PDA

View Full Version : Wolf (Sign-ups are Closed)

LordShinigami
06-06-2010, 05:00 PM
Please do NOT post in here if you are not part of the game or a mod. Thank you.

Alright, you should all know the roles and how to play by now, but for reference, go here. (http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=95551)

The Players

~*Imp*Goddess*Alainya*~
xRiikox
Bradi-Kun
miniPhil
sev121993
*Tsuki*
.:Miji:.:of:.:Naivety:.
CrimsonMoon
Wolfie Poo - Mayor (Lynched - Day Phase 1)
Smile1010 - Doctor (Wolf-killed - Night Phase 1)
GameGeeks - Wolf (Hesling-kill - Night Phase 2)
::Paparika:: - Townie (Wolf-killed - Night Phase 2)
SamsEvil94 - Townie (Lynched - Day Phase 2)
Simon Phoenix - Townie (Inactive killed - Day Phase 3)
dark_butterfly - Townie (Lynched - Day Phase 3)
Dr. Evil - Townie (Inactive killed, Night Phase 3)
Some_Other_Cookie912 - Townie (Inactive Killed, Night Phase 3)
Elphaba ♪ - Townie (Wolf-killed, Night Phase 3)
TheThunderBringer - Wolf (Helsing-killed, Night Phase 3)
*~Tabitha*UnWise~* - Townie (Lynched - Day Phase 4)
GAZKUL - Townie (Wolf-killed - Night Phase 4)
The Rebel - Wolf (Helsing-killed, Night Phase 4)
Hibiki Derikku - Townie (Lynched, Day Phase 5)
AVAlution - Seer (Wolf-killed - Night Phase 5)
Dr Machinehead[/strke] - Townie (Lynched - Day Phase 6)
[strike]ConfusableGemini92 - Townie (Wolf-killed - Night Phase 6)

.Sev
06-06-2010, 05:02 PM
Hmmm... I'm gonna bide my time and look over the peoplez before casting my vote this time. Check my notes.

Derrick Remon
06-06-2010, 05:12 PM
Vote for yourself Sev! : D

~*Imp*Goddess*Alainya*~
06-06-2010, 05:15 PM
Does this mean we have to cast our votes again cause if so I still vote for GAZKUL mostly cause my gut instint says he's a wolf!

EDIT: BTW: Lord you forgot to cross off ::Paprika:: name on the players list! It says in the last thread that she was killed by the wolfs or something. :unsure:

LordShinigami
06-06-2010, 05:19 PM
Ok, so currently the voting is as follows (those that have voted in the closed thread for today's Day Phase do NOT have to vote again):

Votes (Current leader in bold -- usually)

TheThunderBringer (5) GAZKUL, Hibiki Derikku, Elphaba ♪, dark_butterfly, AVAlution
miniPhil (1) - *~Tabitha*UnWise~*
GAZKUL (2) - Dr Machinehead, ~*Imp*Goddess*Alainya*~
*~Tabitha*UnWise~* (2) - ConfusableGemini92, .:Miji:.:of:.:Naivety:.

Still needs to vote (10) - xRiikox, Bradi-Kun, TheThunderBringer, miniPhil, sev121993, *Tsuki*, The Rebel, Some_Other_Cookie912, CrimsonMoon, Dr.Evil

The Rebel
06-06-2010, 05:28 PM
Hmm, I think I'll hold off on voting yet. I'm just drawing a blank on who to vote for. Very tempted to vote for TheThunderBringer,,,, but so far it seems we've been doing a fine job of doing the work for the wolves, and I don't want to be just jumping on a "old band wagon" and kill off another possible townie.

Ms. Lucy
06-06-2010, 05:30 PM
I'm dead. X.X
Hope you all have fun!

LordShinigami
06-06-2010, 05:36 PM
This game is starting to follow the exact path of my first ever Wolf game. It was so fun, until my brilliant plan derailed because I was playing with an idiot. :(

CharlieIsSimplyGone
06-06-2010, 05:42 PM
This game is starting to follow the exact path of my first ever Wolf game. It was so fun, until my brilliant plan derailed because I was playing with an idiot. :(

:unsure: Hmmmmm don't what to think of ^^ but I'm voting for *~Tabitha*UnWise~* due to suspicious behavior of changing her username in attemps to aviod being lynched! Very suspicious behavior indeed! :unsure:

Syaoran
06-06-2010, 05:46 PM
Ahh...now I am wondering if I should reconsider my vote...

GabiGotWise
06-06-2010, 05:56 PM
I'm voting for *~Tabitha*UnWise~* due to suspicious behavior of changing her username in attemps to aviod being lynched! Very suspicious behavior indeed! :unsure:

I also vote for *~Tabitha*UnWise~* for the same resons! She has got to be a dang wolf I tell you!

.Sev
06-06-2010, 06:03 PM
For now I vote dark_Butterfly. I may change, but I've been suspect for awhile...

Syaoran
06-06-2010, 06:05 PM
LOL. Ok...but I'm a Townie...I promise!

Syaoran
06-06-2010, 06:11 PM
LOL. Ok...but I'm a Townie...I promise!
OK I change my vote to dark_butterfly

.Sev
06-06-2010, 06:13 PM

O.o

Say wha...?

Syaoran
06-06-2010, 06:14 PM
Thats right. I'm voting for my own doom.

.Sev
06-06-2010, 06:16 PM
Now that takes guts. ^ Respect ^

But (Of course) you didn't bold. I take my respect back!

Syaoran
06-06-2010, 06:21 PM
OK OK I BOLDED it. So HA!

Derrick Remon
06-06-2010, 06:25 PM
^^^
So this is why the Covenant loses in halo. Now I see. Haha.

GabiGotWise
06-06-2010, 06:30 PM

say wha.......now that is a bit........hmmm how should I put this....well its both very brave and crazy......really!

*Tsuki*
06-06-2010, 06:33 PM
DB seems to be trying way to hard to prove she's not a wolf. <_<

Syaoran
06-06-2010, 06:37 PM
Well...I just think people think too hard about this thing.

*Tsuki*
06-06-2010, 06:42 PM
Well, it was only sev who had voted for you to begin with. ^^;;

Derrick Remon
06-06-2010, 06:56 PM
The Arbiter says that we should get rid of Tsuki for talking. : o

*Tsuki*
06-06-2010, 07:01 PM
*closes mouth*
;_; ((Hibiki is mean to Tsuki))

LordShinigami
06-06-2010, 07:08 PM
Well...I just think people think too hard about this thing.

Hahahaha, you are wise beyond your years. And this is basically what I had told everyone else during my first game.

Votes (Current leader in bold -- usually)

TheThunderBringer (4) GAZKUL, Hibiki Derikku, Elphaba ♪, AVAlution
GAZKUL (2) - Dr Machinehead, ~*Imp*Goddess*Alainya*~
dark_butterfly (2) - sev121993, dark_butterfly

Still needs to vote (9) - xRiikox, Bradi-Kun, TheThunderBringer, miniPhil, *Tsuki*, The Rebel, Some_Other_Cookie912, CrimsonMoon, Dr.Evil

*Tsuki*
06-06-2010, 07:10 PM
I see no bold!

Syaoran
06-06-2010, 07:10 PM
Well still I'd like to see how my downfall goes. ^^ Its nice to see peoples reactions.

Derrick Remon
06-06-2010, 07:11 PM
No way! I'm just misunderstood. Like the fact that I'm going to eat your brain. :)

LordShinigami
06-06-2010, 07:12 PM
I see no bold!

Gah, you, with the bolding. Wanna play chess? Smile1010's gone... And Kirako's logged out... And I don't see any strangers around higher on the totem pole... Except db, she's my imouto.

Well still I'd like to see how my downfall goes.

Don't count on it. People in Wolf games get very frightened by martyrs.

Syaoran
06-06-2010, 07:12 PM
Hm...wellllll I'll sell it to you for $100...LOL (JK JK) (Hibiki)

TheThunderBringer
06-06-2010, 07:18 PM
o.o What's with this all of a sudden? I only got one vote last time! What'd I do? D: I rarely ever post =( We'll see who's laughing if I get lynched (the wolves)

*Tsuki*
06-06-2010, 07:19 PM
Gah, you, with the bolding. Wanna play chess? Smile1010's gone... And Kirako's logged out... And I don't see any strangers around higher on the totem pole... Except db, she's my imouto.

Glad to know I'm an after thought. ;_;
But yeah, that'd be awesome. :D
I'll pm ya'. ^^

Syaoran
06-06-2010, 07:38 PM
Kinda bored now....I wish for...another DS game.

