PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Quotes

-GAZKUL-
04-07-2010, 02:32 PM
i saw this thread on a diferent forum and wodered wether it would work here so...

what are your favourite quote(s)? can be from any thing or anybody you want

eg. " you become 80% more brillient after you are dead"

Lily Rock
04-07-2010, 02:34 PM
"That zombie's got armor... I WANT ARMOR!" - Coach L4D2
I have so many favourite quote's i can't count ehm'. ^^

Skylar1
04-07-2010, 02:52 PM
"You can have anything you want in life, you just have to want it badly enough."

Gero50
04-07-2010, 03:00 PM
Here are mine

IT'S OVER 9000!: Veagta from Dragon Ball Z

Luck I am your father Darth from Star Wars

-GAZKUL-
04-07-2010, 03:02 PM
" here's Johnny"

" a grip like a scotsman on a five pound note"

poshyterra
04-07-2010, 03:03 PM
"I go to seek to seek a Great Perhaps."- François Rabelais

Ryuuzaki HD
04-07-2010, 03:13 PM
"i saw this thread on a diferent forum and wodered wether it would work here so..."

Bulma1017
04-07-2010, 03:16 PM
"Yesturday is history, tommorrow is a mystery and today is a new that's why it's called the Present!" The elder Turtle from Kung-Fu Panda!

Light Buster
04-07-2010, 03:28 PM
"Houstan, we have a problem."

"Do or don't do. There is no try." - Yoda, Star Wars

"Ugh, we've been defeated comrades." -Spetnaz, Defeat Quote, MW2

"Tactical Nuke incoming!" -Task Force 141, Friendly Nuke

Kanjoudakai_Ira
04-07-2010, 03:49 PM
"Never let anyone become your priority while for them you become only an option."

I find that so epic.

"Far too much weakness for the delusive beauty from the outside world."

-GAZKUL-
04-07-2010, 03:59 PM
" you do not need to prove that you exist, because soon you won't" - Scar

Ichiro Matsuchani
04-07-2010, 04:03 PM
"Beer is proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy"

Ramona Flowers
04-07-2010, 04:17 PM
oh gosh, I have so many. But I'll just quote Frida -

I'm not mad, I'm broken.

Also alot of them have bad words <_<

Professor Love
04-07-2010, 04:19 PM
My philosophy: no pain, no pain. -Me

-P.N.-
04-07-2010, 05:10 PM
"Run! Forest Run!"
haha my fav. movie

~P.N.~

Vyndrasta
04-07-2010, 06:02 PM
My all time favorite:
"Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

I heard this from one of my old friends back in high school.

daft
04-07-2010, 07:08 PM
"Be what you speak, man, never speak on what you be." - Sole

GameGeeks
04-07-2010, 07:09 PM
"Knights do it two handed." - Random Drunk Guy in FFV.

DOOM!
04-07-2010, 08:02 PM
"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!!!"

Rei
04-07-2010, 08:16 PM
"Go take a walk...off the shortest pier you can find."

Got that off my friend's messenger picture once.

Miss Moonlight
04-07-2010, 08:35 PM
The ones on my facebook page:

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” ~Albert Einstein

“You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew.” ~ Albert Einstein

"I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."
- Leo Rosten

"I do my thing and you do your thing.
I am not in this world to live up to your expectations,
And you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you, and I am I,
And if by chance we find each other, it’s beautiful.
If not, it can’t be helped."
- Gestalt Prayer (Fritz Perls, 1969)

"Righteousness without compassion is an illusion."
- Buddist Quote

"When somebody shows you who they are, believe them the first time."
- Maya Angelou

Everybody Loves Raymond:

Marie Barone: "I may not be a certified therapist, but i've been told by many people that I could be."
Ray Barone: "That's not what they mean when they say you're certifiable."

MangaFanGuy
04-07-2010, 09:14 PM
http://richardathome.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/epicurus-quote.jpg

Rei
04-07-2010, 09:46 PM
Here's some more:

"There are three types of men in the world. One type learns from books; one type learns from observation; and one type just has to urinate on the electric fence." - Dr. Laura Schlessinger

...And lousy quotes that I love from my facebook wall:

"See, you were lying. There's nothing inside you." ~Kotonoha {School Days}

"I want you to beg for forgiveness." ~Sephiroth {FF VII}

-GAZKUL-
04-08-2010, 05:31 AM
"Go take a walk...off the shortest pier you can find."

kinda like.."go take a long walk down a short pier"

i found these

"Dogs are facist"
"when was the last time you saw a police cat" - Furry Freak brothers

"A dog has masters, a cat has staff"

" if a dog jumps up onto your lap it is because it likes you, if a cat dous it it is because your lap is warmer"

Faceless111
04-08-2010, 01:28 PM
Luck I am your father Darth from Star WarsFunny, I've seen Empire Strikes Back approximately 18 times and I don't believe Darth Vader ever says, "Luck, I am your father." If this is a typo, which I believe it to be, then it is also wrong to say, "Luke, I am your father." He doesn't say that either.

