PDA

View Full Version : Worst fears

AVAlution
06-07-2010, 11:52 PM
I'm not the kind of person who gets scared easily, but I get told all the time that I have strange fears. I am absolutely terrified of moths and going up the stairs when someone is behind me. I don't know why, I feel like they're going to grab my ankles or something haha.

So what kind of weird fears do you have? What are you scared of?

LordShinigami
06-07-2010, 11:57 PM
A thread where I have to discuss my worst fears

I'm actually a lot better than I was when I was younger. I used to be deadly afraid of bugs in general.

Skylar1
06-07-2010, 11:57 PM
I'm pretty much fearful all the way around.

I guess most noticeably would be my fear of germs, and fear of trying new things.

.. not to mention my social phobia, my fear of death, and paranoia that bad things are going to happen to me.

But, of course, nothing that I can't handle.

Wolfie Poo
06-08-2010, 12:23 AM
It just so happens that not too long ago a wet little frog landed on my leg and ever since than I have been terrified of them. Also, I'm scared of all insects and people running fast towards me.

Crazyjavi87
06-08-2010, 01:58 AM
Hmm. I still can't stand horror movies yet I don't know what my fear is.

It use to be fear of the dark, but not anymore.

Romeo_Delight.exe
06-08-2010, 02:54 AM
Well, most things don't scare me. Like, slashers, heights and whatnot.
But my biggest fear is losing my home AGAIN.(First one to house fire)
Oh! And being buried alive! D':

Kalila Chan
06-08-2010, 04:18 AM
Well I used to be afraid of things that go bump in the night. Im not so bad now.

MirrorToTheMoon
06-08-2010, 05:36 AM
I know how retarded this is, but I'm kinda scared of the dark. >.> But I'm TERRIFIED by ghost stories and horror movies.
Last year, one of my friends told me a ghost story about a toilet ghost, and even now I refuse to go into the 3rd cubicle from the right at the school toilets.
Apart from that, nothing much else.

Bugsiee
06-08-2010, 05:52 AM
I don't really know what my fear is but i think it might be bugs, like creepy crawlies and other slimy and creepy insect, i just can't stand them especially cockroaches. My name is bugsiee but it's named after bugs bunny the cartoon not the insects.

wowzabunny
06-08-2010, 07:18 AM
i dont have a fear

Elphaba
06-08-2010, 09:08 AM
I'm afraid of moths

and of people sneaking up on me when I'm not really paying attention to what

is going on around me.

I daydream alot >.<

Rei
06-08-2010, 09:30 AM
Fear of pain when dying, getting ripped apart by paranormal entities, being haunted...reason stems from my being able to see them before. And horror movies.

Also growing up to be a useless person, and not being able to support myself.

Cotaku
06-08-2010, 10:55 AM
I am absolutely terrified of moths and going up the stairs when someone is behind me. I don't know why, I feel like they're going to grab my ankles or something haha.

I wouldn't say it's a fear, but I hate it when somebody follows me up the stairs! It's probably because when I was younger, my older sister used to poke me in the back because she knew I couldn't stand it.

Otherwise, I'm totally afraid of thunder and lightning. Everybody accepts the fact that I'm afraid of lightning but they refuse to believe that I'm very afraid of thunder. Thunder can't hurt me, and I know that. I have no idea why I'm so afraid of thunder, actually. I just am, I guess.

TheThunderBringer
06-08-2010, 11:16 AM
Van Helsing...oh, and Seers, they freak me out big time.

Rei
06-08-2010, 11:22 AM
Yeah, I got you. Me too(?).

sulynrox
06-08-2010, 03:48 PM
well what my weird fears is that I can't killed a cockaroach (i really hate cockroachs.) i get scared and run away. really hate bugs. give me the creeps.

RJ169
06-08-2010, 03:58 PM
I have and had a fear of closets for some strange reason(the grudge) but it's mostly at night now that I have it or when I hear a cat LOL and yes I know it's really stupid

LordShinigami
06-08-2010, 11:06 PM
Van Helsing...oh, and Seers, they freak me out big time.

