PDA

View Full Version : Linkin Park

Some_Other_Cookie912
06-05-2010, 07:52 AM
Who likes them? Who likes their music? I do! 8D
I love listening to their music, especially their old ones.
My favourite songs are Lying From You, New Divide and Points Of Authority.

What do you guys think about them?

flyinorange
06-05-2010, 08:14 AM
I like New Divide, Numb and What I've Done. I really dislike some of their songs because they make alot of Rock/Rap music which is really terrible so I'd say I don't like them in whole but I love some of their songs

.Sev
06-06-2010, 07:57 PM
I'm a fan I guess, I've only listened to "Hybrid Theory" and "Meteora" though. I used to love this band, but now I've started listening to older music and such and it kinda puts Linkin Park in it's place...

xxDark_nekoxx
06-18-2010, 01:04 AM
they are ok...i like their song about being on the edge...i can relate

The Butcher
06-26-2010, 09:19 PM
I hate the new Linkin Park.

I like their first two albums,but they got horrible as soon as they hit MtM. These guys use to be my favorite band of all time too :(.

FanoBliv
06-27-2010, 01:09 AM
Who likes them? Who likes their music? I do! 8D
I love listening to their music, especially their old ones.
My favourite songs are Lying From You, New Divide and Points Of Authority.

What do you guys think about them?

I liked them before they started to produce this mess of emo-muck. The DJ is decent, though. He could do so much better without the rest of the band dragging him down.

Movie Dave
06-27-2010, 01:11 AM
they are good i was a huge fan a while back but now it just got old....now i'm into rise against.

Token Black Guy
06-27-2010, 01:01 PM
I think they are a good band. I got to see them live in concert in 2007(along with some other bands that were good too). Their last album was pretty good in my opinion(i bought the tour editiion with the dvd), but it was weird with that idea of changing their sound(they had over 150 song seeds). It was pretty cool that Rick Rubin produced that album though. I also like Mike Shinoda's side project Fort Minor and the rare Linkin Park stuff i've been finding lately. I'm wondering when is their new album coming out, but i found out they put up a picture of a binary code on their website. I'm not sure what it means, but nobody has decoded it yet.

Furore
06-28-2010, 03:01 AM
I don't mind Linkin Park, but I find I greatly prefer the music by Grey Daze, a group Chester Bennington was with before Linkin Park.
Minutes to Midnight was a bit hit or miss for me. I liked how some songs almost seemed similar to some by Grey Daze, but others had me wincing.

pearlcougar
07-08-2010, 10:17 PM
here here here here!news for fans-http://www.linkinpark.com/profiles/blogs/new-album-a-thousand-suns-out
I love linkin park...!my favorite band for sure,and am excited to hear about their new album!
I love all their work (but "nobody's listening" never really hit with me,but its still okay...), but my favorite song is Numb!!in the end,pushing me away,easier to run,faint,breaking the habit,leave out all the rest,my december,and valentine's day are some of my other tops too.(that's seriously a shortened list!!^^)Chester fan for sure,but mike and the whole band are awesome!

HateSpawn98
08-07-2010, 03:59 AM
I like there music! Some of there music I like is In the End, Faint, New Divide, Numb, Given up and Points Of Authority. ;)

chii-chan91
08-07-2010, 04:59 AM
I never really showed much interest in them when my mates were really into them [thats probably why...] and then they brought out Minutes to Midnight from which i absolutely love Shadow of the Day and Hands Held High so i bought the album- probably the only album i own that i listen to nearly every track on it cause i think theyre that good!

I know i probably cant call myself a hardcore fan or whatever cause those are the only songs theyve released that i really listen to [other than Numb, another favourite] but i still think what ive heard from them is great :)

ninryu4
08-07-2010, 06:24 AM
I love Linkin Park, they're awesome!

Aleyna
01-12-2011, 04:40 PM
I love their Remix album Reanimation, I like the In The End remix better than the original. :D

DragonSoul
01-12-2011, 04:53 PM
They are an awesome Band and i do hear there Music they are great