PDA

View Full Version : horror stories

chaotic.rune
04-28-2010, 07:20 AM
(i don't know if there's already a thread made about this but, if there really is, my bad >.<)
okay, simple... have you ever been told of a horror story? or do you have any ghastly experiences? if yes then would you mind sharing it? or maybe you'd like to comment about it...
okay, so i'll go first

i'm a blackberry user. one day one of my friends broadcasted a ghost story to everyone of her friend list. it says:
"hi, my name is tiara. i'm dead. i'm buried under a destroyed hotel. if anyone found my head, please contact me here: xxxxxxxxxxx (cell phone number not clear). forward this message to at least 8 friends or i'll come to your room at precisely 1.30 o clock at night! i'll be at your door, behind your window, and underneath your bed!!"
honestly, it didn't creep me out. what did is that 3 weeks later i suddenly remembered about this story, precisely at 1.30. i freaked out and jumped from my bed. T.T i didn't sleep well that night..

deep blue
04-28-2010, 06:16 PM
It`s tasty pasta (http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Creepypasta/Awesome_Creepypasta)

Kaname Shikara
04-28-2010, 06:33 PM
It`s tasty pasta (http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Creepypasta/Awesome_Creepypasta)

Ok....that freaked me out a little o.o;;; I forgot what I was going to type in this thread. I'll reply later if I remember o.o;

zansa
04-28-2010, 08:03 PM
Here is a story my grandmother told me, its a very popular story in the Mexican folklore. especially in towns near rivers.

Its called The wailing woman:
Once a Spanish soldier married a beautiful native woman and they had two children whom the soldier loved very much. However, the soldier came from a rich family. His parents and relations disapproved of his wife and threatened to disown him unless he married a Spanish woman. Not wishing to lose his inheritance, the soldier put away his native wife and sent for a bride from Spain.

The soldier's wife was filled with a terrible, jealous rage. To revenge herself against her unfaithful husband, she drowned their two children in the river. The soldier was horrified when he heard what she had done, and tried to have her arrested. But his wife, driven insane by rage, jealousy, and guilt, escaped into the wilds. She roamed through the land, searching the waterways for her children. But she could not find them. Her spirit still searches, wailing in guilt and grief, condemned forever to search in vain because of her terrible deed.

P.D People says that if you live near a river and stay quiet at night, you could hear her crying her children.

Shwayze
04-29-2010, 10:06 PM
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/ghosts/deadcall.asp

Heres a story about a man's cellphone that called everyone that he loved after his death. The story is actually true.

Kaname Shikara
04-29-2010, 10:33 PM
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/ghosts/deadcall.asp

Heres a story about a man's cellphone that called everyone that he loved after his death. The story is actually true.

I read this before somewhere, it is really scary >__< and I'm in a dark room lol.

Shwayze
04-30-2010, 01:28 AM
I read this before somewhere, it is really scary >__< and I'm in a dark room lol.

I know creepy yeah?

Heres couple more:
http://www.snopes.com/photos/gruesome/disarmed.asp
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/freakish/elevator.asp

The first one is about two men each lost an arm during a tug-of-war (first link contains a pic, view at your own risk). Second is about a doctor that was decapitated by an elevator.... Both of them are true stories as well.

Mr. Panda
04-30-2010, 06:54 AM
I'll do even better, I experienced a ghost-encounter.

On Friday we at school had a sports-event. The day before my parents were telling me a story about how spirits should not be made fun of, especially when during a funeral or when you're mocking them. Their story concluded with that most spirits are good ones until you enrage them by, of course, mocking them, mocking their grave or taunt them by chanting various incantation spells (according to Chinese methods, but I don't think any Chinese still knows how to use those).

So on Friday I go and I check my mobile phone to see what time it is. I think: "Oh, I still have time."
I hop on my bike, and I'm off. Half-way through I checked my phone again and saw that I still had plenty of time, so I decided to take a detour where there was a fresh and soft soothing wind.
As I arrived at school, I hopped off and wanted to check my mobile phone, again, just to see what time it was. The mobile phone was gone, so I thought I must've dropped it somewhere. I drove back to where I was, I found nothing. I went back to school and asked one of my friends if I could call my parents to let them know the bad news. My father said: "Go back to where you think you've lost it, I'll call your phone, perhaps you'll hear it."
I agreed, as my father then called my phone and I could hear my mobile's tone on the otherside of the phone I was holding.
"Your phone is right here, honey, on the table," my mother said.
But, it was impossible, seeing I checked my phone twice, once when I left and once when I was underway. It couldn't have ended up on that table, because then my father wouldn't have gone apeshit and told me to find my phone by him calling it.

It was strange.

EDIT: I asked my parents about it and several monks in the temple where I usually go to. Their explanation was that I was a good person and that the ghosts favored me (or something like that.)

chaotic.rune
04-30-2010, 08:33 AM

gaaah! that's scary! X.X
btw about the railroad thing, there was a tv show called mythbusters, they proved that it wasn't a ghost at all. the car didn't move because of some ghastly forces or anything, it was because the terrain. the road was going downhill so it's normal if the car went back down.

zansa
05-01-2010, 04:03 AM
I'll do even better, I experienced a ghost-encounter.