Yeah, I got you. Me too(?).

Spoken like true Wolf players. Those are scary indeed.

Hideki Motosuwa.
06-09-2010, 02:00 AM
I fear nothing! =D Lol, I fear a lot of things, like swimming in any body of water, bugs (yes, they scare me), death, heights, giant squids (I know, I'm a weird person XD), and anything sharp.

rikumi
06-09-2010, 02:14 AM
Regaining sanity when the sun rises and reality steps in. Chill, it's an everlasting break.

And uh, knives.
Wait, did I say knives? N-no, I don't fear them, I just simply loathe them.

Corpse Grinder
06-09-2010, 03:30 AM
I honestly can't think of anything I'd be afraid of...

But I have a fear of waiting for something bad to happen. And surprises.

For Example

If I were tied to a chair in a room, I'd be afraid of what's going to happen. I'm normally always on alert...So I'm always waiting for someone, or something to harm me. Therefore It wouldn't be so scary at the time.

Megamind's Minion
06-09-2010, 06:44 AM
i have a fear for riding a ferris wheel...
just thinking bout it makes me wanna scream in frustration...
and fear of hearing people describe their experiences of pain..
because hearing it describe..
i feel the pain involved with it....

Rei
06-09-2010, 08:25 AM
well what my weird fears is that I can't killed a cockaroach (i really hate cockroachs.) i get scared and run away. really hate bugs. give me the creeps.

I hate cockroaches too. *shudders*

Oh. And I'm also afraid of roller coasters. I love haunted houses though.

Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades
06-09-2010, 09:12 AM
Well, most things don't scare me. Like, slashers, heights and whatnot.

But my biggest fear is losing my home AGAIN.(First one to house fire)
Oh! And being buried alive! D':

I take it you were in australia. I have a fear of heights, together me and my best friend is fearless, my best friend use to be afraid of a lot of things. Me I was only afraid of heights and those little ear creepers or blacks tiny bugs. Use to sleep with my fingers in my nose and ears, becuase I was scared they might scrawl into my ears and lay eggs. I'm on the third floor of my college and then I can't stand to stand near it, but funny enough when the last few months came i was standing close to the edge and then I wasn't scared, it was so weird.

Lily Rock
06-09-2010, 09:14 AM
High places and fast rides or so(car or a amusement park thing).

-GAZKUL-
06-09-2010, 11:42 AM
i really hate flying, but as something like 1 in 10 of us suffer from this one maybe its okay

Kanjoudakai_Ira
06-09-2010, 03:15 PM
The classic fear of spiders. Yea, can't help it. Their 8 eyes and 8 legs all crawling around and making spiders webs and sucking the life out of other insects... yea, scary.

Romeo_Delight.exe
06-09-2010, 05:47 PM
Okay, upon further investigation last night, I discovered that I too, have a deep fear of spiders. Don't trust anything with 8 legs, y'know? ;3;

Kaname Shikara
06-09-2010, 06:30 PM
My worst fears are

Spiders
My death
A loved ones death
Losing a loved one by any means

The Nightingale
06-09-2010, 07:19 PM
I'm scared of death - driving of a bridge and drowning in a car - of falling from a great height - of the world ending - being alone - not achieving anything in life - clowns - spiders - being raped - getting involved in something like SAW!

chaotic.rune
06-10-2010, 01:21 AM
hmm... bugs? it's not that i'm afraid of them it's just that weird feeling of grossness in your head. horror movies... they're not scary, but i hate it because of the way they pop the faces of zombies right in your face. (when you look at it slow mo it's not that scary~)
i have to say, my greatest fear would be left in the darkness with mannequins X.X they just creep me out... some others would be height and objects flying straight at me

Hugo-Kof
06-10-2010, 03:26 AM
Spiders: I just can't watch them, not even in pictures, just by seeing a spider, i can't help it but start sweating of nervousness and feel like if it was climbing in my leg or my back, which makes me rudely rub my leg and my back; and people start looking weird at me.

Haoie
06-10-2010, 04:29 AM
Dentists!!

That's a full on phobia of mine.