PDA

View Full Version : Fave Anime Couple

imaCHAN
03-16-2010, 11:38 AM
Okay, I'm doing a media project and I'm doing a magazine article on which I need a questionnaire. One of the questions is "Which is your favourite couple out of the following?"
I would be very grateful if you would vote because not many of my friends watch anime and this is for my schoolwork.

In case of the poll not working here are the options:
a) InuYasha x Kagome Higurashi
b) InuYasha x Kikyo
c) Lelouch Lamperouge x C.C.
d) Lelouch Laperouge x Kallen Stadtfeld
e) Lelouch Lamperouge x Shirley Fenette
f) Edward Elric x Winry Rockbell
g) Roy Mustang x Riza Hawkeye
h) Allen Walker x Lenalee Lee
h) Tamaki Suoh x Haruhi Fujioka
i) Other

-GAZKUL-
03-16-2010, 12:13 PM
mustang and hawkeye should totally be together

kimi no kioku
03-16-2010, 12:30 PM
I voted for Lulu x Shirley. Best couple in Code Geass IMO.

Käras
03-16-2010, 01:43 PM
Roy Mustang x Riza Hawkeye
Because I felt it was the only real couple. All the rest never even did anything, or died...

-P.N.-
03-16-2010, 03:17 PM
Roy Mustang x Riza Hawkeye
Because I felt it was the only real couple. All the rest never even did anything, or died...
LOL so true!
Anyway, I voted other cuz my fav couple would be Onizuka Eikichi x Kanzaki Urumi.
If i have to pick one on the list it would b Mustang and Hawkeye also.
~P.N.~

nekosenshi
03-18-2010, 01:59 PM
Other: Kenshin and Kaoru of course.

Condey
03-18-2010, 02:42 PM
Other for me.

Käras
03-18-2010, 03:01 PM
Other: Kenshin and Kaoru of course.

lol I belive that would be a better one.
@ -P.N.- lol thats not exactly a couple, he liked the teacher, and that student was like what 13-14? I think Onizuka, and Fuyutsuki Azusa where good together.

Rolo Vi Britannia
03-18-2010, 03:38 PM
Lelouch x Shirley for me.

poshyterra
03-18-2010, 04:09 PM
Lelouch and Shirley for sure!

Raiden17
03-19-2010, 08:36 AM
Shirlulu FTW!
I hope it beats "Other", those two are so all up in your face with their relationship. Stupid "Other".
Also, Lelouch x Kallen get's their own column. I will be highly interested to see if that gets any votes because there are a lot of haters out there for that one.

imaCHAN
03-19-2010, 11:21 AM
yeah I HATE Lelouch x Kallen! I just added it to make it fair.
personally, I like Lelouch x C.C. but if Shirley wasn't killed, I think I would have liked her more than I do but I HATE Kallen :P

Remember guys, this closes on Sunday because I have my next Media lesson on Monday, so if you want to vote for another couple, make sure it is before Sunday! :D and thanks for voting

btw, "Other" willl not be posted as the winner because it is too wide of a range of characters but I needed to add it so I'm sorry to the "Other" voters.

-P.N.-
03-19-2010, 02:05 PM
lol I belive that would be a better one.
@ -P.N.- lol thats not exactly a couple, he liked the teacher, and that student was like what 13-14? I think Onizuka, and Fuyutsuki Azusa where good together.

Well when she growth up which is in 2 years (since she was 16 at the end of the series) there no way he could resist her then XD rememebr the part he hit his head agasint the wall on the ferrit-wheel *spelling*
I alway believe that she more "fit" for him haha, although she alway dragging him around by the nose. I think he like Azusa just cuz of lust, and she is too shy...
~P.N.~

Rolo Vi Britannia
03-19-2010, 02:07 PM
yeah I HATE Lelouch x Kallen! I just added it to make it fair.
personally, I like Lelouch x C.C. but if Shirley wasn't killed, I think I would have liked her more than I do but I HATE Kallen :P

I'm not a Lelouch x CC fan(it's okay, but I don't ship it.) But I agree 100% about Kallen.

Catheryne
03-19-2010, 05:26 PM
Tadayasu and Kei, From Moyashimon:Tales of Agriculture, it only happens in the final episode because the series was canceled but oh well

小美ドクロchan
03-19-2010, 09:27 PM
My favorite is TakutoxMitsuki from Full Moon...but as far as this list goes...erghhh too hard. I like almost all of them except for LelouchxKallen (haaaate) and InuyashaxKikyou. >.<

I guess my two faves from that list are HaruhixTamaki and LelouchxC.C. *has LuluxC.C. cellphone mascots so they're allllways together*. =D

Yuliya
03-20-2010, 01:25 AM
Other: Chii and Hideki, Misuzu and Yukito

knives1019
03-20-2010, 01:46 AM
other: Goku and Sailormoon

Roger Black
03-20-2010, 10:47 AM
Otani and Koizumi in Lovely Complex
Ren and Nana in NANA
Yukio and Maho in BECK
Kagami (lucky star) and Mio (k-on) is my dream come true xD

Brandandy
03-20-2010, 04:50 PM
Other- Miaka and Tamahome from Fushigi Yuugi

imaCHAN
03-21-2010, 03:05 PM
Thanks for voting everyone!
The winner was "Other" but for my media project I'll probably have to put it as "Lelouch Lamperouge x Shirley Fenette"
Thanks again!

Gero50
03-21-2010, 03:07 PM
Wel the poll is closed but I would have had to put other.
My favorite is YugixAnzu from Yu-Gi-Oh

''Lg''
04-30-2010, 08:02 AM
I vote for *other*-Ash and Misty from Pokemon,

Darkseid
04-30-2010, 08:17 AM
None of those. For me, it's Ester and Ion from Trinity Blood.

Not the most popular series out there, but I felt their relationship was handled really well. Shame the series stopped where it did.

小美ドクロchan
04-30-2010, 05:36 PM
None of those. For me, it's Ester and Ion from Trinity Blood.

Not the most popular series out there, but I felt their relationship was handled really well. Shame the series stopped where it did.

I liked them too and I agree. :]