CrimsonMoon
06-06-2010, 08:37 PM
My vote goes for GAZKUL.

The Rebel
06-06-2010, 09:18 PM
I don't know about Martyrs? Honestly, I think it would be a great way of making everyone believe you're a townie when really you're a wolf. "YES, I vote myself off cause I am not a wolf!" After all, if you are willing to vote for yourself, then who else would vote for you, right? Originally, I was starting to think it might be TheTunderBringer,,,, but I don't know. dark_butterfly's "show" of "not" being a wolf actually makes me think she IS a wolf. After all, the wolves are all about cunning and mis-direction, right? We have to guess who THEY are, but they don't have to guess who WE are. Why? Cause they know who they are, and wouldn't vote for her. I'm placing my vote on dark_butterfly.

Oh, and BTW. I watch alot of detective shows TOO. nyah.

Syaoran
06-06-2010, 09:21 PM
OK thanks for voting for me ^^ Doing me a great service. LOL. You'll be crying the next day when you find out I am a Townie.

The Rebel
06-06-2010, 09:29 PM
Grandma says it's too bad she's too old to vote, cause she thinks you a wolf too.
And if you truely are a honest human townie,,, then I believe the great LordShinigami will bless you and see to it no one else votes for you,,,, you wolf. But for now,,, I stand by my vote unless someone has a better reason why I should change it?

Syaoran
06-06-2010, 09:31 PM
I don't lie. I am not a wolf. You should know that since how do I know you aren`t a wolf? Hmm?

LordShinigami
06-06-2010, 09:32 PM
I really ought to pick one person a day and then just fight to the death for them, regardless of their role.

Show you guys how awesome my wolf-ing skill is.

Syaoran
06-06-2010, 09:34 PM
What? Nii-sama you've gone on a killing spree again haven't you o.O

LordShinigami
06-06-2010, 09:35 PM
No, I just really want to play, lol.

My deduction skills are hawt! Plus I know the most awesomest strategy ever created.

The Rebel
06-06-2010, 09:47 PM
Deduction skills??? DUDE you the DM, you KNOW who's who! Ain't no deduction in it at all.
And as for the thought of me being a wolf,,, whatev. If you check back thru my posts, you'll notice I've been very animate about how we are losing to the wolves, and the lack of any real reason for people's votes. I mean freakin A, we're getting our selves killed out there, and so far I've recieved only a few PMs from anyone else even bothering to try and figure out who the wolves are. I'm actually starting to think some of the people who haven't bothered PMing are wolves. I MAY be a flirt and whatnot, but I'm a harmless flirt, (winks to *tsuki* and Elaphaba) but a wolf I am not.

I think after this game, I might change my username too. I think the Great Lord Shinigami sounds pretty good. I have a sig for it already.

LordShinigami
06-06-2010, 09:59 PM
Deduction skills??? DUDE you the DM, you KNOW who's who! Ain't no deduction in it at all.
And as for the thought of me being a wolf,,, whatev. If you check back thru my posts, you'll notice I've been very animate about how we are losing to the wolves, and the lack of any real reason for people's votes. I mean freakin A, we're getting our selves killed out there, and so far I've recieved only a few PMs from anyone else even bothering to try and figure out who the wolves are. I'm actually starting to think some of the people who haven't bothered PMing are wolves. I MAY be a flirt and whatnot, but I'm a harmless flirt, (winks to *tsuki* and Elaphaba) but a wolf I am not.

I think after this game, I might change my username too. I think the Great Lord Shinigami sounds pretty good. I have a sig for it already.

I wasn't talking about this game. I meant about the other times I've played -- actually when I think about it I'm actually no better than average if that. But I still hold the trump card -- The awesomest strategy ever. Note it only works depending on who gets a certain role and if said role person tries to contact me. So maybe it's not even that awesome...

Oh, and I think the username sounds like a great idea! These days hanging with smile makes me realize maybe I need something a little happier...

The Rebel
06-06-2010, 10:02 PM
Sounds like it would be "The awesome strategy with high odds of working,,, but low odds of being implimented"?
Oh, and as you said nothing about my sig or choice of new username, I take it you approve of it. And since I'll be the "Great" one, you will be my underling.

LordShinigami
06-06-2010, 10:09 PM
Sounds like it would be "The awesome strategy with high odds of working,,, but low odds of being implimented"?
Oh, and as you said nothing about my sig or choice of new username, I take it you approve of it. And since I'll be the "Great" one, you will be my underling.

Yeah -- this is Exoda (if you've ever played Yu-Gi-Oh, it's a set of cards that if you play them you auto-win). Also said person with said role can't die, else this falls through. It like, so wins.

And I edited my last post to show my congratulations on your potentially new username. I don't mind it at all. The only reason I've got this is A) smile took a picture with 'Shini' on it and Paprika made me this awesome sig...

The Rebel
06-06-2010, 10:26 PM
Well, it is pretty awesome. I've often thought about an animated sig,,, but I haven't gotten that far in sig making yet. OH, and as for changing my username,,, I was just jokin. In all the years I been on here, I've always been The Rebel, although it did start out as therebel, lol.
Kinda creepy in here right now, everyone is gone. I fear I might be the only townie left..... THE WOLVES ate everyone!!!! AAH!

.Sev
06-06-2010, 10:27 PM
Hey, as long as you've got grandma, I'm with you till my dying breath. Or at least yours... Then when you're gone, I'll go elope with grandma.

The Rebel
06-06-2010, 10:30 PM
You better tell that to Grandpa Jedidia in the next town over. I think he'd say you had it all wrong, she be his gal.

Rei
06-06-2010, 10:32 PM
Don't double post, please. (dark) But you're right, there is no need to think about it too seriously. Therefore the great Kanda shalt cast off his(her?) vote on GAZKUL.

LordShinigami
06-06-2010, 10:33 PM
You better tell that to Grandpa Jedidia in the next town over. I think he'd say you had it all wrong, she be his gal.

Get this through your head.

HE DIED. I got PLAGUE-Y. GET OVER IT. Lol...

.Sev
06-06-2010, 10:35 PM
Get this through your head.

HE DIED. I got PLAGUE-Y. GET OVER IT. Lol...

That's my Lord!

The Rebel
06-06-2010, 10:44 PM
Better watch it then sev121993, she might have it too. Think I'll stay in the bakery tonight myself.

.Sev
06-06-2010, 10:48 PM
Granny isn't that easy to plague. She's tough as a box of nails made out of one of LordShinigami's TEETH! (Now that's durable.)

The Rebel
06-06-2010, 10:55 PM
Yeah, yeah. Just wondering where the tally is at. Too lazy to look and figure it out.

LordShinigami
06-06-2010, 10:55 PM
Granny isn't that easy to plague. She's tough as a box of nails made out of one of LordShinigami's TEETH! (Now that's durable.)

That was during my emo phase. I started making people out of random, constantly regenerating body parts.

So if you see a guy who acts like a total jerk, you know what he was made from...

Derrick Remon
06-06-2010, 11:25 PM
What did I miss?

.Sev
06-06-2010, 11:32 PM
What did I miss?

A Thunder bringer quote would be more appropriate here.

Hey, guys, what I mis- OH MY GOD

Epic quote.

LordShinigami
06-06-2010, 11:37 PM
Yeah, those were the days *breaks into All In The Family's theme song*

Votes (leader in bold -- usually)

GAZKUL (3) - Dr Machinehead, ~*Imp*Goddess*Alainya*~, xRiikox
dark_butterfly (3) - sev121993, dark_butterfly, The Rebel

Still needs to vote (7) - Bradi-Kun, TheThunderBringer, miniPhil, *Tsuki*, Some_Other_Cookie912, Dr.Evil

Derrick Remon
06-06-2010, 11:42 PM
Epic like a Scarab. Ha.

The Rebel
06-07-2010, 12:30 AM
Yeah, those were the days *breaks into All In The Family's theme song*

Votes (leader in bold -- usually)

GAZKUL (3) - Dr Machinehead, ~*Imp*Goddess*Alainya*~, xRiikox
dark_butterfly (2) - sev121993, dark_butterfly

Still needs to vote (7) - Bradi-Kun, TheThunderBringer, miniPhil, *Tsuki*, The Rebel, Some_Other_Cookie912, Dr.Evil
This is WRONG!!!!! The Great Lord Shinigami has failed!!!! He does not listen to the votes of his players!!!! IF he did, he would have paid attention to post #36. And thus noticed my own deductive reasoning of my vote.