Anyqays... I have a couple that I'm willing to share.

"Life is a sexually transmitted disease." -Anonymous bathroom graffiti

"The very existence of a flamethrower proves that someone at some point in time said to himself, 'You know, I'd really like to set those people on fire, I'm just not quite close enough.'" -George Carlin

Ichiro Matsuchani
04-08-2010, 03:37 PM
"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity" - George Carlin. May he rest in peace.

Light Buster
04-08-2010, 07:01 PM
"Come on, bring your 'A' game next time!" -Task Force 141, Defeat Quote, MW2, Multiplayer

deep blue
04-08-2010, 08:30 PM
Aside from the one in my signature, a few are:

"Turn on, tune in, drop out."

- Timothy Leary

"As you get older you realize that people don’t mean to be obnoxious, it’s just that they’re all screwed up inside."

- Joel Hodgson

"You may make no mistakes and still fail. That is life."

- Captain Jean-Luc Picard

And my own personal one:

"Sarcasm is anger with a smile."

Rolo Vi Britannia
04-08-2010, 09:32 PM
"Just because you can doesn't mean you should." Acheron Parthenopaeus
"The only ones who should kill are those prepared to be killed."- Lelouch Vi Britannia

I'll think of more.

Rei
04-09-2010, 01:07 AM
Since Rolo brought in Lelouch...

"I destroy worlds...and I create them." - Lelouch Vi Britannia

GameGeeks
04-09-2010, 01:16 AM
"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." - Tamahome

"Hey, don't hurt yourself. I'll do it for you!" - Ryoko

"No. A sword is a weapon. Kenjutsu is the art of killing. Whatever pretty words you use to speak of it, this is its true nature. What Miss Kaoru says are the words of one who has never dirtied her hands. An idealistic view. But, I like Miss Kaoru's idealism better than its true nature. If one can ask so much, I want the world to accept this view as its true nature." - Kenshin

Robin Sena
04-09-2010, 03:10 AM
"You're only numbers; a shot and the number is gone."

Token Black Guy
04-09-2010, 10:24 AM
“If you make an *** out of yourself, there will always be someone to ride you!” - Bruce Lee

"Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way round or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. Moving, be like water. Still, be like a mirror. Respond Like an echo."- Bruce Lee

"Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend." - Bruce Lee

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it." - Bruce Lee

"All this time i had this mindset: The enemy! The enemy! The enemy! Now i'm starting to believe that the enemy is the inner me." Kevin "Kimbo Slice" Fergunson

-GAZKUL-
04-11-2010, 11:52 AM
" I am better at reading than my teacher.
Why?
Because i can read my handwriting and she can't"

-Ro-
04-11-2010, 12:30 PM
"My daddy says the only time you should be in a hurry is when the cops are coming up the stairs." Marlon Brando (Guys and Dolls)

"I think the courage to keep going no matter what is what true strength is. I think you're an incredibly strong person Naruto." Hinata (Naruto)

"The mark of an immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of a mature one is he wants to live humbly for one." Maj. Motoko Kusenagi (GITS)

-GAZKUL-
04-11-2010, 02:49 PM
"You wanna f**k with me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend" -Tony Montana

"Boys, you got to learn not to talk to nuns that way." -Curtis, The Blues Brothers

Diocletian
04-11-2010, 02:53 PM
"People make themselves seem important and philosophical by quoting a bunch of nonsense politicians, actors, famous figures, video games, and cartoons" - Diocletian

BurntHouse
04-11-2010, 03:09 PM
"MIEN FUHRER!!! I CAN WALK!!!" ~ Dr. Strangelove

"We are NO LONGER The Knights who say 'Ni'!" ~ Ni Knight

"You gonna bark all day little doggie, or are you going to bite?" ~ Mr. Blonde

"Dear Warden, You were right. Salvation lies within." ~ Andy Dufresne

Shwayze
04-11-2010, 04:18 PM
"Good artists copy. Great artists steal" – Picasso

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Jules Winnfield

Col. Hans Landa: [Aldo has just killed his driver] Are you mad? What have you done? I made a deal with your general for that man's life!
Lt. Aldo Raine: Yeah, they made that deal, but they don't give a f*** about him. They need you.
Col. Hans Landa: You will be shot for this!
Lt. Aldo Raine: Nah, I don't think so. More like I'll be chewed out. I've been chewed out before.

