PDA

View Full Version : Searching for the title of an anime

tools4fools
06-25-2010, 07:23 AM
Hi guys,

I see I'm not the only one who seeks the name of an anime here, so I hope you guys can help me.

I saw this video from youtube which featured 4 different anime, the first three could easily be figured out (Jin-Roh, Street Fighter and Megaman), but even among the comments on YT no one was able to name the fourth one.

Here's the link to the video.

---> YouTube Video (AMV) <--- (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHnHtXVnbXM) The one in question starts at 3:57.

Hope you guys can help me out. The anime looks pretty interesting - been missing something like that. ^^

Best regards
T4F

TheThunderBringer
06-25-2010, 09:23 AM
Ummmm...I see no link o.o

Gjallarhorn
06-25-2010, 09:36 AM
Ummmm...I see no link o.o

The link is where it says "YouTube Video (AMV)"

PenaltyKillah
06-27-2010, 12:18 AM
For what it's worth, the anime is definitely from a historical/supernatural series from the 90's. I'll continue looking...

Btw I thought I saw Katsuya (Joey) at 4:05 and Crow Hogan at 4:25!

tools4fools
07-23-2010, 08:14 PM
Hey!

I recently stumbled across another anime title with a similar theme/similar genres - it was called Saint Seiya.
Thanks to AnimeNewsNetwork's "find similar anime based upon genres" I actually found the one in question here!

The fourth anime is called "Shadow Skill" - just thought I'd let everyone know. :)

GameGeeks
07-23-2010, 08:47 PM
Actually, the full title is Shadow Skill TV, there's also three OVAs. One simply titled OVA, Epilogue and Secret of the Kurudan Style. Sorry, would have answered sooner but I never saw this topic.