PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever.

Anime Forum
06-26-2010, 06:15 PM
Have you ever agreed with another person in real life or user on here in AF to make yourself seem cooler and in the group? If so do you remember what it was over and who it was too?

In Rl - Yes once, it was over baseball back like five years ago.
On here - Not that I'm aware of. Maybe, but I'm not a suck up kind of person.

Miss Moonlight
06-26-2010, 06:21 PM
Offline, yes. Not that it ever mattered, anyway.

Online, I pretty much say what I want, but in a certain way. I see no reasons to agree with someone here if I actually don't agree -- because the forum is for information, discussion, and opinions. So I share those.

Diocletian
06-26-2010, 06:47 PM
Please look at the Favorite Usernames thread for reference. Damn, Eris' name is cool and all but people are basically placing their face on his cheek.

Digital Dragon
06-26-2010, 06:48 PM
I generally speak my mind and don't agree with people if I know they are wrong.

Darkseid
06-26-2010, 07:15 PM
Not really. I'll agree to avoid something in real life, but never to fit in.

.Lovebeat
06-26-2010, 07:41 PM
I don't know if I understand your question... are you asking if I make myself seem cooler because someone asked me to? Then my answer is no. Do people even demand that from others?!

Kagome
06-26-2010, 08:04 PM
If I ever did it irl, it was to keep my butt out of trouble...not to fit in...lol.
Most of the time if I don't agree with someone I'll tell them up front-and if they think I'm a b*tch for it-well-more power to me. They can try to argue but I'm pretty stubborn. :d

Anime Forum
06-26-2010, 09:36 PM
I don't know if I understand your question... are you asking if I make myself seem cooler because someone asked me to? Then my answer is no. Do people even demand that from others?!

I'm asking if you ever agree with someone to make yourself feel cooler and make yourself feel like your in the group so others accept you.
@ Diocletian - Yea I saw dude. Made me lol.

FanoBliv
06-26-2010, 09:50 PM
RL - No. I was weird like that; If you liked something, I didn't.

AF - Not on this account, no. On my old account ("Fred") I had a puppylove relationship with a prada who isn't as active as she used to be. I would take her side for anything - because <name> was <name>.

AVAlution
06-26-2010, 11:13 PM
Offline, if there is something that everyone else liked and I didn't I have just not said anything. I don't care about people thinking I'm "cool" or whatever, sometimes I just like saving the trouble of explaining myself. On the reverse, I have told someone I didn't like something that I did just because I was in the mood for arguing. Sometimes a good ol' "debate" is kind of fun.

Online, no. I just speak my mind and if someone disagrees with me, then oh well.

Skylar1
06-27-2010, 12:03 AM
I'm going to be honest here. (hm? oh yeah. lol, no pun intended..)

Both in Real Life and on the Internet I say absolutely EVERYTHING that I want, as much as I want.

In fact, most of the time I actually assert and praise my minority opinion in a group just because I enjoy dabbling in strangeness. I love to see the hopelessly confused faces on people as they unsuccessfully try to understand why I'm so weird.

Assiduous✡Aristocrat
06-27-2010, 12:12 AM
Offline: No.
Online: No.

Anoleis
06-27-2010, 12:15 AM
In real life - Only in the respect that I get bored with the conversation, other than that no.
Online/Here - I will vehemently argue my point, I don't care how odd it is~

Stripes
06-27-2010, 02:29 AM
I think I am cool in my own way. Well, I hate it if anyone finds flaws in my character, I am me and they are they, I don't say a word about what kind of a person they are so they don't possess the right to tell me how I am and how I should be. Basically, I never accept anyone's advise over my character whether it be offline or online.

DOOM!
06-27-2010, 04:07 AM
You talkin' to me?