Inglorious Basterds

MissAstaire
04-11-2010, 04:56 PM
"The only person you have to be honest with is yourself." - Cappie from GREEK.

"There is no such thing as ready, only willing." -Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist

"Whenever you made a choice, especially one you'd been resisting, it always affected everything else, some in big ways, like a tremor beneath your feet, others in so tiny a shift you hardly notice a change at all. But it was happening." -This Lullaby

"I'd like to live forever, but only for a little while." -Spab, S.F.W.

"Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

"The one who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones." -Chinese Proverb

"A heart that sighs has not what it desires." -The Science of Sleep

"If we're all alone, then we're all together in that too." -PS, I Love You

"Speaking of chairs, you look like a fun place to sit." -Karen Walker

"Well sometimes bananas orbit around microwaves every other weekday, but only if the cows are meowing." -Janglefox/Jinglefox's FB comment

All of these are on my FB quotes. o.o

The Butcher
04-11-2010, 08:46 PM
"There are no secrets in life just hidden truths that lie beneath the surface"-Quoted by Dexter Morgan

Dr. Evil
04-12-2010, 12:54 PM
"Whadaya think? Zombie kill of the week" Woody Harellson - Zombieland

"I'm a godless lunatic, not a god-fearing maniac!" - Slayer song

"Daddy's all pent up! Lets FREAK!" Dr. Evil - Austin Powers in Goldmember

Skummi
04-12-2010, 01:46 PM
"So, I start to think, Do I suck poison out of Norbit's *** or do I let him die? I do the most responsible thing. I say, Hell to the no! Norbit is out of here, because it is long time in hell before Wong suck poison out of another man's ***."
- Mr. Wong , Norbit

Eris
04-12-2010, 01:56 PM
"You're only numbers; a shot and the number is gone."

'I am not a number! I am a free man!'
- Number Six ( The Prisoner (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prisoner) )

Mr. Panda
04-12-2010, 02:45 PM
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Buddha

DOOM!
04-12-2010, 04:32 PM
I think Your Father Just said it right.

Princess Elli
04-12-2010, 06:29 PM
"These are people so stoned they can be eating citty litter and go, 'wow this is really crunchy man'. These are the same people who get their pets stoned. This is not a good idea! Your dog is not that high up on the food chain to begin with. He barely just learned to lick his own genitals, leave him alone!" - Robbin Williams

-GAZKUL-
04-14-2010, 10:40 AM
"Dumfries-twinned with Mordor"

Dr. Evil
04-14-2010, 12:14 PM
"You scratched my CDs." - The Ringer

"Do or do not. There is not try." - Yoda, Star Wars

"No kitty! This is my pot pie!" - Cartman, South Park

Lily Rock
04-14-2010, 12:43 PM
@ Dr. Evil http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/halolz-dot-com-left4dead-zombieland-zombiekilloftheweek.jpg

"Pills here!" - Most Left 4 Dead + Left 4 Dead 2 survivors.

Skylar1
04-14-2010, 01:01 PM
"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love. But then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer; not to love is to suffer; to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy, then, is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be happy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness."

-Woody Allen, in Love and Death

charlhussey
05-05-2010, 12:56 AM
Some day science may have the existence of mankind in its power, and the human race commit suicide, by blowing up the world.- Henry Brooks Adams

When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.- Abraham Lincoln

rikumi
05-05-2010, 05:59 AM
"The only ones who should kill are those prepared to be killed."- Lelouch Vi Britannia

Another one:
"If a king does not move himself, his subjects will not follow." -Lelouch vi Britannia

And from me:
"Real freedom doesn't come from doing things you want to do, but having the authority of not doing what you don't feel like doing."

"If one lives a life according to his own philosophy and rules, he may either become a mad scum, or become a legend."

And from the others:
"If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate." - Roy Mustang, FMA

"I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem." -forgotten

"But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. " -Umberto Eco

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. " -Mark Twain

"God writes a lot of comedy... the trouble is, he's stuck with so many bad actors who don't know how to play funny. " -Garrison Keillor

"People tend to ask questions like 'why is this this' and 'why is that that', but I prefer asking, 'why not?'"-forgotten

"Life is wasted on the living." -Douglas Adams

"Disciples be damned. It's not interesting. It's only the masters that matter. Those who create." -Pablo Picasso

"My mother said to me, "If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope." Instead, I was a painter, and became Picasso." -You-Know-Who

"What you are, you are by accident of birth; what I am, I am by myself. There are and will be a thousand princes; there is only one Beethoven." -You-Know-Who

zansa
05-05-2010, 06:37 AM
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ars...and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Roddy Piper

Lily Rock
05-05-2010, 06:40 AM
Isn't that a Duke Nukem quote?
"It's time to kick @$$ and chew bubblegum... but i'm all out of gum!"

