PDA

View Full Version : [TV Series] Vampire Knight

kratosXlinkXharuhiXzero
04-09-2010, 09:47 PM
Plot: 8/10
Yuuki Cross was adopted by Kaien Cross. He is Headmaster of the Cross Academy. Zero Kiryu was adopted too by Kaien Cross becuase Zero's family got killed by a pure blood vampire. The story begins as this two, Yuuki and Zero, are in school and act as guardians for the night class in the academy. The academy holds two classes, the day class (for normal students) and the night class (for vampire students). The day class has no knowledge of the vampires. The story is just about how they fight vampires and discovering truth behind each others past.*I don't wanna be a spoiler. It is a bloody story.

Characters: 8/10
The characters are a little bit cliche, noting that it doesn't take a genius to create this personalities or their physical appearance. The school uniform though is really great and that's what makes is so different. Is not like a typical japanese uniform in a certain way.http://img521.imageshack.us/i/vampireknight.jpg/ <<--- if you want to check it out. white uniform is night class.

Genre: 8/10
romantic/paranormal/comedy/mystery
well i would say it does fall for all that categories except for the comedy one. it does has it's funny parts but it's mostly serious.:unsure:

Overall i give it 8/10
maybe i misses some parts but it's only because I cant' think of anything else and I'm also running out of time.

Adanadhel
07-13-2010, 01:40 PM
Man, I don't know if it was only me. But I've found Vampire Knight reaaaally painful to watch. The second season is a bit better than the first one. But, for pete's sake it's TOO melodramatic. I really liked the soundtrack, though.

Aznen
06-06-2013, 10:03 PM
Well,, I have'nt watch guilty yet, but season 1 was really good..

Thefringedninja
09-01-2013, 11:55 AM
I don't mean to be a hater, but I really don't understand why so many people like this anime (to be honest, I have actually only watched one episode, but have read the manga lol).
Yes, the animation is beautiful, but I find that they story is quite weak. Also, I dislike the main female protagonist Yuki. They try to make her out as a strong character, but then they turn her into this submissive housewife-like girl who just lets herself be led away just because she meets a guy with crazy long eyelashes who just happens to be a vampire not to mention her brother...ewww. XD