.Sev
06-07-2010, 12:32 AM
This is WRONG!!!!! The Great Lord Shinigami has failed!!!! He does not listen to the votes of his players!!!! IF he did, he would have paid attention to post #36. And thus noticed my own deductive reasoning of my vote.

He saw a long post and skipped over it to the next one.

LordShinigami
06-07-2010, 12:35 AM
He saw a long post and skipped over it to the next one.

This is an example of win people.

Yeah. I edited it. But you just can't win more than sev. Why does he waste his time on the internet? He should already be on the next big thing.

The Rebel
06-07-2010, 12:45 AM
Yeah, a slow boat to China......
Well, whatever. I'm off to bed. Goodnight all.

miniPhil
06-07-2010, 06:38 AM
My vote does not change, dark_butterfly. My reasoning is the same as the last thread. I am still very much convinced that she has eaten poor granny and is now masquerading(badly) in her clothes.

Let me guess, you vote yourself to try and persuade others that you are most definitely not a wolf. After all why would a real wolf vote for themselves? A nice tactic but we've already established that one can change their vote so even if it doesn't work you can still change your own vote at the very last minute saving yourself.

TheThunderBringer and GAZKUL seem to be getting a lot of votes for no reason. Haven't we already established gut feelings don't work.

*Tsuki*
06-07-2010, 07:23 AM
My vote does not change, dark_butterfly. My reasoning is the same as the last thread. I am still very much convinced that she has eaten poor granny and is now masquerading(badly) in her clothes.

Let me guess, you vote yourself to try and persuade others that you are most definitely not a wolf. After all why would a real wolf vote for themselves? A nice tactic but we've already established that one can change their vote so even if it doesn't work you can still change your own vote at the very last minute saving yourself.

TheThunderBringer and GAZKUL seem to be getting a lot of votes for no reason. Haven't we already established gut feelings don't work.

My gut works perfectly fine, thank you very much!

Oh, and I still don't know who I want to vote for, but if I don't vote now, I'm not going to make it. -_-

On a whim, I'll vote for dark_butterfly.
Just because I can.

Derrick Remon
06-07-2010, 09:17 AM
dark_butterfly I'm switching mine because you guys make me sick, so sick I'm going to juggle babies.

.Sev
06-07-2010, 10:03 AM
Yeah, you better just stick with the baby juggling.

The Rebel
06-07-2010, 11:42 AM
Hmm, what like 20 minutes left? I stand by my vote. And even miniPhil and others see my reasoning as sound.

OMG! Now that miniPhil mentions it,,,, granny has been lookin alittle hairy lately.... Maybe she SHOULD move in with sev121993.

-GAZKUL-
06-07-2010, 12:02 PM
i still say thunderbringer

LordShinigami
06-07-2010, 12:12 PM
And so the crowd gathered yet again on this dark, rainy morning/afternoon (although let us mention it was nothing like smile1010's death. NOTHING) to delight and enjoy the lynching of none other than dark_butterfly, who looked rather dapper today in a pants suit that put Hilary Clinton to shame.

"You guys, this is not fair! I'm not a wolf -- anymore! I used to be one! I swear though, I can see the real Wolves from my house! Right next to Russia and Africa!"

Everyone looked shocked and the murmurs in the crowd grew.

"I think I can handle this!"

The crowd turned to a rather odd looking man who was walking up to "center stage". It was none other than once-esteemed, now uncared-about pseudo-scientist, Bill Nye!

"You see, sometimes a Wolf doesn't want to be so maverick-y anymore. When that happens, there's a simple procedure they undergo to lose all of their Wolfish-backbone. They become a Democrat!"

The people of the village stood in stunned silence, staring at each other.

"I said, you become a Democrat!" Not even a bird chirped as the stunned silence swept the crowd.

"I'm so tired of doing these shows in nowhere towns like this one. I used to be somebody!" Those were the last words dark_butterfly ever heard as Bill Nye cut the rope down and choked her to death himself.

dark_butterfly was

http://www.animeforum.com/image/2359324c0d279756f57.jpg

Townie

Day Phase 3 has come to a close. No more posts in this thread till tomorrow at 12:00 PM. Night action-ers, send in those PMs.

LordShinigami
06-08-2010, 12:20 PM
On this rather cool (for June, anyway) night, Van Helsing walked alone. Or should this humble narrator should say, skipped.

"I love coming out here alone. No one shall see me skip and thus I may be free from the stigma that comes along with it."

Sadly the good man was unaware of the horrors going on just around the corner.

"Alright, Elphaba, looks like it's your turn tonight. Any last words!" The woman seemed terrified, backed up against a wall in an alley behind Granny's Bakery Emporium. "I don't understand what you guys want. Like, my husband is incredibly cool. I know that I lip synced that one song, but you have to understand, I'm just not that good! Didn't you guys like 'Outta My Head'?"

"I thought it was quite catchy" said one wolf, as another nodded in agreement.

"So what about 'Boyfriend?'" Suddenly the wolves began tearing the girl, limb from limb.

Still skipping around the corner...

"What's that? It almost sounds like someone's being teared... Limb from limb. Who could do such a thing?"

The heavy skipping turned into a lighter version as he neared the corner. However as he went to turn the corner, he misjudged where his gun was placed, and dropped it to the ground.

"Hey, over there! It's Helsing!"

With fear taking them over, the wolves began to leap over Grandma's Bakery when Helsing instinctively picked up his gun and shot, piercing a wolf square in the back and through the heart.

"Ha, this shooting from the hip thing is easier than I thought." Putting away the pistol, Helsing walked over to the dead bodies. Hearing the gunshot, a nearby villager rushed over, gasping at the sight. "She-she's dead!"

While removing the sunglasses he'd been wearing the whole time, Helsing just smirked, tilted his head sideways, and said "yes... Just like her career."

Elphaba was

http://videogum.com/img/thumbnails/photos/melrose_place_1_1/ashlee_simpson.jpg

Townie

Meanwhile, the wolf was TheThunderBringer.

Day Phase 4 iz go.

Rei
06-08-2010, 12:28 PM
Yes! Another wolf down. =D My guesses keep going wild, though...oh well, time for another one.

But Elphaba's gone. D=

And Van Helsing...skips?!

-GAZKUL-
06-08-2010, 12:36 PM
the wolf was TheThunderBringer.

told ya so, i vote for The Rebel

Rei
06-08-2010, 12:37 PM
And so you did. Decided on who to vote for next?

The Rebel
06-08-2010, 12:40 PM
Well, at least we got another wolf, ALTHOUGH. Now I have to figure out who to look into next since I was going to vote for TheThunderBringer today. Just when I figure I can take it easy and not spend the day thinking, now I have to.
But I'm alittle ticked that once again, another townie got lynched, I mean WTH. And to make matters worse, this ALL took place outside of OUR bakery!
But SERIOUSLY, is anyone bothering to TRY and figure out anything? Is it just me, or does no one seem to be PMing to "quietly" get clues to anyone's identity? I've gotten maybe 3 players message me, and most of those were about Grandma's freakin cookies,,,,, sev121993.
Well, looks like I get to pop in and out of the shop to keep an eye on the goings on around here, just so I can get an idea of who the next vote should be for.

Voting for me, eh? Fine, seeing as it's the popular trend to return the favor around here, I place my vote for Gazkul. BTW, if I was a wolf, why haven't I eatten grandma?

Rei
06-08-2010, 12:42 PM
You guys love gramma too much. And you're lurking, rebel.

The Rebel
06-08-2010, 12:55 PM
You guys love gramma too much. And you're lurking, rebel.
Lurking? What do you mean by that?

Rei
06-08-2010, 12:57 PM
Pretending to be offline when you really are online. Like sev.

.Sev
06-08-2010, 12:57 PM
I'm just glad granny is safe... I was horrified when I heard this took place outside of the bakery...
And we lost elphaba... TT-TT (And thunderbringer of all people being a wolf...)

HEY. I'm photoshopping. That's more important.

Rei
06-08-2010, 12:58 PM
GAZKUL did say 'Told you so'...I see the beginning of a dangerous GroupThink.

LordShinigami
06-08-2010, 01:02 PM
And Van Helsing...skips?!

You didn't know?

He's quite decorated at his sport. But he hides it due to ridicule.

Also, I can't wait till this game is over (at the end of every game, everyone who's dead gets to come back and talk for a bit about the game). I really want to know who's using The Most Awesomest Strategy Ever.

I know it's being used, but I can't tell who the genius that's using it is.