OH OH!! Another favorite quote!
"BUUUUUURN!!" - Kelso, That's '70s Show!

Shinn Kamiyra
05-05-2010, 06:42 AM
"Perhaps the world's second worst crime is boredom. The first is being a bore."

- Jean Baudrillard

zansa
05-05-2010, 06:42 AM
@2up

It was first said in the movie "they lived" in 1988 :3

AVAlution
05-05-2010, 08:19 AM
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is."
-Zoolander

LovePanda
05-05-2010, 10:43 AM
"That dolphin has guts, Iwant him in my club!" - Ryohei - KHR

"Ahh, you made me cry. I'm reporting you to our long-haired, idiotic commander and asking for permission to kill you, Senpai" - Fran - KHR

Bel: What happened to your box weapon?
Fran: I did my best, but ... I couldn't think of a pose so I couldn't open it.
Bel: Pose?
Fran: Don't all the heroes who transform and magicians who cast spells have those? I'm the type of person for whom doing that is necessary.
Bel: I'm going to kill you. Or better yet, commit suicide right here.
Fran: But the thing is, I can't lift my arms because of this hat. So what I'm saying is, can I remove it?
Bel: No way! You'll die wearing it! - Fran and Bel - KHR

Gokudera: Tenth I brought you white roses!
Tsuna: But why are they red?!
Gokudera: I got ran over a few times on my way here! - Gokudera and Tsuna - KHR

[trying to call the emergency services]
Ed: Shaun, what's going on?
Shaun: S**t, it's engaged!
Ed: How about an ambulance?
Shaun: It's engaged, Ed.
Ed: A fire engine?
Shaun: It's one number, Ed, and it's busy! Okay? What you want a fire engine for, anyway?
Ed: Anything with flashing lights, you know? - Shaun Of The Dead

You've got red on you. - Shaun Of The Dead

DS Andy Cartwright: You do know there are more guns in the country than there are in the city.
DS Andy Cartwright: Everyone and their mums is packin' round here!
Nicholas Angel: Like who?
DS Andy Cartwright: Farmers.
Nicholas: Who else?
DS Andy Cartwright: Farmers' mums. - Hot Fuzz

animazed18
05-05-2010, 10:59 AM
I really like a lot, but there are a few that sick out. I have the following two written on my converses: "Nothing is written in the stars. Not these stars, nor any others. No one controls your destiny."- WICKED and “Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”- Albus Dumbledore

Dr. Evil
05-05-2010, 11:01 AM
"Great scott! You've killed Edward Cullen!" - my friend Joe after accidentally hitting a bat with my truck

-GAZKUL-
05-05-2010, 11:03 AM
"Artists copy, Masters steal" Van gough(i think)

"you're not in the real world anymore, you're in New Hampshire" Notes from a big country

danny buttreman: Point Break or Bad Boys II?
nickolas angel: Which one do you think I'll prefer?
danny butterman: No, I mean which one do you wanna watch first?-Hot Fuzz

Bree_Chan
05-05-2010, 11:09 AM
"We were given,two hands to hold,two legs to walk,two eyes to see,two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else for us to find."

"Live,Love,Burn,Die."

"So stick that in your juice box and suck it!'

"Step up or get stepped on."

"Only once the drugs are gone,that i feel like dying."-lil wayne<3

"When life gives you lemons,find someone whose life gave them vodka and have a party."

Bree_Chan
05-05-2010, 11:11 AM
"Great scott! You've killed Edward Cullen!" - my friend Joe after accidentally hitting a bat with my truck

I would be one of those 5%. 8D

Skylar1
05-05-2010, 11:17 AM
"There are two steps to success in life:

1. Never tell anyone everything you know."

Lily Rock
05-05-2010, 11:22 AM
Haha Gazkul, i remember that quote from Hot Fuzz, great movie.

Vitaminpop
05-06-2010, 07:11 AM
"Kids in back seats cause accidents, accidents in back seats cause kids."

.Sev
05-06-2010, 01:49 PM
"See it again for the first time!" - On the cover of a blue-ray movie.

XDissidiaX
05-09-2010, 02:30 AM
"No one dies a virgin, Life screws us all"

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his"-Ikkaku Madarame (Bleach)

crumejack
05-13-2010, 11:38 PM
My favorite quotes :

"Always tell the truth, it's the easiest thing to remember"

"I like to feel his eyes on me when I look away"

"The more you know who you are and what you want, the less you let things bother you"

katlovesbob
05-15-2010, 12:57 PM
God doesn't play favorites ,but I'm sure he prefers fruits of the spirit over spiritual nuts(:

-GAZKUL-
05-15-2010, 03:11 PM
"WOW i'm amazed this thread lasted this long" -GAZKUL

Aku no Hikari
05-15-2010, 03:36 PM
Not sure about the exact phrasing of those quotes, or who said the first two:

"Those who failed didn't realize how close they were to success when they decided to give up."

