PM
- Dr. Seuss books
- Disney books
- Harry Potter series

Väinämöinen
05-23-2011, 12:39 PM
Random fantasy and horror books that I found in the library. Also anything I could find relating to King Arthur. I was never really one for childrens books, though I probably read them no titles spring to mind, but once I discovered Eric van Lustbader (oh, I know how silly it all is) and James Herbert I think I knew what I was into. I probably haven't changed much since then, but I find myself drawn towards wordier novels and stories, like Moby Dick or pretty much anything by Lovecraft.

Aira Namikaze
06-03-2011, 08:51 PM
When I was in kindergarten I grew up reading fairy tales like Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, etc. Then from elementary until now, I read classic and fictional books. :)

invalidation
06-03-2011, 10:31 PM
I was into cult classics. I was a creepy kid. Now I dabble in fiction and murder, and I'm still very affiliated with Stephen King, and a sucker for Joe Hill.

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

I was into cult classics. I was a creepy kid. Now I dabble in fiction and murder, and I'm still very affiliated with Stephen King, and a sucker for Joe Hill.
*****murderous-themed books. I truly don't want anyone to get the wrong impression. although that would be amusing..... ^3^

♫Sweet Girl♫
07-04-2011, 02:50 PM
The book series that I grew up reading were The Bernstein Bears and Mercer Mayer.

Ezza Obsuna
07-05-2011, 12:37 AM
i'm a true bookworm. i read lots of books in different genres. sweet valley, nancy drew, hardy boys, then something from jonathan kellerman, hp, twilight, etc.

zekes
08-02-2011, 12:55 AM
If I was not mistaken I grow up reading Goosebumps and The Series of Unfortunate Events. I miss my childhood days.

HamsterGod
08-19-2011, 06:09 AM
Winnie The Pooh, Pippie Longstocking, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comic-thingies, Mickey Mouse comics and Diskworld.

broncher
09-24-2011, 02:11 AM
I like to read cartoon books and fiction story, also i do like nature and animals...

OtakuInu!!!
09-24-2011, 09:38 AM
I grew up reading Sweet Valley High books since I always get to borrow from our school library.

SuXrys
09-24-2011, 10:22 AM
Mostly books by Astrid Lindgren.
I have even visit the places where they recorded Emil of Lönneberga and The Six Bullerby children.

But I also read books by for example Selma Lagerlöf and Hans Christian Andersen.

Kazama1990
11-28-2011, 04:54 AM
well i had the basics like dr sues, in 3rd grade i started getting into more advanced stuff but the one ill always remember is the circle of magic series by tamora pierce, its not that amazing but reading it at my grandparents house on their bed in the sun and everything being peaceful really stuck in my memories so now its something that can really calm me down and make everything seem better.

Teru Murasame
11-28-2011, 02:32 PM
When I was 10, I read a series called "Endworld" by David Robbins. It's about this group of survivalists trying to live amidst a post-apocalyptic world crawling with zombies and mutants and other creatures.

SwiftKill GunToting
11-29-2011, 02:40 PM
Goosebumps, Goosebumps, and more Goosebumps!!

I practically idolized R.L. Stine as a kid, lol

vrarsenal
12-10-2011, 02:11 PM
I grew up reading goosebumps and remember loving Animorphs.
Although I stopped reading the series after the 5th bookxD

Hari Kari
01-13-2012, 11:15 PM
Magic Tree House Series xD

Saeriel
01-13-2012, 11:28 PM
Anything I could get my hands on.

Though technically the very first books I read would have been The Hobbit (Yay, Tolkien!), Harry Potter, and Redwall.

strawheart
01-25-2012, 01:44 PM
Boxcar Children, Harry Potter, Roald Dahl, Hank the Cowdog (i cant believe i still remember that lol) XDD

Bamboobowl
01-25-2012, 04:36 PM
I was the kid that spent more time at the libraries then at the park, I have read so many books in my life but I can remember the first few.
Harry Potter - J.K. Rowling, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland - Lewis Carroll, Goosebumps - R.L. Stine, Nancy Drew Mystery Series - Carolyn Keene. I pretty much emptied out the library!

kyoshiro20
01-26-2012, 01:54 PM
Wow, I really have to go back in the receses of my mind for this one for once. But I can remember Goosebumps and Dr. Suess anyway.

CrimsonMoon
03-28-2012, 12:30 AM
Harry Potter and Goosebumps. But I got hooked on manga when I was younger though.

S o l o
03-29-2012, 04:44 AM
Before Manga. I read books like Hank The Cowdog. I loved listening to the audio readings of those books as a kid. ^-^

Princess Cupcake
03-29-2012, 09:25 AM
As for children's books, "The Popcorn Shop" was one of my favorites. I also liked "The Princess and the Pea," "The Velveteen Rabbit," "The Giving Tree" and anything by Dr. Seuss. My parents bought me the entire series of "Junie B. Jones" to read. I loved them. As I got older, I was big on poetry so I read more of Shel Silverstein's books like "Where the Sidewalk Ends." In third grade, my teacher read "Poppy" to the class and I still love that book. She also read us "Little House on the Praire" books and Roald Dahl books. When Goosebumps was popular I became apart of the craze, of course. My older brother had a lot of the volumes. There's only one more I can think of, a book I read again recently, and it's Neil Gaiman's "Coraline." The book is way better than the movie, by the way.

The Ace RailGun
07-03-2012, 02:09 PM
The books I grew up reading were Harry Potter, Eragon, some of Shakespeare's pieces, Edgar Allen Poe's pieces, The Navigator Trilogy, The Artemis Fowl series, The Star Wars X-Wing series, Myst: Book of Atrus, Myst: Book of Ti'ana, and Myst: Book of D'ni, The Young Wizard's Series, The Warriors series, and tons of other books

threewolves
07-03-2012, 02:58 PM
I rarely read any books that were not series, actually kind of the same today. Just one book doesnt usually cut it for me, I like getting background and character development.

What I grew up with reading
Hobbit
Lord of the Rings
Guardians of the Flame Series
Anything to do with Arthurian legends
Thieves World Series
Thomas Covenent Series
Dragonriders of Pern Series
There was another series about Dragonriders and cant remember.
Dragonlance series

Those are off top of my head. I used to read a lot more than I do now. I pretty much always had a book I was reading

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-03-2012, 05:16 PM
Basically Harry Potter (all of them) and Lord of the Rings, so as the associated stories as Hobbit and Silmarillon, and also some others from Agatha Christie and the collection "Uma Aventura" (portuguese books)

(I mostly played Pokemon on GameBoy, not much time left for reading xD)

chrys_88
08-23-2012, 02:29 PM
I grew up reading Enid Blyton's and they are partly responsible for my strange imaginations. I love her stories, they are so original :D

In my teens, I used to hang around bookstores and read everything in the Teenager section which was a lot o.o;;

Then, became a Harry Potter fanatic when OOTP came out. Back then, I was like a walking encyclopedia, haha! Ah, the good old times.

Now, with uni, am so busy that I hardly get any fiction novels read.

Natsushi
08-24-2012, 11:43 AM
Diary Of a Wimpy Kid :) I really like the series and how it describes a kid's life and how he thinks and all this.