PDA

View Full Version : Who Else...

Condey
03-22-2010, 11:24 AM
Signed up for the FFXIV beta test? I really hope I get in, I loved the original FFXI beta test and I'd be thrilled to play this one. It looks like we might have a WoW-killer very soon.

GameGeeks
03-22-2010, 11:27 AM
I loved XI, had to give up due to money issues. I'd try XIV but my computer can't run it. I need to get a new video card first, which I just can't afford right now. As it stands (with a few exceptions) I can't play any game from 2007 and onward.

Kaname Shikara
04-21-2010, 10:00 PM
Found In 1921,Gucci is considered one of the most famous, prestigious, and easily recognizable fashion brands in the world Guccis also operates about 425 stores worldwide and it wholesales its products through franchisees and upscale department stores.we are very honorable to have the gucci shoes for our customers. It took some years to collect more classical gucci shoes (http://www.oppell.com/) in our store for our customers'feet.oppell store top-selling virous styles of brand shoes, and all products are available in our warehouse for immediate shippment (http://www.oppell.com/)!Caused the angle and light ray factors, there maybe some differences between the color of the real goods and the picture on the website, then please take the material object as the standard!

That's completely irrelevant to the topic and you're advertising, broken a few rules there. If you persist, you can bet a mod will step in.

As for the topic: I love the FF games ^^ I hope I can get into the Beta too o.o wait..do you have to be 18 or does it matter? >.< lol.

Zedekiah
04-22-2010, 12:14 PM
Signed up for the FFXIV beta test? I really hope I get in, I loved the original FFXI beta test and I'd be thrilled to play this one. It looks like we might have a WoW-killer very soon.

The only thing likely to kill WoW is old age.

As for FF, it's always relied on its own name rather than aggressive advertising, and its heavy focus on Japanese gamers, so while I'm sure it'll be quite the experience, it's going to be chiefly FF fans, rather than MMO fans that pick it up.