"There's no such thing as a failure, only feedback." (or, "only early attempts at success")

"Tough times never last, but tough people do."
- Robert Schuller

Some amusing quotes:

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" - rageguy

"for the lulz" - almost every idiot out there on the internets

Kumoness
05-17-2010, 01:24 AM
One of my favorite quotes is this: "Some people are like Slinky's: They're utterly useless, but you can't help but smile when they go tumbling down the stairs."

Elphaba
05-17-2010, 12:10 PM
Do not be afraid to fail- Nanne

that is my main quote because i have failed alot but i never give up

Herzedoll
05-17-2010, 05:17 PM
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."
-Friedrich Nietzsche.

"It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill."
- Emilie Autumn

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe."
- Neil Gaiman.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
-Marilyn Monroe.

"Truly man is the king of beasts, for his brutality exceeds theirs. We live by the death of others: we are burial places! I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as I will look on the murder of animals as they now look on the murder of men. "
-Leonardo da Vinci.

(:

Lily Rock
05-19-2010, 04:30 AM
IT AINT RITE FOR A MAN TO BE RIDDEN LIEK DAT! - Coach , L4D2, such a hilarious guy.

IchigoXx
05-19-2010, 09:22 AM
"Thrift stores are a coaplayers best friend" allied identity

Kiss of Death
05-19-2010, 01:31 PM
"Can't find a door? Make your own" FMA

RaNdOmNaMe
05-19-2010, 06:49 PM
"Death is like a luxourious drink that can only be tasted once."-->Shinku from Rozen Maiden I think
"When life gives you lemons,screw lemonade, i make gatorade!"
""Chocolate stops for no man"

lilaznkid
05-21-2010, 10:49 PM
"Say hello to my little friend!" ~Scarface

RaNdOmNaMe
05-21-2010, 11:57 PM
"Before you insult someone,walk a mile in their shoes.That way, when you do insult them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes."
BEST.QUOTE.EVER.

Aqua615
05-22-2010, 12:00 AM
"Before you insult someone,walk a mile in their shoes.That way, when you do insult them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes."
BEST.QUOTE.EVER.

gawsh i have to agree with that xD

Robin Sena
05-22-2010, 12:04 AM
"Say hello to my little friend!" ~Scarface"I bury the cock-a-roaches." --Scarface.

The Rebel
05-22-2010, 12:08 AM
"Do or die, sink or swim." Battle Arena Toshinden...

Rei
05-22-2010, 12:22 AM
"The mind can calculate, but the spirit yearns, and the heart knows what the heart knows." - Cell, Stephen King.

Ms. Lucy
05-22-2010, 12:58 AM
Person 1: There's no point in beating about the bush.
Person 2: Yeah, bushes never deserve to be beaten.

-ilikewaxingowls

Lily Rock
05-22-2010, 01:56 AM
From a hilarious Mel Brooks movie!:

Funny looking guy 1: What's coming out of her nose(looking at a statue)?
Funny looking guy 2: Spaceballs!
Funny looking guy 1: Ah, there goes the planet...

Spaceballs the movie!

And oh:
My names Barf!
Not in here! It's a mercedes!
No, my names Barf
-----
LEEEEEEEEEROY!!! NNNN-JEEEEEEEEEENKINS!!!!
Leeroy :)

Eris
05-22-2010, 05:54 AM
"Who are you and what are you doing in my home?"

Lily Rock
05-22-2010, 09:13 AM
"One Ring to rule them all... One Ring to find them... One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them." - Gandalf/The One Ring - Lord of the Rings

"May the Schwartz be with you!" Master Yoghurt - Spaceballs :3

kittycat732
05-22-2010, 02:26 PM
"I think, therefore I am" and "It's elementary my dear Watson." lol XD

LiLi.
05-22-2010, 04:10 PM
"An eye for an eye, and the world will soon be blind"
"Just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the gospel. "

Aku no Hikari
05-23-2010, 07:09 AM

"Who are YOU and what are you doing at your home this early?!!"

(Just kidding...)

Lol, does anyone remember how, in Pokémon and similar RPG's, you can just roam inside people's homes like you want and even take their stuff without them minding that at all?

Now, just imagine people IRL were like that...

-GAZKUL-
05-23-2010, 10:10 AM
"Rule 1. don't get high on your own supply
Rule 2. never underestimate the other guy's greed"- scarface

Ryth
05-23-2010, 07:59 PM
A bit of a glut...

"Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under." - H. L. Mencken

"Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses." - H.L. Mencken

"Off goes the head of the king, and tyranny gives way to freedom. The change seems abysmal. Then, bit by bit, the face of freedom hardens, and by and by it is the old face of tyranny. Then another cycle, and another. But under the play of all these opposites there is something fundamental and permanent — the basic delusion that men may be governed and yet be free." - H.L. Mencken

Most anything from Mencken.

“The human race has only one really effective weapon and that is laughter.” - Mark Twain

"Ye shall love peace as a means to new wars--and the short peace more than the long." - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Everything sacred is a tie, a fetter." - Max Stirner

"I must find a truth that is true for me." - Søren Kierkegaard

"Man is free at the instant he wants to be." - Voltaire

"Find someone who will rebel against public-education laws and you will have a worthy rebel indeed." - Karl Hess

"The State claims and exercises the monopoly of crime.... It forbids private murder, but itself organizes murder on a colossal scale. It punishes private theft, but itself lays unscrupulous hands on anything it wants." - Albert Jay Nock

"The state is the great fictitious entity by which everyone seeks to live at the expense of everyone else." - Frederic Bastiat

"If voting worked, it'd be illegal." - Emma Goldman

"There's never been a good government." – Emma Goldman

"... Make no laws whatever concerning speech, and speech will be free; so soon as you make a declaration on paper that speech shall be free, you will have a hundred lawyers proving that "freedom does not mean abuse, nor liberty license"; and they will define and define freedom out of existence." - Voltairine de Cleyre

"Gentlemen, a depression is for capitalism like a good, cold douche." - Joseph Schumpeter

"Wu-Tang Clan ain't nuthin' to **** with" - RZA

Rei
05-24-2010, 08:54 AM

Lol I remember this quote. From [Your shyness is creepy.]

Another one:
"The vending machines around here hate me. They steal my credits and laugh in my face." - Lieutenant Eve Dallas, [In Death] series by J.D.Robb

"Peabody, if I just agree that McNab is a pig bastard, that you should kick his ***, even give you my solemn word that I will help you kick the pig bastard's *** at the first reasonable opportunity, can we pretend we're focused on this investigation?" - Eve Dallas

"How do people stand being closed up in these places? Like little ants in a hive."
"I think it's bees in a hive. Ants are --"
"Shut up, Peabody."
"Yes, sir."

Antre Istakis
05-24-2010, 04:03 PM
หัวล้านได้หวี

Literal: A bald man bestowed with a comb.
Meaning: A person sometimes wants something that is useless to him/her.

-GAZKUL-
05-27-2010, 10:54 AM
"there is no future for a language where inanimate objects are either maculine or femenine"

Dr. Evil
05-27-2010, 12:15 PM
"I can see down yur shirt!" David Spade, Joe Dirt

"I want you like JFK wa-awn-ted a car with a roof!" - Bo Burnham in his song "Love Is..."

"SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!! Only at the Crown Collesium in Fayetteville! What some are calling the most one-sided fight in history! Helen Keller attempts to defeat four lanes of oncoming rush hour traffic on the freeway! Be there!" - My friend Chris at lunch today."

CrystalAce
05-28-2010, 03:11 AM
"It is easy to forgive a child who is afraid of the dark, the real tragedy in life is when men are afraid of the light."

Yeah, I know, it's dramatic. I've been reading weird things lately.

tenzo_groupie
05-30-2010, 05:29 AM
Anything that comes out of DCI Gene Hunt's mouth.

Some_Other_Cookie912
05-30-2010, 06:21 AM
"I hear a Boomer! And it sounded Canadian.."- Francis from Left 4 Dead.

Lily Rock
05-30-2010, 06:25 AM
^ I lol'd, Francis also says:
"I will not let any of those, goddamned vampires get me."

lencemark
06-18-2010, 02:36 AM
My favorite Quotes are :

"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."

"It is easy to forgive a child who is afraid of the dark, the real tragedy in life is when men are afraid of the light."

The Rebel
06-18-2010, 11:09 AM
Another one I like that is off of my regular extract site, "Don't sweat the petty stuff, just don't pet the sweaty stuff."

Dr. Evil
11-18-2010, 07:38 PM
"Please tell me that's a chocolate bar" - Boomer from SOCOM US Navy SeaLS 3 when you pass a sewage pipe. I lol everytime

Hanamaru Kunikida
11-18-2010, 08:13 PM
Remember, Remember, the fifth of November.

Ellxeeva
11-18-2010, 08:37 PM
Paris Hilton:

"Wal-Mart... do they like make walls there?"

"What's a soup kitchen?"

"I don't really think, I just walk."

"The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in.”