The Rebel
06-08-2010, 01:04 PM
There's a good reason for that,,, it's called checking facebook and other sites. What, I'm supposed to sit just here ALL day staring at the same freakin page all day, hitting refresh every few minutes? Not too mention I have a few photoshop projects too. I have a set I'm tryin to make for mimichan1000, and tinkering with a new set for myself based off of a request someone else made.

And as for this "Most Awesome Strategy", WTH? I'm a townie! Not a freakin wolf! For goodness sake, I run a freakin bakery with grandma!

LordShinigami
06-08-2010, 01:06 PM
There's a good reason for that,,, it's called checking facebook and other sites. What, I'm supposed to sit just here ALL day staring at the same freakin page all day, hitting refresh every few minutes?

Hahahahahaha.

No one does that. Ha. Ha. Ha... :unsure:

.Sev
06-08-2010, 01:10 PM
Hahahahahaha.

No one does that. Ha. Ha. Ha... :unsure:

I would never do that either... Ha... ha. STOP STARING AT ME YOU SWINE!:mad:

Rei
06-08-2010, 01:13 PM
*Stares* and stares and stares...and -

I wanna go to the bakery. And I might ask sev for a sig soon.

LordShinigami
06-08-2010, 01:14 PM
I would never do that either... Ha... ha. STOP STARING AT ME YOU SWINE!:mad:

It's not a stare so much a longing look of compassion.

I wish TMAS worked in real life. I'd own so hard...

And as for this "Most Awesome Strategy", WTH? I'm a townie! Not a freakin wolf! For goodness sake, I run a freakin bakery with grandma!

Why would you assume I was talking about you? I was speaking of the night actions and the things I'm picking up on. The tall-tale signs are there.

.Sev
06-08-2010, 01:18 PM
*Stares* and stares and stares...and -

I wanna go to the bakery. And I might ask sev for a sig soon.

If you did, you'd be the first person to get a photoshop request sig from me. OH SHI-
(And staring isn't nice)

Rei
06-08-2010, 01:19 PM
You should be honored - LOL.

And that was exactly why I did that. Nights, I'm off to bed.

miniPhil
06-08-2010, 01:40 PM
I'm just kinda upset it wasn't Butterfly. Think I'll think about this for a while. Might even refrain from voting.

.Sev
06-08-2010, 01:50 PM
I'm just kinda upset it wasn't Butterfly. Think I'll think about this for a while. Might even refrain from voting.

Wouldn't that get you booted from the game? Or am I just a moron? (Don't you DARE answer that question lord or rebel. I know you want to.) xP

LordShinigami
06-08-2010, 01:52 PM
Must... Answer... Question!

miniPhil hasn't missed a Day Phase that I'm aware of, so she's allowed to skip a day as long as she's back tomorrow.

miniPhil
06-08-2010, 01:55 PM
Must... Answer... Question!

miniPhil hasn't missed a Day Phase that I'm aware of, so she's allowed to skip a day as long as she's back tomorrow.

Out of curiosity is it every consecutive day or just one vote? So if I miss today but vote tomorrow will I be able to miss the next day?

LordShinigami
06-08-2010, 01:57 PM
It's two consecutive, three total. So in theory you could go vote, abstain, vote, abstain. But after that it would have to be all vote.

*Tsuki*
06-08-2010, 02:56 PM
Oh, so I didn't have to vote DB dead. D:
I'm sorry DB! I didn't mean to kill you. ;_;

Also, it seems that GAZ was right. O_O

~*Imp*Goddess*Alainya*~
06-08-2010, 04:16 PM
I put in my vote for *~Tabitha*UnWise~* cause she seems suspicious to me!

CharlieIsSimplyGone
06-08-2010, 04:50 PM

Finally someone agrees with me!!! I too vote for *~Tabitha*UnWise~* for the same reasons!

Syaoran
06-08-2010, 05:01 PM
This is the last post I shall make here. My downfall was funny BUT seriously Bill Nye? LordShinigami I shall make you regret hiring Bill Nye o.O

GabiGotWise
06-08-2010, 05:19 PM

I agree she is very suspicious indeed! I mean she even tried to change her username to aviod being lynched! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Finally someone agrees with me!!! I too vote for *~Tabitha*UnWise~* for the same reasons!

I vote for *~Tabitha*UnWise~* again and for the same reasons!

Bradi-Kun
06-08-2010, 06:09 PM
I agree she is very suspicious indeed! I mean she even tried to change her username to aviod being lynched! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I vote for *~Tabitha*UnWise~* again and for the same reasons!

Well, time to vote. And mine is *here's a shocker* *~Tabitha*UnWise~*!!!

*~Tatiana~Moods~*
06-08-2010, 06:19 PM
You know those voting for me! I LAUGH AT YOU! Cause I'm not a wolf! LMAO! Seriously people.....I.....AM.....NOT......A......WOLF! And just because I can't vote for all four of you I vote for Bradi-Kun :p :p :p :p

The Rebel
06-08-2010, 08:58 PM
Not much going on, so I'll just go back to baking bread.
Btw, I hate tryin to find extracts of Gurren Lagann. All you find is Yoko, ugh.

LordShinigami
06-08-2010, 09:31 PM
Votes (Current Leader in Bold -- Usually)

*~Tabitha*UnWise~* (7) - ~*Imp*Goddess*Alainya*~, ConfusableGemini92, .:Miji:.:of:.:Naivety:., Bradi-Kun, *Tsuki*, AVAlution, sev121993
The Rebel (1) - GAZKUL
GAZKUL (3) - The Rebel, CrimsonMoon
Bradi-Kun (1) - *~Tabitha*UnWise~*
*Tsuki* - (1) - Hibiki Derikku

Still needs to vote (2) - xRiikox, miniPhil

You'll notice the member list is a lot shorter today. I weeded out the inactive kills.

*Tsuki*
06-08-2010, 09:45 PM
Dang. -_-

Anyway, for now I'll vote for *~Tabitha*UnWise~ because I can't think of anyone to vote for otherwise.

The Rebel
06-08-2010, 09:46 PM
Does this mean the members list in post 1 is updated as well?

LordShinigami
06-08-2010, 09:50 PM
Yeah, everyone dead is struck-through, I think. Let me know if you see someone who's supposed to be dead, but everyone is pretty much accounted for.

The Rebel
06-08-2010, 09:53 PM
Accounted for???

*~Tabitha*UnWise~* (5) - ~*Imp*Goddess*Alainya*~, ConfusableGemini92, .:Miji:.:of:.:Naivety:., Bradi-Kun, *Tsuki*

The Rebel (1) - GAZKUL,

GAZKUL (1) - The Rebel

Still needs to vote (8) - xRiikox, AVAlution, Dr Machinehead, miniPhil, sev121993, The Rebel, Hibiki Derikku, CrimsonMoon

You'll notice the member list is a lot shorter today. I weeded out the inactive kills.
I see an error! You show me as having voted, but then claim I still need to vote, hello?

AVAlution
06-08-2010, 09:56 PM
You know those voting for me! I LAUGH AT YOU! Cause I'm not a wolf! LMAO! Seriously people.....I.....AM.....NOT......A......WOLF! And just because I can't vote for all four of you I vote for Bradi-Kun :p :p :p :p

I am sorry but this is kind of suspicious.. :eek:

So for that and for not having an idea who to vote for, I will vote for *~Tabitha*UnWise~*
Sorry! :(

CrimsonMoon
06-08-2010, 09:57 PM
I vote for GAZKUL once again.

LordShinigami
06-08-2010, 10:06 PM
Accounted for???

I see an error! You show me as having voted, but then claim I still need to vote, hello?

I see no such thing. Perhaps you should look again (do it, lol). You have angered Lord Shinigami.

Congrats on the lightning strike that just burned down Grandma's Bakery Emporium. Luckily she was safe with Sev...

*Tsuki*
06-08-2010, 10:24 PM
I see no such thing. Perhaps you should look again (do it, lol). You have angered Lord Shinigami.

Congrats on the lightning strike that just burned down Grandma's Bakery Emporium. Luckily she was safe with Sev...
O_O Oh no!
The poor bakery. D:

Don't worry, Rebel, you can take refugee in mine if you want!
D:
It's not as big as yours, but we still have a lot of supplies. ><

Derrick Remon
06-08-2010, 10:28 PM
Hell I can't tell who to vote for because I don't who is a wolf. Tsuki.

*Tsuki*
06-08-2010, 10:35 PM
Hell I can't tell who to vote for because I don't who is a wolf. Tsuki.

That's not my name so ha!

