PDA

View Full Version : Help me with animes

Hirasawa Yui
06-12-2010, 10:04 AM
no clue what i should make the title, anyway.

i basically need help to 5 things.

1, which anime / character is these 2 - SOLVED
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_9WJsbA-ss

2, Schooling animes, where they use uniforms and such things.

3, Animes with charactisc way of kotomi ichinose

4, Old friendship, there suddenly appears and the "character" remembers nothing about, what there was made in the past and done, suddenly remembers things less, by less or just completely forgot it.

5, Forbidden relationship. like a student having relationship to a younger girl / boy, or somekind of a other way, example is from "onegai teacher", where a student marries the teacher.

Thanks for your help.

Hirasawa Yui
06-22-2010, 03:20 AM
looks like theres not alot of those animes out there, ow :S

Gjallarhorn
06-22-2010, 03:36 AM
Regarding the video, it's eroge cg, not from an anime.

As for the rest of what you asked for, you won't find that commonly in anime. Most anime and manga are directed toward children, teenagers, and young adults, and are themed as such. You won't find tales of happily growing up, getting married, and having kids targeted at people in those age groups. It's probably more common in visual-novels (such as what Clannad is based on), though translations for them are rare, much less trying to find a specific one by genre.

Hirasawa Yui
06-22-2010, 04:56 AM
Regarding the video, it's eroge cg, not from an anime.

As for the rest of what you asked for, you won't find that commonly in anime. Most anime and manga are directed toward children, teenagers, and young adults, and are themed as such. You won't find tales of happily growing up, getting married, and having kids targeted at people in those age groups. It's probably more common in visual-novels (such as what Clannad is based on), though translations for them are rare, much less trying to find a specific one by genre.

okay. well, i've seen a few - more with these asked. and by the points, it's like a pick of "either have" or "have this" or whatever i ment lol. recently i saw a series. where a little girl and boy promiss to marry each other later, and both is magician. through the boy forgots what happened that time (when he's older). but like other magician, he has power. but his power overgoes the other magicians, but he only has 7 uses. and suddenly 2 girls appears and wants his "genes" and yag yag. does not necessarely have to see them growing, just somehow, they were related in earlier / past time. like kindergarden friends or other stuff ?.. i could try rewrite the point of the top thread. if you give me some mins, ill be done ;D