"A true heiress is never mean to anyone - except a girl who steals your boyfriend.”

xD

Uncanny X-Man
11-19-2010, 03:15 AM
"The world is cold, bundle up"

"Once you le go of your morals, everything becomes funny" - David Hayden

"Mom bathroom!" Cartman

"Death of one man is a tragedy. Death of a million is a statistic" - Joseph Stalin

“The burden of originality is one that most people don't want to accept. They'd rather sit in front of the TV and let that tell them what they're supposed to like, what they're supposed to buy, and what they're supposed to laugh at.” - Marilyn Manson

"I’m Straight Edge for me, so what everyone else is doing, it doesn’t matter. I’ve never been pressured to drink or smoke or anything by any of the boys, and if anything, a lot of them like me because I’m always the designated driver. I’m the one who makes sure everyone gets home alright and I’m happy doing that." - CM Punk

Tailedfox
11-19-2010, 05:54 AM
I like this the most......
"Wisdom doesn’t mean that you know how to argue things or you fight with people. No, it doesn’t mean that. Wisdom means how you take to the good side of everything to enjoy it. This is wisdom and that you avoid all destructive things and take to something constructive."

Eris
11-19-2010, 06:08 AM
"Klingons do not procrastinate! It is a... tactical delay!" - Worf

Nanobyte
11-19-2010, 08:27 AM
"You know how to say 'owned' in Russian?! -- PWNT!" - Nikolai

Shinn Kamiyra
11-19-2010, 08:30 AM
"Before you look for salvation in truth, you must question what truth really is."

"Childish ideals pale when placed before reality."

And for one a bit on the humorous side...

"Even a day at the beach isn't a day at the beach when it's with you guys."

Lily Rock
11-19-2010, 09:07 AM
STUPID PIECE OF CRAP!! - Myself. -.-'
"Tell them only that the Lich King is dead. And that Bolvar Fordragon... died with him."
—Bolvar Fordragon to Tirion Fordring, after being crowned the new Lich King.
^Altough I wished I had gotten that ingame, so I am awfully sad. -.-'

-GAZKUL-
11-19-2010, 11:48 AM
"Holy crap the thread's alive!!!!"- GAZKUL

Xeyuzio
11-20-2010, 08:57 PM
"It is your birthday" Not really a quote but still, it's from Dwight from The Office.

Aulos
11-20-2010, 10:16 PM
I can't lie, I had to go look for these:

“The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.” - Tom Bradley
“There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.” - Douglas H. Everett
"Once you say you're going to settle for second, that's what happens to you in life." - John F. Kennedy
"It is not length of life, but depth of life." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

And this one made me laugh:

"Success in almost any field depends more on energy and drive than it does on intelligence. This explains why we have so many stupid leaders." - Sloan Wilson

Kyubi-no-kitsune
11-20-2010, 11:16 PM
date masamune

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfVmu2Z4A1s

Shini
11-20-2010, 11:22 PM
"Don't [complain]; half the world don't care about your problems, the other half's glad you got them."

I wanna say Tony La Russa, manager for the St. Louis Cardinals, but I'm not 100%. I remember seeing it in an old Sporting News magazine.

Xeyuzio
11-21-2010, 02:46 PM
"I'll take a potato chip... (heavy breathing) and EAT IT!" Light :S

~*Red*~
11-21-2010, 07:32 PM
"Gentlemen, lock and load," ~ JFK, Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombie "Five" map

Jmosies
11-22-2010, 12:24 AM
This isn't word for word since I haven't seen it in awhile, but this is from Undeclared:
Rachel: My herbal remedies totally work. Hey Lizzie, remember when I gave you that thing for your cold?
Lizzie: Oh...yeah, that's right. You gave me that medicine and, two or three weeks later it was completely gone!

SigmaSD
11-22-2010, 12:43 AM
"You are what you eat".

"You're not all that and a bag of potato chips"

"I agree with this 100%"

"Hey gaize I am KaItOu-PeNgUiN. I think I am cool."

Uta-chan~
11-22-2010, 01:18 AM
"Hey gaize I am KaItOu-PeNgUiN. I think I am cool."

You make him sound like he be special kid.
Or gay.

XP

Oh uhhh uhmm I guess I have to post my favorite quote now, huh?
Uhh well...

"If you can dream it, you can do it" ~ Walt Disney

GameGeeks
11-22-2010, 01:37 AM
I'd go with the safe bet and say he's a retarded gay.

Saxima
11-22-2010, 12:03 PM
"Never judge a person until you know what they go home to."

"Yes, I know, every hottentot can dance." -Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice (old movie version)

Jmosies
11-22-2010, 02:20 PM
Brittany on Glee:
"Mr. Schue taught me the second half of the alphabet. I stopped after M and N. I felt like they were too similar and got frustrated."

