PDA

View Full Version : gamecube

cherrypopwizkid
04-08-2010, 03:13 AM
I've had this obsession for a while with planning out my gaming into "projects". Lately, I've really wanted to pick up a gamecube and start playing through a list of games. I owned a gamecube before, but I didn't get to try many of the titles. However I remember defining the system as simply fun. Just straight up fun. PS2 had lots of great games, but it seemed to me personally like there were way more random so-so to bad titles than the cube had.

Anyway, being raised on sega and forced into sony when sega dropped off the earth, I'm not as versed as some of you are. I was wondering if you guys had recommendations of gamecube games that are must play, and those that should be avoided. I have a small list here, but rather than post it, I really want to see what you guys will say uncoaxed about your favorite cube titles.

GameGeeks
04-08-2010, 03:24 AM
Mario Kart Double Dash
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Any of the Mario Parties
Skies of Arcadia
Tales of Symphonia
The Zelda Collector's discs
Wind Waker
Four Swords (Only really fun with friends.)
Mario Baseball

All I can think of at the moment.

Rei
04-08-2010, 03:27 AM
I can't say. I just wanted to add on that Tales of Symphonia reminds me of Tenkuu no Kanaria, which is its theme song. And the song is nice, by Mizuki Nana. So, go get it.

Ryuuzaki HD
04-08-2010, 07:32 AM
Super Mario Sunshine
Mario Kart Double Dash
Luigi's Mansion
Super Smash Bros Melee
Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker
Pikmin
Pikmin 2
Animal Crossing
Pokémon Colosseum
Pokémon Channel
Super Mario Strikers
Soulcalibur II
Wario World
WarioWare Inc. Mega Party Games
Any of the Resident Evil games.

Zero332484
04-08-2010, 09:23 AM
Super Smash Bros Melee
Resident Evil games
Pikmin games
Legend of Zelda games

cherrypopwizkid
04-09-2010, 03:46 AM
Well I got my cube and a few games...sadly I forgot to get a memory card somehow. *facepalm*

It hasn't stopped me from enjoying the more casual games like Donkey Konga and Super Monkey Ball.... But its very unfortunate being teased by windwaker, metroid, and robotech battlecry. I'd have gone out and just gotten one but the allergy season is in high gear and even short trips are hell right now so I ordered one.