Derrick Remon
06-08-2010, 10:40 PM
*Tsuki*

.Sev
06-08-2010, 11:59 PM
*Tsuki*

OWNED TSUKI. OWNED.

At this point I really don't think voting for someone else will make a difference... So I'm voting *~Tabitha*UnWise~*. I'M TELLING YOU, THIS TIME WE'LL ACTUALLY KILL A WOLF. I"M SURE OF IT.

The Rebel
06-09-2010, 12:31 AM
O_O Oh no!
The poor bakery. D:

Don't worry, Rebel, you can take refugee in mine if you want!
D:
It's not as big as yours, but we still have a lot of supplies. ><
I may take you up on that. But for now, I'll just stay out in the supply shed. At least it's sturdy and secure.
BTW LordShinigami is a mean, mean man.
And sev, enjoy having grandma with ya. She like foot massages,, but watch out, she has pretty bad foot fungus.

LordShinigami
06-09-2010, 12:36 AM
BTW LordShinigami is a mean, mean man.

Take it back and I'll personally build you and grandma a mansion in the middle of town.

I'll even throw in a disco ball.

Sr Machinehead
06-09-2010, 12:36 AM
I vote for GAZKUL for the same reason as last time. I just have a gut feeling.

.Sev
06-09-2010, 12:43 AM
And sev, enjoy having grandma with ya. She like foot massages,, but watch out, she has pretty bad foot fungus.

...I noticed. But my love will shine through!

.Sev
06-09-2010, 12:43 AM

...I noticed. But my love will shine through!

(What the hell...? Phantom double post...)

The Rebel
06-09-2010, 12:44 AM
Take it back and I'll personally build you and grandma a mansion in the middle of town.

I'll even throw in a disco ball.
I don't know,,,,, it would be nice to have someone else massage grandma's corns, and now she stayin with sev....
But I'll take it back if you replace the Bakery,,,, and smite all the wolves? Nah, I'll settle for just the bakery,,, and grandma stay with sev. Agreed???

*Tsuki*
06-09-2010, 02:22 AM
I find this funny:

GAZKUL (3) - The Rebel, CrimsonMoon

I know I fail at math this year, but I'm pretty sure I can still count to three. XD

*Tsuki*
D: One word post!

Anyway, my response to that, automatically, was: "You suck."
But that's not nice. XD

OWNED TSUKI. OWNED.

First of all, I just got those numbers without looking at it. D:

Second of all, I was not owned!
He made a mistake, and I conveniently made it so he would know that he made a mistake while being . . . subtle about it. XD

.Sev
06-09-2010, 02:30 AM
First of all, I just got those numbers without looking at it. D:

Second of all, I was not owned!
He made a mistake, and I conveniently made it so he would know that he made a mistake while being . . . subtle about it. XD

An own is a own. Lord will back me up on this one. xP

LordShinigami
06-09-2010, 02:31 AM
What is up with me??? Lack of smile is causing careless mistakes. That was supposed to include Dr Machinehead.

*~Tabitha*UnWise~* (7) - ~*Imp*Goddess*Alainya*~, ConfusableGemini92, .:Miji:.:of:.:Naivety:., Bradi-Kun, *Tsuki*, AVAlution, sev121993
The Rebel (1) - GAZKUL
GAZKUL (3) - The Rebel, CrimsonMoon, Dr Machinehead
*Tsuki* - (1) - Hibiki Derikku

Still needs to vote (2) - xRiikox, miniPhil

Rei
06-09-2010, 08:09 AM
*Looks up* Wha-? How did that happen? Fine I'll go with the majority then. *~Tabitha*UnWise~*.

The Rebel
06-09-2010, 11:22 AM
Sooooo, LordShinigami? We have a deal? I'll take back the "LordShinigami is a mean, mean, mean man" statement, and you'll replace the bakery? Otherwise I could continue to denouce you as my Lord, and spread the infection of others turning from your "graces".

LordShinigami
06-09-2010, 11:25 AM
Because you feel the need to press the issue, you have to post after me so I avoid double posting for the kill post.

And yes, we have a deal. I was going to let you wait and see but I suppose it couldn't hurt to tell you know.

Here's a hint: Oompa Loompa.

The Rebel
06-09-2010, 11:29 AM
Hear ye, hear ye! I denouce my denoucement of our beloved LordShinigami! All praise him in his glory and devineness. And thanks for replacing the bakery,,,, sev can keep grandma.

.Sev
06-09-2010, 11:31 AM
Hear ye, hear ye! I denouce my denoucement of our beloved LordShinigami! All praise him in his glory and devineness. And thanks for replacing the bakery,,,, sev can keep grandma.

Sweet. (Even though she's been over at my house since the bakery was destroyed)

-GAZKUL-
06-09-2010, 11:36 AM
i post again to say to those who still think'm a wolf why the hell would i vote for and actively encourage people to vote for a fellow wolf last day phase?

also to change my vote this time to Hibiki Derikku simply for having a name i can't pronounce coz i'm out of ideas for who else may be a wolf.

miniPhil
06-09-2010, 11:49 AM
I vote Bradi-Kun simply because its not going to make a difference as poor Tabitha seems fairly outnumbered.

LordShinigami
06-09-2010, 12:01 PM
"Oompa Loompas? In my burned bakery?" Sev stood next to Grandma, nodding in acknowledgement "it's more common than your think." The duo of grace, wonder, and a hint of attractiveness stood in awe as the little people from the Heavens began working on rebuilding the bakery. When spoken to, they responded with silence, only whispering swears to themselves.

Meanwhile, in town square...

"Yo yo yo, this ain't right yall!"

In a surprise to not even the dumbest villager (and believe me, that's a shock), *~Tabitha*UnWise~* resisted her fate.

"I ain't no wolf, ya's got to believe that! Why would I be a wolf? My rap career flamed out faster than the [cigarettes] I smoke, yo. I don't be no wolf."

The crowd looked at each other in bewilderment.

"Why do you talk like that?"

"I'm a rapper, duh, this how we talk, yo. What you expect? I am an oppressed person who has been constantly looked down upon and ridiculed because of my race and gender."

"But you're whi--"

"Nah, nah, nah, you ain't go'n be disrespecting me. This, on the day I be dieing? I ain't having it!"

Sadly, the executioner HAD had it, and began tightening the noose.

"Yall don't understand, I'm Lord Shinigami's favorite rapper!"

"Who are you again?"

"Don't play with me, homie, yall heard of my rhymes be'fo. Geek Love?"

The crowd stood in silence. "Digits?"

Still the crowd stood, nary a word escaping their lips.

"Girlfriend? Anthem? That song about hating record companies?"

Saddened by the girl's plight, the executioner continued the hanging process.

"Nah, it can't be like this. Attica! Attica! Att--" Those would be the last words of the doomed young women.

Confused, a member of the Town turned to another. "So what do you think she was trying to say when she died?"

*~Tabitha*UnWise~* was

http://www.animeforum.com/image/2359324c0fc8838953a.jpg

Townie

Day Phase 4 is over. Night phase iz go.

Derrick Remon
06-09-2010, 10:43 PM
No one listens to good old Hibiki, let's keep voting off our own townies! That's a good idea right guys?? Jesus... : / Can we think before we vote?

LordShinigami
06-09-2010, 10:53 PM
Whoa, bud, it's the NIGHT PHASE. Please don't post in here again until the Day Phase.

Thanks.

LordShinigami
06-10-2010, 12:26 PM
Sorry guys, no kill post today. I know, I'm disappointed in myself. Rather than write these scenes out the night before, I usually start about an hour before the Day Phase is scheduled and then just let it flow. POSSIBLY it had something to do with the ridiculous requests the wolves put out. Anywho, the wolves killed...

GAZKUL who was a Townie.

Meanwhile the devilish rouge that is Van Helsing used his final bullet on The Rebel, who was a Wolf.

Day Phase 5 is go.

Rei
06-10-2010, 12:27 PM
Another one of us gone. Dammit. Soon this'll be a ghost town, the wolves are killing everyone. D=

*Tsuki*
06-10-2010, 02:51 PM
Hmm . . . it's true, they are. ><
On the bright side, the wolves are dying off, too!
There shouldn't be too many left now, right? ^^

Rei
06-10-2010, 03:02 PM
Well we wouldn't know. :O

*Tsuki*
06-10-2010, 03:15 PM
Well we wouldn't know. :O

I would guess there to be not many left . . . how many have been killed so far?
Oh, wait. D: It's only been three hasn't it? ><
Everyone lock your doors and hide in your houses!

