PDA

View Full Version : Hetalia - anime. Recomendation.

SuXrys
06-17-2010, 02:51 PM
Have anyone here watch the anime serie Hetalia? It's one of the best series that I know! Its a ongoing anime/manga and the story is about that world history and the main characters in different countries. Each country is a person and person is like the "stereotype" of that country. Like America (Alfred) eats hamburgers alot and always refering to himself as "the hero!", England (Arthur) drinks alot of tea and north Italy (one of the biggest characters) really loves pasta. Even if each episode is only 5min long you really get hooked on it. Its great! It so funny and I end up laughing every episode. I really recomend that you will watch, if you still havn't.

Search on "hetalia" on internet.

Hetalia: Axis Powers is the first season (I belive) and its about lots of the countries and their "characters" previous history and about the 2nd world war.

The new season is Hetalia: world series and is, as the name says, more about the other countries in the world.

Again, watch it. You will love it!

Love and hugs :// SuXrys

(Hope you will understand my english and I hope that this thread went to the right forum).

Saladin
06-19-2010, 08:24 AM
It's a very low quality anime and manga mumbo-jumbo. I don't know why I enjoyed this around a year ago. Now I want to rally up the world to get rid of this thing called Hetalia. This is the worst kind of show that insults my grandfather who was a WWII veteran. If you have a pure heart, DO NOT watch Hetalia.

Gjallarhorn
06-19-2010, 02:45 PM
I read the manga/4koma thing a long time ago when some translations were randomly done from the author's website. The novelty of it all wears off pretty fast, after which time you realize just how bland it is.

John Watson
06-27-2010, 09:18 PM
I'm still curently watching Hetalia. Its really cute and funny, I like it no matter how random or pointless it is. XD Itaaaalllyyy~♥

MirrorToTheMoon
07-01-2010, 05:36 AM
I love Hetalia too! I know how pointless and storyline-less it is, but it's just so funny and cute! I con't really help but love it. Go Italy~~~ :3

Doom85
07-01-2010, 10:17 AM
I'm looking forward to Season 1 coming out on DVD, though I've never seen the show, it does look fun. As for offensiveness, give me a break. Thanks to Simpsons/South Park/etc., EVERYTHING under the sun has been mocked, so anybody playing "the victim" needs to get over it. While I haven't seen it, I highly doubt Hetalia will have any "oh look, the Jews are dying by millions, LOL!" moments or something of that low a nature, so really, it's not a big deal.