PDA

View Full Version : :) ello & some input appreciated

BrellMacCahon
04-09-2010, 03:10 PM
:) Hey, I'm BrellMacCahon & I'm new to the forum today. I joined partly because I figured some of my fellow otakus might be willing to help me out a little. I have a college research paper I'm working on this term. The topic is anything I choose. I'm considering writing it on anime in some form or another, especially since the teacher made a request that maybe I might do that if I was up for it. I discovered that I can find enough scholarly research on it for my paper. Now what I need is a focus for my paper, a question to research. I'm wondering if anyone might have any thoughts/ suggestions.

knives1019
04-09-2010, 03:41 PM
Welcome to Af
If you have any questions PM me

poshyterra
04-09-2010, 03:43 PM
Hola! Welcome to AF!

If you want a friend, PM me :)

Rulloxp
04-09-2010, 03:44 PM
Hi! Welcome to the forum, once you get used to things its really fun! ^^ Feel free to PM me, ifyou need someone to talk to !

I think it would be cool to focus about the differences and similarities of the cultural "japanese" style anime, and than "Americanized" anime. (: If you could do that , that seems pretty cool! :D ^^

Aushkei Ver
04-09-2010, 03:47 PM
Welcome, welcome.
A topic hm? I don't really know, maybe discuss the different genres..or, anime and real life movies.
I'm not good with this, someone will come up with a good idea so I'll leave it to them.
Anyways, read the rules, stay active, make friends, etc.
Have fun.

Kiryu
04-09-2010, 08:37 PM
Welcome to this forum and hope you like it here.