Also, I vote for CrimsonMoon

Rei
06-10-2010, 03:23 PM
I votes Hibiki Derikku. I'll more likely smash a wolf on the head if I see it.

miniPhil
06-10-2010, 04:12 PM
No one listens to good old Hibiki, let's keep voting off our own townies! That's a good idea right guys?? Jesus... : / Can we think before we vote?

Basically this. Gunna abstain for a while till know more.

LordShinigami
06-10-2010, 05:57 PM
Hey guys, would you mind posting some ideas for a themed version of Wolf?

I already got the green light from Eris, so once this game finishes we're gonna start up another with a theme.

But I need a good one, some Anime or something that has a wide range of characters and abilities (I've always said I wanted to do a Naruto one, the seer could be Neji!). Any thoughts?

Sr Machinehead
06-10-2010, 06:15 PM
hmm. what do you know my gut was wrong for once. anyways i'll just go with the crowd and vote for Hibiki Derikku

.Sev
06-10-2010, 07:27 PM
Hey guys, would you mind posting some ideas for a themed version of Wolf?

I already got the green light from Eris, so once this game finishes we're gonna start up another with a theme.

But I need a good one, some Anime or something that has a wide range of characters and abilities (I've always said I wanted to do a Naruto one, the seer could be Neji!). Any thoughts?

There's a bunch I'm sure, I'll think on this. (Along with who I'm voting for)

Bradi-Kun
06-10-2010, 08:06 PM
YAY!!! I survive to live another day!

We must act now! SURVIVORS GATHER TO VOTE IMMEDIATELY IN TOWN SQUARE!!!

CrimsonMoon
06-10-2010, 11:21 PM
Now I have no idea who the wolf is. I'll see how things go before deciding to vote.

LordShinigami
06-10-2010, 11:54 PM
This is going to be the least voted-in Day Phase ever, lol.

I don't even see the point in posting the votes.

.Sev
06-11-2010, 10:10 AM
I'm voting miniPhil. Die you possible wolf you!

*Tsuki*
06-11-2010, 11:38 AM
This is kinda sad . . .
lol. I change my vote to
Hibiki Derikku
just because it's weird if we don't have at least 3 for one person. xD

miniPhil
06-11-2010, 11:47 AM
I'm voting miniPhil. Die you possible wolf you!

I could say the same, if not more so for you Sev. You've come under suspicion a lot. Anyway I don't think Hibi is the wolf but I'm voting for sev121993 again as at this point it doesn't matter.

LordShinigami
06-11-2010, 12:22 PM
So on the bright, sunny Friday morning, only a few Townies gathered to watch today's lynching. Hibiki Derikku was rather upset.

"Where is everybody? I finally get the chance to explain my theory on quantum psychics and the possibility of -"

"Can we get on with this? Madonna's in concert over at Town Hall and if I miss Like a Virgin there's gonna more than one lynching today!"

The executioner seemed rather impatient too. "Yeah, I freakin' bought these tickets three months ago. I had to sell all of my Prince memorabilia! And I bought most of that with my inheritance!"

But Hibiki Derikku was undeterred. "I'm dieing today! Have some respect!"

That's when it happened. Like a Virgin's hook could be heard all the way from Town Square. Lord Shinigami had never seen a gang of 5 move so angrily before... Well except when the previous Mayor tried canceling Lord Shinigami day. That was pretty bad.

This was bad as well. Hibiki Derikku got torn to shreds like a man who just offered abortion up as a choice to his now-pregnant girlfriend. It took hours to clean the blood... And sadly none of the attendants got to see Madonna. So Hibiki Derikku didn't get a funeral. Not as if there was anything to bury.

Hibiki Derikku was

http://blogs.bet.com/entertainment/spotlight/bet-blog/assets/2009/05/heidi_montag_-1.jpg

Townie

Night Phase 5 iz go. Send in those night actions.

Rei
06-11-2010, 12:30 PM
Theme - Code Geass. The wolves are the Black Knights(Terrorists?). Alpha wolf is Zero. Townies are Britannian civilians, Van Hel could be any powerful member of the royal family(Cornelia, Schneizel). Seer can be someone with Geass, like C.C. or V.V., maybe even lady Marianne.

Hey, it WORKS! =D Mainly because there are clearly defined sides, like in Wolf.

EDIT: Oh, gomen!

-GAZKUL-
06-11-2010, 01:02 PM
THEME: FMA, the wolves could be the homonculi or state alchemists, amestris or Ishbaalan civilians would be the townies.

Seer- Hohenheim or anyone alse that might fit the bill

Helsing: Scar or Mustang

Alpha wolf: Truth, Fuhrer Bradley, Mustang or anyone else that fit the bill

Doctor: Marcoh or Izumi

Mayor: no idea

its the same kinda set up as xRiIcox's idea, fixed sides and room for expansion.

i know i'm dead but i had to suggest this

LordShinigami
06-12-2010, 02:15 PM
Sorry guys! Little late today. As such sadly thats two no-kill posts in a row. Hopefully if sev hosts next time he'll do better.

Anywho Avalution was killed. She was Seer.

Day Phase 6 is go! Come on everyone.

Rei
06-12-2010, 02:32 PM
O_O. Okay good, don't wanna know how she dies. But we lost a...what? What's a seer?

CharlieIsSimplyGone
06-12-2010, 03:29 PM
O_O. Okay good, don't wanna know how she dies. But we lost a...what? What's a seer?

A seer is a different term for psychic or fortune teller!

Oh and I vote for Bradi-Kun......:unsure:

Bradi-Kun
06-12-2010, 04:43 PM
A seer is a different term for psychic or fortune teller!

Oh and I vote for Bradi-Kun......:unsure:

Why ya gotta be hating? :( (Undecided)

~*Imp*Goddess*Alainya*~
06-12-2010, 07:08 PM
Ok so I'm just pick a person to vote on at random *reads list of living players* Ok so I think I'll just go with...............Dr Machinehead......nothing personal I swear!

Edit: WOW it sure seems like no one is posting today! There are only 2 votes so far!

GabiGotWise
06-12-2010, 07:31 PM
Ok Isigned on just to vote and I cast my vote for ConfusableGemini92! Ok then night everyone!

CrimsonMoon
06-12-2010, 09:39 PM
I might change my vote but for now, I say miniPhil.

Sr Machinehead
06-13-2010, 04:24 AM
Yeah no problem. i was wondering when someone was gonna vote for me. Anyways i vote for uhh lets see... -looks at the list of currently living players- xRiikox just because i feel like it.

Bradi-Kun
06-13-2010, 04:59 AM
Eh, whatever. I vote for the person who voted for me for no reason, Miss ConfusableGemini92

Rei
06-13-2010, 11:02 AM
Don't wanna vote for my younger cuz D: So I vote Dr. Machinehead~Secretly a horse~.

LordShinigami
06-13-2010, 11:35 AM
Edit: Well, miniPhil is said kind stranger.

Votes (Leader in Bold -- Usually)

Dr Machinehead (3) - ~*Imp*Goddess*Alainya*~, miniPhil, xRiikox
ConfusableGemini92 (2) - .:Miji:.:of:.:Naivety:., Bradi-Kun
Bradi-Kun (1) - ConfusableGemini92
miniPhil (1) - CrimsonMoon
xRiikox (1) - Dr Machinehead

Needs to vote (2): sev121993, *Tsuki*

miniPhil
06-13-2010, 11:44 AM
So if my voting's correct, looks like we might be heading for a revote.

Unless a kind stranger would like to change their vote...

Guess I'll break the deadlock so. I'll vote Dr Machinehead (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=221234) as I've no real reason to suspect Gemini. I've no real reason to suspect Machinehead either but I suspect Gemini less than Machinehead.

LordShinigami
06-13-2010, 12:06 PM
Dr Machinehead was secretly pleased by the Wolf invasion of the Town. It kept the Townies busy elsewhere while his own plans for The Total Subjugation of the Townie Race proceeded apace. His Father would be pleased too, even if he hadn't died in that tragic yoga accident.

Regardless, Dr Machinehead continued to go about his Unholy Business, incorporating the Wolf presence into it where he could. Even now, Townies in their panic were turning to him for answers to what they should do about the Wolfs, and that tickled him mightily.

"Soon. Very soon... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...."

Dr Machinehead's Diabolical cackling was abruptly cut short when the proverbial anvil dropped on him from above.

The Town, in a fit of indescribable rage descended in a flying bathtub to collect Dr Machinehead's pelt, which was a rich shade of bronze, and a fine one indeed.

