PDA

View Full Version : [Help - Web] Help with Wordpress

Rei
03-27-2010, 04:14 AM
Wordpress is driving me nuts. Every time I try to post something (lyrics, for example) even though I space the stanzas out when I'm typing, when the post comes out...every single stanza is lumped together into a single paragraph, and I have no idea what to do to make it work. Does anyone know of a solution?

Edit: It's a spacing problem.

Khanxay
03-27-2010, 06:08 PM
Is this at Wordpress dot com? Or a self hosted blog? And what web browser are you using?

Rei
03-28-2010, 08:06 PM
It is Wordpress.com. And I'm using firefox...

Balance
03-29-2010, 12:59 AM
It is Wordpress.com. And I'm using firefox...
It may have to do with the theme that you are using.
You also might want to check the coding of the blog post that you made.

Try using a different theme to check to see if it really is the theme that's causing the problem.

Rei
03-29-2010, 01:29 AM
It may have to do with the theme that you are using.
You also might want to check the coding of the blog post that you made.

Try using a different theme to check to see if it really is the theme that's causing the problem.

It might be. I'm currently using Black-Letterhead. And I'm not sure how the coding for Wordpress goes, though I've tried.

Khanxay
03-31-2010, 04:56 AM
Have you tried switching between the visual and html editing modes?

Brockii
03-31-2010, 07:15 AM
WordPress, the blog-creation website, correct?

I used to have a few of them. And, your answer is, no. Out of all the times i've used WordPress, it's always spaced itself. So, all I can say is, no, you cannot fix the problem. Sorry to burst the bubble, but out of everything, I do hope for you, that you might figure something out.

Best regards,
Brockii.

Rei
04-01-2010, 03:10 AM
Have you tried switching between the visual and html editing modes?

How do I do that? =X

@Brockii: Well thanks then. (: And I don't have a bubble to burst...lol.

Khanxay
04-01-2010, 08:50 AM
How do I do that? =X

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/7199/screenshot1lb.jpg

Also, try writing in some text editor then copying and pasting the text into the wordpress editor.