PDA

View Full Version : Bored as heck

Hideki Motosuwa.
06-12-2010, 03:59 PM
So, what do you do to pass time when you're bored as heck? -_- Go the gym, go out for a walk, play video games, hang out with friends, whatever floats your boat. Any suggestions anyone? *twitches* :)

There's nothing to do in this town, I have no real life friends, my gym membership expired (I think), I have no money, and I have nothing to do in this apartment. It sounds like I'm feeling sorry for myself, but I'm serious, there's nothing to do. I applied for many jobs and called them back to follow through, but I have nothing. Lol, and to top it all off, it's raining, so no walking or riding my bike XD

Eris
06-12-2010, 04:01 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ <-- Educate yourself

Lily Rock
06-12-2010, 04:03 PM
I browse Know Your Meme, random google pics, listen to YouTube music, searching facts and learning new internet crap when i should've usen my time to learn stuff that's actually important.

miniPhil
06-12-2010, 04:08 PM
PLAY HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPOS!
Their hunger can never be satisfied.

Kaname Shikara
06-12-2010, 05:16 PM
Listen to some OSTs, watch anime, or watch one of your 300 or so movies? XD or download some more movies? o.o.

Lily Rock
06-12-2010, 05:17 PM
Lul, download movies sucks, they take so long and then it might even be wrong language. :P
You can also take a long nap, i should get to sleep soon, i've been awake all day.

Hideki Motosuwa.
06-12-2010, 05:38 PM
Lul, download movies sucks, they take so long and then it might even be wrong language. :P
You can also take a long nap, i should get to sleep soon, i've been awake all day.
That maybe true, but it's worth it in the end. And that's not the case if you look at the specs lol. Then again, things can go wrong. That would be a good idea, get some shut eye Taloth lol. I'm not tired enough to take a nap though XD

miniPhil
06-12-2010, 05:58 PM
That maybe true, but it's worth it in the end. And that's not the case if you look at the specs lol. Then again, things can go wrong. That would be a good idea, get some shut eye Taloth lol. I'm not tired enough to take a nap though XD
Too many bad things about illegal downloads. Go to your local library, they generally have great films available to rent for free. All it takes is a simple walk, and hay that exercise.

Hideki Motosuwa.
06-12-2010, 06:38 PM
Too many bad things about illegal downloads. Go to your local library, they generally have great films available to rent for free. All it takes is a simple walk, and hay that exercise.
The movies I download aren't illegal. And my library has no titles that are for me. Besides, their movies are for kids anyways lol. But the exercise should help.

sa5m
06-12-2010, 06:55 PM
SLEEP. hah.

Token Black Guy
06-12-2010, 07:10 PM
So, what do you do to pass time when you're bored as heck? -_- Go the gym, go out for a walk, play video games, hang out with friends, whatever floats your boat. Any suggestions anyone? *twitches* :)

There's nothing to do in this town, I have no real life friends, my gym membership expired (I think), I have no money, and I have nothing to do in this apartment. It sounds like I'm feeling sorry for myself, but I'm serious, there's nothing to do. I applied for many jobs and called them back to follow through, but I have nothing. Lol, and to top it all off, it's raining, so no walking or riding my bike XD
I know how you feel bro. It sucks when you apply for jobs and get no response at all. Well i only have one friend i can hang out with since most of my other friends are in college at MSU, U of M, and one guy i know playing football for Florida State University. I haven't had the chance to hang with him since my dad has been taking me out to do side jobs. Well at least i get paid for the work i do with my dad. Well lately i've been playing video games i downloaded on my pc, and i just bought some stuff to read:

The Book of Five Rings By Miyamoto Musashi
Bruce Lee: The Art of Expressing The Human Body
Kick-A (The Graphic Novel) By Mark Millar & John Romita Jr.
The Watchmen (Graphic Novel) by Alan Moore & Dave Gibbons
All The Rage: The Boondocks Past and Present By Aaron McGruder

I also have some sketchpads and my drawing supplies, and some how to draw books on my computer. I'll probably end up making my own manga. I also have some language learning software (Rosetta Stone) that i downloaded and a headset i bought. I also have my old guitar (needs new strings) and some other stuff. Man there is a variety of cool things you can find on the web, you just gotta look for it.

Ryuuzaki HD
06-12-2010, 07:13 PM
Go shoot up a school or set fire to something.

Cotaku
06-12-2010, 07:30 PM
I like to watch anime, mess around in Photoshop, or just look at random Wikipedia articles.

Miss Moonlight
06-12-2010, 07:38 PM
My usual pattern:

Facebook, AF, AF blogs, refresh facebook, refresh AF, check email, watch TV, read articles, watch youtube videos, rinse and repeat until I fall asleep of boredom.

Or, if i'm feeling restless, I take a walk, make a snack, or listen to music.

Crazyjavi87
06-12-2010, 07:41 PM
My usual pattern, attempt to play something without getting bored when I go into my boredom phase. Now includes fixing magic the gathering decks.