On Friday we at school had a sports-event. The day before my parents were telling me a story about how spirits should not be made fun of, especially when during a funeral or when you're mocking them. Their story concluded with that most spirits are good ones until you enrage them by, of course, mocking them, mocking their grave or taunt them by chanting various incantation spells (according to Chinese methods, but I don't think any Chinese still knows how to use those).

So on Friday I go and I check my mobile phone to see what time it is. I think: "Oh, I still have time."
I hop on my bike, and I'm off. Half-way through I checked my phone again and saw that I still had plenty of time, so I decided to take a detour where there was a fresh and soft soothing wind.
As I arrived at school, I hopped off and wanted to check my mobile phone, again, just to see what time it was. The mobile phone was gone, so I thought I must've dropped it somewhere. I drove back to where I was, I found nothing. I went back to school and asked one of my friends if I could call my parents to let them know the bad news. My father said: "Go back to where you think you've lost it, I'll call your phone, perhaps you'll hear it."
I agreed, as my father then called my phone and I could hear my mobile's tone on the otherside of the phone I was holding.
"Your phone is right here, honey, on the table," my mother said.
But, it was impossible, seeing I checked my phone twice, once when I left and once when I was underway. It couldn't have ended up on that table, because then my father wouldn't have gone apeshit and told me to find my phone by him calling it.

It was strange.

EDIT: I asked my parents about it and several monks in the temple where I usually go to. Their explanation was that I was a good person and that the ghosts favored me (or something like that.)

So, be nice with them and anytime you forgot your phone they'll bring it to you ;3

chocomallows
05-01-2010, 05:14 AM
such an honest ghost O.o

Mirun
05-01-2010, 10:50 PM
One of my victims in the basement tried to kill me. She had the knife over my head and she was about to stab me. But I was on guard and so I overpowered her. The mess was a horror to clean up. And how to hide the crime was the worse bit.
I ended up feeding her parts to the sharks at my work near sea world. No one will no the difference.

Knuffle Bunny
05-03-2010, 08:40 PM
My friend's house was built during the second world war. It's got secret passages for smuggling booze across the detroit river (prob built during prohibition). Anyways, her attic floor is moldy, and if anyone stepped on it, they would fall through. According to her, sometimes they would here people walking across the floor. i didn't believe her, but when I went to her house, her dogs refused to go up the steps. They would just stand at the foot of the stairs and bark.

Eris
05-04-2010, 03:53 PM
Feels like this thread could possibly be interpreted as belonging in Literature instead of in Misc Khaaaan!.

lovingmalady
05-04-2010, 04:58 PM
Oh hey I know of some!

First off, there's http://www.creepypasta.com/. A lot to be found there, but there are quite a few there that are somewhat long. May take some patience to get through the entire site...and a steel will.

There's also the old but delicious Holder series.

----

In any city, in any country, go to any mental institution or halfway house in you can get yourself to. When you reach the front desk, ask to visit someone who calls himself "The Holder of the End".

Should a look of child-like fear come over the worker's face, you will then be taken to a cell in the building. It will be in a deep hidden section of the building. All you will hear is the sound of someone talking to themselves echo the halls. It is in a language that you will not understand, but your very soul will feel unspeakable fear.

Should the talking stop at any time, STOP and QUICKLY say aloud "I'm just passing through, I wish to talk." If you still hear silence, flee. Leave, do not stop for anything, do not go home, don't stay at an inn, just keep moving, and sleep where your body drops. You will know in the morning if you've escaped.

If the voice in the hall comes back after you utter those words continue on. Upon reaching the cell all you will see is a windowless room with a person in the corner, speaking an unknown language, and cradling something. The person will only respond to one question: "What happens when they all come together?"

The person will then stare into your eyes and answers your question in horrifying detail. Many go mad in that very cell, some disappear soon after the meeting, and a few end their lives. But most do the worst thing . You will want to as well. Be warned, if you do your death will be in that room, by that person's hands.
Scarier than anything written here

You will want to look at the object in the person's hands. This object is 1 of 538. They must never come together. Ever.

----

Me love creepypasta. Me want more delicious pasta!

EDIT 1: Forgot to give a link to the rest of the Holder series, psh. There's 538 in all, give or take a few. Check it out, if you liked that! http://theholders.org/.

Also, quick warning. The site logo may be a little bit disturbing to some people- it definitely was to me at first. It's just a human eye, in the socket and all that, that's opened rather wide, and where the eyelashes would be are either teeth or a zipper. Yeah, random guess there. If you don't want to see it, even if it's not that bad (I have seen much worse on the likes of Encyclopedia Dramatica in order to get my pasta fix), feel free to Skype me and I can copy+paste a few for you. <3

The_Angry_Princess
08-09-2010, 12:25 PM
Christine by: Stephan King
and Edgar Allen Poe