Dr Machinehead was

http://thezaz.nationallampoon.com/files/2009/08/lex-luthor.jpg

Townie

Day Phase 6 is over. Night phase is underway!

LordShinigami
06-14-2010, 12:15 PM
The town woke up to a horrifying sight. ConfusableGemini92's head was attached to a stick in Town Square.

She was a Townie.

Day Phase 7 is go. If the Town doesn't lynch a Wolf today it's game over.

*Tsuki*
06-14-2010, 12:30 PM
O_O This is bad.
I'm gonna go and vote for Bradi-kun because he and Gemini were having a face-off. Seems suspicious to me. <_<

GabiGotWise
06-14-2010, 01:16 PM
I vote for...................sev121993 :unsure: I hope I'm voting for a wolf and not another townie! :closedeye

~*Imp*Goddess*Alainya*~
06-14-2010, 01:46 PM
If the Town doesn't lynch a Wolf today it's game over.

O_O This is bad.
I'm gonna go and vote for Bradi-kun because he and Gemini were having a face-off. Seems suspicious to me. <_<

I agree....this is bad I also vote for Bradi-Kun and under the same suspictions as *Tsuki* *glares at an imaginary image Bradi-Kun who is smirking* Yup I do believe this one is a wolf!

Rei
06-15-2010, 06:50 AM
Imp Goddess Alainya. I don't wanna vote bradi. Hope I'm not too late...

Bradi-Kun
06-15-2010, 06:56 AM
I agree....this is bad I also vote for Bradi-Kun and under the same suspictions as *Tsuki* *glares at an imaginary image Bradi-Kun who is smirking* Yup I do believe this one is a wolf!

CONSPIRACY! I'M CONVINCED THIS GIRL IS A WOLF!!

Imp Goddess Alainya I vote for thee

Rei
06-15-2010, 10:43 AM
Lulz! I finally got my one-point rep.

Derrick Remon
06-15-2010, 10:49 AM
Everyone that is claiming that this is bad is most likely a wolf. -_-'

.Sev
06-15-2010, 10:59 AM
FINALLY. I haven't had internet for a few days, and it's working again.
Anyway, I vote xRiikox. Don't think you can escape, you possible wolf you.

miniPhil
06-15-2010, 11:55 AM
Ok I've given this a lot of thought and I'm going with ~*Imp*Goddess*Alainya*~.

LordShinigami
06-15-2010, 12:37 PM
So the final tally:

~*Imp*Goddess*Alainya*~ (3) - xRiikox, Bradi-Kun, miniPhil
sev121993 (1) - .:Miji:.:of:.:Naivety:.
Bradi-kun (1) - ~*Imp*Goddess*Alainya*~
xRiikox (1) - sev121993

Sadly, ~*Imp*Goddess*Alainya*~ was not a Wolf.

But miniPhil (Alpha), xRiikox, and *Tsuki* were.

Game over! Wolves win!

So it's time to open up the game for discussion. How'd you guys like the game? If you've died, feel free to join in now. We'll have some time to talk over how the game went before we decide to start another.

I also want to thank everyone who played!

Derrick Remon
06-15-2010, 12:38 PM
http://www.animeforum.com/image/1139434c17ba5782b74.jpg

I made this just now to celebrate! : D

miniPhil
06-15-2010, 12:42 PM
BOO YEAH! Ahem, now that thats over and done with I'd like to make a few suggestions.
Have less people, or a cap at least. The game did draw on a good bit near the end. I really enjoyed it when Van Hel(who was Van Hell btw?) was picking us off one by one but then he ran out of bullets and the tension stopped. Which brings me to my next point.
Give Van Hel unlimited kills. Srsly. Theres just no danger for the wolves after he runs out of all three bullets. To stop Van Hel becoming too powerful I think you need to down grade the seer.
Make it so the seer can only see townies and specials. A special could be anyone from the mayor to a wolf but thats up to the seer to figure out. Which adds again to the tension and detective stuff. Other than that cool game.

The Rebel
06-15-2010, 12:55 PM
Okay, who was who man?! I want to know who the dickins shot me! lol
Unlimited KILLS!!! Are you NUTZ! Isn't it bad enough Helsing didn't miss a single wolf? I mean come on, he could have boobooed once,,, but didn't. You just say that cause you weren't the one shot. Grrrrrr!
But it was fun,,,, until I DIED! SO, what's the theme of the next game? Could do a Bleach theme with Aroncars and Nispada?

.Sev
06-15-2010, 12:59 PM
Oh yes. I am Van Helsing.
And I am deadly with my weapon.
I took out the wolves with epic man power.
And I did it with glee.

The Rebel
06-15-2010, 01:07 PM
ONLY cause you wanted to be with grandma! BTW, grandma was really uncle George,,, who was a retired wolf, lol.

.Sev
06-15-2010, 01:13 PM
You lie. And I would know.

-GAZKUL-
06-15-2010, 02:02 PM
okay i got some of my guesses pretty dramatically wrong but hey. it was fun when's the next one coming?

~*Imp*Goddess*Alainya*~
06-15-2010, 03:33 PM
CONSPIRACY! I'M CONVINCED THIS GIRL IS A WOLF!!

Imp Goddess Alainya I vote for thee

0.o ......thee?

So the final tally:

~*Imp*Goddess*Alainya*~ (3) - xRiikox, Bradi-Kun, miniPhil

Sadly, ~*Imp*Goddess*Alainya*~ was not a Wolf.

But miniPhil (Alpha), xRiikox, and *Tsuki* were.

Game over! Wolves win!

xRiikox, Bradi-Kun, miniPhil I can't believe you thought I was a wolf *Starts to sniffle then busts out laughing* Sorry couldn't keep a straight face! LMAO. I kinda find it funny that *Tsuki* was in fact a wolf the whole time and I had no clue what so ever! Oh well the game was fun while it lasted.........so when is the next one? :D

smile1010
06-15-2010, 03:46 PM
Even though I was kill early!

I have a butt load of fun from what I experienced!! I cant wait for the next game!! >.<

miniPhil
06-15-2010, 04:12 PM
Oh god, the best part of this being over is deleting the 200+ messages in my inbox.

okay i got some of my guesses pretty dramatically wrong but hey. it was fun when's the next one coming?
Did you suspect Tsuki at all? Cus we wasted a good while not killing AVA because I thought you only mentioned her to trick Tsuki into killing her.

I also like how Sev was Van Hel. You were one of the first to be mentioned to kill and I shot it down on the basis that I thought you had been suspected a good few times and that we could kill you by lynching. My bad guise.

The Rebel
06-15-2010, 04:32 PM
I knew we should have killed sev, just on the basis of his sick obession with grandma George.

.Sev
06-15-2010, 04:59 PM
Don't you talk about granny like that. SHE IS A WOMAN.

~*Imp*Goddess*Alainya*~
06-15-2010, 05:27 PM
I knew we should have killed sev, just on the basis of his sick obession with grandma George.

Don't you talk about granny like that. SHE IS A WOMAN.

I am beginning to wonder about granny! LOL!

miniPhil
06-15-2010, 05:29 PM
I know this is a little late to bring up but Tsuki didn't bold her vote so she technically didn't vote. Thus she died because she didn't vote after two days.
Its a moot point though as we know who everyone is.

GabiGotWise
06-15-2010, 05:56 PM
I am kindasad the game ended but glad I got to "live" to see the end and not get lynched or killed by the wolves! I'm shocked that *Tsuki* was actually a wolf! I wonder when I'll get to play again! It was a fasninating(sp?) game at least in my opinion it was!

*Starts to sniffle then busts out laughing*

Lol Alainya you crack me up!

CharlieIsSimplyGone
06-15-2010, 06:22 PM
The town woke up to a horrifying sight. ConfusableGemini92's head was attached to a stick in Town Square.

She was a Townie.

Greaaaaaaaaaaat just the way I always wanted to die in a game! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: But I had some fun while is lasted anyways! I hope next time that I live untill the end and the townies win!

LordShinigami
06-15-2010, 06:41 PM
BOO YEAH! Ahem, now that thats over and done with I'd like to make a few suggestions.
Have less people, or a cap at least. The game did draw on a good bit near the end. I really enjoyed it when Van Hel(who was Van Hell btw?) was picking us off one by one but then he ran out of bullets and the tension stopped. Which brings me to my next point.
Give Van Hel unlimited kills. Srsly. Theres just no danger for the wolves after he runs out of all three bullets. To stop Van Hel becoming too powerful I think you need to down grade the seer.
Make it so the seer can only see townies and specials. A special could be anyone from the mayor to a wolf but thats up to the seer to figure out. Which adds again to the tension and detective stuff. Other than that cool game.

