PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Looking Forward to this Summer?

Ms. Lucy
06-12-2010, 11:02 PM
Of course,
we all have plans and goals for the summer.
Whether its getting a job or just lying around all
day logging onto AF. *Like me*

So, what are you looking forward to this summer.

I am looking forward to get my GED and
hopefully working with reptiles at the local zoo.

Hideki Motosuwa.
06-12-2010, 11:09 PM
I'm looking forward to getting a job. I've already applied to more than 6 places, and called them all back, but have gotten nothing back. I seriously feel like I have no life lol, because I'm on AF like 24/7 XD People these days need to spend a little less time online and more time taking care of themselves physically lol. But, who am I to tell others what to do? :rolleyes: It would be nice to have a friend to hang out with too. It gets lonely at times, especially in the summer.

Yukiyuna
06-12-2010, 11:18 PM
I look forward to moving ._.

... and getting rep. and gifts from random peoples :D

Wolfie Poo
06-12-2010, 11:24 PM
I'm looking forward to my classes and getting a job.

Yukiyuna
06-12-2010, 11:25 PM
Hopefully you'll have good luck and get a job, Wolfie ^_^

Same goes to you, Hideki :D

AVAlution
06-12-2010, 11:28 PM
Going to another country for a month with my friend! :)
And not getting a job. Haha.

Yukiyuna
06-12-2010, 11:30 PM
Going to another country for a month with my friend! :)

And not getting a job. Haha.

What country :O?

Take me with chuu!

AVAlution
06-12-2010, 11:33 PM
Italy :)
Maybe if you squeeze my suitcase may be able to fit you, hehe.

Yukiyuna
06-12-2010, 11:37 PM
Oh mah gosh! I love Italy D:< NO FAIR DUDE!! :O

sa5m
06-12-2010, 11:38 PM
Looking forward to taking a little vacation with my mom, maybe to Canada or some other close-ish place like that.

And looking forward to relaxing. And reading. And drawing. And eating food. And not studying. And sitting in comfy couches.

TheAsterisk!
06-12-2010, 11:49 PM
In the summertime, the Jehovah's Witnesses come out in force around here, and it's finally warm enough in the summer to discourage 'em with a garden hose without inducing hypothermia.

The days ahead will be merry, friends. They shall be merry.

Videlreyes
06-13-2010, 04:14 AM
i can't wait to go swimming! ^_^ got to beat the heat!

Lily Rock
06-13-2010, 04:53 AM
Nothing really, expect at thursday or so i might get MW2, and now into WoW agian(ONO!), so i might be sitting inside rollin' around the Azeroth' having fun. xD

Crazyjavi87
06-13-2010, 04:56 AM
Looking forward to -more- job hunting. Oh and class that starts late august....if my student loan passes through. AAARRRGHHH. PARANOIA RISING. Actually...I'm not even sure if I can even pay for the course anymore...If I can't then...
Anyways. Other then that moment of depressing, I don't like summer too much.

It's took hot(I am spanish). I prefer winter over summer mainly because I like the cold.

Elphaba
06-13-2010, 11:34 AM
I don't really like summer much. I miss my friends >.<

i'm going job hunting, maybe planning a vacation and hanging out here. ^^

tamago-chan
06-13-2010, 11:50 AM
Okay! Let me lay out master plan: I am going to A) Drop my grapes, and B) Uncover that The Cheat!

Now wait.... wrong website

I am going to:
-Get a full-time job
-Save all my money for a year
-Get a single's apartment
-Lock all the doors and windows
-Isolate myself from the world
-And then work on my stories (anime/manga, novels, screen/stageplays, etc).
-And then re-emerge a year later with stuff ready to be published

After that, go back to school. I'm halfway done with college, but I need a break. I have so many ideas floatin' around in my head that if I don't stop, I'll never get anything done.

Yukiyuna
06-13-2010, 12:06 PM
I wish the people who are looking for jobs good luck :3
You never know when you might need it.~

(PS. Welcome to the forums Tamago-Chan)

Kanjoudakai_Ira
06-13-2010, 01:19 PM
Working and earning money
Going to many places
Going to awesome concerts! w00t!!
Taking pictures. Maybe even take a photography course
Doing all sort of artistic activities [drawing, singing, writing, reading]

Fun!

wolfgirl90
06-13-2010, 02:28 PM
Let's see...