Hideki Motosuwa.
06-12-2010, 07:43 PM
I know how you feel bro. It sucks when you apply for jobs and get no response at all. Well i only have one friend i can hang out with since most of my other friends are in college at MSU, U of M, and one guy i know playing football for Florida State University. I haven't had the chance to hang with him since my dad has been taking me out to do side jobs. Well at least i get paid for the work i do with my dad. Well lately i've been playing video games i downloaded on my pc, and i just bought some stuff to read:

The Book of Five Rings By Miyamoto Musashi
Bruce Lee: The Art of Expressing The Human Body
Kick-A (The Graphic Novel) By Mark Millar & John Romita Jr.
The Watchmen (Graphic Novel) by Alan Moore & Dave Gibbons
All The Rage: The Boondocks Past and Present By Aaron McGruder

I also have some sketchpads and my drawing supplies, and some how to draw books on my computer. I'll probably end up making my own manga. I also have some language learning software (Rosetta Stone) that i downloaded and a headset i bought. I also have my old guitar (needs new strings) and some other stuff. Man there is a variety of cool things you can find on the web, you just gotta look for it.
Ah, nice selection of books :) Wow, you have some pretty good ideas. And yeah, there are things to do on the web that you can look for, but it's only temporary fun lol.

sa5m
06-12-2010, 08:08 PM
U of M
That's where I gooooooo!!!!!!!

Wolfie Poo
06-12-2010, 11:43 PM
If I'm bored, I usually go to Sankaku to read articles, or, play Bubble Spinner. So addicting.

AVAlution
06-12-2010, 11:52 PM
When I get bored I go for walks, play guitar, find someone to cook for, do housework, read, study, etc. There's a lot of things you can do. :)

Elphaba
06-13-2010, 10:48 AM
I watch youtube videos, listen to music, read, draw, write my stories, and google stuff.

oh and of course AF. ^^

Derrick Remon
06-13-2010, 10:53 AM
WoW.

Seņor Nobody
06-13-2010, 10:57 AM
I resume my training to sleep with my eyes open. So far, I've had little success.

tamago-chan
06-13-2010, 11:01 AM
What to do when bored - Be Un-Bored in 7 Easy Steps!

Step 1) Stare at ceiling
Step 2) Get a piece of paper
Step 3) Make a paper airplane and play with it for a while
Step 4) Get another piece of paper
Step 5) Scribble down your plans for world domination
Step 6) Hope the government isn't watching
Step 7) Go back to being bored

And you're done! :) ...Although it feels like we came full-circle without really accomplishing anything. I need to re-work the draft for my self-help book...

Kanjoudakai_Ira
06-13-2010, 01:25 PM
I'm never bored. Actually, wait, I am. I'm bored only when I'm lazy to do something. o_o There are hobbies, you know. But here are some boring situations!
# I have to wait for something : I start reading
# I'm at a boring course: I start drawing
# I have no one to go out with: Watch cartoons or anime; check a forum, look for stuff on the internet; read, draw, sing, write, go to the gym.

DOOM!
06-13-2010, 01:30 PM
Make a new thread and let the world know about my boredom.

chaotic.rune
06-14-2010, 08:48 AM
- find some silly game in the internet and play it all day long (most notably "how many clicks in 10 seconds?")
- listen to music
- internet surfing
- chatting
- go fishing
- watch anime
- get yourself to sleep

Lina'sOffsetMind
06-14-2010, 07:32 PM
My usual pattern:

Facebook, AF, AF blogs, refresh facebook, refresh AF, check email, watch TV, read articles, watch youtube videos, rinse and repeat until I fall asleep of boredom.

Or, if i'm feeling restless, I take a walk, make a snack, or listen to music.

This exactly what I do when I am really bored.....it can take the edge off of boredom

Go shoot up a school or set fire to something.

Ok never try these activities!!!!! Unless you like getting arrested of course!

XxPantherChickxX
06-14-2010, 07:56 PM
Read manga, go on the interwebs, get bothered by random neighbours, sleep, text people, play with my kitties, go on walks. I do lotsa stuffs. :3

SupaWeena
06-14-2010, 08:07 PM
write fanfiction, sleep being bored sucks...

sulynrox
06-15-2010, 12:35 AM
same here man. but not abt the job thingy though. well how bout: watch movies online, prank somebody, watch some funny videos on youtube, or play games. well thats all i got.

smile1010
06-15-2010, 12:40 AM
I might sound like a nerd right now. But i except all of the consequences when I say this....

I read...
YES. I read. I have over 100 novels in my personal library. All alphabetized and all In WONDERFUL condition...

Except Eldest..I kinda messed that book up. :unsure:

Some_Other_Cookie912
06-15-2010, 06:27 AM
Oh gosh i'm always bored, especially at school.

~I sometimes find pictures in my folders and turn them into sigs or avatars when i'm bored.
~ Play my favourite games when nobody is using the PS3.
~ Search for pictures on Deviantart.com or Photobucket.com.
~ Watch videos on Youtube that makes laugh.
~ Chat to different people on different forums whenever their online.

There's more but I can't think of any.

-GAZKUL-
06-15-2010, 11:09 AM
find a new sport you never knew you had an interest in, Watch the World Cup

Orenjia
06-15-2010, 02:27 PM
Spin around yourself while trying to put fire in explosive stuff.Its some of my fav things to do^^

Hugo-Kof
06-15-2010, 07:25 PM
Outdoor activities like going jogging to the park in the evenings, I do that every day (except weekends) or simply take my dog to the park and play with him:D

As a fighting video gamer, I like to play in my ps3 for a couple of hours too, I am sooooo into SSFIV right now.

Another good activity (this is one of my favorites ever) is sleep, is good in both ways killing time and good for your health.

Aizen-sama
06-15-2010, 07:30 PM
when im bored i just wallow in my boredom T_T lol