When I first created this game, I tried to make it as plain as possible. Only the bare minimum. This is because I know most of you have never played before and also because I didn't expect to get more than 15 people. I don't mind making the Assassin unlimited next game. Now that I know we have the numbers, I can expand.

As for the seer, honestly I don't see it as overpowered. It's the Town's most powerful role (and to be fair AVAlution missed more than she hit) If you think about it, there are maybe 4-6 wolves in a game (depending on the number of players). Most likely there are around 15 or so Townies. I've seen games where the seer never hits on a wolf, and in fact that happens frequently.

Having said that, I was thinking of doing a variation on the seer that includes the consequence of killing the person checked if they're a Townie.

Okay, who was who man?! I want to know who the dickins shot me! lol
Unlimited KILLS!!! Are you NUTZ! Isn't it bad enough Helsing didn't miss a single wolf? I mean come on, he could have boobooed once,,, but didn't. You just say that cause you weren't the one shot. Grrrrrr!
But it was fun,,,, until I DIED! SO, what's the theme of the next game? Could do a Bleach theme with Aroncars and Nispada?

sev did a great job with the wolves. An assassin hitting on every single kill is very rare. I'll most likely give it a kill-per-night next game.

As for next theme, I'm unsure still. But Bleach sounds nice. A lot of people like Bleach. Anyone else like it? Of course we'd have to have someone host that knows the Anime, because I don't.

Probably in a few days. I already got the ok from Eris. Just need to see if someone else will host (sev agreed earlier but I have to recheck), and set up the new roles. Next game is going to have a few new roles for the Townies as well as a third party role unaffiliated with either side, someone who has their own win conditions.

*Tsuki*
06-15-2010, 07:09 PM
I knew that sev was important in some sort of way!
But I was ignored. ;_; Oh, and I fail at bolding. D:<
Yeah, also, I'm a wolf. Nya.

*~Tatiana~Moods~*
06-15-2010, 07:40 PM
Heh I told you all I wasn't a wolf but did you believe me......not and yah lynched me! Oh well whatever I still had some fun all in all! *yawns* I'm wicked tired and its only 8:41 right now......now that is unusual for me!:closedeye

.Sev
06-15-2010, 08:34 PM
I will still host, but I haven't watched enough of most of the animes suggested as themes to be able to. (The AF town has almost evolved into its own theme really)
I still like the idea of taking a bunch of characters from different series and doing one giant theme. We have to do that at one point.

The Rebel
06-16-2010, 12:21 AM
Hmm, I've seen pretty much all the Bleach episodes aired in the US,,, but I don't think I'd want the role of GM. It would require me to be on everyday and checking the posts and keeping a running count. Which would all be fine and good,,, but my laptop is starting to act up. Wireless isn't even registering, and most of the time it doesn't even want to start up. Probably going to be servicing it this week/weekend.
And I know a Naruto theme would be difficult since one couldn't really have separate roles. It would be complicated to run, I would imagine.
If someone needed help with figuring out roles for a Bleach theme, I might be able to help there. And a third party nuetral would be the Quincy.

Bradi-Kun
06-16-2010, 01:00 AM
Awwwww... we lost. But there's always next time around!

This time DON'T SCREW UP! XD

CrimsonMoon
06-16-2010, 02:57 AM
I've had my suspicion to miniPhil all along. Oh well, we the commoners lost in the end.

Rei
06-16-2010, 03:13 AM
Can I host? After sev, just don't take up code geass. It was pretty obvious, everyone who pleaded 'I'm not a wolf!' Was not a wolf.

The Rebel
06-16-2010, 11:18 AM
Now HEY! That's an idea. A Code Geass one. I'd play that.

TheThunderBringer
06-16-2010, 10:19 PM
Bwahaha!! YES. We won! But serious kudos to Van Helsing(sev) and the Seer(AVAlution)! You guys completely crippled us! We had no idea who you were for the longest time. Can't wait until the next game, it'll be tons of fun.

Van Hel with invinite bullets could be alright, but, if he got together with the Seer, it woulnd't really be too fair (unless the Wolves are really smart).

LordShinigami
06-16-2010, 10:24 PM
Bwahaha!! YES. We won! But serious kudos to Van Helsing(sev) and the Seer(AVAlution)! You guys completely crippled us! We had no idea who you were for the longest time. Can't wait until the next game, it'll be tons of fun.

Van Hel with invinite bullets could be alright, but, if he got together with the Seer, it woulnd't really be too fair (unless the Wolves are really smart).

Don't worry. I'm thinking about balancing it out with a seer who kills any innocent they check accidentally.

So if the seer and assassin miss on a lot of nights, the game could be done pretty quickly.

TheThunderBringer
06-16-2010, 10:27 PM
Don't worry. I'm thinking about balancing it out with a seer who kills any innocent they check accidentally.

So if the seer and assassin miss on a lot of nights, the game could be done pretty quickly.

But maybe the Seer would only kill on a coin toss? 100% of the time would be pretty rough...I kinda like the Seer as he/she is.

GameGeeks
06-16-2010, 10:36 PM
To balance the seer, take out the killing of the innocent and instead have a 50/50 chance of guessing the position of the person they're scrying right. So say they pick a townie, there's a 50/50 chance they could see them as a wolf instead. Or if they're a wolf, a townie. It'd make more sense since predictions aren't always correct.

LordShinigami
06-16-2010, 10:41 PM
To balance the seer, take out the killing of the innocent and instead have a 50/50 chance of guessing the position of the person they're scrying right. So say they pick a townie, there's a 50/50 chance they could see them as a wolf instead. Or if they're a wolf, a townie. It'd make more sense since predictions aren't always correct.

But then it makes the ability pretty useless. If they can't rely on it, what's the point in checking at all? They might as well just guess.

To be frank, we really shouldn't be taking out power from the town. After all, they did lose. AND there were more wolves then town power roles, something I didn't expect due to player volume.

GameGeeks
06-16-2010, 10:44 PM
Well combine it with van helsing and it can aim the shots a bit better then just having them both randomly guessing.

The Rebel
06-17-2010, 11:28 AM
Honestly,,, I agree with LordShingami's idea,,,, but maybe make the townie scries be a 50/50 toss. That way, it still makes the seer have to seriously think on it before acting, since there's a 50% chance the townie would die cause of the scrying. And I think Helsing should only have the same number of bullets as there are "wolves". If he misses a wolf, then he's down a shot. After all, the wolves started out fine,,, but that cursed sev121993,,,, (points finger at him) just started picking us off, and with not a single miss!! If he had infinite bullets, what's to stop him from just shooting everyone without thought? The whole idea of the game is to make us think, RIGHT? Then you must create limitations to inspire thinking. It's all about balance.

GameGeeks
06-17-2010, 11:37 AM
Sev only had 3 bullets according to the rules. If she did more then that then there's an issue with that. I'm still of the opinion the seer should be completely luck based. Reason I suggested the 50/50 chance at position is to reduce the number of accidental townie killings. Van should still have three bullets but a miss should still result in a townie killing. Now take the doctor and put them on the suspect. If they're a townie he saves them if not they die. It should all be about strategy. If people don't think strategically then it's their fault. The people who have special townie positions should be allowed to converse via PMs during the day like wolves can at night.

AVAlution
06-17-2010, 01:40 PM
I don't see anything wrong with the Seer's ability. I mean, I was completely guessing on most of my checks and most of the time I got townies. If I did get a wolf, all I could do was PM the people I checked as townies to tell them.. the hard part was getting a majority to vote for that person. :P A lot of the time I didn't have enough people that I was sure of to kill the wolf.. so the role may seem unfair, but in my opinion it was harder then I thought it would be. :P

miniPhil
06-17-2010, 02:09 PM
Ok maybe don't change the seer then. I had some thoughts on Van Hel. Give him 6 bullets(one for each wolf) but if at any time he kills a townie or non wolf character then he gets exposed to everyone. Thoughts?
I don't really have an opinion on the other specials as they both got taken out fairly quickly.

-GAZKUL-
06-17-2010, 02:22 PM
am i the only person that thinks the seer and helsing should stay the same?

TheThunderBringer
06-17-2010, 02:59 PM
am i the only person that thinks the seer and helsing should stay the same?

If I had been rushing, I would have typed that exact same post myself without reading it. I say they should remain the same, they're perfectly fine in my opinion.