PDA

View Full Version : I think I've got a problem :{...

Yukitomon
06-25-2010, 11:04 AM
I finished the original series of Ichigo Mashimaro, and wanted to move onto the OVA, but I wasn't sure. I watched the first episode of the OVA, saw how cute it was, and thought "I think I'm going to like this." Just then, the Naraku's theme starting playing in my head 8{ *shudders*.

Alcmaeonid
06-25-2010, 11:19 AM
Yeah, you're in deep zhit.

Skylar1
06-25-2010, 11:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LImZBHlGV9Y

DOOM!
06-25-2010, 03:33 PM
Why are you asking this on this forum? CALL THE DAMN POLICE!! DO IT QUICK!!!

Yukitomon
06-25-2010, 04:04 PM
Ichigo Mashimaro is a very cute show that is dear to my heart and brings me joy. Naraku is an evil, manipulative, sadistic, sinister, selfish person who I hold as the creepiest cartoon villain in history. If the two are becoming cohesive in my mind, there is definitely something wrong. But I'm not going to call the police just yet. Also, I don't get why you posted the klingon thing :P.

Skylar1
06-25-2010, 04:41 PM
Hm?

I don't even know why I do half the stuff I do; nobody does.

Oh well, live and learn or something like that. But now, time to dance~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3PiigrsIDw&NR=1

miniPhil
06-25-2010, 06:44 PM
WHY!? Why would you think of THAT theme? Do you have any idea what you're doing to your family and friends? Think of the children!

Diocletian
06-25-2010, 07:05 PM
Your parents should disown you.

Yukitomon
06-26-2010, 02:56 PM
Why would you think of THAT theme?

I've been thinking about that actually. I started to wonder why I might hear that song in my head during Ichigo Mashimaro. Then I thought that maybe Ichigo Mashimaro isn't really so innocent. I knew that used to be. So, I thought "What has changed?" i replied to myself "Well, I saw a level of anger in the first episode of the OVA that I haven't seen before." I then thought, what else could be not so innocent about it? I recalled that there was some sexual innuendo. So I put the two together and tried to figure out where these things came from. I realized that the only perverted person, and the most angry person in the show, was Nobue Itoh. The moment I thought her name the Naraku theme played in my head. Nobue Itoh is the only sinister person in the show. She is violent, perverted, and spiteful. But this did not exactly constitute a complete Naraku. It was simply the negative aspect of the show. I turned my focus inward. I realized that during the first few episodes I just thought the show was cute, and that the girls were cute. But when Miu had Ana perform the "Art of Sex Appeal" on Nobue Itoh to distract her so that she could hit her on the head with a plastic sword, I knew something wasn't right. Especially since Nobue Itoh didn't even notice the hit on the head and just kept staring. I kept watching because I thought the show was cute and I liked it. But this is the part when the trouble began. My brain, maybe, learned to associate these two things, the cuteness of the show, the positive aspect, and the creepiness of the show, the negative aspect. And thus the Naraku manifested itself.

Eris
06-26-2010, 02:59 PM
I have no idea what this thread is about, so I'm moving it to General Anime & Manga.