PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Creative Suite 5

Gero50
04-08-2010, 10:23 PM
Well I read today that the Adobe CS5 is coming out on Monday. I was just wondering if any of you Adobe fans plan on getting or if so why and if not why. Also you can say what you think of it if you want.

I myself do not plan on getting at least not right away. I currently have Photoshop CS3 and am just fine with that. It works for my needs. I know the CS4 and the new CS5 bring new and improved features as well so that is for sure a plus of all who use it.
So, what do you guys think.

Professor Love
04-08-2010, 11:00 PM
CS4 works totally fine for me and I'm nowhere near rich enough to afford this thing. I'll jack it from a friend though if they ever get around to getting it.

Bulf
04-08-2010, 11:10 PM
I might need to get it. I lost my CS3 master serial a long time ago, and never went back to try and find it. I need another one, so I might as well buy the newest one.Though, I like Flash CS3 much better than CS4, so I might not get all of CS5, just Photoshop or something. Also, how much IS the CS5 Master?

Gero50
04-09-2010, 12:31 AM
I might need to get it. I lost my CS3 master serial a long time ago, and never went back to try and find it. I need another one, so I might as well buy the newest one.Though, I like Flash CS3 much better than CS4, so I might not get all of CS5, just Photoshop or something. Also, how much IS the CS5 Master?
It is not out yet but my guess is somewhere around $3,000 for the entire suite and for PS my guess is $800-$1200. Somewhere in that range. I agree about Flash CS3 being better. It is a lot easier and seems to work and perform better if you're editing something frame by frame anyway.

jokerman
04-13-2010, 04:20 PM
I have not even spent time using CS4 and now they are about to release the 5th? Now, I am going to sell my copy for profit and start to consider in changing to CS5, hope is as good as CS4

Gero50
04-13-2010, 05:26 PM
It looks like they have improved it quite a bit but I would not rush into it if I were you. Give it some time to work out all the bugs if any and see what other people think before just buying it. I suggest making an account on Adobe and downloading a trial of it first.

fatmorethree
04-16-2010, 05:03 PM
i am still using CS3. i think CS5 improve a lot, but too expensive. i just want to download it instead of spend a huge numbers.

Gero50
04-16-2010, 05:06 PM
i am still using CS3. i think CS5 improve a lot, but too expensive. i just want to download it instead of spend a huge numbers.
Well it dose not matter how you get it the fact is a lot of add-ons and other stuff that work well with CS3 may not with the CS5. That is something to keep in mind.

zhengcano
05-19-2010, 08:47 PM
I'm using CS4 right now, and my current workload is nowhere near intensive enough for me to warrant getting CS5. Besides, I can't afford it anyways.

Bulf
05-19-2010, 10:28 PM
Well, for a limited time, you can get the Adobe CS5 Suites for 80% off. But only with the student discount thing. Keep in mind that it's still like 900 bucks, but that's a hell of a lot better than paying 3k for it. I would buy it, but I'm totally broke right now. All I really want is Photoshop, and After Effects CS5.

GameGeeks
05-19-2010, 10:31 PM
From what I gather CS5 PS is mainly an improvement in the 3D aspect of the program. For image editing and what not, it upgrades little.