-Going to King's Dominion for the billionth time. Its a summer tradition I hope to keep.

-Receiving more cross-training for my job (yeah, I already have a job).:p

-(Hopefully) Seeing Disturbed in concert.

-Resuming traditional martial arts. I have been doing mixed martial arts for three years, but now I want to work on a single discipline. Thinking about TaeKwonDo, Aikido, Karate or Muay Thai.

Token Black Guy
06-13-2010, 03:39 PM
Get a job and work on my manga. Hopefully i will get some kind of job this year. I wish i could take martial arts, but i don't have the cash to pay for lessons.

JIMBO.
06-13-2010, 04:47 PM
my 2 whole weeks off in july.

Hugo-Kof
06-13-2010, 06:44 PM
Well, first of all, I am going to star summer session in college in the 21st of this month, so I'll be a lil busy with school, the only good thing is that I am going to play once again my favorite sport (tennis) in one of my PE classes. Also I am planning to get enrolled in a Kung Fu or martial arts school; I was not able to do it during the spring because the majority of my classes were in the evenings and nights, and the MA school I want to get enrolled in only offers classes at night, hopefully this this time I'll be able to learn something new. I am also trying to get a job because I am almost done with my unemployment benefits and soon I'll run out of money :(. I hope this time I'll be able to make some friends in either one of my two college classes I am taking this summer. And I guess that is pretty much it for my summer agenda.

chaotic.rune
06-14-2010, 09:11 AM
my study tour... i'm feelin this weird mix of nervous and peppy

Lina'sOffsetMind
06-14-2010, 11:09 AM
What am I looking forward to this summer.........Hmmmm......not much actually! Probably coming here a lot or spending time in the wonderful pool in my backyard and seeing if I can drive my parents crazy by being this lazy! :D I look forward to that challenge!!!! :D

Some_Other_Cookie912
06-15-2010, 06:20 AM
From where I am now its not Summer (thank god), its Winter.
I hate this freezing weather. -_-

Seņor Nobody
06-15-2010, 07:23 AM
I'm looking forward to making some new memories. In a few days, I'll be taking a long car ride to my aunt's house in the country to visit her new baby girl. Even though I get knocked around there a lot because of the local wildlife and my own natural clumsiness some of my greatest took place there.

Once I get there, I plan on participating in the most epic game of tag* ever.

I'll also be saying to my brother. Sure, he's making a mistake by dropping out of school, but he's starting out on his journey to be a man.

coughcoughkillingbobcatssothelandcanbesafefortheki dscoughcough

lovelicious
06-15-2010, 08:14 AM
I'm looking forward to getting a new job as a tour guide. My I am so excited! :D

John Watson
06-15-2010, 11:21 AM
I'm looking forward to taking trips to the beach, going to amusement parks, sleeping and playing video games. <33~

Aizen-sama
06-15-2010, 03:56 PM
hmmm really just hangin out with my friends...since all of us are gonna be seniors next year wanna spend one last time together before we each go our own way

SupaWeena
06-15-2010, 05:03 PM
FINALLY BEING GRADUATED FROM HIGHSCHOOLL!!!!!!!! woop woop *does dance* hangin out with my cousins and traveling. Then it's off to college ^^

estrago1
06-15-2010, 08:08 PM
I'm gonna try and get a job, which probably won't work. So I'll probably work around the house, like stripping the paint off of the fence in my backyard so I can repaint it. But I'll probably end up playing my guitar for a majority of the time and chatting with my friends from school. Not very eventful.

MoonyChanGoingAndGone
06-17-2010, 06:35 PM
I was looking forward to just hanging out with my friend but now i have moved and I guess I can look forward to making new friends and coming her a lot more often! :closedeye

sulynrox
06-17-2010, 07:09 PM
this summer I'm looking forward to go somewhere fun with my family.

Velvet_Nightmare
06-18-2010, 01:03 AM
Looking forward to finishing my summer classes and going to San Diego for a week. ^_^

CapnJack
06-18-2010, 01:40 AM
Looking forward to the AC at work to finally be repaired properly and not at the end of summer.

