PDA

View Full Version : Dreams

zencryo
04-24-2010, 04:56 AM
have you ever got a dream/nightmare that makes you think about it all day?

Mine is about how i died, i have it when i was on 4th grade, falling from Tokyo Tower. how ridiculous is that? ;D

Syaoran
04-25-2010, 12:31 PM
o.o weird. I had a dream I was eaten by a giant fish and played cards with a cat....
http://dragcave.net/image/SYrf.gif (http://dragcave.net/view/SYrf)~DB

sylvi
04-25-2010, 01:11 PM
I had a dream when I was a very small child that gorillas invaded my house. I decided to go beat them up, only to be faced with about 4 huge, upright gorillas. Their leader had tan fur. He destroyed me, walked out to my parents, showed them my dead body, and then threw me out in the streets. Next morning I had a dream that it was your typical morning. I woke up like usual, looked at the door, and a giant tan-furred gorilla hand smashed through the door. I woke up, unsure of whether it was a dream or not, and asked my mom if there were gorillas in the house.

rikumi
04-25-2010, 02:58 PM
I had one where my mom became a giant octopus, and one where a meteorite fell on my school grounds, and one where an ark is built for 2012, and one where a shelter was designed to hold 3,000,000 people per unit, just to make sure most graded humans survive the World's End.

chocomallows
04-26-2010, 01:37 AM
i had a dream just last night i was running and running and a giant black ball following me every where i turn but it wont run over me, if i stop it stops and if i walk it slows down with my phase

Lily Rock
04-26-2010, 05:55 AM
4-5 dogs, that ripped me up in a dream, on the night in the dream were i was going to bed.
Car's, i've always been scared of them, nightmares when all i see is a road, and a car, VERY fast, rushes away, leaving me to die in nowhere.

FluffyDango
04-26-2010, 06:14 AM
i had a dream just last night i was running and running and a giant black ball following me every where i turn but it wont run over me, if i stop it stops and if i walk it slows down with my phase

I`ve had a similar dream once, when I was little.
But the ball was yellow and it turned out to be a gigant bird thing.
I probably had it becaus of Sesame Street ahaha :P

DOOM!
04-26-2010, 06:57 AM
Days ago I dreamed I was waiting for some guy to execute me from behind, something about all my crimes in real life. And I was getting inpatient, too.

Gero50
04-26-2010, 12:06 PM
I would always have 2 nightmires that were not scary per say but because I had them like 10 times over the course of 10 years of my childhood that is mostly what made them so bad.

The first one I like to call The Stuck Bush. It was a dream where I was playing in the sand box as a child then I saw a bush by itself in front of a tall fence. Behind the fence there was no trees just a endless plane. Anyway I would run to it then trip and fall. Then my arms would get stuck in it's leaves and I could never get out. Often this tall African man would offer to help me if he could kidnap me in return. I always woke up at that point.

The other was not a frequent but still happen enough to bug me. I really did not have a name for this one. It started with me and my father outside a building. We would enter and start walking through it's halls. They seemed endless and the place was fit for a king and queen. Though for some reason the top where the lights where was like 300 feet higher then a normal building should be. That was because a deadly T-Rex would start tracking us after about 5 minutes of walking. It would never get to the point where we were running for our lives. It would just slowly follow us. We could hear it breathing and grunting.
That is often as much as it had. Then I woke up before it attacked us.

So I have had my history of bad dreams before not fun.