BigduO209
11-22-2010, 04:33 PM
"A King is a servant to his people, not the other way around."

"Being smart isn't the same as being wise."

suki otaku
11-26-2010, 11:20 AM
"you live longer wen you bath with men" ~from ninja nonsense

all the sentences in the op of "Sgt. Frog"

Fabala
11-26-2010, 11:28 AM
“That’s the trouble with survival of the fittest, isn’t it? The corpse at your feet. That little inconvenience.” – Wally Lamb, I Know This Much is True

I fancy it so much that it inspired a short story ^^

Skylar1
11-26-2010, 11:29 AM
"whoops"

~George W. Bush

-GAZKUL-
11-26-2010, 01:25 PM
“The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with.”- Bruce Springsteen

::SomeOtherCookiez::
11-26-2010, 06:46 PM
"Axe me a question, I dare you"- Rochell from Left 4 Dead 2.

Matsu Yoshino
11-26-2010, 06:52 PM
Humans are fundamentally insane. Put more then 3 of us in a room together and we start dreaming up reasons to kill each other. why do you think we invented politics and religion?`Steven King

Vintniv
11-26-2010, 10:02 PM
"Gentleman, let's write history."

"Dont go around acting like the world owes you something; the world owes you nothing, and do you know why? The world was here first."

"Smile. It is the one act of defiance no man, beast, or God can take from you."

Assiduous✡Aristocrat
11-26-2010, 11:44 PM
"Believing there is no God gives me more room for belief in family, people, love, truth, beauty, sex, Jell-O and all the other things I can prove and that make this life the best life I will ever have."
~Penn Jillette,

"I don't travel in circles where people say, 'I have faith, I believe this in my heart and nothing you can say or do can shake my faith.' That's just a long-winded religious way to say, 'Shut up.'"
~Penn Jillette

"Explanation: It's just that... you have all these squishy parts, master. And all that water! How the constant sloshing doesn't drive you mad, I have no idea...""
~ HK-47

Lune Cy
11-27-2010, 12:00 AM
one of my favourites:

"Dead fish going sideways".

Kleio
11-27-2010, 01:07 AM
See signature.

Matsu Yoshino
11-27-2010, 03:01 AM
I love deadlines. I like the wooshing sound they make as they fly past~hitch hikers guide to the galaxy

brolyx74
11-27-2010, 06:54 AM
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the British."

"Exercise is hard, but shoving a spoon down your throat is easy."

When I'm sad, I stop being sad, and be awesome instead. True Story."

-GAZKUL-
11-27-2010, 08:15 AM
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

Lily Rock
11-27-2010, 11:27 AM
"As I am literally a berserking bear wildboar bulldozer with gaint spacelazers of DooM with Duke Nukem clothes." myself, which I find VERY amusing.

.Ileaz.
11-27-2010, 11:44 AM
"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
— Marilyn Monroe (http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/82952.Marilyn_Monroe)

I love Marilyn Monroe Quotes:]

The_Angry_Princess
11-27-2010, 03:15 PM
ummmmmmmm lets see

"One day dude I'm just going to get off the bus and run into the woods and never come back, and when I can back I'll be the ninth master."- The Rev

"Thats right I'm Dangerous"- Top Gun

Elukien
11-27-2010, 03:24 PM
Just some random ones that i found and liked.:P
"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on."
"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings."
"I'm out of bed and dressed. What more do you want?"

-GAZKUL-
11-27-2010, 03:44 PM
"Bender can you contiume to drink, smoke and steal things on set?"

blueangel06661
11-27-2010, 04:01 PM
Dream as if you'll live forever.. Live as if you'll die tomorrow"- James Dean

"When we are dreaming alone it is only a dream. When we are dreaming with others, it is the beginning of reality"- Dom Helder Camara

Hypnotik
11-28-2010, 01:31 AM
"There is nothing cooler than being proud of the things you love" - Sean Plott

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, it is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver."
- Jack Handey

"Contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-- Stephen Roberts

"Winners never quit, and Quitters never win"
- Vince Lombardi

"We all chase money because we're afraid to chase dreams."
- Dont Know

Daken.
11-28-2010, 01:49 AM
"Sometimes the bridges in our lives crumble so that we may learn to cross the river by our own strengths and not by the labour of others."
-Unknown

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will then know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix

"All war is deception."
-Sun Tzu

Srk
11-28-2010, 07:21 AM
I have one that I ended up variating.

Original: When you come to the last page, close the book.

Mine: When you come to the last page, write another.

One more: Why do it today, when you can put it off until tomorrow?

Lily Rock
11-29-2010, 06:46 AM
"I've been kicking *** since the dawn of the time" - Cranius on his Warcraft Movies page. :3