Ramona Flowers
06-19-2010, 05:13 PM
My husband coming home early from deployment (by next month)
Ben being able to see lydia while she's still a baby
Moving into our own very first HOUSE
Getting the heck away from my mom

everything else I was looking forward to (like the sleigh bells and the joy formidable albums being released) has already happened <_<

Krista Logan
06-19-2010, 05:22 PM
I'm visiting The Netherlands with my mom to visit my friend Rie Davies and her brother.

MissAstaire
06-19-2010, 05:34 PM
Let's see...

-Going to King's Dominion for the billionth time. Its a summer tradition I hope to keep.

Seriously? I've been going there for around 10 years now. I suggest going on The Intimidator if you haven't yet. Frightening as all hell, but so worth it.

Eh, not too much.

-my birthday.
-work.
-studying for GED.
-saving for my first apartment.
-watching the entire series of Lost on Hulu.

Nothing really.

EDIT:
OH! Also. My friend is getting married on the 16th of July. I'm so excited for her!

Lily Rock
06-19-2010, 05:49 PM
Go back to be a no-lifer.
WoW is interesting once agian, to say, if it's fun... it will suck the time, i HATE summer so much, if i could, i would play non-stop, day and nighyt, farming and gearing, like the old times, also if we're lucky, i can maybe get a chance to visit my old friends, we used to have fun from morning to evening, expect that they live so far away, and we don't talk on internet or so, even though we can.

smile1010
06-19-2010, 07:09 PM
All I want to do is read all the damn books I haven't gotten to, it's been a week of summer vacation and I haven't finished ONE book!! Also I wanted to take a tour to the Winchester Mansion because It's in California and hey, I live in California, but I don't th ink thats going to happen anytime soon. T.T

~*Red*~
06-20-2010, 01:08 AM
Chilling out at home and writing loads of stories (plus going out with my friends and playing video games) :)

Darkseid
06-20-2010, 08:11 AM
My cousins are coming down from DC for a visit. ^________________^

Cotaku
06-20-2010, 09:10 PM
I'm really looking forward to the fourth of July this summer. My brother-in-law is making a board so we can shoot off more than one firework at a time. It will also be my niece's first fourth of July so we'll see how she likes all of the company and explosives.

I'm also looking forward to hanging out with my older sister this summer. I'll be at her house a lot since I'll be babysitting there. She'll also be going down to the lake cabin a lot this summer. She usually doesn't do that because of work, but neither she or her husband will be working on the weekends this summer.

So if my parents work things out okay, I think this summer should be a really nice one.

Chike
06-21-2010, 02:13 AM
I PLANNED to watch lots of anime, read lots of manga, and laze around. I've been busy with work and my online class though so that's a wee bit hard right now.

How is your GED coming along, Paprika?

I'm really looking forward to the fourth of July this summer. My brother-in-law is making a board so we can shoot off more than one firework at a time. It will also be my niece's first fourth of July so we'll see how she likes all of the company and explosives.

I'm also looking forward to hanging out with my older sister this summer. I'll be at her house a lot since I'll be babysitting there. She'll also be going down to the lake cabin a lot this summer. She usually doesn't do that because of work, but neither she or her husband will be working on the weekends this summer.

So if my parents work things out okay, I think this summer should be a really nice one.

Aw, yay! Summer with family is the best. It's a time to take a break, I feel.

blueangel06661
06-21-2010, 09:06 AM
I'll be visiting two of my best friends this summer! I'm super excited!! I fly down to the area they both live the week after next! I'll be staying with the friend I want to see the most for most of the month of July. Since they are a guy, I've only been able to see them one or two days out of the year while I stay with my friend that is a girl for the rest of the few weeks I'm in town.

So this year my mom said I could fly down a few weeks earlier and stay with his family. His mom invited me to stay over when I was down visiting last year but my mom said no.. But I'm all set this year! Oh and I'll be going to an Anime Con while I'm down there :]

blueangel06661
06-21-2010, 09:06 AM
I'll be visiting two of my best friends this summer! I'm super excited!! I fly down to the area they both live the week after next! I'll be staying with the friend I want to see the most for most of the month of July. Since they are a guy, I've only been able to see them one or two days out of the year while I stay with my friend that is a girl for the rest of the few weeks I'm in town.

So this year my mom said I could fly down a few weeks earlier and stay with his family. His mom invited me to stay over when I was down visiting last year but my mom said no.. But I'm all set this year! Oh and I'll be going to an Anime Con while I'm down there :]